HSR: Another Form

By Storying101

In a twisted reality of the cannon Honkai: Star Rail, nothing is the same. Mysteries sill in the dark, shadow... More

Hey!
Jarilo-VI's Belobog.
Jarlio-VI's Underworld.
The Finale of Jarilo-VI.
Recollection and Situation.
Xianzhou Loufu.

Welcome to the Conspiracy.

76 1 0
By Storying101

"Tick tock."

A small group turned to the noise as a woman stepped into the room.

"Time to fall, time to die."

The woman's eyes glowed.

"Tick tock... Tick... tock... Boom."

Suddenly, a web-like spell flew out, grabbing the group before a gun started firing, causing them to go down. She purred as she pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Silvie~"

"Silver Wolf. Not Silvie." The monotone, computer-like voice practically interrupted her. She chuckled.

"Whatever. You got a way into the Stellaron?" A scoff followed.

"Is that your target?"

"I know there's one here."

"Not my question."

"Take that as the answer." A sigh followed.

"Fine. I gave you some directions. Follow them and we'll go from there."

The other person fell silent as the woman scanned the directions. Easy enough.

~

She found her way to the location before grabbing her phone.

"Silv, I don't see a Stellaron here."

"Nice to know you have somewhat of an impatient side. I'm opening the door now."

"Do-" She went quiet as the screens glitched in a part, opening to another room. "Ah. I see." She stepped through before smiling.

The Stellaron.

She slowly approached it with a smile.

"How beautiful are you..." She chuckled. "Any security?"

"Removed just for your pleasure." She grinned before taking it, holding it gently in her hands. "Is there anything else you want me for?"

"Can you find me a lovely place to seal this?"

"I can make one..."

"Perfect." She watched as a silver haired male appeared in front of her. "Oh perfect."

"I will say that this is the default setting. Once you put the Stellaron in, they'll change an hour after." She hummed.

"Good to note. Do you think they'll remember anything?"

"They'll remember you." She smiled.

"Then in that case... Time to wake up."

~

Golden eyes opened softly as the male woke up. He couldn't manage a voice before golden eyes met violet eyes. He paused as the person purred.

"Welcome to the world, Caelus. I hope you safely find your way across this existence." His face showed confusion. "I have to go but... good luck."

"Kafka-"

"Shh... Easy... and note. You won't remember a thing."

~

"March... it's not responding..."

"Alright... then we better do CPR. Do you want to try?"

"EH!? I-I-I-I don't know how to-"

"Oh- Move!"

Golden eyes fluttered open as someone stood over them. They moved the second they saw the eyes.

"Oh hey-"

Someone else moved close before the owner of the golden eyes sat up. They rubbed their face before looking around. Two people knelt down next to them. One person had Pink hair and Blue eyes while the other had Black hair and Green eyes. Their outfits were rather unique and the Black haired had a short spear in their grip. The golden eyes scanned them before standing up, not rising that much. The person made a soft noise before sitting back down. The Black haired person chuckled before they ducked from the Pink haired person before they touched the golden eye's head.

"Are you ok?"

A nod followed before the person got up again, this time managing to stay standing. They tried to speak, but only got a squeak out. The Pink haired person smiled as they pulled something out. There was a brief pause before they showed an image of an animal wearing some small, interesting clothes. Another squeak followed before they spoke.

"That's you." It paused as it touched its nose. Interesting. "Come on. We have to finish evacuating."

~

The small Raccoon, which they were able to learn was named Caelus, followed the two people as they cleared the Space Station's attackers, the Antimatter Legion. Caelus was handling the bat he was given rather well, almost throwing enemies to the ground with it. The Black haired dude, Dan Heng, pushed his way through while the Pink haired girl, March 7th, froze them. They worked well together. Well, Caelus thought so. Dan Heng constantly was taunting March while the Pink haired Ice wielder stayed quiet. They almost got ambushed after saving Asta, the Security Captain for the place they were in, before a black hole practically appeared and swallowed the attackers. The group paused before someone went over.

"Is everyone ok?" March gave a soft smile to the person.

"We're alright, Welt. Thanks." The person, Welt, nodded as Caelus scanned. Brown hair, dark eyes, glasses, and a cane. Interesting. Welt glanced over the group as Asta stretched.

"I was almost ready to start swinging."

"With your arm needing medical attention?"

"I never said I was going to be smart when I did it." Dan Heng fell silent at that as Welt gave a weak chuckle.

"Easy on that..." Caelus stayed still as March hummed.

"Are you ok?" Welt nodded.

"Just a little shaky. Come on. Most of the others have regrouped in the main area."

~

They regrouped with Herta, the Master Technologist. She nodded to them as she looked at screens. Caelus climbed onto March's shoulder.

"The Legion attacked a lot of vital parts, but we still have a lot of openings." There was a pause before the Station shook. "Second thought. That was the landing zone." Welt gulped.

"While Himeko and Stelle can handle themselves, I doubt either of them will get alerted. Was Arlan alerted?" Herta hummed.

"If he wasn't, I'm not sure how he plans on keeping this Station together."

~

March 7th, Dan Heng, Welt and Caelus arrived at the Loading Docks, where a large train rested. Caelus's eyes sparkled as Dan Heng looked around.

"No threats. Was it a diversion?" March paused before scanning the area.

"No... something's here... just out of sight, out of mind..." The group jerked as a large beast appeared. "There." Welt gulped.

"That's-" March started charging a shot as Welt cursed softly and the boys pulled out their weapons. Dan Heng and Caelus raced forward, Spear and Bat slamming into the large beast. Welt wasn't given a chance before getting slammed into a wall. Something blocked for March as she gulped.

"Careful!" Dan Heng pulled Caelus out of the way as she fired, the frost almost freezing the beast whole. She gulped as Dan Heng called out.

"You missed a spot."

"Really?!"

He winced as Welt made a soft noise. Which wasn't smart as the beast broke the ice and charged a beam. Caelus instantly moved, getting in front of Welt just in case. The beam went right where Caelus thought it would, right at the unconscious male. Caelus winced before a small light blocked the blast. He couldn't remember much, only a blur and darkness.

Meanwhile, March and Dan Heng saw what happened. Caelus almost snapped if he wasn't knocked out and the blast was shattered.

"Stelle!" Gray hair moved slightly in the soft wind before Amber eyes flashed and the person raced forward.

"Shatter."

The beast was no match once they casted. It vanished before the person turned.

"All good?"

~

Caelus made a soft noise as he woke up, feeling a little dizzy. A voice broke through his confusion.

"Morning..." He looked up, seeing Welt and another male with Tan hair and Violet eyes. "Are you ok?" Caelus nodded as Welt smiled. "Good. Thanks for guarding me." Caelus smiled before the other male spoke.

"Welt, go lay back down. You're shaking again." Welt glanced at him before Caelus noticed the older male's hands shaking rather violently. A soft sigh followed before he gently stood up, carefully going to another bed while the other male took his place. "Caelus, right?" The small Raccoon nodded as he hummed. "Arlan. I lead this Space Station. It's good to see you're ok." He then pressed a hand against his chest. "Just as I thought. No pulse... but you're alive... the Stellaron." Caelus got confused as Arlan hummed. "I'll have to consult some people, but I'm pretty sure the Stellaron was sealed inside you..."

Caelus remained quiet as people talked around him in hushed voices. They at least allowed him to stay in the bed, but he was so confused. He eventually went over to where Welt was resting and relaxed next to him.

They did eventually help him understand: he has a world ending power inside of him. Welt was able to comfort him before Dan Heng, March and a mysterious girl visited them.

"How are you feeling, Welt?"

"Better." Dan Heng had knelt down to Caelus's level, petting the small Raccoon as he shifted.

"And you?" Caelus merely snorted, getting a chuckle from the others. He sat up before noticing the Gray haired girl in the back. March sighed.

"Well, Himeko was finally alerted about the whole situation. She's with Arlan right now."

"When did she leave the train?"

"That's a good question." Caelus paused before March smiled. "Oh, I know what that look is. Caelus, this is Stelle, one of our fellow Nameless Allies." The girl, Stelle, knelt down beside him.

"You are adorable." Caelus covered his face the best he could, only getting further giggles. Someone joined them with a hum.

"I see we've all settled down from the chaos the Legion brought to us?" They turned to see a Redhead woman. "Very nice. Welt, are you able to get back up?" Welt nodded before her eyes latched onto Caelus. "Good. Now then... I see we have a stray." Dan Heng frowned.

"Stray?" She went over and picked up the Raccoon, alerting the others.

"Stray Faction. People without a Faction." She studied the smaller creature as it paused. "Despite being an animal, I see that you act more like a human. So... Why don't we get you a faction?" March paused as Dan Heng and Stelle stood up.

"Wait... like the Astral Express?"

"Or here. Wherever he choses." Caelus paused at that.

~

From talking to the others, Caelus was able to make up his mind. But what really did it for him was his memory. He remembered the violet eyes clashing with his golden ones. How they would meet in the future wasn't what concerned him. He wanted answers and that woman would have them.

So when he found Himeko outside the train, he was ready. She smiled as he went over.

"Let me guess. You in?" He nodded as she picked him up. "Then let's go. We have places to be."

~

Caelus scanned the main room of the train before seeing the others gathered. Welt smiled as Caelus jumped onto his shoulder.

"Welcome aboard." He smiled as a small creature went over.

"We'll be taking off soon." It then paused at the sight of the Raccoon. March smiled.

"Pom Pom, this is Caelus. He's going to be joining us. Caelus, this is Pom Pom, the conductor." Pom Pom smiled.

"Welcome! Now then! Everyone take your seats! We will be leaving soon." Dan Heng frowned.

"Not this time!" The others giggled at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 960 19
โ› WORDS I CAN'T SAY, I WRITE TO YOU โœ ( ๆ„›. ) aventurine had always been a charmer, his words captivating, deceptive, tempting. but when it comes to y...
9.3K 161 7
Caelus has a strange dream, being told he was chosen by a mysterious entity. He soon finds out that it wasn't just a dream, as new powers manifest in...
14.5K 285 18
The Multiverses of Honkai impact 3rd, Honkai Star Rail, Genshin Impact and Gun Girl Z fused together, distabilizing the reality itself. In this New O...
12.6K 670 10
โ HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH WITH YOU. โž ( ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. โ you drive me insane with your ever...