sixteen → jade west

由 silentsilentwinter

A year with Jade West, chronicling her life from her sixteenth to her seventeenth birthday. TW: suicidal thou... 更多

jade's sweet sixteen
jade meets beck's family
how it all began
poker and m&ms
begging on your knees
an example of jade repeating her mother's words
beck falls for tori
plump as a partridge
24 different shirts
jade's crush on tori
jade's mother suggests plastic surgery
prome
terror on cupcake street
jade gets crushed
a christmas tori
green hair extensions
the breakfast bunch
the gorilla club
the worst couple
andre's horrible girl
car, rain and fire
of playgrounds and coca cola bottles
the empty place at the table
the gang notices
jade gets bullied
jade sneaks food
tori and jade's playdate
the wizard of oz
the pills
hiding in the bathroom stalls
ghosts
crying in the shower
myspace
tori goes platinum
the vandalized locker
365 days
the conversations
rehab

loneliness and prank calls

16 0 0
由 silentsilentwinter

One evening, while Jade scrolled through TheSlap aimlessly, a video from her friends popped up. It was Tori, Cat, Beck, and Robbie, gathered around a phone and giggling, their laughter ringing loud and clear. They were prank calling Sikowitz, their eccentric acting teacher, who seemed completely oblivious to their antics.

Jade watched the video in the silence of her room, her laptop's screen illuminating her face in the darkness. She saw their shared laughter, their camaraderie, and it stung. She should have been there with them, laughing and partaking in the prank. But she was here, in her room, all alone, socially isolating herself from them.

She could have laughed at Sikowitz's reactions. She could have added her own ideas to the prank, but all she could do now was watch them from a distance. Her heart clenched painfully at their happiness, a reminder of what she had voluntarily distanced herself from due to her fear of rejection.

The video ended, leaving her staring at her own reflection in the dark screen. She was Jade West, always defiant, always resilient. But at that moment, she felt small, insignificant, and incredibly alone.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
945K 35.9K 85
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...