[Robots and Magic] Between Cl...

By its_elioo

"No matter what they have to face in life, they will always be by each other's side." ◦• Sequel to 'The First... More

Hold on there
2. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨
3. 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦
4. 𝘋𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺
5. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥
↳ ❝ [Fanart time] ¡! ❞
6. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺
↳ ❝ [Fanart time: Part 2] ¡! ❞
7. 𝘎𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥
8. 𝘋𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺
9. 𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰, 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺
↳ ❝ [Fanart time: Part 3] ¡! ❞
10. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
11. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦
↳ ❝ [Fanart time: Part 4] ¡! ❞
12. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵
13. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭
14. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
15. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥
16. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
17. 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺

1. 𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵

845 32 29
By its_elioo

"Between the claws there you lie

Watch out for the beast that will rise

Although it may be someone new

Not every belief may be true."

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:*⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

The sun bloomed on the horizon of the earth, it glowed with orange-colored light, golden petals stretched across the big blue sky, as a magnificent ring of fire. Like a radiant flower in full bloom, casting its warm embrace upon all below. An invitation to a new bright day. As the sun awakened, so too do the creatures of the planet. The birds woke up from their slumber and began their melodic songs, adding to the symphony of nature's arousal. Meanwhile, the early risers went out for their daily morning strolls, greeted by the familiar warmth and comfort of the rising sun.

With each passing moment, the scene became hectic as the sun rose higher in the sky. People rushed about in preparation for their day ahead while nature continued its timeless routine.

A teenage girl with vivid crimson hair that had brilliant yellow stripes walked through Canterlot's forest park. She held the dark brown bag over her shoulder and a phone in her other hand as she chattered with her friend through FaceTime, "I'm telling you, Sunset. This thing would be so helpful for any dangerous situations, an easy small transportation device wouldn't hurt anybody." Twilight spoke from her phone, proudly showing off the round silver pendant-like device with blue lines.

It was nearly similar to Twilight's previous gadget she had not so long ago, it didn't bring Sunset very good memories, "I am not concerned about the transportation part-- actually, I kinda am. But how can we be sure the same thing won't happen again like... during the Friendship games?" the amber-colored girl reminded hesitantly.

"There's no need to worry about that anymore, I've got it fully covered!" her purple friend reassured, "Its function is entirely changed and upgraded. With the help of Ratchet and Fixit, of course. Although it still doesn't work properly, I will have to talk with them when we arrive at the base. Have you messaged the other Twilight yet?"

As she heard the question, Sunset glanced at the side, awkwardly stroking the back of her neck, "No, I'm wondering what exactly to say to her."

"Are you going to tell her about the whole... robot situation?"

"We promised Optimus not to reveal their existence to others, remember? Also, I have no idea how would she react..."

"That makes sense." Twilight replied, sticking out her tongue while she made a few more adjustments to the tiny device with her working tools. Small sparks came out of it and she jumped in surprise, quickly blowing the smoke away.

Sunset cleared her throat, "Are you-- doing okay? You know, after... what happened between you and Timber?"

The element of magic's movements stopped and her gaze fell on the screen again, "Oh... Oh yeah!" she waved off with a smile, although it looked like a forced one, "We agreed on staying as friends at least. Which is good, right? Besides, it was obvious things weren't going to work the way we wanted to, not when he is so far away, busy at the camp and I'm occupied with studies while hiding the entire existence of alien species we just met."

"Hey, if you ever want to talk to someone, I can always lend an ear." offered Sunset.

"Yeah, I know. Thank you." Twilight smiled at her, "Waiting for Bumblebee, I presume?"

"We agreed to meet at the park in an hour, so I decided to go for a walk and clear my mind for a bit."

A few weeks have passed since Optimus and Arcee went back to Cybertron to retrieve the Decepticon scientist who was put in stasis.

Shockwave.

A sad feeling appeared in Sunset's chest again at the thought of her guardian's missing presence. She knew they would be occupied with important duties once they arrive on their planet. The Prime promised her they would return shortly. Still, it was a bit hard for Sunset to watch him leave.

The old leader assigned Bumblebee as her guardian until he returned, although Fluttershy was already his charge, the lieutenant had no problem watching over the two of them, he did have previous experiences with watching over humans after all.

"By the way, who is picking you up?" Sunset curiously asked.

"Strongarm! She will probably be here in a few minutes." just when the purple teenager answered, a siren of a police car was heard outside of her home, Twilight took a glance at her clock, "Oh, it's 9 am! Right on time as always." she got up and took her stuff, "Gotta go, later!"

"See ya." Sunset waved and the call ended.

Twilight put the device in her backpack and kneeled next to her dog who was sleeping next to Smartypants, her childhood plush toy, "C'mon, Spike. We have to go." she whispered and gently nudged him.

The canine slowly opened his eyes and blinked, he yawned and made a big stretch. The girl waited for her pet to walk out of the bedroom first, "I was dreaming about chasing a bone, it was so close!" Spike informed enthusiastically as he hopped off her bed and passed by his owner.

Twilight rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle, "Of course it was." once they got outside of the house, she locked the door, but she could feel Spike's tiny paw pocking her leg.

She turned to her pet who was pointing at something, she looked up and froze once noticing how her neighbors were staring suspiciously at the police automobile. Twilight laughed nervously as she approached the car, "It's just one of my father's close friends! They are picking me up for uh-- a school report! About... police officers! Yep, that's right!" the door of the patrol vehicle opened, Spike quickly hopped in, the girl waved before entering as well, "Nothing to see here! Bye, have a nice day!" the small crowd kept looking at her in a weird way and the door closed as she sat on the driver's seat.

"Nice escape." Spike snickered next to her.

Twilight let out a deep exhale and held her forehead, "I have to come up with better excuses than this..."

"Thank you for the cover, Twilight. I'm sorry I had to turn the sirens on, otherwise we would have been late for the other's arrival." Strongarm apologized through the dashboard while departing.

"No problem at all. You sound excited about them, they must be very important individuals." responded the human as she buckled up her seatbelt and put the backpack on her lap.

"You have no idea. They are one of the best-known Autobots on Cybertron, some of them are even old members of Team Prime during the war."

"Really? Better make a good first impression then."

"Please, you are one of the most responsible and smart people I know. I'm actually new to this whole guardian thing, lieutenant Bumblebee said it will be a very beneficial training for my supervising skills. Don't worry, I will make sure everything goes under control and we have a great time. I'm pretty glad we got paired up together, at least I can count on you listening."

"Well, according to regulation 136, section 2, you must always accompany your assigned partner by your superior during missions, correct?" the moment Twilight said that, Strongarm hit the brakes, the two organic lifeforms yelped in complete shock. The small pup fell off the seat and the female teen instinctively put her hands forwards to support herself before her face could get slammed on the dashboard.

"You- you know the regulations?!" the cadet questioned in disbelief.

Spike shook his head while getting up, Twilight fixed her glasses and replied, "Barely. I only memorized a few for now. I'm surprised I even remembered that one."

Strongarm started driving again and apologized, "Okayokayokay, sorry. I just-- wow. The others always ignored me or found it boring whenever I started implying them. Especially Sideswipe. It's great to know I finally got someone interested. Maybe... I can help you with learning the rest together?" she suggested.

"I will be more than glad, thanks for the offer." her companion answered with delight.

"Hey, it's fine, totally. It took me a lot of time to memorize all of them during my training at the academy. But... what exactly got you into learning them, if I may ask?"

"It's for a very simple reason, I wanted to know about your lifestyle on your planet and compare it to ours. From all the stuff I've learned about Cybertron so far, it doesn't sound so different from our Earth."

"I must admit you are right. They do have some things in common, I haven't really gotten used to living here yet. For the lieutenant... is like a second home to him. He even prefers it more than his original one. And I want to feel the same about this planet too."

"Moving to different places is not for everyone, especially when you feel homesick. But I'm sure you will get used to Earth pretty soon."

Spike spoke out, "Hey, about those mysterious guests, you think they will be cool with seeing a talking organic dog as a member of their team?"

There was a short pause between them until Strongarm responded, "We might better catch them up with your story before you decide to speak, we don't want to freak them out."

"Good idea." Twilight agreed.

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊˚⊹

"Opal! Here kitty, kitty..." Sweetie Belle called out the Persian feline while exploring each room of the house, but no matter how much she searched, she couldn't find her anywhere, "Ugh, where is that cat?" the young girl grunted in annoyance and peeked under her own bed. Nothing. She looked all over the place with no success. A sudden idea appeared in her mind as she thought about the only place she still hadn't checked out, Sweetie got up on her feet and quickly left her bedroom.

At the side of the house was the garage, fortunately for Knock Out, it was pretty clean and tidy, there was also enough room and quietness for him to take a proper rest. While the Aston Martin was recharging peacefully in the dark space, Opal walked over to the car and jumped on the hood, the movements of her tiny paws slowly woke up the Cybertronian from his beauty sleep.

The medic came online and spotted how the cat was getting comfortable on him, just before she could lay down though, he instantly saw her sharp claws getting near his paint job, "AH, AH, AH!" Knock Out screeched and transformed, startling Opal.

The fuzzy creature's escaping attempt was prevented by the robot's large servo, "Don't you even think about it!" the cherry Autobot kneeled and picked the feline up by the scruff of her neck, close to his face-plate, "I had enough! If you dare get close to my precious finish with those filthy little claws one more time, I won't hesitate to transform you into one of your hairless breeds." he glared at her and Opal angrily hissed as she attempted to scratch him, Knock Out put her down and pushed the cat away from him, "Get out of here and go chase a mouse or something. Come on, shoo!"

As he was distracted and tried to make the pet leave, the handle of the door which was connecting the house with the garage began to move. A thin line of light appeared inside, Knock Out halted on the spot like a statue. He saw how the younger sister of his charge stepped in and searched around, thankfully the room was big and it was too dark. He started praying to Primus when the little girl found the light switch on the wall.

Knock Out panicked and swiftly pushed the white Persian cat to the light with his pointy digit. Opal growled in response, Sweetie Belle noticed her and smiled, "There you are!" she picked the annoyed creature in her arms and stroked her head, "What were you even doing in the garage? You almost missed our dress-up playtime!" while heading back, she caught a glimpse of a giant body with two red orbs staring at her and she casually closed the door.

When she was about to walk away her eyes widened and stopped. The child went back in, turning on the light, only noticing her big sister's car inside. Sweetie blinked a few times and shrugged, closing the door again and went to her room with Opal in her hold.

"Sequins and sashes, Rarity! Are you certain about this decision?" Sassy Saddles asked in shock as she and Coco Pommel stood at the entrance of Rarity's house.

The fashionista gave a pair of keys to the light cyan-haired girl and happily replied, "Why, of course I am! You two have already proven yourselves and are the only ones I can depend on with handling my boutique. Besides, I won't be gone for too long." informed Rarity.

"Thank you so much for trusting us. I will keep you in touch in case anything goes wrong." Coco answered with joy as she carefully held the keys in her hands.

"Oh, I know you will handle things perfectly, darling."

"We will make sure the boutique is in flawless order. Ta-ta!" Sassy promised and the two girls waved at her goodbye, the element of generosity smiled at them as she did the same gesture and watched them leave.

Right at that moment, her little sister appeared from behind, trying to grab her attention, "Rarity? Rarityyy. Rares! SIS!"

The older teenager turned around with an already tired look, "Yes, yes, Sweetie Belle. Whatever do you need?"

"You will never believe what happened!" Sweetie began explaining and followed her sister who was heading to organize her fashion supplies, "I was searching for Opal everywhere! Then I realized the only place I still didn't check out was the garage—"

"Mhm, mhm." Rarity replied as she half listened to what she was saying while doing her work.

"--and when I finally found her, for a split second I thought I saw some weird-shaped creature, instead of your car! It was gigantic! And it also had these big and scary red eyes which glowed in the dark!" after Rarity heard the words 'gigantic' and 'red' she instantaneously stopped what she was doing.

The element of generosity nervously chuckled as she looked at her sibling, "O-oh, is that so...?"

"I know, right? It sounds silly."

"Hahah, yes... silly." the female teen tried to remain calm and offered, "You know what? Why don't you go to play, I will let you know when to get ready."

"Okay!" Sweetie agreed and went upstairs, Rarity's expression shifted into an outraged one and headed to the garage.

Once entering inside, she started to whisper-yell at the Aston Martin, "Would you mind telling me why my sister somehow saw a 'weird-shaped creature with red eyes' sitting in our garage?! I thought you were staying in disguise!" she put her hands on her hips while watching the doctor converting into his robot form.

The cherry Cybertronian stood in kneeled position and greeted with a smirk, "Good morning to you too, my dear."

Rarity gave him a strict glare, "Answer the question!"

"Well, don't blame me. That stupid feline of yours almost scratched my paint job! Not to mention she leaves a trail of fur everywhere." Knock Out complained as he wiped white hair off his armor.

"Opal is not stupid, she is a very smart and elegant lady." she opposed back.

"Lady with no manners..." he irritatingly muttered the last sentence.

The fashionista sighed, "Alright-- I will make sure to keep her away from you but please be careful next time."

"As long as my finish is not under threat, you have my word." he gave her a gentle smile.

The girl's expression softened and her mouth curved up, she couldn't stay mad at him for that long.

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊˚⊹

Tiny creatures of different kinds gathered together as they approached one particular household, all headed towards an opened window, from which they could hear the beautiful melody of a signing soft and captivating voice. The animals stood outside as they watched how a pink-haired girl with light yellow skin danced in the kitchen as she cooked breakfast. She prepared the table and put pancakes on the plates, singing quietly with delight, her long skirt twirling from her gentle moves. As her tune came to an end, the creatures made diverse happy and cheering noises, she turned and looked at the crowd she gathered from the outside.

The female teen shyly beamed at them and bowed, "Why, thank you all. You're so kind." as she continued to hum her song and poured orange juice into a glass cup, a high-pitched scream was heard in front of her home. Fluttershy jumped, spilling the drink on the table and the animals scattered away out of fright. She quickly rushed out of the house, her anxious look instantly changed into a frown when she saw her younger sibling, Zephyr Breeze, standing in shock next to the yellow Urbana, parked at the side of the street.

"WHAT IN THE— When did you-? How did you even-?! Is it yours?!" her brother asked as he gaped at the vehicle.

"Zephyr, don't make a scene." Fluttershy walked out with a stern face, "And step away from the car, I don't want you to leave any traces. Or damage it..."

He walked around the automobile and continued to stare at it, "Out of all people I honestly thought you were going to be the last person in the world who would choose to have such a sweet ride. Look at this! How did you manage to buy it?!"

"I uh- savings from hard work." she lied, "You should start doing that as well soon, you know."

"You seriously continue to amaze me, big sis! Can't wait to show off with this, the ladies will be all over me before you even know it!"

"Oh no, you won't. Under no circumstances will I let you drive! You know what happened last time with my old car!"

"Come on, it was an accident! And it wasn't my fault, that squirrel flew out of nowhere and bumped into the front window, I couldn't see anything!"

"Because you crashed into a tree, Zephyr!"

"Pff, whatever. Besides I improved my driving skills and now I'm better than before!"

"Oh, really? You got your driving license?"

"Erm- no... but seriously, how can you resist it?! It literally screams 'drive me'. I have to try it out, please!" Zephyr gave her the puppy eyes and pleaded with his hands outstretched sideways, palms up.

Fluttershy crossed her arms in return, standing her ground as she declined with only one simple word, "No."

Her brother huffed, trying to sound hurt and offended, "Fine... you are no fun." he went back to the car and took a peek inside, he whistled as he saw the spotless interior, "You sure keep it all clean and tidy in here."

"Unlike you, I take good care of my stuff. Now please, step aside before I lose patience and come to drag you off myself. Your pancakes are getting cold and I don't want you to be late for your job interview today."

He laid his arm on the roof, hand hanging at the open part of the automobile, "Aww, don't be so grumpy, lemme enjoy her for five minutes!" just then, the car door slammed itself shut, smashing his fingers in the process, "OW! What the-?!" Zephyr cried out in pain as he desperately attempted to free his hand. Fluttershy instantly covered her mouth as she giggled at the sight. The blonde teenager was set free as the vehicle's door finally opened. Her brother shook his hand to cool his red fingers down.

She pushed the boy away, "Him. It goes by him. Now go!" 

"Okay, okay...." Zephyr decided not to object this time and left.

Bumblebee sighed and began to talk, "Sorry, but I was getting really—"

"Irritated?" Fluttershy finished his sentence, "I understand, he can be a bit annoying sometimes."

"I've never seen this side of you before." he let out a light chuckle.

The girl awkwardly blushed in return, "S-Sorry, I usually don't act like this in front of others, but when it comes to my brother... never mind that. I need to get a few things ready before we leave. It won't take too long, okay?"

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 3.5K 40
My very old fanfic about Megatron and his human friend Yalara Starshine. The Decepticon leader loses his memories and meets a girl who keeps a fragme...
40.5K 1K 23
"Was it fate or just a coincidence for them to meet? Although the answer remained unknown, they were glad they did. Maybe the two worlds they lived...
40.3K 907 64
ೃ⁀➷ ❝(Y/n) (ℒ/n)... ❞ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 15-𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇-𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁...❞ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉�...
560K 21.8K 172
{𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 ღ 𝖋𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖈} ೃ⁀➷ {𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘 𝖑𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖈} ೃ⁀➷ {𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌} "𝐀...