[Robots and Magic] Between Cl...

By its_elioo

"No matter what they have to face in life, they will always be by each other's side." ◦• Sequel to 'The First... More

1. 𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵
2. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨
3. 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦
4. 𝘋𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺
5. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥
↳ ❝ [Fanart time] ¡! ❞
6. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺
↳ ❝ [Fanart time: Part 2] ¡! ❞
7. 𝘎𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥
8. 𝘋𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺
9. 𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰, 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺
↳ ❝ [Fanart time: Part 3] ¡! ❞
10. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
11. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦
↳ ❝ [Fanart time: Part 4] ¡! ❞
12. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵
13. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭
14. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
15. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥
16. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
17. 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺

Hold on there

1.3K 27 3
By its_elioo

Previously on Robots and Magic...

"You heard the big guy, get in!" directed Sideswipe.

"What in tarnation is goin' on here?!" Applejack interrogated.

"No time to explain, please just trust us!" hurriedly insisted Bumblebee.

Sunset gave the yellow car a perplexed look, "Trust you? Who even are you?!"

╌╌

Ratchet ex-vented and began, "We are autonomous robotic organisms, coming from a distant planet called Cybertron. But you can call us Autobots."

"Basically, the good guys." included Sideswipe.

╌╌

"You and your world are now in great danger because of us-- because of me." the Prime corrected himself, closing his optics in guilt, "Once again innocent lives have been brought into our consequences, how could I let this happen?"

"It's not your fault Optimus, you didn't know and neither did all of you. Don't blame yourself for this and please, call me Sunset."

╌╌

"We may not be big and tough like you guys but we can help you beat them! Together!" Rainbow suggested with full faith.

Sunset put a hand on her friend's shoulder and backed her up, "She is right." then her eyes focused on the tallest standing robot, "They are still not aware of what we are exactly capable of, we can use this as an advantage and stop them from causing all these troubles once and for all."

╌╌

"Please commander, we beg for forgiveness! Give us one more chance, I swear in my spark, we will not fail you again." the Vehicon pleaded and put a servo on his chassis.

Shockwave turned around and approached them slowly, "Be grateful you are needed for fulfilling this essential process, otherwise I could use you as experimentations." he threatened, "We will have to change our capturing tactics, to dispel our enemies and keep them further from those lifeforms."

╌╌

One of the flyers spoke, "You know what we are here for, Autoscums! Give us the organics now and no one shall be harmed."

"INCOMING!!"

Her friends gaped in terror as they saw her hazardous attempt, "PINKIE PIE, NO!" the two giant mechs and cowgirl shouted in fear.

╌╌

"Look who has fallen into my little trap."

"Starscream." Sideswipe's grip tightened around his weapon when he saw him.

"Star- who now?!" Rainbow Dash confusingly asked.

╌╌

The Autobot leader put on his mouthplate and indicated his Ion Blaster at their opponent, with a stern look in his optics, "Soundwave, no matter what you have already planned you shall never succeed. Stop this at once and leave these innocent life forms out of our rivalry." he warned with a powerful and threatening tone.

No one dared to move, at least not until something began to shift behind Soundwave's back. Bumblebee's optics widened in realization the moment he saw the living being, "It can't be..."

The group quickly got themselves ready for the upcoming attack while the beast awaited his master's command.

::RAVAGE: EJECT::

::OPERATION: INTERFERENCE::

╌╌

"Alright then, you will have to send me, Strongarm and Grimlock separately to each nearest location you are able to track down. We have to be quick, they may be in trouble." Arcee alerted the cadet and dinobot with a serious tone.

Strongarm smiled and saluted in respect, she was more than ready, "Yes, ma'am!"

"Oh yeah, finally!" Grimlock cheered.

"Arcee, wait!" Twilight sprinted to catch up with her guardian before she could leave, "I want to come with you!"

Arcee lowered to her level, "I know you want to help but it will become more dangerous and complicated if you come with me. Please, understand. It's for your own good and as your guardian, my duty is to protect you from any harm's way, not getting you involved right into it."

╌╌

"LET 'EM GO YA VARMINTS--!" Applejack warned in a threatening tone, nonetheless, she got quickly snatched by a big metal hand that raised her up to the soldier's visor.

"We got them, sir." once the drone informed, a Groundbridge emerged near the spot where they were standing.

"GUYS!" Smokescreen yelled when the light finally disappeared.

╌╌

"Hey now, don' blame yourself buddy." the dinobot tried to reassure him as he gave him a small piece of faith, "We still got time to save 'em!"

Smokescreen gave a short nod in return, "You're right." he transformed into his alt-mode, "Let's go find the others before it's too late."

╌╌

"So long!" Starscream mockingly waved goodbye and laughed.

"ARCEE!" the girls screamed before entering and disappearing through the portal.

"GIRLS-!" Arcee called out, gaining her vehicle mode again, increasing her speed to maximum. She was only a few inches away from the Groundbridge but its light vanished into nothingness right ahead of her.

╌╌

"Smokescreen, Grimlock? How did you find me?" she asked out of surprise.

"Heard a few blasters comin' from afar, and we thought, hey, who else could it be?" the dinobot briefly explained.

"Have you seen the rest of the team?"

"About that--" before Smokescreen could continue any further, the sounds of far explosions grabbed their attention. They saw a flock of birds flying away from a distant point of the forest, directing the trio to where their other teammates were located.

"Found 'em." shortly answered Grimlock instead.

╌╌

Sunset gasped as her eyes went back to normal and came back to reality, she glanced at her guardian and yelled, "Optimus! A 'Con! There's a 'Con called Shock-!" before she could finish her sentence, Soundwave squeezed her so hard that she let out a painful scream which made the Prime yell out of rage and shoot at Ravage so he could get out of his way.

Strongarm stood up and groaned, her optics widened when she saw how Soundwave was taking Bumblebee and the two teenagers through the portal. Soundwave stepped forward and vanished through the light along with his hostages, Ravage dashed and right before the Groundbridge could close, he jumped directly into the brightness last, leaving the two rushing Autobots behind, "Lieutenant!" Strongarm shouted and the portal closed directly in front of them, "No..."

╌╌

"Who did this?!" asked the smaller blue femme.

"It was Soundwave, ma'am." Strongarm shortly replied to her question.

"Soundwave?!" the trio confusingly bellowed at once.

"So it's two of 'em!" Grimlock inserted in surprise.

The taller femme peered at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Starscream attacked me, Knockout and Sideswipe when we tried to save the girls." involved Arcee.

Optimus slowly supported one of his arms on his leg and said, "It appears they have aligned together to plan their strategy of capturing our human companions. But I'm afraid it is not only them who are behind all of this..."

"Who else could it be, Optimus?" Smokescreen asked his leader.

"Shockwave has returned as well."

╌╌

"Where... am I?" Sunset murmured as she supported her body with her arms to sit on her knees and rub her temple.

"My, what amusing entertainment we have here." the seeker involved and held his arms behind his back.

"It's never too late to change Starscream, everyone deserves a second chance."

Starscream lowered his helm on her level, "I fought my way to achieve what I have dreamt of all this time and there is no going back. Not now, not ever."

╌╌

"Where is this seventh element?" the scientist's red optic focused on his tiny hostages.

"Like we are going to tell you, you big-eyed freak!" boldly replied Rainbow.

Sunset followed, "You are never going to find her!"

╌╌

"I think I was able to detect a Decepticon signal." interrupted Fixit.

Both Ratchet and Twilight's eyes widened in shock, "You have?"

"I'm afraid it's only this, our teammates' status still remains unknown." the mini-con replied.

"Alright," the girl, her dog and the mini-con focused on Ratchet the second he spoke up, "We will go. But only on one condition," he pointed his index finger at Twilight and then at the more miniature orange robot, "Fixit will navigate the coordinates near the Decepticon signal, but once we encounter danger, you are going straight back here. Do you understand me?" he cautioned with a serious tone in his voice.

Twilight nodded her head in confirmation, "I do."

╌╌

"Do you know where they went?" Arcee asked the mini-con again.

She waited for a short time until he apprehensively replied through the comm-link, ::After unknown Decepticon signal, ma'am.::

The moment the 'Bots heard his answer, they stared at one another with widened optics of realization, Arcee quickly gave a command out of panic and fear, "Groundbridge us to those coordinates! NOW!"

╌╌

"We meet again, doctor." the Decepticon greeted in a cold manner.

"Not so pleased to see you as well, Shockwave." Ratchet responded, his blades facing the enemy.

"Disinclination to accept my offer of you transferring me the humanoid that you currently possess without being offlined would be very illogical of you. I require you to capitulate, promptly." Shockwave suggested.

"Not going to happen, I will not let you get any closer to her!"

"So be it."

╌╌

"Doc!" Arcee yelled and instantly kneeled beside the medic, along with Optimus who also lowered down.

"Arcee... Optimus. You are okay." Ratchet said in relief, at least his teammates were alright and in a good state.

Optimus offered his servos to help him get back up on his pedes and put one of his arms on his back for support, "I cannot say the same for you my old friend, you are injured badly."

"I--"

"Ratchet..."

Arcee spoke up and scanned the area as if she was searching for someone, "Where is Twilight?"

"For Primus' sake-- where is she?!"

╌╌

Bumblebee's gaze turned to the red doctor, "Knock Out, do you know how to turn that signal blocker off?"

Knock Out rolled his optics, "Please, I may be not Soundwave, but I do know the basics."

"Will you be able to navigate Twilight on the console?"

Twilight looked at him confused after mentioning her name, "Me?"

"Shockwave's tools. You can use one of them to get in touch with the keyboard."

╌╌

Applejack quickly turned to the purple girl who was holding her injured leg, "Twilight, you okay?"

Twilight nodded her head in confirmation, "Yeah, yeah, just... it stung for a bit but I think it's okay for now, I hope it doesn't get infected much till we get out of here."

"Do not worry, operation 'Call for help' was a success." confirmed Knock Out, "The only thing we can do is wait patiently and hope for the team to arrive soon."

The lieutenant replied, "Until then, we will have to keep them distracted as long as we are able to. Which is not going to be easy..."

╌╌

"You found them?" Arcee asked.

"It appears so, ma'am." Strongarm responded as she stood in front of the computer system, "We received unexpected Decepticon coordinates. From what we could analyze it seems they are coming from a natural void in the ground, a perfect hiding spot for a criminal, if you ask me." the cadet reported.

Smokescreen impatiently stepped in, "What are we waiting for then? We have to go there and stop him!" he suggested, prepared for a fight.

"Hold on, what if it's another trap?" the smaller femme asked suspiciously.

The team exchanged nervous glances towards each other, the Prime then declared, "I'm afraid we have no choice but to go and find out ourselves."

╌╌

Bumblebee's optics went wide after realizing what he was holding, "An Energon Harvester?"

"It can't be." denied Bulkhead, "That relic was destroyed years ago!"

"Correct." the scientist confirmed, "This is an enhanced version based on the design of its original creation. I was able to give this one more than just an ability to harvest Energon, unlike the one that you've destroyed."

╌╌

"What is that noise?" Starscream activated his comm-link, "What is going on there?!"

"The Autobots, sir!" a Vehicon reported through his audial, "They are he--!" a loud explosion interrupted his sentence and became static.

"Autobots? How did they even manage to find us?!" Starscream shouted in rage and glared at the other standing robots.

Shockwave, however, did not take his optic off Twilight, "You are clever." he said and approached her in a treating way, the girl tried her best not to show any reaction of fear as he came closer to her glass cage, he slightly leaned down to her eye level, his bright red optic lurking at her steady body, "But not clever enough."

╌╌

"Told ya my fists can get us through the—!" Grimlock ceased from talking the moment he, Smokescreen and Strongarm froze on the spot and saw their comrades being surrounded by the Decepticons. Every robot and human silently stared at one another.

"Well... this is awkward..." added Knock Out.

╌╌

"GIRLS!" all members of the Autobot team yelled in horror.

"We have to destroy that thing!" quickly yelled Arcee.

"No!" Knock Out instantly opposed, "It might bring their magic to an end! Even worse-- their lives!"

"Then what do we do?!"

"Turn it off, now!" Bumblebee shouted.

"On it!" Smokescreen rapidly answered and blasted a few 'Cons out of his way as he ran to the relic.

"Stop him at once!" demanded Starscream.

╌╌

"What... happened?" a female voice asked in slight discomfort.

Optimus' optics widened the instant he recognized her tone, "Sunset...?"

"W-What's going on?!" she questioned in fear as she looked around and saw a large Energon crystal that had fallen next to her. She became entirely speechless when she was her reflection.

Sunset Shimmer was no longer a human. 

She has become... a Cybertronian.

╌╌

"These forms don't even belong to you!" Starscream shouted as he pointed his missile towards them, "You are nothing but failed experiments!"

Optimus came in between them and the grey-standing seeker, his Ion Blasters aimed at him, "You Decepticons will be taken back to Cybertron and pay for your actions and for what you've caused to these human life forms."

╌╌

"Farewell, organic." the element of magic shut her optics, prepared to be determined out of existence. Before Shockwave could blow her up to bits, a large beaming jet of fire obtained his single eye and frame.

The transformed humans and the Autobots drew near him, Sunset spoke up, "It's over, Shockwave. You and your entire crew lost. You have no other choice but to surrender."

╌╌

"Starscream... what do you think you are doing...?" Shockwave raised his cracked optic and stared at him.

The seeker grinned and bowed, "My sincere apologies, Shockwave." subsequently, he transformed into his jet mode and hovered above the surface, "It was a pleasure doing business with you, unfortunately, this is where our ways depart. Take care!"

Once he saw how the winged mech flew towards the night starry sky and left him not for the first time, Shockwave let out a powerful shout, "STARSCREAM!"

╌╌

"W̷-̷W̴h̷a̶t̶'̴s̵ ̸h̷a̷p̸p̴e̸n̵i̶n̷g̶?̷" Sunset looked at Optimus worryingly, her HUD flaring with multiple incomprehensible errors, voice glitching as she asked.

"I̸̛̤ ̷̲̿c̶͒͜-̴̗͆c̶̢̄a̸̩͛n̴̨͐'̸̼̾t̸̟̃-̸̮̀-̷̛̦ ̴͚͗m̷͓̒o̵̳̅v̶̡̅e̴̮̎..." Twilight's tone buzzed as she attempted to talk. Arcee speedily reached her side the instant her charge lost balance.

"Kid?! Stay with me, come on." the blue femme pleaded as she watched how her state worsened with every passing second.

"This is not good... we need to get them to the base!" a voice cried out anxiously.

"Fixit, we require a Grounbridge, now! Tell Ratchet to prepare the med bay, this is urgent!" another ordered concerned.

╌╌

"TWILIIIIIGHT!"

"Oof!" Twilight winced as Pinkie hooped on her best friend who was lying on the small medical bed, tackling her in a big hug, "All of that was real, huh?"

Sunset chuckled, "You are not the only one who thought it was a crazy dream."

Rainbow decided to ask out of curiosity, "Say, what exactly happened to Shockwave? Haven't seen him around."

"He is currently put in stasis." Optimus informed as he slowly approached the big group, "He will be transported to Cybertron in a few demi-cycles. The council will decide what to do with him afterwards. Until then, we will keep an optic on him."

"Do y'all think we will ever transform back into robots?" Applejack asked.

The old medic held his chin, "I'm not really familiar with the abilities of your magical power yet, but it could be possible, somehow the disruption got the Energon, also known as our CNA, transfused inside your Equestrian energy."

"So we have pony AND robot forms?! Awesome." Rainbow smirked to herself and crossed her arms.

"The one problem is we have no idea when we will get the chance to use them again." continued Sunset.

"And how to control them." inserted the fashionista.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we will get used to them somehow." Twilight tried to reassure them, "Either if it will be the hard or the easy way, right girls?" her friends nodded in approval.

╌╌

Optimus focused on his charge, "We do not only consider ourselves as a team, young one. We are way more than that. And even though you girls are already accepted in our team, I must ask... Would you like to be part of this family?"

Sunset let out a short laugh, her sparkling cyan eyes met his neon blue optics. She smiled with delight as she answered, "More than anything."

╌╌

"Eyo, Steeljaw! What's takin' youse so long?" Thunderhoof asked impatient.

Steeljaw finally stood up and faced them, "Dear brothers," he began stepping towards the group, the others quickly backed away as he passed through them.

"There is a brand new opportunity that awaits us."

———————————————————

[Author's note]

So here is a quick recap of the first fic, 'The First Transformation' 

If you haven't read it yet, please do, so you can be aware of what is happening in this story.

A lot of old protagonists and antagonists from the two shows will be added in this second book, most of which are my favorite characters and didn't get enough attention/screen time, I believe they have potential and it makes me extremely sad whenever I realize there isn't enough written stories or content about them.

This fanfic may include fanarts (probably memes too) which are going to be made by me! So, if anyone decides to repost them, please ask for permission and give credit, thank you!

If you guys want to see the designs or more art that I've made, you can see them in the previous fanfiction or on my other socials through my Carrd link which is on my bio. I have Tiktok, Insta, DA and Tumblr, go check them out if you want! Also, for whoever prefers to read more on Ao3 I have posted the stories there as well!

Okay, okay, enough babbling!

Let's begin this new year with new adventures!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 907 64
ೃ⁀➷ ❝(Y/n) (ℒ/n)... ❞ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 15-𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇-𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁...❞ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉�...
40.5K 1K 23
"Was it fate or just a coincidence for them to meet? Although the answer remained unknown, they were glad they did. Maybe the two worlds they lived...
411 1 15
After Twilight Sparkle's experiment with magic caused so much mayhem, she decided to put it all behind her and move on. However, there were some who...
125K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...