Steven universe: Alternate

By Asdfghjklzxcvbnmijn

Disclaimer: Gem's are based off Gem galaxies gems which is based off Steven universe. More

Chapter 1: Gem glows?
Chapter 2: Laser light canon
Chapter 3:Viney problems
Chapter 4: Together breakfast part 1
Chapter 4: Together Breakfast part 2
Chapter 5: Cat Fingers?!

Chapter 6: Flying buddies

4 0 0
By Asdfghjklzxcvbnmijn

"🎶hum hum hum hum hum🎶" we start with Ayden humming a tune and opening the door out of the house, with a bike in hand. "🎶hum hum hu—!" Ayden was then cut off by a large shake from the Earth, and causing Ayden's bike to fall down the stairs. "Oh shoot!" Ayden then starts to run after the bike. "It can't be earthquakes, they happen too often." We cut to Jayden questioning the shakes, with James, Jeaena, and Aron with him. Ayden then finally reaches his bike. "Oh! Hey Ayden." Jeaena says greetings Ayden. "Hey guys." Ayden says greetings back. "Are you riding your bike... in the sand?" James questions. "When did you even have a bike?" Aron also questions. "Don't worry about it. I'm just going for a ride." Ayden says nervous. "Ok? Have fun." Jayden says suspicious, but soon leaving to the house. As soon as all of them leave, Ayden gets on top of his bike, and starts to move it with some struggle. "Coooommmeeee oooonnn! Oh!" Ayden then sees a girl with glasses, and a long skirt, reading a book. "Perfect." Ayden whispered, as he gets of his bike. "Smooth rude." Ayden says, turnings to see if the girl noticed. "Top speed." Ayden says, again turning around. "Hand breaks." He says, turn around for the third time. "Maroon red finish, with a tiger bell." He says, ringing the bell. "I bet a lot of kids woul— woah!" As Ayden was about to get on the bike, he falls with the bike, getting the girls attention. "I-I u-uh. Ahhhhhhh!" Ayden then runs away from the girl to the house, opening the door, and closing it. "Huff huff huff." Ayden then opens his eyes to see Jayden, James, Aron, and Jeaena looking at Ayden near the window. "Where you spying on me!?" Ayden asks embarrassed.

"Yes bu—" Aron was then cut off by James. "Looks like someone has a crush. Ha ha hahahaha!" James says teasing. "Why not just ask her on a date?" Jeaena says also teasing. "I don't like her like that!" Ayden yells. "I was just trying to be friends with her." Ayden says embarrassed. "Yeah sure. From what I saw down there looked like love." Jayden says. "That's because you guys ruined by grove!" Ayden says. "Your grove?" Jeaena questions. "Yeah my friendly grove. My friendly grove is better when no one is watching." Ayden says. "Ok?" Aron says a little confused. "Now I'm going to try again but you guys can't watch." Ayden says while going to the fridge, and opening the freezer to take out a glow bracelet. "Now don't come outside till I tell you guys to." Ayden says, before closing the door. "Hi, my name is Ayden, what's yours? Hi, my name is Ayden, what's yours? Hi, m—" As Ayden was practicing, another shake happens, causing a big rock above the girl to fall. "Hi! I'm Iyden!" But before it could hit the girl, Ayden runs towards her, his gem glowing, grabs her, and. "What's your name?" Ayden saves her by growing two pink wings, and flying her out the way. "I'm Connie." The girl replies, revealing her name. "That's a nice name." Ayden says. "Wait. My book! I need to give it back to the Libary tomorrow." Connie says nervous. "Your book? Oh! It's right hereeeee. AHHHHHHHHH! How are we in the sky!" Ayden yells with fear.

"Wow, Beach city is pretty beautiful up here." Connie says, surprisingly calm for how up they are. "That's nice! But how do we get down!" Ayden yells. "You don't know how to fly down?" Connie questions. "No! I never had this happen to me!" Ayden yells, holding tightly on the girl, for both comfort, and to keep her from falling. "For your first time flying you're doing pretty well." Connie encourages. "It's not me, it's like these wings have a mind of their own." Ayden says, before the wings make him turn to right. "Woah!" Connie says at the sudden movement. "See!" Ayden says. "How do I steer this?!" Ayden says. "Watch out for that water tower!" Connie yells, warning Ayden. "Wait what!" Ayden then try's to steer both of them away from the water tower, which was somewhat successful, with only his right check connecting with the water tower. "That was a close one." Connie says. "Y-yeah." Ayden says nervous. "Are you ok?" Connie asks. "Yeah, just you're a little heavy. I'm not calling you fat or anything jus—" Ayden was cut by Connie reassuring him. "No I understand, for a person your strength it would be hard to carry another person." Connie says. "Uh.... Yeah...." Ayden says, putting up a fake smile. "Oh! Hey there's a pretty close hill near us, I could put you on it an—" Ayden was then cut off by another shake that causes the tower to start to tilt. "The water tower!" Connie yells. "If it falls it's going to poor water into beach city!" Connie warns. "I have a idea!" When Ayden got above the hill he put Connie on it. "Push me towards the water tower." Ayden says. "What?!" Connie yells, looking at him like he's crazy. "Just trust me." Ayden says, and Connie gives in, pushing him towards the water tower. But the aim was a little off, causing Ayden to miss the water tower, but before he can fully miss Ayden grabs on to the railing, causing his flying direction to change towards the water tower, using the nonstop flying to push the water tower up right. "Come ooooonnnn!" Ayden yells, actually pushing the water tower up. Before another shake happens.

"Uh oh!" The shake causes the parts of the water tower that was still connected to the ground, to break, making it harder to keep the water tower up. "Oh shoot!" As the ground starts to approach slowly, Ayden comes up with another idea. Ayden begins to wait, the ground slowly coming closer, but when the ground was inches away, he pushes himself to left, the water tower safely landing down. "Huff huff huff." Ayden tired, lets the wings fly him towards Connie. "Oh... ok?" Connie questions, stopping Ayden from flying by grabbing his hand. "Huff Huff Huff... yeah...... yeah." Ayden says tired. "But you saved the town!" Connie says, encouraging the boy. "Yeah, I guess I did." Ayden says. "Oh! I have a idea!" Ayden yells with excitement. "You can steer me when I'm flying!" Ayden says. "What!?" Connie questions. "Come on, it will be fun, we can fly everywhere you want!" Ayden says, trying to convince Connie. "Umm..... ok." Connie says, giving in. " Yay!" Ayden exclaims with excitement. "So what do I do?" Connie asks. "Just get on my back." Ayden says. "Ok..." Connie then climbs up top the boys back, and feels his wings. "Your wings feel weird?" Connie says. "He he he he." Ayden then starts laughing from the touches. "You can feel them?" Connie asks. "Yeah, it's like that one think I read about, what was it again..... phantom limb sensation, that's it. It's like I can feel it but it's not there." Ayden explains. "I guess that makes sense." Connie says. "So what do I do?" Connie asks. "When I let go of this log, I will fly to the direction I'm facing, to where I can't change directions, but that's where you come along, when you want to change directions, you can pull me in the directions you want." Ayden tells.

"Umm okay." Connie says. "3. 2. 1. Now!" Ayden then lets go of the log, causing him to fly forward, before turning right by Connie testing the waters. "Woah!" Ayden says, at the sudden change. Connie then pulls up, causing Ayden to fly up. "I think I'm getting the hang of this." Connie says. Connie then pushes down on Ayden, causing him to fly down. Connie then pushes Ayden forward, making Ayden go faster. "Woooooooo yeah!" Ayden yells as the wind hits his face. "Ha ha ha." Connie laughs a little, at the boy. "Hey, let's go through the big donuts, donut!" Ayden yells. "What?! Are sure!" Connie says unsure. "Yeah it will be fun!" Ayden exclaims. "Ok!" Connie says, pushing Ayden towards the giant donuts hole, going through it. "Wooooooo! Yeah!" Ayden yells. "Ha ha ha ha!" Connie laughs, raising her hands to the sky. "Ha ha ha h—" As Connie was laughing, she gets hit in the face with a bird. "Connie!" Ayden yells. "AHHHH! OW! OW! OWWWWW!" Connie yells, trying to get the bird off of her. "Woah!" As Connie is getting attacked by the bird, his direction starts to change to left, right, right, and then down into beach city pier, breaking straight through the wooden floor.

"Ugh. My head." Ayden grunt's putting his hand to his head. "Owwwww." Connie grunt's also. "Connie! Are you ok?" Ayden says, putting her, now broken, glasses back on. "Yeah, I'm fine." Connie replies, . "Thank god." Ayden says sighing. "Oh! Your wings are gone." Connie tells Ayden. "Your right. Dang it, I was hoping to fly around some more." Ayden says a little sad. "Oh wait! I forgot to give you somethin—" As Ayden reaches into his pocket, he realizes that what he was going give her is gone. "Oh shoot, it's gone!" Ayden then begins to look around for thing. "What's gone?" Connie asks, but gets no reply. Soon after Connie said that Ayden checked his hand to see a pink neon liquid on his hand. "What the?" Ayden then sees a trail of the neon liquid going towards the sea. "Uh oh."  Ayden then sees the neon bracelet floating in the sea. "Shoot!" Ayden sprints towards the bracelet. "Dang it." After Ayden takes the bracelet out the water, and notices that there's a crack in the bracelet causing some of the liquid to spill. "Ugh! I'm sorry for this. I never should've made you fly me." Ayden says disappointed. "No no it's fine, I actually liked it." Connie says, reassuring Ayden. "You liked it?" Ayden says surprised. "Yeah!" Connie replies. "W-well u-uhh.... umm. Oh! I have something for you." Ayden then takes out the cracked bracelet. "Is that mines? Connie asks. "Yeah!" Ayden replied. "You dropped it at The Beach City Boardwalk Parade last year." Ayden says. "When I picked it up, I couldn't find you." Ayden tells Connie. "But how is it stil—" Connie was then cut off by Ayden answering her. "I put it in the freezer so it would last longer." "Oh, thank you." Connie thanks. "Your welcome." Ayden says, his gem faintly glowing, before putting the bracelet on Connie.

"Thanks again." Connie says. "Your welcome again." Ayden replies. "I think we should go now." Ayden says. "Yeah." Connie replies. But as soon as Connie and Ayden got up a loud roar and shake happens causing them to fall back down. "Ow." As soon as Ayden said that a giant worm monster with teeth at the top, like a mouth. "Not one of those things again!?" Ayden yells. "You seen one of those things before?!" Connie questions turning to Ayden. "Watch out!" Ayden then pushes Connie out the out of worm monster. "Owwww." Connie says opening her eyes to see Ayden on top of her. "Uhhhh." Ayden the blushes a pink neon. "You— Watch out!" Connie then warns Ayden about the worm monster, causing Ayden to quickly turn his to the monster, his blush disappearing to the sight of the monster lunging at him before. "*CRASH!*" The worm monster misses Ayden and Connie and goes for one of the support beams with the neon liquid on it instead. "What the?" Ayden questions. "We should go!" Connie says getting up and causing Ayden to fall off. "Oof!" Ayden groans. "Are you ok?" Connie asks, helping Ayden up. "Yea—" "*ROAR!!!!*" Ayden was then cut of by the roar of the monster. "Shoot!" Ayden and Connie was then split up by the monster nearly putting them in its mouth.

"Huff huff huff!" Ayden continues to run until he realizes that monster isn't following him but only Connie instead. "What the?" Ayden then remembers the way the worm went after the neon liquid instead of him and Connie. "I have a idea!" Ayden yells while running towards Connie. "I have a idea!" Ayden says while running aside Connie. "Give me the bracelet!" "Ok!" Connie gives Ayden the bracelet and Ayden runs away, causing the worm to follow him. Ayden the turns right, and then left, right, left, right, right until. "*ROAR!!!*" *CRACK!* While Ayden was running in random directions, he also entangled the monster in the support beams, causing the pier to crash down poof it in a cloud of smoke, with Ayden just barely escaping next to Connie, with brown gem rolling to their feet. Ayden then picking up, causing a red bubble to form around and quickly disappearing. "Huff huff huff." "Ayden!!!" Ayden then turns around to see Jeaena, Aron, James, and Jayden. "Are you ok!" Jeaena yells coming up to Ayden. "What happened!" Jayden asks. "I—" "He was incredible!" Connie says. "Really, you mean it?!" Ayden says embarrassed. "Oh looks like someone likes her." James says teasing. "We could still set you up Ayden." Jeaena adds. "Hey, don't mess ups Ayden's grove, come on." Jayden the grabs Jeaena and James by their back collars and drags them back to the house. "Bye Ayden, see you later." Aron says, waving goodbye, following the others. "Your grove?" "Haha." Ayden laughed nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.1K 124
This is based off the Steven Universe TV show.
285K 6.7K 36
This is a Garnet x Reader. Its mostly kid friendly. Also, you are a 14 year old girl, who is human, half gem. Hope you like! ❤
4.1K 83 17
DISCLAIMER: This story was discontinued, and I will not be returning to it. I do not ship septiplier anymore, as I realized how shipping actual peopl...
167K 1.3K 64
This is exactly what it says in the title. It's just Steven Universe one-shots. This will mostly contain fluff one-shots. Angst will be in this but...