A Twist of Fate (BTS Taehyung...

By YeongHee7508

It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old... More

Intro
CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
Who is Kim Taehyung?
Please don't leave~
I killed someone
A ride with cops
A Call
The Funeral
Are you my Sasaeng?
God Promise
Are you really Kim Taehyung?
You've gone crazy
I must have killed him again
You should tie him with this
Stockholm Syndrome
Signing a contract?
Who is this chipmunk?
I want new clothes
Why is it repeating again?
Who was it?
Your severance pay is out
Anyone can sing
I'm done now
We need to move out
You want me to write a letter?
I'm Kang Mi Yeong
Do you like her?
A Day as a Transfer Employee

You have an accomplice

188 20 43
By YeongHee7508

Y/N was sitting on the floor while thinking something.

Taehyung was tied near her with the sock still stuffed in his mouth.

Suddenly they both heard a knock on the door. Hearing the knock, Taehyung tried to shout for help with sock in his mouth.

"Aghdksnsaveeehsme......"

"Ari, play a fun song!" Y/N said to depress Taehyung's muffled voice and went towards the door.

Alexa started the song.

"My face is getting hot, I think I like you,
My body is getting hot, I think it's love,
I'm tryin' , I'm tryin' ~ "

Y/N opened the door to see Jungkook standing there. He forwarded a bouquet to Y/N.

But this bouquet wasn't of flowers. It was of lettuce.

"Do you need lettuce?" He asked.

"Why lettuce all of sudden?" A confused Y/N asked.

"People have pork belly when they have guests over. Aren't you going to eat pork belly with your cousin? I'm telling you not to buy lettuce since I have some." He said.

"Thank you" She said with a smile and took the bouquet of lettuce from him.

"If you're thankful, invite me over to have pork belly when you eat." He said.

"I'm going to eat ramen." She said not to trouble herself more with the case of Taehyung.

"Ramen? Then give it back to me. You won't need it." He said in a fake angry tone and took it back from her.

"Then goodbye." She said and closed the door.

"Huh?"

Jungkook looked at the bouquet of lettuce which he brought and then at the door which was shut at his face with a sad face.

_____________

Y/N enters the room where that song was still playing.

"My face is getting hot, I think I like you,
My body is getting hot,
I think it's love~
I try calming down by taking a deep breath,
But my heart flutters with love~
I feel happy. What do I do with this trembling heart?"

Y/N came and sat near Taehyung on floor with her hands on her knees.

"Stop the music Ari." she said.

"He's a leech. A big one. Why is he my neighbour? Isn't it funny?" She said.

"I forgot that we aren't close enough for me to talk to you like this." She said when she realised it.

[A/N: Yeah gurl! You're definitely not when you have tied him here with your SOCK stuffed in his mouth.]

Y/N: Yah you dumb author! Let me live peacefully. This is my story. Go away. Shoo shoo...

[A/N: You're the dumb one here silly girl, who always forgets that I'm the one who created you.]

Y/N: *kicks the author out*

_________________

Jungkook's POV:

I was still standing at her door with a heavy heart and that bouquet of lettuce in my hands. Would the same thing have happened if I would have brought a bouquet of flowers. Then Thank God I didn't.

Suddenly my gaze fell on the newspaper lying at her doorstep. She is so careless. It's about noon and she didn't even pick the newspaper yet.

I picked it up, but what caught my attention was the headline and the picture on the first page.

"Hallyu star?" I mumbled.

Seeing the man in the picture, the face which cane in my mind was Y/N's cousin's face. It feels very similar.

_______________

"Hdjansndeenddn......" Taehyung tried to speak.

Y/N sighed and pulled the sock out of his mouth.

"You said it was a coincidence. But it was a planned kidnap. You have an accomplice." He said.

"Huh? What accomplice?" She asked with a confused face.

"You told your accomplice to stop and play the music." He replied.

"Music? Aah! You mean Ari!"

"Yes, Ari. She's your accomplice." He said with a face of victim.

"Do you live in space? Are you from another planet? Are you an alien? You don't know ari?" She said while looking at him in disbelief.

"How would I know your hidden accomplice?" He said in an obvious tone.

"This is Ari." She said and pointed at a device which looked like Alexa. Taehyung looked at Ari.

"Ari, play some fun music." She said and the music started.

"Wow! What is this? A walkie talkie?" He said with an amused expression.

"Seriously!? You don't know about a wireless speaker?" She said totally not believing what she just heard in the modern era of 21st centaury.

"I don't." He said.

"This can turn your TV channel on, play music, turn on the lights and tell you the weather." She explained.

"That's what a manager does." He said.

"Can you tell me the fine dust level, ari?"

"The fine dust level for Seoul is 10, which is good, and the ultra-fine dust level is 7 which is good." A voice came from Ari.

Taehyung was speechless.

"What else can it do? Tell it to do something else." An amused Taehyung said.

"It can do anything, everything. What era do you live in?" She said still not believing that he never heard about it.

Then she stood up and left from that room.

Taehyung looked at Ari. Then he looked at the door which Y/N closed a few minutes ago. When he was sure that Y/N wasn't there, he hesitantly said,

"A-ari, Save me!"

"I will play 'Save Me' by Daybreak" A voice came from Ari and a song started to play.

" Save me, Rescue me~
How many times a day?
Oh save me from this cage~"

"No, that's not it." Taehyung said. But the music was still playing.

"Ari report it!" Taehyung said while trying to calm himself down.

"I will play 'Report It' by Park Hye-min" A voice came from Ari and an another song started to play.

"Report, Report, Report it
Report, Report, Report it
Report my love~ "

Taehyung looked at Ari in disbelief and then sighed.

__________________

"Missing? Who would say such a thing?" CEO Choi said to the man who sitting in front of him on sofa.

He is the same man who was checking the CCTV footage at that shop. Jung Hoseok.

"I received a tip." Hoseok replied while having a look at the medical reports which Mr. Choi showed him.

"It seems like someone played a joke. Did you see the article? Our Kim Taehyung is resting well in the hospital." Mr. Choi said. Dasha was also present in that room.

"Ah, is that so?" Hoseok said with one brow raised. Dasha nodded.

"Of course! So take care of the missing report. There is no need to do an investigation." Mr. Choi said.

"Since we have medical reports, I need to see Kim Taehyung to confirm. What hospital is he in?" Hoseok asked.

Dasha and Mr. Choi both looked at each other.

"H-he needs absolute r-rest." Mr. Choi said in a convincing tone.

"Well then, then there's nothing that can be done." Hoseok said with a fake disappointed voice and stood up.

"But where is Taehyung sick?" Hoseok asked to Dasha.

She gulped just start started to laugh nervously. Nervousness was clearly visible on her face. Seeing Dasha, CEO Choi quickly said," I-I-I said exhaustion."

"Ah yeah! You said that but-"

"You can go." He said while signing an employee standing there to escort Hoseok to the door.

After making sure that Hoseok had left, he turned to Dasha.

"Aigoo nice going. When will your acting get better? No wonder you don't get cast." He said in an angry tone after sitting back on the sofa.

"My acting coach complimented me so much on how much my acting has improved. You don't even know what you are saying." She said while playing with her hairs.

Mr. Choi sighed and called someone.

"Hwan Yeong-Wook!"

The called man came.

"Find the person who spread those rumours, because I'm sure that person works in our company." He said to Yeong-Wook.

"And also fire Dasha's acting coach immediately." He said further in an angry voice.

"W-why?" Dasha asked being  flinched at his sudden outburst.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

-----------•••••••-------------

Happy New Year 2024!!

Hi everyone! How are you all? I hope you liked this chapter. If you liked it then please vote for it. And if there is a mistake then feel free to point out. Comment about how you felt about this chapter. Your comments are very precious to me. I love reading them.

Thank you........💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.5K 15
[Completed] Summary: In which Y/N somehow possesses an ability which sends her back in time moments before a life-threatening incident,allowing her...
637K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
95.4K 3.8K 37
A Kim taehyung FF !! She slowly fell for him without knowing the consequences . Cause once she accepts him there will be no turning back and no esca...
805K 24.5K 76
"In a world of crime and violence, seven ruthless mafia leaders, known for their deadly charm, laid eyes on her" - Y/n, a stunning and naive beauty...