Teri Aankhon Mein

Lovewritter56 द्वारा

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... अधिक

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue
Epilogue-II

Part 11

25 2 0
Lovewritter56 द्वारा

Zain's POV:

I felt happy that her wish to see the sky filled with stars came true.

Then she started telling me about the constellations, she actually knew very much about the constellations but my mind was not at what she was telling, mind was at her.

Then she went to the telescope, she was shivering I saw it, then I took my blazer off and covered her with it.

Suddenly she asked me to see and I looked at it, and the view was really beautiful.

After I saw it, she asked," The view is beautiful, right."

I replied," Yes! It is very beautiful." But I didn't meant the sky, it was her but she didn't realised. Then she again started seeing in the telescope.

And I stood behind her all of the time.

Then we went to our place again and she poured the wine in two glasses.

And offered me also to drink but I rejected. She said she could handle herself but I knew how well she handled.

Then she drank 4 glasses of wine and was pouring another glass.

I stopped me," You are not going to drink more wine, got it."

She said in drunk state," But I want more."

I while snatching the bottle from her hand," No, Alizeh you are already drunk."

She requested," Please Mr. Workaholic."

But I said in strict way," No means no." Because I knew she could do something inappropriate because of being drunk and it may also effect on her health.

She said ," You are very bad . I won't talk with you. " But it didn't affect me a little also as it was not good for her.

She said in a threatening way," If you Don't, I will start crying then I won't stop and you don't know how much big drama queen I am." Was she trying to threaten me.

I also said in threatening way," If you don't sit quietly then I will throw you from the ship."

She sat on the chair with a angry face, she was looking so cute that I can't stop my self from looking at her.

Then she said that she wanted to do something and I had to agree to it.

I asked her what she wanted to do so she said," Jump in the water."

I was completely amused and said," What?! Are you crazy."

To which she replied " Just joking, let's walk near pool."

She left, and went near the pool, I didn't had any option.

While she was walking in front of me and said," You know, I don't even know how to swim." Suddenly her ankle twisted and she fell into the water.

Before thinking any thing, I also jumped in the swimming pool, and wrapped her around my arms and took her near aside where she hold the wall.

Suddenly I could hear voices.

Vivaan said," Woo! Bhai what a romantic scene."

Armaan took a photo.

Rehaan said," I thought you would be scolding us but instead I think now you will be praising us."

Anya said," Jiju, I never hoped you to be so fast."

Aesha asked," Did you both kissed."

Kaira asked," Will anything happen between you two tonight."

Armaan said," Now I have the photo I can blackmail you and I will be sharing it to all the elders of the family also that after 9 months of wedding only, a baby will come in our house."

Oh God these all!

Armaan said," If the baby will be a girl then we will decorate the room pink and if boy than blue."

Anya exclaimed," Who said if it will be a girl than she wold love pink and if a boy than blue."

Do they only want a point to fight.

Armaan said," Ok, darling. You choose our babies room colour."

Anya said," Who said I will have babies with you."

Aesha said," What will the baby say me."

Rehaan said," Whatever he choose and till the time he came he will get two options to choose from."

Vivaan said," How two?"

Kiara said," Idiot, he is flirting with Aesha. "

Vivaan said to her," Don't worry baby. He will also get two choices to call you with what."

Armaan said," Can you both stop flirting and focus on the main couple here."

Anya said," Like you were not flirting only."

I asked Inaya" Are you ok?"

She replied," Yaa, just feel dizzy."

I said," It's ok."

I picked her up in the water only and came out and took her down in the room and made her stand.

Everyone was at my back and were worried.

I asked," Can you change her clothes." while seeing girls

Anya said," Of course."

I gave Inaya to Kiara and Aesha and they hold Inaya. Anya said to everyone," Can you boys go out."

We all left and Anya closed there door.

After that we all went downstairs and sat there, after some time all the girls, I mean Kiara, Aesha and Anya came down.

Anya said," Jiju now you can go up."

Aesha asked," But what happened?"

I answered," Nothing just she drunk 2 glasses of wine and got drunk and then slipped in the pool and then I saved her and till the time you all came."

Armaan said," So now it will still take time for the baby to come at our home."

I stared at him and then said," You repeat it again and then see what I will do, I will call Shreya and ask her to come here and before she came I will kill you and after that you have to tolerate her."

Armaan pleased," No, no Bhai. I was just joking."

Rehaan said," Zain I don't think you should threaten him with a name of a girl because we can also call Tia then."

Armaan and Vivaan together," No way if she came na then we will ran from here."

Kiara said in amused tone," Excuse me guys, can we also know what you are talking."

Rehaan said," You will get to know about this soon Kiara."

I said," I guess you all should go to your beds, it's already late."

And I left and came in the room.

Inaya was sleeping in the bed peacefully. I went there and sat on the bed to take my laptop which was near Inaya, I took it and kept on the small drawer which was near the bed.

Suddenly Inaya hugged me while sleeping only, I tried to took her hands off but she really had gripped it quite hard. Now I realized how strong she is.

-------------------------------

I opened my eyes, Inaya was looking at me.

She said amused," How dare you come so close to me."

I replied," Miss can you please take a look at yourself."

She looked at herself, she was almost all over me.

Suddenly Armaan came in with his phone.

Armaan said while showing us," Mami did you see, Zain Bhai. Let me take a photo also."

He took are photo, Inaya stood quickly and then stood.

" Are you seeing, Mami."

" Of course, but I don't believe it's Zain with whom was Inaya was sleeping." after listening this she hide her face in the blanket.

" Cut the call, Armaan." He cut the call.

" Don't worry Bhabhi, I won't embarrass you more but I still will show the image to the whole family."

She took her face out and said," Armaan, delete that photo."

" Sorry bhabhi !" He started running and she started running after him.

" Stop, Armaan." after 10 minutes, I could hear voices from outside.

" Bhabhi you did cheating."

" So did you. You should have knocked the door."

" But Bhabhi how would I know you were doing such things in the room."

" But you should have knocked the door."

" Bhabhi." and Inaya came in the room running, Armaan's phone in her hand and Armaan running behind her and she climbed the bed and was now running on the bed suddenly she slipped and fell on bed and Armaan took the phone from her and ran outside.

" Bye, my dear Bhabhi." while showing tongue to Inaya and then he ran.

" You little jerk."

I saw Inaya lying on the bed, breathing heavily and then she looked at me.

She said looking a little embarrassed," I am sorry!"

" It's ok."

" But why didn't you lock the door."

" Cause before I could lock the door, you locked me in your arms." She hide her face under her hands because of embarrassment.

" By the way you were looking so cute yesterday while you were drunk." She actually blushed but I couldn't see it as her hands were on her face.

Suddenly, her expressions changed in a couple of seconds, " I am not impressed."

" By the way you looked sexy in that black dress." She blushed, only a little more than I will win. " And of course in this red dress also you killed." while showing her one of her insta images and she blushed.

" You blushed."

" No, I didn't."

" You did, liar."

" No, I didn't." and she went into the washroom.

After sometime she came outside, god tell me how am I not gonna fall in love with her she is so pretty and she went downstairs, I was on a call so I was not able to say anything.

Inaya's outfit

After sometime I also went downstairs.

(Anya's POV):

After I took phone from Zain jiju, I came at the dining area where everyone was present and that rich brat also.

" Wow, guys it was so easy."

" Sure, whose plan it was?" Armaan said.

" Hey it was mine plan, okay." Vivaan said.

" Whatevr." Armaan said rolling his eyes.

I sat and ate the dinner peacefully, thank god. Then Kiara went somewhere and with her went Aesha and Vivaan left before only because of some kind of call.

I opened my phone and saw a message of Inaya.

From next time, try to make it more real.

" Oh god! Inaya knew about our plan."

Rehaan said," I told you they are quite intelligent and if Inaya got to know about this then Zain definitely know about this."

" I am going and checking if they are there."

Armaan said," No, don't go, if you will go and open the door, they will definitely come out and wherever they are, they are together so don't worry."

I explained" But I want to check once and by the way I won't open the door."

Armaan said," So you are going to eavesdropping."

I said," Not exactly."

" No, you won't do that."

" I will."

" Oh god, do you always want to fight with me."

" You are fighting with me." And I started walking. I called the lift and suddenly when the lift gate opened, Armaan hold my hand.

Armaan said," You shouldn't do eavesdropping, it's a bad thing."

" Doing once doesn't matter." And I pulled my hand from his grip.

" Ok then I am also coming with you."

" Somebody was saying right now only was giving me lessons and now is coming with me."

" Come on, I am doing it for your safety, I can't leave you alone."

" I don't need you for my safety."

" I just can't leave you alone." and he came inside the lift and then I also went inside the lift and then pressed the button and then the lift started moving upwards.

Suddenly the lights of the lift turned off.

"Oh god." I hold Armaan's hand tightly. He took out his phone and  turned the flashlight of his phone.

Suddenly the lift started moving, and Armaan's phone fell on the ground,I fell on Armaan, Armaan fell on the ground of lift and I fell on Armaan's chest.

" Ouch! You are heavy." He said.

" Shut up!" And I stood up but suddenly I fell again on him as the lift was moving.

" Ouch!"

" I am sorry." I kept my hand on ground to support me to stand up.

Armaan said," Please don't stand again otherwise if this time you fall on me, I will pass."

" Sorry." And I didn't try to stand. I slantly titled my face upwards to see Armaan. We were so close now our faces only a inch far and his eyes on me and my on his. We were having a moment, suddenly the lift stopped moving and I immediately stood up. And then Armaan also stood up and took his phone and made a call but no one answered.

" Rehaan Bhai and Vivaan are not picking call and Zain bhai's phone is with you."

" Oh no!"

" Don't you know Kiara or Aesha's number."

" No, I don't."

" Oh god, you don't know your friends number."

" Like I never need to."

" Oh god, you are an idiot cause of you I am struck here."

" Who said you to come with me."

" I couldn't leave a girl alone and especially when the girl is an idiot like you."

" Who are you saying idiot."

" You!"

" Shut up! And if I am an idiot then you are maha idiot."

"Ha ha ha! Not funny at all. You know what your jokes are as lame as you, sweetheart."

" First of all it was not a joke and if my jokes are lame as me then they are not lame at all maybe you are trying to saying you are lame."

" No, I am not and miss overconfident maybe someday you should look at yourself and see how lame are you.. most lame person in the world or maybe not in the world but atleast most lame person who I had met."

" Shut the fuck up! If I am that lame then why the hell are you with me. Did I told you to come with me. You were the one who came by himself and atleast I would have been more safe if you wouldn't have been with me. You are my bad luck."

" You are crazy. "

" Who said you to accompany this crazy or you enjoy my accompany."

" Of course I love your accompany, atleast I see a joker without paying fees."

" You are definitely, stupid as hell but I am not. Try to do something I am not gonna be here till tomorrow.. call someone."

" Oh wait.. I have receptionist number in my phone."

" I was right, you are definitely a idiot if you had receptionist number than why the hell you didn't call her."

" Shut up , sweetheart." He called receptionist and told her to send someone to help us.

" Ok, so now what are we going to do until someone arrives."

" What do you want to do."

" I want to kill you but I can't do that so... Let's watch something." He rolled his eyes.

" Ok tell me what you want to watch."

" Cdrama."

" Ok, but.." he played cricket match in his phone. " Today is India vs New Zealand."

I rolled my eyes and said, " Then why the hell you even asked me."

He sat down. " You are sitting down."

" Of course, you won't get a chair to sit here but you can sit on me I won't mind, sweetheart."

" Oh, shut up. I am never gonna sit on you."

" Let's see, sweetheart." He said while winking. " So, you are not gonna sit you."

" No!"

" Are you sure, you can stand for 2 hours."

" Yes!" He started seeing the match. After 10 minutes, my legs started paining and I sit down beside him.

" Oh! I thought someone said she will not sit." I give him a death stare.

" Ok, ok sweetheart. I am not gonna tease you."

" Better."

I started seeing the match with him.

I asked," What is lbw?"

" You don't know what is lbw?"

" Of course, I don't know that's why I am asking otherwise why would I asked you."

" Ok, so lbw means 'leg before wicket', if batsman any part touches before the ball which is going to hit the wicket will be considered out."

" So if batsman face touches the ball, he will be out?" I asked innocently. I literally don't know anything about cricket.

" Oh god, if ball touches batsman face then how would the ball touch wicket. If batsman any part comes in between the ball and the wicket, then he is out." He said.

" Ok, ok I got to know."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

460K 22.1K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...
41.5K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
178 32 20
When she comes back after leaving him for the sake of his career. Will he still let her come in his life again or will he throw her and her memories...
1.1K 77 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...