His Coco

By choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 50

14.9K 562 36
By choobeibi

Ailee giggled quietly after successfully tying two pigtails of his hair. He hasn't gotten a haircut for a long time and now they were long enough for her to try a few hairstyles.

She snapped a few pictures of her mischief and propped her chin on her palm to look at his adorable sleepy face, especially the cute little pout. With a sigh she rubbed their noses together and gave him a shy peck on the lips.

After he opened up to her yesterday, she felt so much closer to him now. Like she finally knows who the man infront of her is and where he came from. Though there are still a few questions here and there in her mind but that doesn't matter.

It makes her think that they both are polar opposites. She always had everything easy while he had been through hell and back for everything, she was always pampered by her family while he had no one to check on him even if he had a fever, he stays busy all day and everyday while her day begins at eleven o'clock and stays at home all day doing what she loves, he has to worry about getting stabbed or shot while she has to worry about getting her chocolate stolen by her siblings, she hasn't known a life without love while he doesn't know what a warm hug feels like.

The last thought brought a sad smile on her face and instinctively she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and let his face rest in the crook of her neck.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all that but I promise to love you so much that you'll forget what a life without love is like." She whispered and a tear rolled down her cheek to his forehead. She wants to cry so bad but she won't do it in front of him.

He wasn't sleeping though. He was just too tired to open his eyes and was enjoying her little tricks when she suddenly spoke her heart out and he felt a pull in his heart. He wanted to respond to her confession but he knew she wanted to convey it silently so he tightened his hold on her instead.

It was like a burden had been lifted from his shoulders now that she knows the darker side of his life and he was happy and proud of her for taking it so well and for standing by his side strongly.

She tried to pull back hesitantly but he refused to let go. So she sighed and kissed his forehead.

No response

She kissed his left cheek.

No response

She kissed his left cheek with a little pressure but still no response from him.

With furrowed eyebrows she peppered kisses all over his face like a woodpecker and his facade broke down in an instant.
He immediately chuckled and pulled her on top of him.

"Hmm someone's an early bird today" he said, reciprocating her kisses.

"Yes, only because you weren't and Doodles wanted food. I had to wake up so early for that" she said the last part with a pout.

"You could've woke me up," he replied softly. He loves it when he wakes up next to her sleeping figure and leaves her there for extra time while he prepares something for breakfast for them.

"But I wanted you to rest"

"I've had enough rest"

"Yeah yeah you keep saying that mister" she rolled down and stumbled back to her feet.

"Today I'll be your chef, good sir" she bowed down and her hair band fell off on his stomach.

He smiled in amusement and nodded.

"I'll be looking forward to it, sweetheart"

The raspiness in his voice with that endearment made her blush and he smiled in return.

His adorable little baby.

" I- I'll be down-" she said and quickly ran out of the door.

He shook his head with a smile and closed his eyes again.

___

"Is it done yet?" Ailee asked from her upside down position on his sofa.

"No" he replied for the tenth time since he sat down for work, fifteen minutes ago.

She sighed and crossed her arms across her chest.
He said he'll rest well these few days when they're together but his assistant called and made him hurry back to the office.

His home office gladly.

So here she was, lying like this on the sofa with Doodles right by her side.

Suddenly an idea popped up in her head and she jumped her way to him.

"How about I help you?" She asked with the brightest smile.

He tilted his head a little, pretending to think. There was no way he was saying no to those hopeful eyes.

"Hmm I don't know" he continued to tease her.

Immediately a pout settled on her lips and she joined her palms.
"Please, it will be over faster this way and you can trust me, I know about a lot of stuff. I work at my dad's company, you know?"

" C'mere" he pulled her to his lap and wrapped one arm around her waist and explained the things to her from the other.

Ailee wasn't sure if her brain understood what he said when it was majorly focused on his hands subtly caressing her waist over the sweatshirt.

"Got it?" He asked.

"Umm yeah, absolutely" she replied with a crimson face.

He cupped her face from behind and laid a firm kiss on her red cheek.

"Good. Now go" he patted her thigh and freed her from his hold.

She scurried back to the tea table and sat down on the carpeted floor with his laptop and papers in her hands.

She blew out air from her mouth and slowly patted her cheeks to reduce the heat.

He could feel her stealing glances at him every now and then so he looked up at her only to lock eyes with her chocolate brown ones. Her eyes widened like a deer caught in headlights and she started fumbling with the pages and her hair.

He smirked and picked up his phone.

It was almost time for lunch and now that she was helping him with his work, he'd not want her to worry about lunch too, so he quickly ordered sushi with miso soup and miso brownie bites for them. She has been craving sushi a lot this month.

Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang and he opened the door through his phone after confirming that it was his guard with their food.

He has restricted the entry of any delivery person in the premises now. The orders will be picked up by the security at the gate and they will bring it in.

"Let's go and eat, Coco," he walked around the table to get her up as well.

" Eat?" She checked the time and gasped.

" But I- I didn't prepare anything. What will we eat?" she asked mortified of her negligence.

"It's alright, darling" he held her hand and led them downstairs.

The food was already set neatly on the table along with their drinks.

"Wow, who did this?" She excitedly sat down and looked at him.

"Jay" he replied and joined her.

"Mmmm this is so good" she said on the first bite.

He nodded and continued eating in silence save for her little sighs of contentment at every bite.

"Oosh this was so delicious, Zai. What do you want for dinner, I'll cook it for you" she rested her chin on her palm.

"I'd say you but," he said slowly while tugging back her strand of hair behind.

"Beef steak with a side of roasted potatoes would do, for now" he said with a little smile, looking at her completely red face and neck.

Oh he is loving this teasing game so much.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, meekly.

" Doing what?" He asked, feigning innocence.

"Nothing" she jumped down from the stool and ran out of the dining area.

He laughed and cleaned the place before going back to his work.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

My God, I literally love this chapter sm.

I want Xavier to just wife her up fr.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVES❤️

I don't know about you but I was in my bed on 31st and 1st.
Best way to start another lazy year I tell you.

(Why didn't anybody remind me it was Monday today?)

Thank you sm for
416k+
&
13.1k+
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1K 51
[Completed but Editing/rewriting] 🐎🐎Hold your horses for just a bit🐎🐎 ‼️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️ 🔴🔴🔴This isn't my...
120K 3.5K 25
"I'm done, cupcake. I can't anymore," he mumbled, wiping his eyes. I turned to look at him and took his head into my hands. Both my hands were on eit...
2.2M 51.5K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
1.4M 37.4K 29
Amaya Rose. she is sweet and also very good at baking. she ignores her attraction for him because she doesn't know who he is, all she knows is that h...