lifeline; djs

By TGTATB0

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ LIFELINE ⠀⠀⠀ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, he's fallen for his long term childhood best friend ⠀⠀⠀ 01 / 09 / 23... More

introduction
001. wrapped around your finger
002. our best friend anniversary
003. cause i know you're picky
004. gonna be so fun tonight
005. you're acting so distant
006. that's kinda hypocritical
007. too stubborn to admit
008. the night of her birthday
009. you're the only exception
010. never meant to hurt you
011. helped to ease my mind
012. there's nothing still there
013. and how is your love life
014. i know from experience
015. thinking about being single
016. chance to find the one
017. i love that about you
018. it doesn't seem like
019. i keep all my promises
020. this is the easiest
021. fun being oblivious
022. gonna be so awkward
023. turning me on like crazy
024. to fend for herself
025. i usually don't care
026. what's best for you
027. support you wherever
029. having to trust your word
030. didn't seem very eager
031. i was being stupid
032. you boring loser
033. whatever you say dear sir
034. you can trust me
035. why the panic
036. i barely know you
037. he said nothing happened
038. i promise i didn't
039. without your input
040. enough about me
041. how you should be
042. a little friendlier
043. all girls are the same
044. you only need me
045. clueless to the obvious
046. we don't need to
047. she hasn't messaged
048. asked you to stop
049. you're coming with me
050. she would've said that
051. friendship isn't reduced
052. i'm glad you're mine
053. best to just leave it
054. not a good person
055. i want to break up
056. around new people
057. i miss him everyday
058. get the fuck out
059. you'll be okay
060. i don't want to be

028. don't care i'm having fun

108 6 0
By TGTATB0

L I F E L I N E

march 9, 2023

"jamesy, is this not enough?" liberty questioned the boy sat on his bed, all his attention moving his attention away from his phone and straight to her the second she spoke. "i wear this all the time, should i wear something else?"

"you're going bowling," daniel softly shook his head. "if you're comfortable, just wear that. it's not date." subtly smiling as he watched her look at herself in the mirror. "i think you look good."

"mh okay," she softly hummed in agreement, turning away from the mirror and walking over towards her best friend. taking a seat on the edge of his bed as she put her socks on. "so is violet coming here or are you going there?"

"i think she's coming here, but i'm gonna go pick her up to save her friend a trip," he explained.

"do you want me to drive to her's and she can bring my car back here and i'll just uber from there?"

he shook his head, "i think she has like anxiety when it comes to driving. it's okay lib, i'll pick her up."

"oh-kayy," she sarcastically replied as she got back up, walking over and slipping her feet into her shoes she had left by his bedroom door.

"are you ready?" he received a hum as he followed her actions. "i'll drop you off, save you an uber."

"tank you."

shoving his phone into his pocket whilst she grabbed her little going out bag, he then gently placed his hands on her side causing them to both letting out small chuckles as he lead her out of his bedroom.

heading out to his car and getting in, liberty picked her playlist from his selection as they begun the drive to the bowling alley she was meeting there friends at.

"so are you staying at jack's again tonight?"

"if violet's staying at yours, i will," liberty nodded. "i don't think she'll appreciate meeting the girl best friend who's also the ex, late at night cause she wants to sleep over when it's your second time hanging out.."

"mh, you got a point," he agreed.

"i'll meet her when i'm sober and it's not after ten-pm and you've hung out with her mh.. at least four times- unless she wants to meet me before then of course."

"are you going to drink tonight?"

"mhm," she quickly hummed. "i know jack and i have been hanging out like everyday but it's still a little awkward.. and i don't know anyone else going other than zach."

"maybe don't have too much.."

"you don't trust them with someone who's drunk?" she raised a brow.

"no, it's just you have work tomorrow and you don't like doing anything after a big night of drinking, that's all.. and if you're staying at jack's, there's no guarantee he'll make sure you're up in time.."

"i wasn't planning on having much anyway.. just a couple to settle my nerves."

"alright"

the pair fell into slight silences, listening to the music as they drove the rest of the way and liberty texted with jack to make sure she wasn't going to be alone when she got there and then continuing to talk till they arrived.

"you'll text me if you need me?" daniel looked over at the girl after he had pulled into an empty parking space out the front of the bowling alley.

"no you spend time with violet. i'm not bothering you, she's gonna think i'm clingy."

he subtly shook his head at her and repeating; "but you'll text if you need me?"

"yeah yeah okay," she sarcastically replied as she undone her seatbelt.

"have fun," he sent her a small smile.

"you have fun!" she returned one as she opened the door.

then getting out of the car and taking her few belongings, the two friends exchanged another goodbye before she walked into the bowling alley.
once inside, her eyes almost instantly landing on jack with his friends as he too noticed her, which prompted him to stand up and walk over.

"hey lil," he placed a quick peck on her lips.

"hey.."

"i got you a claw already- it's not open and no one's touched it, i remember you being very selective about who can get your drinks and watches them, but i just grabbed it when the rest of us were getting drinks so it saves you going over."

"thank you. but i trust you, you're my friend."

a little over a hour passed by and the group of ten had switched their group around a bit and was now playing a second round of bowling. liberty was a couple drinks deep and was definitely feeling a lot more relaxed around the new people.

"lil," jack called out to the girl who was distracted as she got to know the others they were out with. "are you gonna eat some pizza?"

"m-mh," she quickly shook her head in disagreement before turning her attention straight back to the other girls.

jack watched for her a couple more seconds then looking back over to their lane, watching his ex bandmate take his second bowl. a few of them soon laughing and playfully teasing zach as he missed one singular pin.

"you suck!" liberty joking called out.

"i wanna see you do better," he replied, gesturing to the lane as it was now her turn.

"alright, i will!" she let out a small hum as she hoped up.

"bet."

zach folded his arms as he turned around basically where he was stood, eyes following her as she went over and grabbed a ball. rolling it without any thought, the girl then bursted out in laughter and turned around to see the rest reacting the same as the ball went straight into the gutter.

"yeah, you're definitely better than me," zach snickered before going to sit down.

"hey i got another go, don't get too head of yourself!"

"lil, let me teach you how to bowl-"

"i don't need a man's help," she unintentionally cut jack off, folding her arms as she waited for her ball to cycle back around.

"at least put the guards up so you can get some points," he chuckled.

"don't care, i'm having fun."

jack softly smiled as he continued to keep his eyes on her, meanwhile liberty grabbed the bowling ball and took her a little longer to position herself better than she had prior.

throwing the ball and watching as it rolled down to the other end of the lane. standing there for a second unsure on what to do as all the pins fell down and particularly the boys reacted in shock.

"told you i'm better," liberty soon teased zach as she skipped back over to the group. "you suck, herron."

"that was luck," he softly shook his head.

"remind me who has more point?" she raised a brow.

"you've had two turns, i've had one!"

"whatever, whatever," she playfully replied while she took a seat next to jack as he had grabbed her hand and softly gestured her to.

"will you have a slice, please," jack more so suggested as he spoke only to her. "don't think daniel will be happy if i let you starve."

"i can't eat dairy, you know this.."

"oh, what do you want to eat then? I'll go order you something you can eat."

"i hate being that one difficult person," she shook her head.

"you're allowed to eat, no one's gonna judge you."

"m-mh, i'm not hungry" she shook her head as she got back up.

"do you wanna stay back after, having something to eat, spend some time together?"

"sure," she shrugged before walking off.

─────────────────────

▪  ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫ ▫

tagged: jackaverymusic, imzachherron

▫ ▪  ▫  ▫  ▫  ▫

▫ ▫ ▪  ▫  ▫  ▫

▫ ▫ ▫ ▪  ▫  ▫

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪  ▫

tagged: fool

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪

liked danielseavey and others

lillimckenna i won btw

view all comments

imzachherron she didn't
   | lillimckenna u didn't.

endgamelilli cutie!!

jackaverymusic it's not golf lil highest points win
   | lillimckenna mmmh nope
   | jackaverymusic @lillimckenna u can't
      just change the rules cause u lost lmfao
   | lillimckenna @jackaverymusic shut it
boy
   | lillimckenna @jackaverymusic ur either
      good at bowling or good in bed so who's
      the real loser here
   | jackaverymusic @lillimckenna well
      then im the winner in both ways
| lillimckenna @jackaverymusic huh?
   | lillimckenna @jackaverymusic what
      ever that's suppose to mean

dilemmaherron i love that jack doesn't care she tagged him as "fool" lmao
   | jackaverymusic dw she just put it on
     the wrong one. suppose to be on that vid
     of herself
   | lillimckenna @jackaverymusic WRONG
   | lillimckenna @jackaverymusic smooth
     step is ur thing. i was mocking you.

samseaveyyy give us the 3/5 reunion pic please
   | lillimckenna can't @danielseavey is a
      loserrr and didn't come
   | lillimckenna jkjk love dani he's not a
      loser. he had other plans

j.averyfilms WAIT OMF IS THAT A PHOTO OF YOU AND JACK KISSKNG??
   | runawayseavey i wonder how daniel
     feels about that😳
| talkfastbesson @runawayseavey bro
lilli so clueless daniels obviously into her
yet she's chasing after his bandmate
| marias.imyis @talkfastbesson guys
and girls can be close friends without
being into the other ..

march 9

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
and two weeks later i'm finally
updating a book lol

also i'm gonna skip over them
hanging out afterwards in the next
chapter but to make the timeline
make sense.. libby made this post
while they were still out 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.5K 61
-𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── © -peachyseavey™
13.7K 667 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ FOR NOW ⠀⠀⠀ in which, with the band going on tour, their newly official relationship get puts to the test ⠀⠀⠀ 24 / 07 / 22 - 24 / 10...
35.6K 959 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ TOXIC ⠀⠀⠀ i'm which, after meeting at a party, she finds it hard to break old habits, leaving him unsatisfied but wanting more ⠀⠀⠀ 15...
15.8K 303 43
-- 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ( 🎵❤️✨) - " i guess i am in love with you." - In where she changes his ways and teaches him love. -- 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋: Edge...