lifeline; djs

By TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ LIFELINE โ €โ €โ € ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, he's fallen for his long term childhood best friend โ €โ €โ € 01 / 09 / 23... More

introduction
001. wrapped around your finger
002. our best friend anniversary
003. cause i know you're picky
004. gonna be so fun tonight
005. you're acting so distant
006. that's kinda hypocritical
007. too stubborn to admit
008. the night of her birthday
009. you're the only exception
010. never meant to hurt you
011. helped to ease my mind
012. there's nothing still there
013. and how is your love life
014. i know from experience
015. thinking about being single
016. chance to find the one
017. i love that about you
018. it doesn't seem like
019. i keep all my promises
020. this is the easiest
021. fun being oblivious
022. gonna be so awkward
023. turning me on like crazy
024. to fend for herself
026. what's best for you
027. support you wherever
028. don't care i'm having fun
029. having to trust your word
030. didn't seem very eager
031. i was being stupid
032. you boring loser
033. whatever you say dear sir
034. you can trust me
035. why the panic
036. i barely know you
037. he said nothing happened
038. i promise i didn't
039. without your input
040. enough about me

025. i usually don't care

91 5 2
By TGTATB0

L I F E L I N E

march 6, 2023

"and what are you gonna do tonight?" daniel looked up from his phone and questioned the girl sat on his bed, texting on her own phone. "i'm going in like five minutes."

"i think i'm gonna stay at jack's," liberty hopped up off the bed. "than you can bring your girl home cause it's about time you get laid."

"we both know i'm not one to do that on a first date," he softly shook his head at her.

"boring."

"and what are you and jack getting up to?" he raised a brow.

"dinner, then i don't know, watch a movie or something, then sleep."

"mh," he slowly hummed as he nodded.

"do you have an issue with that?" she jokingly cross her arms while tilting her head.

"no," he gently pushed her, grabbing her hand and pulling her back towards him before wrapping his arms around her. "i don't care what you two do, just don't let him talk you into things you don't wanna do."

"i won't," she shook her head while lifting her head up and looking at him. "i'm not stupid jamesy. we're just hanging out, i promise."

"alright," daniel softly nodded as he unwrapped his arms. "have fun. take your blanket, you have work tomorrow and you never sleep at other houses.."

"no, that's weird."

"it's not weird, take it, jack won't care- and if he does i'm gonna have a word with him."

"daniel, i'll be fine," she playfully groaned.

"okay, okay, don't take it then," he chuckled, holding his hands up. "but i don't wanna get a text later about how you can't sleep."

"well i won't be cause i'll be alseep."

"i'm sure you will be," he laughed. "you heading out now? i've gotta go so i can, as you tell me, get to the date first like a gentleman would."

"cause it's pollllite too," she dragged her words out slightly as she glanced down at her to the message she had just received. "and yes, i'm going, jack's already cooking us dinner."

both grabbing the few things they needed, they left his house and said goodbyes with a small hug before getting in their cars. liberty reversed out of his driveway first and heading straight to jack's place.

pulling up at the house about fifteen minutes later, she grabbed her overnight bag and couple other things off the passenger's seat and headed up the couple stairs to his front door, then softly knocking.

it soon being answered; "hey lil," jack smiled, pulling her in a quick hug as she wrapped his free arm back around him.

"avery," she softly giggled, shutting the door behind herself.

"you're cute," he whispered, placed his hand on her lower chin as his thumb slowly ran across her cheek then leaning in and placing a kiss on her lips. "i've waited so long to do that."

"you're cute!"

"thank you," he chuckled, throwing his arm around her shoulder and leading her over towards the kitchen. "food is ready, you took your time to get here."

"i was talkin' to dani," she explained, leaning against the counter top as she watched him grab out dishes. "he's was lookin' good for that cute girl i hooked him up on a date with."

"you planning their date makes sense," he slightly laughed.

"why do you say that?"

"why did you plan it for him?" he switched it back on her, raising a brow.

"cause he's bad at dating.." she narrowed her eyes at him in confusion.

"exactly."

"mh," liberty softly hummed. "well he's done most the talking with her since friday, i helped him out a little, but mostly him."

"oh so that's who you've been texting instead of me?"

"shut up," she subtly shook her head.

".. hope this doesn't taste bad, i may have burnt it a little," he laughed as he handed her a plate, grabbing utensils for the both of them and then heading over to the dining table.

"i don't mind, i burn my food all the time. especially chicken cause i'm scared of getting sick."

"valid."

"..is your sister home?" she lowered her tone slightly as he looked at her with a slight confused tone.

"yeah, ava and her boyfriend are in her room. why's that?"

"um.. i- earlier.." her eyes closely watched his movement as she struggled to find the right words.

"do you wanna eat first then we can go to my room and talk about it?" he more so suggested, receiving a quick nod in response from her. "okay, let's do it."

the time spent eating dinner was relatively quiet, liberty now feeling slightly awkward sitting there with just him but would but he tried his best to not have it be that way, asking about what she's been up to lately since it was something they didn't have time for earlier that day.

and once done and they cleaned up, the two went to his room. sitting down on his bed, jack watched her for a second as she fiddled with her fingers — unsure on what to say.

"that wasn't me this morning," liberty blurted out, looking at him for a second before back at her hands. "i just- i'm.. about to get my period.. like tomorrow probably.. so i've been.. really.. horny... i usually don't care about having sex.."

"oh.. okay," he nodded, only saying his response with a slight hesitation because he was more taken back by her saying it somewhat openly not so much what she said.

"but like i'm easy, i'll usually be down if someone's wanting it, like i don't mind, i know how guys get- but never at work again, that was stupid."

"lil," he grabbed her hand, gently rubbing his thumb against it. "i've been single for like ever now, i'm sure i can deal with myself when i need to," he chuckled.

"oh-kay.." she softly nodded, grabbing the bag she had prior placed on the ground and pulling it up to the bed. "um.. i brought.. plan b earlier but i've never taken it before and i don't like swallowing pills and i wasn't going to take it at daniel's, that wouldn't have gone down well.."

"are you not on birth control..?"

she shook her head, "all the options scare me, other than the pills but i tried them years ago and i threw it instantly cause the idea of swallowing it stressed me out.. and those are smaller than this.."

"kinda surprised you're not considering how often you're changing people," he slightly laughed to hopefully lighten her mood.

"shut up."

"sorry," he chuckled.

"and i've only been with four guys, andd like seven girls so i don't really need it as long as the guys respect me."

"make sense," he nodded. ".. so can you like crush it up or dissolve it or something? how do you usually take pills? or i mean, you don't have to take it if you don't want to."

"i need to take it," she shook her head, unfolding the pamphlet to see if she can find any information on taking it other ways. "and i don't pop pills, thank you."

"alright.. is there a movie or a show you wanna watch?" he switched the subject to try and ease her a little.

"i don't care, you can pick."

"okay"

jack turned on his tv, leaving it to start up while he got up off the bed and explained he'll be back as he left to go to the kitchen and grab the girl a bottle of water.

"i don't think i can do anything else with it.." liberty said as he came back in the room. "i'm just gonna have to try and swallow it.."

"you can do it, i believe in you," he chuckled. "little bit of water, put it in, more water, wash it down."

"okay.."

she got it out of the foil package and grabbed the opened bottled off water off jack, doing as he said and having a little of it before placing the pill in her mouth, only to instantly overthink it and gag it back out into her hand.

"i don't know if i can do this.." she mumbled, feeling her eyes start to water up.

"you're okay," he shuffled over slightly closer to her, gently wiping under her eye before a tear could roll down her cheek. "if you really don't want to take it you don't have to, like you said you're about to get your period so surely nothing can happen-"

"that's not how it works, i believe a body's more vulnerable now that why you get horny cause it's like 'make a baby!'. and if i don't take it i'll just be overthinking until i actually start my period and i really don't need that right now, i'm already gonna be overthinking enough if i do take it."

"okay but if you really don't want to take it and we fucked up today, we can go deal with it, i'll go with you, daniel doesn't need to know."

"i don't think i could do that.."

"okay.. do you want me to help you now then?" he more so suggested, sitting up better and holding his hand out. "can i have it?"

"it's got my germs on it.."

"i don't care, i've touched a lot worse," he laughed, taking the pill from her hand. "all you've gotta focus on is drinking water, like you're really thirsty. okay?"

"okay.."

"mouth open and head back just a little," he gently pushed her chin up, then running his fingers through her hair as he tucked it behind her ears and out of the way. "you know you're really pretty.."

"what are you doing?" she questioned with a soft tone, whilst keeping her head as it.

"distracting you, getting to relax and not think about it-"

"what if i choke?" she flicked her head up and back towards him.

"i'll just put it on front of your tongue," he explained, watching her subtly nod. "and then tell you to drink the water. deep throat the bottle, it helps push it down."

"okay.." she hesitantly replied with a small giggle at his wording.

talking to her about whatever came to his mind for longer than what she expected, doing as he said and trying to get her to feel comfortable. jack soon placed the pill on her tongue and quickly instructing her to drink.

she downed almost half the bottle before pulling it away and heavy breathing as she tried to regain her breath, and then following with more. a small smile on the boy's face as he watched her pull the now empty bottle away from her and following with a huff.

"look at you learning to take pills at the big age of twenty-three," he snickered, gently patting the her head.

"look at you still being annoying at the big age of twenty-three," she mocked as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"come here," he held his arms out slightly, causing her to lean in and too wrap her arms around him.

"thank you.." she said in response to him helping.

"i promise i won't put you in a position to have to do that again," he whispered, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"thank you.."

"..so you wanna find a movie to watch? you still down for that?"

"mhm"

"let's do it."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
the two being cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
340K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
115K 2K 41
[ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†, cmb ] "๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ." "๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
37.7K 685 30
You and Zach have been best friends since childhood, You are deeply in love with his guy best friend but little do you know Zach may have feelings fo...