Shadow Ga Kill! (Akame ga kil...

By Matiplayerspl

Y/n L/n died and was reincarnated in the world of Akame ga kill! With the knowledge of the world and the powe... More

Bio
Prologue
Opening
Episode 1: Begining of the shadow.
Episode 2: Kill the Darkness
Episode 3: Kill the Authority
Episode 4: Kill the Grudge
Episode 5: Kill the Imperial Arm Users
Episode 6: Kill the Dream.
Episode 7: Kill the Absolute Justice.
Episode 8: Kill the Three.
Episode 10: Kill the Battle Fanatic.
Episode 11: Kill the Temptation.
Episode 12: Kill the Mad Scientist.
Episode 13: Kill the Newcomers.
Episode 14: Kill the Nuisances.
Episode 15: Kill the Giant Danger Beast.
Episode 16: Kill the Religious Organization
Opening part 2
Episode 17: Kill the Puppets.
Episode 18: Kill the Curse
Episode 19: Rescue mission.
Episode 20: Kill the Fate.
Episode 21: Kill the Carnage.
Episode 22: The begining of the end.
Episode 23: Highest part 1
Episode 24(final): Highest (part 2)
Side Chapter: Y/n's first atomic.

Episode 9: I am...

2.1K 48 13
By Matiplayerspl

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as we left off.

Bulat: You are General Liver.

Liver: I am no longer a general. After Lady Esdeath saved me, I became her servant.

Tatsumi: Huh? Could this be the guy from Bro's story?

Bulat: If we'd been on the same side, we could've had a drink to celebrate the reunion. But since you've resurfaced as my enemy, I must kill you.

He says as he points his spear at Liver.

Bulat: I must complete the mission!

Liver: That is my line. The mission must be carried out...

He says taking off his glove as there is a ring there as it light a bit.

Liver: With this Imperial Arms my master bestowed upon me!

As then from the barrerls that were next to them water comes out and shoots up in air.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

Episode 9: I am...

Liver: The imperial Arms Black Marlin! Created from the organ of aquatic Danger Beast that controls water. Thus, its user can freely manipulate any liquid surrounding them. It's immensely fortunate that my battle with you two takes place here!

Bulat: A water-controller, huh? Appropriate for the servant of one who controls ice.

Liver: Lady Esdeath can create ice from nothing. She is on completely different level. It's awe-inspiring! Water Spirit Cannon!

He says as streams of water launches at Bulat.

Bulat: How brazen!

He says blocking the streams as he is spining his spear. As camera switches to Nyau.

Nyau: Ow, ow, ow... That guy's strength is roughly second to Lady Esdeath's... But since we're on water, Liver can defeat him. I should back him up, too.

Tatsumi: Hold it!

He yells jumping towards Nyau as he blocks Tatsumi sword with his flute.

Tatsumi: I won't just sit back and let him protect me!

Nyau: This guy... You're in the way!

He says throwing him back.

Nyau: Night Raid... You're getting cocky!

He says as he rushes at Tatsumi as they colide with each other. As Tatsumi sees opportunity he tries to slash Nyau but he jumps in the air and kicks him three times in back.

Tatsumi: Damn he's ridiculously fast... However...

He then gets up as he rushes at Nyau again as they collide again.

Tatsumi: Akame is faster!

Nyau: Hmph! Don't compare me to a mere assassin!

He says hiting Tatsumi's sword as they back away.

Nyau: If I hadn't been hit earlier, this guy would be nothing.

Tatsumi: Considering his wounds, his speed is absurd. The Three Beasts... Compared to their strength, Ogre was nothing.

As then the camera switches back to Bulat and Liver's battle as Liver is standing on giant water pillar that looks like serpent.

Tatsumi: Whoa, something crazy is happening over there.

Nyau: Ha! As long as there's a lot of water, Liver will win!

Tatsumi: Heh, it's pretty obvious that Bro's gonna win.

Nyau: No, Liver will!

Tatsumi: It's gonna be Bro!

Liver: Succumb to the water pressure, Bulat!

He yells as the serpent goes towards Bulat.

Liver: Ravine Serpent!

He yells as bulat jumps through it cuting the serpent in half.

Liver: I expected that you'd go straight for the serpent rather than dodge it.  Given the casualties if i had hit the boat. However, now that you're off the deck and in the air... There's no way you can dodge this!

He says as from water streams of water shoot up.

Liver: Dark Stream Spear!

He says as the streams hit bulat in back.

Bulat: Splashing some water around won't be enough to quench my resolve!

Liver: That's right. This won't suffice to defeat you. I am well aware of that. We have been through countless battles together. Your strength and your determination... I understand them better than anyone. And that's precisely why I'll have you feast on my greatest technique! Water Dragon's Divine Conquest!

As every single dragon hits bulat he screams in pain as it then gets quiet.

Liver: Is he dead?

Just then he looks up and sees bulat there who goes towards him.

Bulat: If it's ever in question, you haven't defeated your enemy!

Liver: He survived it!

Just as bulat was about to kill Liver Nyau dashes at him as Bulat hits Nyau really hard as he is send back.

Nyau: That's too bad... You missed your chance to defeat Liver.

Tatsumi: B-Bro...

As Bulat then looks at Tatsumi who was beated.

Bulat: Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Forgive me, Bro... I wasn't able to... Hold him off long enough.

Nyau: Oh? You can still move? I told you if you kept still, I'd play with you later.

Bulat: Don't worry about it.

He says as his armor dissapears.

Bulat: You survived, after fighting without an Imperial Arms, is impressive enough.

Tatsumi: Bro... He was even injured within that armor.

Liver: After sustaining sufficient damage, your Imperial Arms appears to release. We're almost finished.

Bulat: Heh, don't act tough. You're bleeding from your ears, Liver.

He says as Liver looks shocked as he is looking at his ear.

Bulat: After pulling off those tremendous moves, your body must be worn out. You're in no condition to use your imperial Arms, either.

Liver: If that's revealed, there's no help for it. I wanted to negotiate from a higher vantage point, but I'll simply ask. Bulat, do you have any intrest in joining Lady Esdeath's army? Since it's you, a second-in-command rank would be conceivable.

Bulat: I have no intrest in serving the empire anymore.

Liver: Not the empire. Think of it as serving Lady Esdeath. That was the way I was saved... You could do as you please, and be feared by all. That's right. Even those filthy political officials, spreading their tainted philosophy, would bow down to you!

He says as Bulat is just silent.

Liver: Come with me, Bulat! Lady Esdeath can expunge your crimes!

Bulat: I refuse. You may be comfortable with your current position, considering how you feel about political officials. But I am a defender of the people. If I were to join the Esdeath Army that's working with the minister...

Bulat: I wouldn't be able to say that anymore.

Liver: "Defender of the people"? Not something I'd expect to hear from an assassin.

Bulat: That's why I tried to say it with humility.

Nyau: He's already at his limits, too. But we still have our trump card. And we'll win with that!

Tatsumi: Bro... If two Imperial Arms users battle one another, it's certain that only one will survive.

Bulat: Since neither of us can use our Imperial Arms...

Liver: ... We'll settle this with our swords.

He says pulling something out from his sleeve as he then uses it as green fluids go inside of him.

Liver: I'll be enhancing my strength. Since you're my opponent, after all.

Tatsumi: Ah, Bro! This guy's dangerous!

Bulat: i'm well prepared to face a formidable opponent.

He says clicking a button on his armor as from his back a sword comes out as he catches it.

Bulat: Here I come!

He yells as they rush at each other as their clashes are creating shockwaves.

Tatsumi: These can't be an injured person's movements...

He says as they continue to clash as with final one bulat destroyes Liver's sword and injures him.

Tatsumi: Yes!

But that wasn't the end as Liver looks at Bulat.

Liver: Hidden Techinique: Blade of Blood!

He says as the blood goes towards bulat and everything feels like time has slowed down as then.

As y/n lands he also destroyes every projectile that was coming towards Bulat.

Nyau: What?!

Liver: You again!

Y/n: Sorry, it took longer taking people away from here took longer than i thought. Besides you can call it a close call.

Bulat: What do you mean?

Y/n: Those blood blades were also a poison right?

Liver: How did you know?

Y/n: poison is a fluid so you could cover it with your blood that's what i thought. Besides seriously, you litteraly injected green fluid how i Couldn't tell that wasn't a poison.

Liver: I see. Bulat... There's one last thing.  The real reason I decided to join Lady Esdeath's army.

He says as camera goes to past as we can see him siting in prison cell as the door opens.

Esdeath: Disappearing like this would be a complete waste for you. I've been searching for a competent assistant. Join my army.

Liver: Even if I wanted to, I'm still a criminal. I cannot return to the army.

He says but then esdeath places her foot on his face.

Esdeath: Stop being so hesitant. Of course you can return. Because it is what I wish. Which means I won't let anyone oppose it.

Liver: But the minister wouldn't allow that.

Esdeath: The minister is safe because of my army and me. If it is to fortify that army, more power will be gladly received. Come to my side, Liver. If there's anything else troubling you I will make it dissapear.

As she says that camera goes back to present as Liver is holding cross that he was wearing.

Liver: Simply put, I idolized her. That's all.

Bulat: Liver...

Liver: Therefore... As someone who exists solely to serve Lady Esdeath, i tried to take your life by poisoning you but you were saved. I will... Be going... Ahead.

He says as he lays down dead as it starts raining.

Bulat: As expected of my former superior. Thanks shadow for saving me.

Y/n: No problem.

He says as then the sound of flute was heard.

Bulat: Tatsumi... The battle isn't over yet...

He says pointing at Nyau who is playing on flute.

Nyau: Did you think the Blade of Blood was our trump? Wrong. I am the real trump card. Secret Techinique: Demon summon.

He says as he transforms as he is now bigger and buffer.

Nyau: My Imperial Arms Scream's purpose isn't only to affect others. It can also be used to affect my own body.

Tatsumi: He increased his strength... So this is his secret techinique.

Nyau: Ah, it's been a while since I've changed into this form.

Tatsumi: This is bad. He beat me earlier... What can I do now?

He thinks as y/n is looking at Tatsumi as he goes to Bulat who is exhausted.

Y/n: Bulat... Can you give me incursio for a secound?

Bulat: What do you need it for?

Y/n: I want to give it to Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Huh?

Bulat: Why?

Y/n: I can feel it. The arms is calling him. Trust me.

He says as Bulat smiles.

Bulat: Tatsumi...

He says as he has his sword in hand as Tatsumi turns to him.

Bulat: Tatsumi, I'm entrusting this to you.

Tatsumi: That's...

Bulat: It's Incursio's key. The armor will come to the one who possesses it.

Tatsumi: Y-You want me to use your imperial Arms?

Nyau: Hahaha. That's impossible... Simple impossible! Incursio places an immense strain upon its user. It's enough to immedietly kill someone random who's using it, right? If I were you, I wouldn't put that on. You'll be dead before you even fight. Let's just fight normally.

He says as Tatsumi angers but then is punched by Bulat in face.

Y/n: Don't get catch up in your enemy's words, dumbass!

Bulat: Think about your training and all you've been through! You're more than qualified to use this, Tatsumi!

Tatsumi: Bro! Shadow!

Nyau: Since i'm avenging the other two, I want to slice them into pieces. But if they died instantly, it would be boring. There's the matter of compatibility with Imperial Arms. If you aren't compatible, you'll die instantly!

Bulat: Compatibility between the imperial Arms and you is mostly determined by first impressions, like your reaction to its appearance. And whenever you liked it or not.

He say as it shows memory of Tatsumi seeing Bulat transform for first time in forest.

Bulat: You can do it. Go, Tatsumi!

Tatsumi: Bro... Shadow...

He says as he smiles and gets up.

Tatsumi: Someone I respect is saying all of this... 

Tatsumi: If I don't live up to that, what kind of a man would I be?

Nyau: Ah, then you're putting it on? Well, then... I'll kill you before you can kill yourself!

Y/n/Bulat: Shout it out, Tatsumi! With your raging spirit!

Bulat: That armor... It's changing form to suit Tatsumi's body!

Nyau: What's with that armor? Don't tell me... Its raw form is still alive!

Bulat: Incursio was created by purifying raw materials taken from Tyrant, a dragin-type Danger Beast whose life force exceeded that of any other. That dragon could wander any land, whether burning desert or freezing tundra. It could survive any environment by evolving itself and adapting.

Bulat: Even after being used in an Imperial Arms, the dragon's flesh is still alive!

Nyau: Wh-What an incredible imperial Arms...

Bulat: Tatsumi... I see... Y/n was right, your passion was calling it and it has caused Incursio to evolve once more!

He says as Tatsumi finishes tranfomation.

Tatsumi: Esdeath's army... You've commited multiple assasinations in Night Raid's name! It's time to accept your punishment!

Nyau: You're suddently full of yourself.

Tatsumi: I can feel it... This armor is vigorously increasing my strength! I will defeat you!

Nyau: Go ahead and try!

He yells as he launches at Tatsumi as they collide with each other.

Bulat: Good job Tatsumi.

Y/n: I knew you could do it.

They says as then from where Nyau was send a sound was heard as they see him standing but he is also fully bloodied.

Nyau: I'm not done with you! I'll send all to hell with this!

He says as he injects something as he becomes more buffer and his wounds heal.

Nyau: DIE BY MY ALMIGHTY POWER!

He yells laughing at Tatsumi.

Y/n: Hmph. How unsightly.

He says as he blocks the punch with his sword.

Y/n: Tatsumi, Bulat get out of the ship. Leave him to me.

He says as Tatsumi grabs bulat and they leave the ship.

Y/n: If that's the best you can do, don't claim to be almighty. That's blasphemy against the almighty.

He says parring Nyau attack as he ducks and punches him in jaw.

Nyau: Damnit...

As he then tries to hit y/n but he dodges his attacks as he kicks him in face as he falls down.

Y/n: There is no road to almightiness for those using borrowed strength. None!

Y/n: Playtime is over.

He says as the whole ship is surrounded by barrier as it closes before tatsumi and bulat.

Nyau: What is all this? What is that energy? And it's so... A single person could never...

Y/n: Once upon a time, there was a man who wished to withstand a nuclear bomb. The man developed his muscles, honed his mind, perfected his skills. However, there were yet hights he could not attain.

Y/n: But I couldn't allow myself to give up. So after years upon years of training, I arrived at a single solution. If I don't want to be vaporized in a nuclear explosion... I simply have to become nuclear myself.

Nyau: You're out of your mind!

He yells trying to punch y/n but it does nothing as he starts feeling fear.

Y/n: Let the true meaning of "almighty" be carved into your soul. This is my almighty power.

Y/n: I...

Am...

Atomic.

He says as he vaporizes Nyau. As the explosion goes more destroying the whole ship.

Meawhile in the other group as they walk they see the attack as seven shades looks in awe. While we camera then switches to base as it can be see there as well.

Najenda: Can someone tell what that is?

Epsilon: That's Master Shadow most powerful attack.

As then camera switches to Esdeath as she looks at the attack.

Esdeath: What is that?

As then the attack dies down as camera switches to tatsumi and Bulat who are on boat as y/n lands there.

(stop music)

Tatsumi and Bulat faces:

Y/n: What?

Bulat: y/n, what the hell was that?

Y/n: My most powerful attack. Atomic.

Tatsumi: Well powerful that was.

He says looking at the damage as y/n had created a giant hole as water is coming inside of it.

Tatsumi: Y/n, Bulat. I'll become stronger... And I'll learn to use incursio properly.

Bulat: And we're going to help you.

He says as they smile as y/n looks towards capitol.

As camera then switches to a village. As we can hear sining as camera then shows a mountain of corpses as Kurome is sitting on top.

Kurome: Human bodies really are fun!

Member: We have to thoroughly dispose if the remains with fire.

Member2: Putting the goods we've taken from them on the black market is a major crime, isn't it?

Member3: Kurome, we have a message! You've been summoned to an assembly in the capital.

Kurome: Just me?

Member3: Yeah. You're the only one chosen as one of the six.

Member: Six?

Member2: Apparently, it's to form a new organizaction.

Kurome: The capital, huh? Maybe I'll get to see you... Sister. And maybe I'll finally see brother y/n.

She says as camera turns black.

Y/n: Next time: Kill the Battle Fanatic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 5.5K 38
What is Time? For the Empire it's like poison. the longer it goes on, the more corrupt it becomes. For others, it's almost Irrelevant. Like Y/n L/n...
37.3K 404 6
It's been two weeks since Revolution Day and your partner's passing, you've been partnered up with Akame to pursue a murderer at large while also hel...
76.5K 816 58
As the only child of the legendary devil hunter Dante, Tatsumi was taught how to slay the demon's that Dante had slan so long ago. Once Tatsumi and h...
81.9K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...