šˆš„š„š¢šœš¢š­ š€šŸšŸššš¢š«š¬...

Galing kay budevesna

š‘ššš§šš² šŽš«š­šØš§ | š˜šØš® š­ššš®š š”š­ š¦šž šš š¬šžšœš«šžš­ š„ššš§š š®ššš šž šˆ šœššš§'š­ š¬š©šžššš¤ š°ļæ½... Higit pa

šˆš„š„š¢šœš¢š­ š€šŸšŸššš¢š«š¬
Meet Sylwia
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Wretlemania rant
23
24
25

9

527 9 9
Galing kay budevesna

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

September 2012

When Randy saw Sylwia, when the girl opened the door for him, he thought he saw an angel. His jaw almost dropped on the floor at her sight.

On her side, the Polish girl narrowed her eyebrows, waiting for the man to do or say something. "Normally people greet each other when they met. It's called having good manners." She pointed out. "Good evening, Randy."

The man gulped, composing himself. "Good evening, Sylwia." He flashed her a smile. "Sorry, I was just enchanted by how beautiful you look tonight."

"Just tonight? I'm offended."

"You always do, but tonight a little more because you're my date."

"What a simp."

That evening Randy took her to a nice Polish restaurant in Winter Park, and he could never forget the smile on the girl's face. And he himself was happy to have made her happy.

He knew how difficult it was to be away from home, and he could only imagine how much harder it was for Sylwia, alone on the other side of the world, far from her friends and family. That night, he wanted her to feel like at home.

No bars or clubs, no drunken conversations, just the two of them and Polish folk music for company.

Everyone in the restaurant spoke Polish, and Randy was once again enchanted to see how much more fluent and beautiful Sylwia was in her native language, with her people. She had a radiant smile, and her blue eyes were smiling too.

"What?" She asked, turning to face the man after giving their orders to a waiter. "Do my hair look bad? Or do I have something on my face?"

"You look breathtaking." Randy replied with a shrug. "That's all." There was a hint of smile on his face as he laid his hand on the table to hold hers.

Sylwia widened her eyes at his action, but did not move her hand. Instead, she looked around, trying to not let him show the redness which was appearing on her face. "Thanks. Stating the obvious again."

However, Randy noticed how her cheeks, despite her wearing lot of makeup, were of a different shade of red from her blush, and smirked. "Look at you blushing, don't tell me I'm making you shy!"

She shot him a dirty glance, rolling her eyes after. "You wish." Then a smirk appeared on her face. "I almost prefer the asshole version of yourself, what happened to you, Randy Orton?"

Knowing it was not only him to have an effect on her, but also her on him, Sylwia decided to play his same game. After all, there was nothing which could have stopped them now. They were both single and young, with nothing to loose anymore.

"I guess you happened." Randy smirked back, squeezing her cheek affectionately with his free hand.

Their waiter started to bring them some plates, placing a couple of true Polish vodka bottles on the table and wishing them a great time. Sylwia smiled and uncorked the first bottle, filling Randy's glass and then her own. "Na zdrowie!" The girl raised her glass, toasted Randy and then downed her vodka in one gulp. She put down her glass and took a gherkin from her plate, biting into it as she stared at Randy. "And is that a good thing?"

"What?"

"That I happened to your life."

"One of the best things." At that, Randy smiled again. "Don't you think so?"

The Polish girl looked straight at him for a couple of seconds before replying. "I do, yeah." She simply replied, filling again their glassed, getting ready for another toast. "Let's drink to that. Na zdrowie!"

Randy chuckled, clicking his glass with hers. "Cheers to that!"

The evening continued pleasantly, with Randy letting Sylwia guide him through that Polish culinary experience, admiring her for how she proudly described the customs of her country. He even joked about travelling to Poland together one day and, to his surprise, the girl did not refuse such an idea; contrarily, she looked even kinda excited.

They talked a lot, sat down at their cute table, Sylwia opened up a bit, telling him some stories about her life back in Poland, Randy did the same, talking about her a little about his past, about his daughter.

The conversation flowed smoothly, so pleasantly, it was like talking to someone they had always known, they were so at ease with each other. They showed each other a side of them that they didn't see until now.

When they left the restaurant, Randy proposed a ride on the beach to the girl, she gladly accepted. Along the road, he intertwined his hand with hers, pushing the girl closer to his body, so he could also circle her shoulders.

There was something of extremely right in being that close, it was like it was meant to be, for how much of a cliche it sounded.

Even in moments of silence, neither of them felt awkward, there was something of comforting even in that.

Being a gentleman, Randy also placed his jacket around the girl's shoulders -even though it was a pretty hot evening-, who playfully teased him about being softie. Normally, Randy would have punched anyone who would have said such a thing, but he couldn't help but chuckle when it was Sylwia to do it. She did really have an effect on him, which was not only physical.

They walked like this, in a comfortable silence, holding hands, away from the night life of the city, to find themselves on a quiet beach. That evening the sky was clear, they could admire the stars.

Sylwia did, once they sat down a low wall overlooking the beach. The light evening breeze slightly ruffled her long blonde hair, the light of the stars and the moon illuminated her round face. And she admired the stars in the sky, Randy found himself admiring the girl sitting next to him as she was the most precious and beautiful thing he ever laid his eyes on.

After a while, Sylwia noticed the man's eyes on her, but was not bothered or awkward about it, still, she decided to tease him. That was a something she particularly enjoyed. "Is this the part where you tell me I'm the most beautiful star in the whole universe?"

Randy chuckled at her line. "That wouldn't be a lie." He took a deep breath, placing again his hand in hers. "We should do this again." He said, causing her to look back at him. "You and me, out again, proper dates. If you want to, obviously."

She could feel his nervousness in saying that, which was so weird compared to the over confident man she always knew. "And what if I don't want to?" She asked, narrowing her eyebrows.

"Then I'll make you change your mind." He flashed her a smile, returning his usual self, the one who made Sylwia feel all those butterflies in her stomach. "Told you I was serious when I said I want to see where this thing leads."

"Luckily for you I'm a curious girl."

"So that's a yes."

"Oczywiście, że tak."

"You know, I dont speak Polish."

"Then you'll learn it if you want to keep up with me."

They both started laughing after that, with Randy putting an arm over the girl, bringing her closer to her until they were only few centimetres away from each other faces.

Then, something unexpected happened. Unexpected because Sylwia had never been the type to make a first step towards a man, or to initiate something, yet that night it all started from her.

It started with Sylwia Wodiczko kissing Randy Orton, and it ended with both of them in the girl's bed.

In hindsight, looking how things turned out to be, Sylwia would perhaps have regretted having gone through everything she didn't want to happen; but it would have been too late.

In that case, thou, regrets never felt so good for her.

November, 2023

When Paul told her that, also at the request of Bianca and Ashley, she would be part of the War Games, Sylwia almost couldn't believe it. That was definitely a something the Polish athlete had been looking for, a type of match she still had to try, and now she got her occasion.

Another thing she felt was a feeling of anxiety, due to the fact that she had learned that she would meet Randy at Survivor Series. Sylwia was not stupid to think she wouldn't have met him again, yet, knowing that just in a few weeks she would have been face to face with the man, well, that was enough to stress her.

Because if on the one hand she just wanted to throw an entire building on him, on the other she just wanted to hug him again. And that was stress.

She would have been a liar if she said she did not miss him, during those three years away, and that made her also feel guilty as hell; because she had everything she always wanted back in her Poland, and she truly felt happy with the family she created with her late husband Marek and their son, Rafał. Still, the thought of Randy came forcefully into her mind.

Although that night, she did not have time to think about it, at least for ten minutes she was free from thinking about the man who had broken her heart.

At least for her short segment, she owned to herself.

Nick Aldis called her back, motioning to follow him, their time had come, and in just a couple of minutes they were live from backstage.

Sylwia remained a couple of meters behind the man, still out of view of the cameras, while Nick spoke to Bianca, Shotzi and Charlotte.

"Were you able to find a fourth member to your team?" The on-screen general manager asked, in his strong and charming English accent.

The three women looked at each other, shrugging in defeat. It was Bianca who, in the end, replied. "We still haven't... but I promise you we'll give you a name by the end of tonight!"

Nick nodded, rubbing his chin. As he was about to speak, Sylwia knew it was her time to step into action. Casually, nonchalantly, passing by pretending to mind her own business with her shiny belt around her waist.

"I may have an idea." Nick smirked, looking at the three women in front of him, who looked perplexed at the sight of the Polish champion. "Sylwia!" He called, making the tall woman turn at their direction. "Join us?"

"Good evening dears." Sylwia said, vainly fixing her hair extensions with her hands. "Did you call me to worship the air I breathe?" She turned to Bianca, a smirk on her face. "Oh hi, honey! Don't I look absolutely stunning with gold on me?"

"Listen Barbie..." The dark skinned wrestler was about to come at her, but was stopped by Aldis who put between the two girls.

"Let's calm down, shall we?" The man said, laying his eyes on the woman champion. "You don't have a match for Survivor Series, do you?" When the woman shook her head, Nick smirked again, looking now the other three women. "Congratulations girls, you've got your fourth and last member for War Games!" Nodding to the women, the man left, saying he had business to do.

Left alone, Sylwia came face to face with Bianca, she had a serious look on her face. "I hope for you that you will not make me loose." Then she smiled, returning her usual over confident and vain character, clapping her hands in excitement. "Come on girls! Team Sylwia for the win!" And then she left, making Bianca, Charlotte and Shotzi shaking their heads.

After their segment was over, the women all laughed for that little scene, making all their way to the cafeteria.

Knowing that Sylwia would also participate in the War Games, Randy, who was watching the SmackDown episode in his home gym, smiled. A light of happiness lit up in his blue eyes.

Now he only had to wait a few weeks to make his return and meet again the woman who stole his heart.

He couldn't wait.

Smackdown Live

Sylwiawodiczko Did I hear War Games??😍😍 What an honour for Bianca, Shotzi and Charlotte to be in my team!! Let's go girls!!🔥🔥

Liked by shotziwwe, randyorton and other 37.888 people

View all comments

Username Face turning coming soon??
  Username No
  Sylwiawodiczko You wish I'd like y'all. Never gonna happen in my holy life.
  Username MOTHER SPOKE😭😭
  Username Pls, she's so iconic

Shotziwwe Dream team😍😍
  Sylwiawodiczko Obviously 🌟🌟

Biancabelairwwe Last time I checked it was me choosing you for my team
  Sylwiawodiczko You should work on your memory, dear😔😔

Charlottewwe Let's go🔥🔥
  Sylwiawodiczko That's the spirit, Charlotte!!✨✨

Username We wanted Becky Lynch
  Username No, we did not
  Username Let her stay on Raw

Randyorton Unreal.🔥🔥
  Sylwiawodiczko Go away.
  Username You better return soon Randy. At Survivor Series.
  Username Manifesting that.

Username You're so beautiful 😍😍

Wwe All set, eight of the most decorated -and champions- women of WWE will battle it out at the War Games!! It's gonna be Team Bianca vs Damage CNTRL.🔥🔥
Honestly Survivor Series cannot come soon enough!!

Liked by sylwiawodiczo, charlottewwe and other 154.668 people

View all comments

Username I cannot wait.

Username This is gonna be so good

Username Team Bianca is all face... and then there's Sylwia. Makes no sense, but fine
  Username It kinda does

Username I was hoping for Becky Lynch to join...
  Username She doesn't have to be everywhere.
  Username Preach to that

Username Okay, cool, but we want Randy Orton.

Sylwiawodiczko Time to teach some bitches how to kick ass Polish style
  Username I love you Sylwia
  Username I don't and I'd rather Becky be in your place

Shotziwwe Best team🔥🔥

Published: 10 / 1 / 2024

Ngl, I kinda had a writer's block, after a shitty week, but it's over now. So good, awesome, amazing. I know chapter is no way near up to my usual standards, but it is still better written than more half of WWE books I have happened to read.

So y'all welcome.

- Світлана

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

211K 3.7K 55
Just a book of One shots,Imagines and Drabbles With Anything that deals with WWE. That includes people from Raw, SmackDown, NXT, and 205 live. Reques...
5K 131 6
*ā€¢.Āøā™” "š™’š™š š™–š™§š™š š™£š™¤š™© š™›š™§š™žš™šš™£š™™š™Ø. š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™¬š™š š™Ŗš™Øš™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™—š™š š™žš™Ø š™”š™¤š™£š™œ š™œš™¤š™£š™š š™Øš™¤ š™™š™¤š™£'š™© š™œš™šš™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™š™¤š™„š™šš™Ø ļæ½...
12.1K 410 14
š‘»š’‰š’† š’”š’†š’„š’“š’†š’• š’ƒš’†š’‰š’Šš’š’… š’˜š’˜š’† š’Šš’” š’•š’‰š’† š’‘š’†š’š’‘š’š’† š’ƒš’†š’‰š’Šš’š’… š’Šš’•. š‘»š’‰š’† š’‘š’†š’š’‘š’š’† š’˜š’‰š’ š’”š’„š’‰š’†š’…š’–š’š’† š’Šš’š’•š’†š’“š’—š’Šš’†š’˜š’”...
28.2K 550 40
never underestimate the power of a hug