๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ€๐—ฟ๐—ฒ (๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By YoGotme

[ON HOLD] ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ... More

Warning.
โINTROโ
โœพChapter_1โœพ
โƒChapter_2โƒ
โƒChapter_3โƒ
โœพChapter_4โœพ
โƒChapter_5โƒ
โœพChapter_6โœพ
โƒChapter_7โƒ
โƒChapter_8โƒ
โƒChapter_9โƒ
โƒChapter_10โƒ
โƒChapter_11โƒ
โƒChapter_12โƒ
โƒChapter_13โƒ
โƒChapter_14โƒ
โœพChapter_15โœพ
โœพChapter_16โœพ
โƒChapter_17โƒ
โƒChapter_18โƒ
โƒChapter_19โƒ
โƒChapter_20โƒ
โƒChapter_21โƒ
โƒChapter_22โƒ
WEDDING PIC'Sโ™ก
โƒChapter_23โƒ
โƒChapter_24โƒ
AUTHOR NOTE
โƒChapter_25โƒ
โƒChapter_26โƒ
โƒChapter_27โƒ
โƒChapter_28โƒ
โƒChapter_30โƒ
The D-day
โƒChapter_31โƒ

โƒChapter_29โƒ

1.6K 126 142
By YoGotme

➋⓿/➊/➋⓿➋➍

Ҽɳʝσყ ɾҽαԃιɳɠ. ❤

❃.✮:▹ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ◃:✮.❃

One week flew away like speed of light, So-yeon engagement was light, without any drama much to jungkook surprise because he had expected some rude comments about him and taehyung but nothing happened something like that.
Even though it's a first time for younger to attend a family party but he was not nervous like before, He was enjoying himself seeing everyone happy that day.

Everything went well, the venue was more expensive comparison to their engagement but it's not like they care. Nag-mil like always introduced them to his every partner, and acted like a ideal father.

And now today is wedding. While family was ready to leave toward their destination. This time they will not go being ready because the wedding hall is very far, so so-yeon wanted all of them to get ready at the venue hotel rooms. That's why they are leaving earlier at morning.

"Ready? " younger snapped out from his thought when older stood in front of him wearing black shirt, black trouser with sleeves rolled up , a black thin leather belt was hugging his waist, check black suit vest covering his buff chest, a cream check tie securing his long neck. Hair parted on side ways , displaying his forehead.

Hot.

"Yes", smiling a little younger answered and they moved out of room. He frowned when a blank hall came into his view.
They walked downstairs, nobody was present their not even any workers.

"Oh! .. Finally you both are here, " They moved their head when mari voice came out of the kitchen.

"Where is everyone maa? " younger asked.

"They already left few minutes ago, all the staff went on van. I was going to leave with them but master had ordered me to come with you too "

"Really?! Papa is also coming with us, let's go " , younger said excitedly grinning ear to ear making mari smile, bae-soo had refused to go with them before but well who can decline his chico.

They picked bae-soo from his home and continued their destination, older driving, younger sitting in passenger seat behind them bae-soo and mari talking quietly, a soft music was playing on the radio.

It took more than forty - minutes to reach there , due to traffic. The place look like a palace making younger eyes glow seeing the venue. Paparazzi was already present outside the main gate. Nag-mil had called biggest media out there, even small media was also present. A driver came jogging toward the car when he saw them coming out of car. Taking the keys from elder driver went to park the car.

"You all go, I have to check the dishes and decorations " , mari said.

"I will also help you" , bae-soo offered to which mari immediately declined. "No no oppa you should go and get ready and if master saw you helping me then he will surely get angry so let's not creat that situation", she replied calmly a little smile present on her face, They are now enough close to drop the honorific.

"Go bun, it will take you time to get ready don't stand here ", mari gave a little push to younger with a little smile on her face, then moved her gaze toward older who was already staring at her.

Nodding to mari who smiled at elder, he kept his palm over younger's back and nudge him to walk inside the hall. Near door manager was standing who gave them their room keys. behind them one keeper was pulling their bags inside. They didn't crossed the main wedding venue yet which is more deeper on the hotel. Through elaborator they reached tenth floor.

"I will leave soon after getting ready ", bae-soo informed chico, who nodded and turn toward his husband. Watching him pushing the door open and holding on a handle with his left hand but not stepping inside. Jungkook smiled seeing the gesture and entered inside first.

Indeed a Gentlemen.

This Room is bigger than their room, since this is the luxurious hotel of this city, younger moved his eyes all over the room, giving the tour to himself while taehyung took their bag from the hotel keeper.

"O MY GOD SWIMMING POOL!!! ", elder eyes snapped toward younger who was staring at the pool with twinkling wide eyes and a big smile present on his face.

It didn't took jungkook more than second to open the balcony door and run outside in excitement. " Wooow... Swimming pool inside the room... Sooo cool ", he giggled loudly, using his finger to touch the water and playing with it.

Taehyung stood beside the balcony door, staring at the sight with thumbing heart.
Suddenly he walked inside and opened his office bag, (a/n : who the hell bring their work bag on the fucking wedding taehyung , seriously !!! *bombastic side eyes * )

Since the wedding will be grand so nag-mil already informed everyone that maybe they need to stay the night here that's why he came with his preparation. Being a CEO is not a joke. Anyways-

He take out the black diary from it and write down the recent information he find out about younger.

He loves swimming pool.

After satisfying himself taehyung walked out of the room again, taking the sight of kook dangling his feets on the pool, smiling widely enjoying the massive view of city which is clearly visible due to transparent railing .

Jungkook little bubble burst out when he felt the presence of his husband beside him standing while looking at him.
He was too lost after seeing the big pool that ge forget the fact about him not being here alone.

"O-oh ", a deep shade of pink hue covered his face seeing the attention on him. He looked down smiling , fiddling with fingers. " i always wanted to stay in a room with swimming pool in it.. I-its looks soo good at night." He grinned ear to ear.

"We can come back after cake cutting then you can enjoy here. " It would be okay too if they came back just after the vow's but since younger loves cake, wedding cakes more specifically , and taehyung is damn sure nag-mil had choosen the delicious cake for her daughter, so he surely wants younger to have it too. As he suggested the idea he
saw the glitter on younger's eyes brighten. "Really!?"

"Yes".

" Okay... ehh does papa room also has pool? "He asked gazing at his husband while blinking furiously since the sun is hitting right through his eyes, but the body of older immediately cover it making younger eyes to keep open without any difficulty, making kook smile.

" Every top floor room's has pools in it ", younger smiled, " Papa also loves pool ", a little giggle slips through his mouth, it's a fuzzy and happy feeling when you completes a wish of your parents came true, it could be small wish or big doesn't matter and maybe this stay is not from kook's money maybe it's free for them but still some what he is involved in the process of them experience a little luxurious life. He is still feeling happy that his papa is able to experience this because of him.

~

"I will start getting ready now, it will take some time. " Jungkook said and stood up from the pool after spending half hour there. Elder nodded who was sitting on the chair of the balcony near pool.

After freshing up jungkook walked out from the washroom and opened his suitcase, meanwhile taehyung went inside to do his routine.
Kook took out everything and placed them on the bed so that they won't have to open the bag again and again. He walked inside the dressing table with his makeup kit and sat down on the small cushion. Applying the body lotion then sunscreen on his body and face he stood up when the bathroom door got open.

It took fifteen minutes for taehyung to get ready and jungkook to finish his make-up, more like eye makeup since the dress is baby pink, he did a dark pink with golden hue eye makeup, little glitter which made them so shiny and preety.

Elder eyed jungkook when he heard sign for the second time. Younger was standing with a pout, hand lightly shaking with eye liner on his hand. Trying to apply it but courage was no near him, he doesn't want to mess his eye makeup at all, or else he will start crying if it get messed up. Time was tickling and he was totally aware of his husband presence on the room so he can't embarrass himself like that.

Gulping he heaved out the air from his lungs with a little determination he moved his hand to apply it but halted when his gaze observe the shakyness of his hand.

His eyes flicked from his hand to hand which came in front of his view and snapped his eyes toward his husband standing beside him. "W-what ", he blinked dumbfounded.

" I can help", his eyes widen hearing his husband. He turn around, "y-you know how to apply it? " He asked doubtful. "Yes", of course younger doesn't believe him, it's not like he don't trust older but... It's hard to accept the fact that his husband knows how to apply eye liner, the man who never took his eyes off from the books? Unbelievable.

Younger was hesitating, " You can trust me i won't mishandle ", eyes staring deeply and younger gave up, without his permission his hand moved and placed the eye liner into elder's hand.

Closing his eyes he can feel elder breathe on his face. So close. He can also feel the pencil moving on his eye, it took ten seconds for elder to complete his task but he didn't moved away.

Eyes roamed around the face, taking the little details, eying the teeth biting lower pillowy lip ,younger breath hitched when taehyung blown the warm air out of his mouth over his eyes. His hand fisted his dress tightly, red cheeks displaying due to blushing.

"Done", he didn't even noticed when elder moved away, his eyes snapped open. Breathe stuck in his throat. " T-thankyou ", he quickly grabbed the liner from older's hand and moved toward mirror, " Wow ", he smiled seeing how good elder apply it, with same proportion on both sides, thin line which was making his eye shadow to stand out more.

" Where did you learned it? ", he asked still smiling. " one month ago " , elder moved away from him before younger can ask further. Kook aimlessly nodded without giving much thought.

-𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲-

"Young master if you don't mind can i please stop the car here for five minutes? I have to buy something from here", bae-soo asked taehyung who looked at him through the front mirror, giving the permission right away.

Thanking him bae-soo jocked toward the shop, taehyung read out the name , 'Beauty & cosmetics' . It didn't took much time for bae-soo to came out of the shop slowly running.

Taehyung gazed fixed at the shopping bag bae-soo bought and kept it on the passenger seat. It seems Mr. Jeon felt his curious filled eyes, "oh this? ", he smiled at his soon to be son -in -law. He knew young man is curious but getting hesitate to ask, however he is going to be his chico's husband so bae-soo doesn't have any problem from sharing this-

" It's a makeup kit for chico, you know how he was always interested in books rather than other things so he doesn't know how to do makeup, "he chucked. "Once I laughed when he was getting nervous over not knowing how to do proper makeup but he scolded me ", eying taehyung through mirror who was listening attentively.

" Believe me when I say doing makeup is an art young master , chico showed me tons of videos then I got to know about how many things are there to apply, " He shook his head , a small smile still present . He took a uturn then again gave a glace to the man sitting back. Who is still looking at him, waiting patiently.

"Chico wanted to learn it, and he was never fond of makeup and all so he doesn't had a full kit that's why I bought it, he threatened me to not come home without his precious makeup kit ", bae-soo chuckled , eying taehyung whome lip twisted a bit.

" My chico is so good at learning things, so i am sure he will learn it quickly but there is one problem.., ehhh what we call the thing which they apply over eye with pencil thingy? ", he eyed at taehyung Confusedly .

He frowned slightly then answered, " Eye liner? " . "Yes! ", bae-soo yelled in enthusiasm.

" Haha yes eye liner geez the names are too confusing for me..."Shooking his head a little he continued, "Chico is learning to appy this since he turned eighteen but he always mess up... You won't believe I am the one who always helps him with it but now he is so nervous over it... One day he was sulking , saying 'papa what will I do? Who will help me with it? Papa tell me.. Papa... Papa... Oh god he chewed my ear whole day. " Bae-soo laughed stopping the car when he entered inside the gate of kim mansion.

It was night when taehyung settled down on the bed to sleep but his mind was wondering about bae-soo talk, he remembered how younger never used to wear makeup other than a lip tint. Thinking for few more minutes his eyes drifted to sleep, taking decision of learning the things younger don't know how to do.

_______𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁_______

Taehyung was sitting patiently over the big couch doing something over his laptop, whereas jungkook entered inside the bathroom to change his dress, he was almost ready. He smiled seeing the dress.
He won't lie taehyung choice in dresses is best.

He slipped out from his dress then wore the new one. With a little difficulty he zipped his chain of the back of his dress, looking at himself one last time he walked out .

(A/n what do you'll think I will write the scene where tae will help him zipping his chain hmm?)

He roamed his eyes over the room but couldn't find his husband, glancing at pool side he found elder standing while talking to someone on his phone. Hurriedly he moved toward dressing table where his jewelry were kept.

He wore his earrings, bracelet on his left hand, moving to bedside he wore his sandle. It was almost the time for them to leave toward venue. Smiling toward his reflection he felt satisfied of the way he look.

His smile flattered, eyes went a little wide and heart skipped a beat when he found taehyung standing at balcony door, staring at him through mirror.

Heat rushed toward his face, eyes were holding each other in a very deep contact, and his heart skip at every step elder took toward him. Slowly. Jungkook felt his hand chapped, breathe uneven when taehyung roamed his eyes over his back.

He again maintained their eye contact when elder stood behind him with a very little distance between them, just one step and they will feel their body pressing at each other. Just one step closer.

Older eyes gazed at the spotless shoulder in front of him, white milky skin, looking so empty. His hands were itching to do something, to touch somewhere, to just made some use of them.

Heat, this is what coming from youngers body, he don't know if it's because he was blushing like hell or the way his blood was circulating so fastly inside his body or the way it is making his heart to pump out of his chest or the way his knees were getting very weak.

"You are so beautiful lily. " , the sentence rolled out from his mouth without his permission. Jungkook felt his blood ran cold at the name. At the eyes which were looking at him like he is the whole world for him. His eyes got moist at the way the person he loves , gazing at him with full of innocence, full of admiration.

His heart yelled at him to move to fill the void between them to take that step and let their body touch, so he initiated. Younger took a step backwards making their body to feel each other warmth.

Eyes holding each other through the mirror, elder chest touching his back. Their hand brushes against each other. Elder's pinky finger twisted toward younger ones, making it brush a little. Biting his lip tightly and breaking the eye contact jungkook looked down and held taehyung pinky in his own. Not having the courage to look at older's eyes again younger kept looking down with red cheeks.

But the pressure he felt on his little finger, when his husband held it tightly then younger looked at him again.

They didn't hug. They are just stading so close pressing their body, holding each other right hand pinky finger, holding eye contact. Ans this is enough for younger heart to start throbbing inside his ribs.

"I have something for you. ", taehyung said, sadly breaking their moment, younger pouted a little. Not too visibly but enough to aware older.

He moved toward his bag and took out the box, walking back at deo eyes human who was looking at the box with his curios eyes. Cheeks still radiating the blush.

Taehyung opened the box in front of younger, "wow... It's so preety ", jungkook smiled, eyes holding stars.

"For me? " He looked at elder with his big eyes innocently. "Yes ".although his face was blank but voice is as soft as petal.

" Thank you ", kook smiled, now he always accept from older, whatever he gave him. Be it expensive or cheap, it doesn't matter what matter is his husband bring something for him and it's more than enough.

" Wear it ", younger nodded smiling, he took out the necklace from the box. It was simple, one shining little stone on the middle, the same color as his dress. A little mix of pink and white. So preety.

Younger pouted when the hook was getting stuck every time he tried to close it behind his neck. Seeing the struggle taehyung held younger hand to stop him.
"I will do it ", saying so he carefully locked it.

Younger smiled seeing his neck adoring the necklace so beautifully. Then he glance at taehyung who was also gazing at him.

" I love it thank you. " He smiled shyly.

Taehyung liked it, the way younger's cheeks turn red, he liked it. He will love to see them more often.

❁ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇✧༺♥༻✧⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ❁

Was it too much romance?

Lily ❤

It symbolism - purity, innocence.

The first Nick name given by him.

I don't know what I am writing. (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)
Anyway I hope you liked it.

◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 90 81
Lia Hodges moves back to her hometown in San Diego and lives with her brother and his fiancรฉ. Some people remember her but one guy falls in love and...
28.5K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
18.3K 1.2K 53
โ€ข เถธเท™เท„เท’ เถดเทเทƒเทŠเถงเทŠ เท€เถฑเทŠเถฑเทš whatsapp group members recommend เถšเถปเถดเท” stories..... โ€ข เถธเท™เท„เท’ เถ•เถฑเถธ เถดเทœเถญเถšเทŠ intro เถ‘เถšเถšเทŠ เทƒเถธเถŸ เถถเถฝเท เถœเถญ เท„เทเถšเท’เถบ ... โ€ข whatsapp group เถ‘เถšเถง join เท€เท™...