Heartbeats and Headlines

By thatgirlinakurti

In the bustling cityscape of ambitions and aspirations, meet Apurv Singla, a brain surgeon with a knack for f... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER-4
Chapter- 5, Lost in Thoughts

Prologue

44 2 0
By thatgirlinakurti

In the bustling cityscape of ambitions and aspirations, meet Apurv Singla, a brain surgeon with a knack for fixing minds, and Mahi Sethi, a fiery journalist hunting headlines like it’s a sport. They're not your regular couple - he's got scalpels, she's got microphones, and together, they're gearing up for the ultimate life merger: marriage.

But hold on to your seats, folks, because their journey is no stroll in the park. Picture this – the frantic rhythm of Apurv's heartbeats syncing with the breaking news headlines echoing in Mahi's world. Can they juggle the delicate dance between love and deadlines? Will the operation theater and newsroom collide, or can they find a way to harmonize their chaotic symphony?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 368 10
Join the saga of Mr.Mature and Ms.Immature Meet Ms.Immature Mishti Agarwal and her Boss Mr.Mature Abir Rajvansh . She is his P.A Mr.Mature a fam...
544 63 19
Its a very simple story. A Girl. A Boy. In a college. They had a pretty normal life until they met each other. Join me in this rollercoaster ride to...
1.6K 248 37
CHEYA SETH, a physio student, is the epitome of a sunshine girl, as described in all books. YUV CENA, a renowned neurosurgeon, a cold, aloof person...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.6M 40.2K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...