INNATE CHAOS GODS

By atoadwrite

INNATE CHOAS GOD series: All those who are not chaos gods are ants. Beings trying to climb the ladder shall n... More

VOLUME 1
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9(10000)
CHAPTER 10(11639-13184)
CHAPTER 11:(13186-15187)
CHAPTER 12-(15189-17159)
CHAPTER 13 (17162-18743)
CHAPTER 14(18743-20268)
CHAPTER 15(20270-21940)
CHAPTER 16(21941-23477)
CHAPTER 17: (23480-25319)
CHAPTER 18(25321-27232)
CHAPTER-19(27232-28843)
CHAPTER 20(28844-30467)
CHAPTER-21(30467-32013)
CHAPTER 22(32015-34048)
CHAPTER 23(34050-35618)
CHAPTER 24(35620-37296)
CHAPTER 25(37298-38871)
CHAPTER 26(38873-40091)

Chapter 7:

1 0 0
By atoadwrite

Chapter 7:

It was a new day and I was enjoying the food made through precise calculations. The fruit of the elf tree and the milk of dragon was the best-balanced food for breakfast. It was difficult for me to get the milk of dragon but showing them my power and sending them some wonderful gems were more than enough to take care of them. The elf queen was more pedantic but all it took was destroying a few elf-trees and then showing them the use of vitality crystals. Only very few elves work with mana and most of them work with vitality. Them having to replenish vitality made them a weak race in terms of nationality. Now they work for me.

I activated the chat group invitation. There were two options to be chosen. One to create a new group with complete administrative powers to add or remove members with complete powers and to invite whomever necessary. The other was to join an established chat groups as an administrator with similar powers but having the people already acquainted. I chose the second option and decided to join a well-established group. The mark of chat group was formed and I attacked it to my palm. I could see the chat menu and the different people talking. My arrival into the chat group was with an announcement.

Chat group: Welcome to the new administrator.

I changed my name to Mance in the chat group. The announcement was something the group members did not expect and they were silent for some time. There are very few foolish people in the world and those who stand atop are usually clever. The people of the chat group understood the implications and each of them send me invitation. I started a chat with them.

Mance: Hello fellow members. I am Mance. I am of two empires on a planet and is presently a galactic powerhouse with enough power to face a cluster of galaxies and has also established a intergalactic magic based mechanical empire. Nice to meet you all.

Sansa: Hello group leader. But what do you mean by a galaxy.

Red: Sansa. Galactic powerhouses are powerful. Extremely powerful. I am Red, codenamed red. I am an officer in demon hunting team that hunts demons in kingdom of Astoria. We are in a modern world as per the classification. I am powerful enough to destroy a hill.

Sansa: Hey, stop talking in between. Anyway I am Sansa, the queen of Fells. I am not married and is still the ruler and should not be misunderstood.

Bulk: That was my mistake but from my place there are never any female ruler. All queens are just wives of kings.

Sansa: My Queendom does not discriminate against women.

Bulk: You are all my friends but you should understand that in my place women rarely play a role. It is not that I do not respect them, but they are useless in facts other than giving birth.

Mance: What kind of society is yours Bulk? Also no need to call me group leader.

Bulk: I am from a nomadic tribe. There are many kingdoms but my lands cannot support a kingdom. With the help of other two I have nearly unified my tribe and created a tribe of hundred thousand.

Mance: That is good. Friends should indeed help each other. If you need any help you can ask me.

Bulk: In which manner can you help me. What is your speciality? Anyway my speciality is animal husbandry. Our people is born with specific powers to understand animals and raise them and I have sent animals to other's area.

Sansa: My speciality is purification if you face something evil or polluting to the mind. I also have powers regarding luck and can create luck potion. My land also has lot of soldiers which are semi-industrialized and can send them to your world if you need it.

Red: Industrialized goods and I am powerful myself. I need lot of raw resources.

It seemed that the world of the three are useless. It is useless to take care of them. But their worlds seems little enjoying. It is better not to give them much help and make them think free lunch.

Mance: As you know that I am an intergalactic person. You can ask me anything and mostly I can help you. Also my speciality is condensed energy, both absorbable by living being and not absorbable by living being.

Red: You don't need to worry about it Mance, we will repay you properly. The chat group has enough power to evaluate everything and take mention points over it. The things you can see in the chat group are sold by us. It is based on supply and demand but the price will be never lower than what is necessary.

It seems useful. I uploaded a few energy sources up to stellar level, each with varying energy levels. I did not think much about it. Three people is too low, but too much people will be boring and I do not want to take care of too many people. I thought about sending an invitation. It seems useful. I sent two blind invitation.

Mance: I have uploaded a few energy stones of various types. I have also uploaded modern types energy weapons and also have uploaded a few sacred items. They might be useful to you. Also I have sent two invitations and those are the only ones available to me.

Sansa: You seems to be rich. The number of points is high. If you need something you can ask me in exchange of points.

Mance: I only need on thing. Enjoyment. Other than that, there is nothing that is useful to me. If you can exchange knowledge of your world, I am willing to buy it.

Red: I hope some people will come to enhance my power.

Mance: The power ring will help in that. As long as the energy of your civilization is detected, it will simulate that energy and infuse into your body making your body stronger.

Red: But I cannot buy it.

Mance: I can guarantee that it is completely easy and useful safe to use. It is useful till planetary level. You have not reached the city destruction level yet, and it will be for you.

Bulk: Mance, what she means is that she does not have enough money to give so.

Mance: Is that so. I am going to sent each one of you a ring that can be bound to you. But in return if there is something fun call me.

Red: What is fun according to you? Thank you for the ring. It is indeed easy to use.

Mance: Anything that seems fun in terms of normal human things. Just ask if you think it is fun. If there is something that I may not have seen, it would be better to inform me. I rarely come in contact with humans due to my status.

Sansa: Same problem. I can understand that. A few days before I went to the world of Bulk to go for hunting.

Chat group: Welcome Rem to the chat group.

Chat group: Welcome Rana to the chat group.

The chat group had information about chat group so that the newcomers will be able to understand about the chat group and its members. The reason Mance was informed was that he was the Chat group leader.

Rem: Hello everyone. I am from a zombie crisis world and would prefer if someone put some food and water in the exchange shop it will be better. Also, I can exchange knowledge of my world and weapons. I can also sell some humans who are interested in escaping this world. Please don't think in terms of morality. This is indeed the only method to live so.

Rana: I am the king of a galactic empire. I cover 70% of my present galaxy. Lord Mance, how about equal exchange of knowledge.

Mance: I think that would not be possible. I am from a mage type civilization. Yours seems to a pure technological civilization. It is completely useless.

Rana: It seems that the group leader has his privileges. I heard your civilization is special in creating condensed energy. I have two types of energy stones. Can you recreate it.

Mance: I can indeed recreate this stone and even create with purer and more stronger energy concentrations. What can you give in exchange?

Rana: What do you want?

Mance: Knowledge. Anyway, the points are equalized.

Rana: That alone is not enough. Even though we do not have the technology to condense the energy, we still have a lot of mines in out galaxy. It is not valuable enough to exchange knowledge.

Mance: What is the development direction of your civilization? I am asking about root technology.

Rana: Mechas. Stellar energy is used for civilian purposed and few have a few Dyson spheres. Other energy sources are also used. The main combat power is Mecha due to the availability of energy stones. Also the individuals will be enhanced with energy.

Mance: It is indeed problematic for a civilization if a particular easy to use resource is available in huge amounts. I can indeed provide you the energy only. I have no research on nuclear energy or stellar energy.

I was not going to send him my technologies related to nuclear fusion or stellar energy. Even though I have technological products and have research about it, I was not going to give it to someone. The most import think for any civilization is power, knowledge and energy. But why does he seem to be in haste. He can simply deny it but he did not.

Mance: Rem. I would like to exchange some zombies. How did the zombies come into being. Please send some samples.

Rem: Is it okay to send it. Even though your world has mysterious powers, biological crisis is a crisis.

Mance: I will be using an isolated planet for the experiments and hence you need not worry about a zombie crisis happening in this world. Also, others, please not that I will be exchanging points for rare materials, and DNA's of living beings.

Bulk: What kind of animal would you want?

I got the zombies from Rem and I sent twice the points over to Rem. I isolated the zombies and sent them over to using a teleportation cycle. I sent them over to a planet 4000 light years away. Magic sure is wonderful. Bulk is asking about animals. If he had some dragons and mythical beings, it would have been better.

Mance: Bulk, what kind of animals do you have?

Bulk: We have saber-tooth tigers and dragon-horses as kept captive. For fodder we have dodo's.

Mance: Do you really have dodo?

Dodo's were an extinct species in my world that was hunted to extinction in my previous world. It would be better to be tasted. But how can a wasteland support such creature and how was he able to handle a tribe of hundred thousand in number.

Mance: How can you afford them with your condition?

Bulk: If you are talking about the sun grass then I will tell about it. Sun grass is the only magical plant in this world that absorbs sunlight and converts it into vitality. Humans cannot absorb such energy but animals can eat it. We humans can eat it from animals. Only the people of our land can raise the animals and hence, even though we do not have a bigger civilizations and others call us animals, we are undefeated and still hold this land.

That grass is indeed a treasure. I have created various plants that can grow quickly and even transform a planet. But again, more knowledge I have, more powerful I become.

Mance: As I said, you can exchange points with me for it. Also since all of you can exchange different species, I will also be uploading energy food specific to humans and animals that can be eaten and absorbed easily. Also the energy water can be used for plants.

Rana: Lord Mance, I have talked to my advisors and have come to the conclusion that it is indeed not possible for us to use your technologies. We are willing to exchange knowledge for payment as energy food and energy cores each making up to two-thirds of the point. But for one-third of the thing I need something different.

Mance: What do you want. Or what kind of thing do you want?

Rana: Did you not use your privilege to check? We are facing zergs.

Mance: They are just biological beings. I am pretty much sure that your civilization can face it. Unless obviously the zergs are higher order kind, the kind that has magical powers or mental powers.

Rana: The zerg does have some powers to release biological phenomenon to paralyze and army but nothing related to mental power. The problem is that they can travel through space unlike us. Every single one of the zerg can proliferate and hence is a nuisance and even is a problem in relation to the security of the civilians. It is hard to kill them all. Another factor is that they can absorb energy of planets core and destroys planets.

Mance: That is indeed a problem. If you give a some of the zergs body I can create a space type virus that can destroy them.

Rana: It is useless. Every generation has different genomes. They are almost like viruses.

Sansa: How about trying some spells?

Rana: Can you do the spell?

Sansa: After learning about galaxy no. It is extremely hard to do so. Even I cannot release spells on a planetary scale. But isn't magic the release of energy and can't you understand our magic and create necessary technology.

Mance: Magic needs will and machines do not have those. It is indeed possible at that scale but you would need magical programming or magical circuits. For magical programming, you need to create magical will based basic structures. For circuits, either your universe or multiverse should have rules based on magic or it will lose its effect after leaving that particular area. I have overcome this by installing rules on circuits by creating runes and pattens on circuits. It will take at least a god level to take care of this.

Rana: That is indeed a problem. Is there something you can do now sir.

Mance: Make a contract with chat group. I can give you a one time item that can instantly destroy all biological lifeforms of one particular types. But it will take up half of the cost of purchase of all the knowledge. I mean all the knowledge including basic things.

Rana: Fine, but I need it fast.

Mance: I have already put up the things needed.

Rana: Thank you lord Mance.

I sent all the exchanged things to my clones for research. It was time to see the knight's academy. It would be fun to raise a few knights. One or two would be enough. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.3K 13
It all started with a sudden death... - 13.06.17 29.10.18 First ever original reincarnation story I've made. Rewritten Story Discontinued//Finished G...
14.7K 285 7
Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toys and exploit's them all on the basis of racial superiority. Despite a few select hu...
37.3K 349 13
you are a celestial being in slumber when you are awoke in a unknown world and you will have to save it from rogue beings can you do it with you new...
3 0 1
In this world there are beings beyond what are considered Gods and Mortals. Beings that embody ideas and emotions to utter completion. These beings a...