๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ˜ แด›สœษข x สœแด˜...

By bl1sstry_mystery

๐Ÿš๐Ÿฆˆ๊ฉœโ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†เชœโ€โžด IN WHICH THE WIZARDING COMMUNITY FINDS OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MISSING WEASLEY CHILD แด›สœษข x สœแด˜... More

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐–ฅ” ๐“๐‡๐† ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐–ฅ” ๐“๐๐Ž๐’๐€๐’ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
'๐“๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐–ฅ” ๐‡๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐“๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐–ฅ” ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ
๐๐จ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ, ๐๐จ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐–ฅ” ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐–ฅ” ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š ๐–ฅ” ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
chapter 2. bandit like me

chapter 1. buzzed up and dying

3.2K 173 41
By bl1sstry_mystery

Chapter 1
Buzzed Up And Dying

The black faded away showing a baby's room. In the corner of the screen a date was displayed: July 2nd, 1976

Arthur and Molly drew in a breath knowing exactly what was coming. Alexandra glanced at them confused, that was her birthday, right?

Two-year-old Alexandra is tossing about in her cot. The little girl had been sick all week and it was only getting worse. Coughs and sneezes echoed around her room as the baby thrashed about in the cot. 

Bonnie, clearly uncomfortable watching the little thing move in such a way, shoved her face into her hands and lent onto her knees.

With a final sneeze and a sprinkle of green dust, the baby disappeared from the Weasley house.

Molly looked over at her daughter, tears threatening to spill over the precipice of her eyes. Alexandra looked over at her supposed biological mother, her eyes told an entirely different story. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the older woman, making a clear conversation to the distraught lady. 

The moment was quickly interrupted by Sirius Black.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Remus rolled his eyes before covering his husbands mouth so he couldn't say anything more.  

A young boy's voice sounded from outside the door before it opened. Into the room walked Bill Weasley. His feet padded over to his younger sister's cot. When he arrived at it the little boys' eyes widened in fear when he saw she wasn't there. He raced out of the room and leapt down the stairs to get his mum.

Finnick glanced at the red-head before wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her into a side-hug. 

The screen faded into a different place. In the corner the words 'District 6, 16 years later' appeared.

Ally looked down, she knew what was about to happen but it didn't make her any less upset.

Footsteps beat against the old, weathered train tracks that led around the outskirts of District 6. The young red heads heart hammered in her chest as she sprinted down them, looking back every so often. In doing so she did not notice the boy that swung his arm out, knocking her to the ground.

Everyone except Bonnie, Terra and Finnick looked at the redhead in shock. Johanna let out a loud cackle at the younger version of her friend.

"You were so stupid," she let out, looking at Ally who only rolled her eyes at the younger woman.

Ally woke up to the sound of a rope being hoisted up. Her nose was bloody and sore, and her wrists felt rubbed raw by the rope around them. 

"Put me down," she cried. Her voice came out hoarse and scratchy as blood trickled into her mouth. The group around her continued to hoist her up, completely ignoring her distressed cries.

"Bloody hell, what're they doing that for?" Ron exclaimed, looking up at his older sister. His eyes were filled with shock and confusion.

"Just keep watching, she makes it pretty obvious in a minute," Ally answered him. He nodded looking back up at the screen as the movie continued playing.

"How're you gonna get out of this one Alexandra Juliano?" the girl who looked as though she was the leader, announced stepping closer to the redhead. Upon doing this though, Ally had thought up a plan. She swung her arms around, knocking her elbows into the girls face.

Johanna let out another cackle.

"And you call me firecracker," she said, a shit-eating grin painted across her face. Ally reached behind Finnick and gave Johanna a little hit, the girl only laughed more.

"Guess we're even now," Ally taunted at the girl who had brought her hand up to her nose, pinching it gently to stop the blood from flowing. She glared at Ally who only smirked back at her.

Getting an idea she turned around and grabbed something out of one of the boys hands. It was a match. 

"What the actual fuck!" Sirius let out, glaring at the girl on screen as she lit the match.

The girl held the lit match up to Alexandra's face, letting the fire lick the girl's skin. Ally let out a strangled scream as the mixed pain from the burn and bloody nose became too much. Her wrists ached and all she wanted to do was be home.

"Rodney stop, this isn't funny anymore," Alexandra protested.

"Y'know this is what they did to witches before the rebellion? Of course, you did," Rodney spat at the girl before pulling the match away from Ally. The boy who gave her the match mumbled something indistinct and obviously unimportant as Rodney completely ignored him.

"Did you know this is the exact tree Rein Clover was hung in?" Rodney continued her taunting even though the match was long gone.

Lucy Gray pulled Rein Clover into a tight hug.

"How did you even manage to get to District 6?" Sejanus asked but the only answer he got was a small shrug and a sob. 

"Should've burnt her, that way then her ghost wouldn't still be wandering around district 6, singing out for her lost lover and sister," Rodney paused before continuing. "Do you know why they hung her? 'Cause she was a witch," Rodney said before Ally could even open her mouth.

All of the witches and wizards in the room gasped their eyes darted between over at Ally and Rein Clover.

Bonnie looked over at her older sister who was clearly distressed at the scene currently playing. She got up and grabbed her sister's hand, pulling her into a side room so they could be in peace until the rest of the scene had played out.

"She reminds me of Mayfair," Rein Clover whispered in Lucy Gray's ear who only nodded back with a slight frown on her face.

Suddenly a shout was heard from somewhere. Clearly the group thought it was a peacekeeper, as they sprinted off without a second thought. When they were gone somebody stepped out of the bush. 

"Miss me Red?" Timorash Barton waltzed out of the bush. Ally only grinned at him as he undid the ropes that held her up.  

Ally and Bonnie walked back into the room and Finnick pulled his girlfriend onto his lap. Johanna looked over at the pair in sorrow, knowing exactly what was going to happen to the red heads old friend.

"Couldn't have gotten here earlier?" Alexandra breathed out as she shook her hands around, trying to loosen up the muscles in her wrists. Timorash only rolled his eyes at his friend's comment.

"She has the same attitude you had at her age," Arthur whispered to his wife. Molly looked up at her husband, shaking her head slightly as a smile crept onto her lips.

July 4th, 67ATT 

All the citizens of Panem drew a breath in knowing exactly what the day meant.

"Bonnie calm down, I'll be fine," Alexandra said as the screen faded in to show a bland, concrete room. A young Bonnie looked up at her older sister. Bonnie still had a year before she could officially be reaped whereas Alexandra had two more left until she couldn't.

"What does it mean by reaped?" James asked, his brows knitted together in confusion. Johanna huffed out a breath, preparing to explain before she realised her lips couldn't open. Her eyes widened before a letter landed in her lap.

If you try to spoil anything, your lips will become sealed.

Johanna read out, letting another huff of annoyance leave her body. Alexandra giggled at her friend's attitude towards whatever being had done it.

"But what if you're not, I can't lose you," Bonnie sniffled through another round of tears. Every year was the same. Ally would get ready for the reaping, do Bonnie's hair and then Bonnie would cry over what could be their last conversation.

Molly looked over at her daughter in confusion. What did it mean by last conversation? She thought but let it go as the movie was progressing.

"Bon Bon, I'll be fine. Even if my name does get pulled out, I can hold my own," Bonnie looked up at her older sister. "We have Rodney to thank for that," Ally added causing the younger red head to giggle.

A sudden ringing brought the pair out of their little bubble as the looming darkness of the reaping weighed down upon them again. Bonnie jumped back onto her sister, clinging onto her as though that would save her from the cruel things in her future, before Terra Juliano waltzed in. 

Molly looked over at the other woman, giving her a look of appreciation. Terra smiled back at her nodding and giving her a wink.

Picking up Bonnie, she grabbed onto the Ally's hand and the three made their way to the center of the district. 

"That's a lot of people," Ron muttered and Harry nodded at him.

Crowds of people had flocked to the large square. Bonnie gave her older sister one last hug before Terra gave her a kiss on the cheek and the pair left. 

Ally lined up by herself, looking around for anyone she knew as a way to distract herself from the prick on her finger. A simple thing to get used to if you've been doing it since you were twelve.

"Thats awful, you shouldn't have to get used to that," Lily said. Sorrow laced her voice and her eyes pooled with sympathy. All the people of Panem agreed with the statement, apart from Snow who was too caught up in his whirlwind of unhinged thoughts to focus on what anybody else was doing or saying.

Ally made her way into the group of 16-year-old girls before her eyes began scanning the boys section.

Timorash looked over at Ally from the 16-year-old boys' section, giving her a wink before mouthing something at her. Ally rolled her eyes but mouthed it right back at him.

Arthur raised an eyebrow at the pair. He had a friend like that when he was that age. No clue what happened to him though.

The pairs eyes flickered up to the stage as a strange looking woman walked out. It was Theodosia Starvok. Her hair was piled up on her head like an ice-cream and the dress she wore made her shoulders look like knives and the colour made her look as though she were bleeding.

"What the fuck is that!" Sirius exclaimed in horror; his eyes comically wide as he brought his hand up to flatten his hair down.

"It's fashion darling," Theodosia drawled out, rolling her eyes at the man's dramatics.

"Hello and welcome to the 67th reaping District 6, may I direct your attention to a special video brought especially from the Capitol," the odd woman announced to a solemn crowd.

Ally rolled her eyes, ignoring the video she had seen enough to last her a life time.

"Oh my god Ally," Johanna cackled at her friend.

"I absolutely adore that. Well, now comes the time to pick a very brave woman and man to represent you all," Theodosia Starvok's heels clicked, echoing around the entire square.

Her perfectly manicured hands slipped into the bowl. She was swinging it around as though she was trying to prevent the inevitable. Or perhaps she was trying to manifest getting a 12-year-olds name.

"Why would she want to do that!" Sejanus cried out, his voice shaking with anger and confusion. His question was answered by nobody so Rein Clover sent him a sorrowful look. The wizards and witches in the room were still confused. Nobody had explained what this was yet.

Her nails claws snatched up a neatly folded piece of paper and she looked at it proudly before she clicked her way back to the microphone. 

She made a big deal of unfolding the page before clearing her throat and announcing the name to the hoard of people.

"Alexandra Juliano"

The wizards, obviously still oblivious to the situation, looked over at the group of people from Panem with questioning eyes. Everybody shook their heads before the movie started playing again.

🍓 м𝔞𝕐Ⓐ 𝔰pᵉ卂кS ♛

Hi, first chapter already.
I do require a certain amount
of comments before I post
each chapter. It's just a
thing with motivation and
shit.

Umm tell me if you like
it or not. Also tell me who I
should add.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
158K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
74.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...