Sweet (달달)

By RanforChu

In the secluded solitude of Mount Moak, 19-year-old Eun-oh has spent his entire life following his late mothe... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapted 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159: Part 1 Extra: Still Winter
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173

Chapter 70

593 15 1
By RanforChu

"Tear it apart."

He said, pressing his fingertip between Eun-oh's lips. Before Eun-oh could grasp the meaning, Chae Yoon-sa forcefully pushed his dick inside.

With a thick force, it widened the hole, exposing the veins in the lower abdomen.

"Euh! Ugh!"

Eun-oh's eyes widened, and a breathless sound escaped him. The pain felt as if his lower body, no, his entire stomach was tearing in half. The pressure, unlike any from fingers, coerced him into involuntarily biting down on Chae Yoon-sa's hand in response to the overwhelming sensation.

He felt like dying. The pain was so intense that he wondered if it might be a chunk of metal entering him.

Tears streamed from his wide-open eyes.

As his body involuntarily rose from the insertion, Chae Yoon-sa's hand snaked through, wrapping around Eun-oh's waist to prevent any escape.

The slow push inside momentarily halted.

Eun-oh spat out what he was biting and took rapid breaths.

In that moment,

"Ack!"

The dick, seemingly withdrawing slightly, suddenly penetrated deeper.

Eun-oh screamed, reaching out frantically. Chae Yoon-sa's shoulder was touched, and Eun-oh clung to him, pleading desperately.

"Sa, save... me, ugh...!"

"Haah"

Chae Yoon-sa, with a low groan, rubbed his face against Eun-oh's neck. While Eun-oh writhed in pain, he was completely immersed in a deep ecstasy.

The sensitive flesh tightly gripping his cock made his head feel like it would explode. Reason and thought melted away, entangled in a pleasure beyond imagination.

The pleasure of sex, which he only knew in his head, gave him more pleasure than he could have imagined.

"Ugh...! Young Master! It hurts, Ah, please..."

"Exactly... Haah... Why touch it. It's unbearable."

"Ugh, pull... pull out... please..."

"No."

"Ah!"

Despite the plea, he penetrated even deeper.

Pluck! A loud sound echoed as their lower bodies collided. The bond was so deep that Chae Yoon-sa balls were crushed against Eun-Oh ass. The whole body was interlocked without any gaps, and all the parts that touched became hot as if they were going to burn.

He savored the powerful squeeze for a moment, breathing heavily.

"Haah, haah... Haah..."

As time passed, there was no sign of Eun-oh calming down.

Having lifted his head from the nape of Eun-oh's neck, he lowered his gaze to the joining area. True to his expectations, blood became visible from the flesh at the entrance of the hole where his dick was tightly closed. The blood flows down the bone and staining the body red. Even in this, there was an undeniable eroticism.

"Sob... Young Master... It hurts .. wooo .. so much..."

Eun-oh's cries reached Chae Yoon-sa as he looked up at him. In answer to the painful plea, Chae Yoon-sa tenderly wiped away the tears with his thumb, a moment adding a new experience to the man's life, who had never consoled anyone before.

A dry but unmistakable comfort gradually permeated Eun-oh's breathing, settling it into a more composed rhythm. As their breaths synchronized, Chae Yoon-sa, still maintaining unwavering eye contact with Eun-oh, began to move his hips.

"Ah! Ah!"

Eun-oh, currently only feeling pain, let out painful moans with each thrust. However, as Chae Yoon-sa moved a few more times, increasing the depth of penetration, Eun-oh's moans began to mix with excitement, albeit shallowly. It was due to stimulation on the same sensitive area that had elicited a responsive reaction before.

"Uh, uhng...! Uh-huh!"

His dick was so big that it filled the inside, and there was no need to adjust for penetration. The deep thrusts automatically reached that sensitive area.

Chae Yoon-sa's movements became fast and vigorous. Initially, he inserted deeply and then rapidly withdrew, but soon he pulled out almost entirely before plunging back in deeply.
The uncontrolled, inexperienced vigor was evident in his unrefined actions, lacking both moderation and finesse.

To complement this, instinct took over. His movements, which had been simply fucking without any skill, like a young boy having his first experience, became more and more skillful. It was an instinctive awakening, learning how to stimulate pleasure, vibrate sensuality, and amplify lewdness.

"Ah! Ahh! Gasp"

He alternated between deep thrusts and shallow strokes, pulling out entirely and then thrusting back to the hilt. Transitioning between regular and irregular rhythms,
he unexpectedly raised his hips and
lifted Eun-oh's legs.

As he sensually licked the sweat-drenched smooth legs, Eun-oh moaned and curled his toes. Chae Yoon-sa placed Eun-oh's legs over his shoulders, gripping his hips. In this position, he forcefully pulled down, driving his dick even deeper. The clash of flesh forces generated an explosive sensation.

"Augh!"

The man's dick indiscriminately pierced every part inside. Each thrust sent waves of stimulation across Eun-oh's entire inner walls. His upper body twisted uncontrollably, a chaotic dance. Pain faded into the background as pleasure intensified. The dizzying sensations flooded relentlessly.

"Ung! Uhh!"

"Heuh...! Haah!"

Chae Yoon-sa, deeply embedded in the fiery passage, suddenly arched his hips. With a gasp, Eun-oh scratched Chae Yoon-sa's skin with his nails, producing a sharp sensation as the dry inner walls were scraped.

"No... Don't... This isn't... No!"

The words spoken with difficulty in a trembling voice were incomplete. The merciless pleasure, pouring down like violence, was rather terrifying.

Puck, Puck He lifted and swayed below, the rhythmic thrusts seemed never-ending.

Eun-oh, shaking listlessly in response, let out an involuntary cry.

The hole, now completely open, accepted the ferocious intruder defenseless. Fluid, whether sweat or ejaculate, mingled with traces of blood, splattering from the connection point.

The resilient insertion was distinct enough to feel the shape of the dick inside, along with the swollen veins.

As climax approached, Chae Yoon-sa became more ferocious. Even the aura of ecstasy seemed to be suppressed by his intensity.

"Heu, ah, ah, ah!"

Soon, viscous semen gathered at the tip of Eun-oh's erect member. As Chae Yoon-sa gripped and shook it, thick ejaculate streamed down like a flowing river. The aftermath of climax was fleeting, with no time to savor the moment. In fact, Eun-oh wasn't even aware that he had climaxed.

When his body signaled it could no longer bear the act, something solid was deeply embedded up to his navel. Indeed, it was so deep that the lower stomach bulged noticeably.

Chae Yoon-sa furrowed his brow and emitted a low groan, signaling his approaching limit. Finally cresting the peak, he commenced pouring semen inside Eun-oh. In that moment, Eun-oh's breath hitched. As he felt the warm fluid flowing within, his hole involuntarily tightened in response.

Only after releasing all the semen did Chae Yoon-sa let go of Eun-oh.

"Haah......ugh...."

Exhausted, Eun-oh's eyes slowly closed, his breath escaping in gasps. The hand that had been holding onto Chae Yoon-sa's shoulder fell limply. Overwhelmed, he succumbed to unconsciousness.

Chae Yoon-sa swept away his sweat-soaked hair. Watching the hole that had ate his dick, he looked as if he were admiring it.

The space between the inner thighs, stained with both blood and semen, exuded a peculiar allure. As Chae Yoon-sa withdrew his dick, using fingers to spread the folds, the semen within clung to the glans, dripping out. His eyes narrowed slightly, fixated on the unfolding scene.

Suddenly, Chae Yoon-sa seized Eun-oh's chin, passionately kissing him as if devouring him. Similar to Eun-oh, this pleasure was also a first in his life. Despite having climaxed once, his desire only intensified, simmering with an inexplicable urge toward the body that had induced such sensations.

Now he knew what to call this feeling of wanting to chew and eat him up.

It was a strong possession.

While Eun-oh had reached his end, Chae Yoon-sa had not. His arousal had just begun. He pushed his erect dick back into the wet opening.

The night of ecstasy and delight deepened.

Only Chae Yoon-sa could determine when this night would come to an end.

"Haah...."

Eun-oh's entire body radiated heat, and the fabric clinging to his skin was damp with sweat.

In the shaky, dawning light, a figure is vividly apparent. It's unclear when this state began. When he strained to lift his heavy eyelids, the fleshy rod was already embedded inside his butt.

Eun-oh was shaken like crazy without any time to recall what happened last night or to figure out what he was doing.

"Uh, ah! Ah!"

Repetitive, forceful thrusts had made him accustomed to the intense penetration, fortunate that it no longer felt as though he might tear apart. With each profound penetration, a tingling sensation akin to a sharp weapon's subtle scrape surged through him. Now familiar with the pleasure entwined with agony, he eagerly anticipated the climax for the ecstasy it promised.

Each movement of the fleshy member generated lewd sounds as wet skin rubbed together. As the ejaculate within gradually diminished, the size and rigidity of the member became more pronounced. In this heightened state, Eun-oh couldn't help but be uncertain on what he was being violated by.

The forceful thrusts intensified, and the sounds grew louder. Overwhelmed by escalating pleasure, Eun-oh moaned as if facing imminent death.

"Ah, Aaah...!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.2K 41
𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...
52.4K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...
858 60 11
-bottom san As the group grows closer, romantic feelings emerge and San finds himself caught in a web of love triangle drama. Amidst this whirlwind...
1.9K 22 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...