๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ | ๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™–...

By iloveisaacarellanes

๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข... More

๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สšษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สš ๐Ÿฌ โ‹† ๐Ÿฌ ษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สš ๐Ÿฌ โ‹† ๐Ÿญ ษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สš ๐Ÿฌ โ‹† ๐Ÿฏ ษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก

๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สš ๐Ÿฌ โ‹† ๐Ÿฎ ษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก

236 8 2
By iloveisaacarellanes

。⋆。˚ ʚ braids ɞ ˚。⋆。

"I think I'm starting to like it here, Cam" I smiled. Camden has called me at least twice a day for the past two weeks. "Are they treating you okay? Are they all nice? Is Cole behaving himself?" Camden gets cut off by Cole "More like are you behaving yourself, Cam" he laughs as he comes into my room, being in view of my phone camera.

"Everyone's great, Cam." Cole cut me off "But are you behaving yourself, Camden?" Cole crouches down next to my chair to talk to Camden. "Cole, Cole, Cole, of course I am. We've got the first game tonight, and apparently, there's gonna be scouts there. Like scouts who could help me go pro" "Cam that's great what the hell! So happy for you man" Cole said expressing his excitement. "When are you playing next Cole?"

"Uh tomorrow, we've got the big homecoming game" Cole explained. "You'll do great Cole, I look forward to hearing about it. Are you going, Laila?" Camden asked. "Uh yeah I think so"

'You'll get to meet people who'll be in your classes when you start next year" Cole said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Wait you haven't started school yet?" Camden asked confused. "Yeah no, they said it'd be easier if I started after break" I explained.

"I'll let you keep talking okay?" Cole smiled as he said bye to Camden and left my room. "How many kids are there again?" Cam asked as he laughed. "Ten, nine kids live here, only eight Walters though"

"Explain that to me" Cam chuckled. "So there's Will, he doesn't live here though, then there's Cole, Danny, Alex, Nathan, Jordan, Parker and Benny, the Walters. Then Isaac and Lee, their cousins." I smiled. "Are they all treating you okay?" he asked. "Yeah Cam, don't worry about me, please. I've had some good chats with all of them though"

"Who's your favourite?" Camden laughed as there was a knock at my door. "Come in Isaac," I said as I side-eyed Camden through the screen. "How did you know it was me?" Isaac asked confused. "You and Cole are the only ones here, plus Cole doesn't knock" I laughed.

"Hey Laila, I'll let you go okay?" Camden said. "I'll talk to you tomorrow Cam, good luck with the game tonight, you'll do amazing" I assured him. "Bye Laila" he smiled as he hung up. "What's up?" I said as I turned to face Isaac.

"What are you gonna do now?" He asked as he sat on my bed. "I was just gonna listen to music, why?" I ask. "I'm bored," he said as he laid down and sighed. "What do you wanna do then?" I asked. "What's this?" Isaac asked as he pulled out my journal from beside my bed. "Nothing" I quickly said as I jumped and took it off him. "Doesn't look like nothing to me" he smirked. "Wipe that smirk off your face, Garcia" I eyed him. "I might as well read it since there's nothing to do" he complained as he reached for it. "What do you want to do then, Isaac?"

"I wanna read your journal"

There is no way ever Isaac would read it, none of the Walter boys to be exact. Well, maybe Cole but that's beside the point. No actually, not even Cole.

"What else do you wanna do?" I asked trying to take his attention away from my journal.

"We could go to the store?" he suggested. "Which store?" I asked confused. "Oh come on, Laila. Have you seen your record box? Surely there's some you don't have yet" he laughed referring to my vinyl box. "Oh, the music store? Count me in let's go. COLE!"" I shouted as I grabbed Isaac's hand and dragged him out to Cole.

"Cole, fancy going for a drive?" I asked with a smile on my face. "And where will you be needing my service?" Cole joked. "The music store," Isaac said. "We're leaving in 5" Cole said as he grabbed his keys and walked out of his room. "What makes him think we need 5 minutes?" I ask. "I don't know, but I'll race you" Isaac said as he ran out of Cole's room. "No fair wait up" I yelled after him.

Isaac made it to the car first "You nearly caught up to me I was scared I'd lose" he admitted. "You were scared" I laughed. "Uh.. no of course not" he tried to hide a smile.

Cole made his way outside as he then unlocked the car, Isaac jumped into the passenger seat so I sat in the back. "Do either of you actually have money?" Cole asked on the way there. Isaac looked back at me as if in a way to ask 'Do you have money' so I shook my head "We were hoping you would" I smiled at Cole. "Alrighty and now we turn back around and go home" Cole said knowing I was joking. "Cole I'm kidding we don't wanna buy anything, we just wanna look"

。⋆。˚ ʚɞ ˚。⋆。

"Lead the way," Isaac said as we walked into the music store. "Woah" I whispered. This was nothing like the music stores we had back in New Jersey, this felt like it was straight out of a 90's movie. We walked over to the vinyl section and started looking through all the different albums.

"What's your favourite?" Isaac asked as he watched me. "Definitely something Billie Eilish," I said as I tried to find a certain album. "Here" I said as I pulled out 'when we fall asleep where do we go?' and showed Isaac. "I don't think I've ever listened to it" he admitted. "Don't talk to me" I joked.

"Do you have it on vinyl?" he asked as he looked over the album. "God I wish. Most of my records are from when I was younger so we've got like one direction and early taylor swift. Not that I'm complaining of course I just would do anything to have Billie's records, especially this one" I explained as I put the vinyl back.

I started to walk to a different aisle until Isaac spoke up which caused me to turn around "Hey Laila, would you wanna come to the game with me tomorrow?" he asked "Yeah of course" I smiled.

。⋆。˚ ʚɞ ˚。⋆。

We got back late, with Katherine's permission of course. Everyone else had gone to bed we walked into the kitchen to see three plates with a taco on each, with each plate covered so the food didn't go bad. Cole walked over and took a plate "I'm eating upstairs, night guys" he said as he walked upstairs.

"Come with me," Isaac said as he grabbed the last two plates of food and then grabbed my hand, guiding me to the lounge room. Forcing me to sit down he handed me my plate and sat down next to me. I put my plate on the coffee table as I didn't feel like eating right then, as Isaac sat there and ate his. Without thinking twice I laid down, putting my head in his lap.

We started talking about all different things, I asked him questions about what he likes, his music taste, his favourite food, his favourite colour, his favourite movie, all the lot. I was hoping to remember these things.

We sat there in silence for a little until I felt Isaac touching my hair. "Garcia, what are you doing to my hair?" I asked confused as I put my hand up to touch my hair. He hit my hand "Ah no, I'm braiding it" he said so casually. I stayed there shocked. "You can braid hair?" I asked.

He chuckled as he rubbed his hand on his neck. "Your hair just looked soft" he whispered as I sat up to look at him. "You really did braid it" I whispered surprised as I ran my hand through my hair and I felt one small braid.

We maintained eye contact until my phone buzzed. I turned to look at my phone as I spoke to Isaac "It's Camden. it's getting late, I'll see you in the morning?" "yeah course, night Laila" he smiled.

"Night Isaac"

。⋆。˚ ʚɞ ˚。⋆。

I walk down the stairs the next morning as everyone rushes around the house prepping for the game. "Morning Katherine" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "Oh morning Laila!" she smiled back as she was making coffee. "Now, Nathan and Alex are already at the game, Benny, Jordan and Parker are leaving with George and me in about ten minutes, I have no clue what Lee's doing" Katherine tried to explain as she seemed all over the place.

"Don't worry, I'm going with Isaac, Danny's driving us and I'll ask Lee if he wants to come with us then too" I said as Lee walked into the kitchen. "If I wanna go where with who?" he asked as he sat down. "If you wanna go to the game with Danny, Isaac and I?"

Lee muttered something under his breath "What?" I asked as I couldn't hear him. "Yeah sure, I'll come with you guys" he said as he got up and left. "Weird" Katherine laughed as I agreed. "Has Cole left already?" I asked curiously. "Yeah sweetie he had to get there pretty early this morning, he'll have time to see you before the game don't stress. Oh, and I love the little braid by the way!" she complimented.

Trying to hide my smile I thanked her. I hadn't taken out the braid.

"I should go round up my younger children, we'll see you soon" Katherine said as she took her coffee and called out to her three youngest kids and went out to the car.

I decided to go and find Isaac. I walked upstairs and saw Isaac and Lee's door was open, only about 3 inches though. I was about to walk in until I heard whispering. I tried to stay quiet and listen until the whispering stopped causing me to stand up straight and back away.

The door flung open by Isaac as we made eye contact. "Laila?" he questioned, probably confused as to why I was standing outside his room. "Katherine's just left, and Danny's waiting for us so we should probably go" I explained trying to seem as content as possible so he wouldn't suspect me for trying to listen. But come on, it's Isaac, is he really that smart? Okay no Laila that was mean, but am I wrong? 

。⋆。˚ ʚɞ ˚。⋆。

when i tell you i was twirling my hair and giggling writing some of these scenes.

future chapters will range from being shorter and longer, it just depends on what happening. 

i hope its good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.