Dressed As Cannon Fodder In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成丧尸文里的怀崽炮灰 Author:斫染 Status: Completed Description: Lin Konglu woke up and found himself trapped in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
Extra 1
Extra 2

97

507 20 0
By LiannQ

"Little deer!" Song Jinzhou came out immediately. He looked up and saw the situation in Laboratory Building No. 3, and his expression suddenly changed.

Seeing that Lin Konglu was still going there, he quickly pulled him back, his tone no longer calm: "Xiaolu, it's dangerous over there. Go to the underground bunker with your father first, and then..."

Then he had to find his wife, who was also at the scientific research institute.

Song Jinzhou was so flustered that his hands were trembling.

Lin Konglu's wrist was tightly grasped, and he quickly turned his head and stopped his steps. His tone was equally anxious, with uneasiness and trembling: "Dad, I have to go there, that's Jiang Ci."

Song Jinzhou was stunned for a moment, his face changed several times, but he had no time to be shocked that Jiang Ci was actually a plant monster, so he quickly persuaded him: "Xiaolu, dad knows you are worried about him, but it is too dangerous now. You go hide underground first, and I will go." Find your mother, and then try to save him..."

There were people running around in panic and shouts of panic. The awakened ones who had gathered in Experimental Building No. 3 were attacking the vines with various abilities. But the vines are as tough as steel and all attacks are in vain.

In the sky, fighter jets taking off from the military headquarters were coming closer and closer, roaring loudly.

Lin Konglu's face turned pale, he gritted his teeth and took out the carrot, saying: "It's too late, I am the only one who can save him now."

With that said, he opened Song Jinzhou's hand and turned around to go to Building 3 again. A vine just happened to fly through the air and almost scratched his cheek.

Song Jinzhou turned pale with fright, and rushed forward to retrieve him again.

The broadcast rang again: "Attention, everyone, stay away from Experimental Building No. 3 immediately and prepare for bombing. Attention, everyone..."

Obviously, the base has decided that even if it blows up the scientific research institute, it must eliminate the plant monster that suddenly appeared in front of it as soon as possible. After all, no one can guarantee that if the delay continues, the central base will become the Rongcheng it was before.

Several old professors who had not had time to hide underground staggered when they heard this and shouted: "Can't blow it up, can't blow it up. There are precious research materials and broken pages in Building 3..."

"Professor Fu is still in Building 3." Another person said in panic.

Lin Konglu's pupils shrank, and he suddenly turned around and grabbed Song Jinzhou's clothes. His voice was urgent: "Dad, can you persuade the higher-ups not to bomb now? Jiang Ci won't hurt anyone. I can make him return to normal, and I guarantee that he won't completely degenerate." change."

Perhaps because he was too panicked, his voice was trembling, almost like crying.

Song Jinzhou thought in a daze that his youngest son actually liked Jiang Ci so much. Maybe this was true love between life and death?

He felt sad and sad, and wanted to persuade him again, but at this time, Lin Konglu gritted his teeth and squeezed the carrot tightly.

He looked determined and highly concentrated. In an instant, the toy-like carrot in his hand turned into a scepter as tall as a person. The scepter was surrounded by silver light, which was sacred and mysterious.

Song Jinzhou was stunned.

Gu Zhu and Song Yunwei hurried over and were stunned when they saw this scene: "Is this?"

Dozens of awakened people who had retreated from Building 3 happened to pass by them, and one of them suddenly fell down, groaning in pain.

"Lao Gao!"

Upon seeing this, his teammates hurriedly supported him, but the next moment they saw that the bones on his back were strangely bulging, and soon his clothes burst, and the fleshy wings of birds sprouted.

"Is it a mutation?" His teammates panicked.

"But Lao Gao hasn't left the base for almost a month. He can't be infected. How could he mutate?"

When Song Jinzhou and several old professors saw this scene, their expressions became ugly, their throats felt dry, and they all thought of a possibility - genetic evolution fluid.

Lin Konglu turned his head at this time, and several filaments suddenly shot out from the top of the scepter, which instantly disappeared into the man's eyebrows. He quickly transferred the power into the other person's spiritual body, preventing the mutation, and at the same time, he placed a carrot mark.

The filaments were retracted, and the man's newly grown pair of fleshy wings gradually retracted and returned to normal.

The awakened people looked at this scene in shock and couldn't believe it.

Several old professors also subconsciously murmured: "The scepter is the scepter mentioned on the fragmentary page. Is the record on the fragmentary page true?"

Now that we have the scepter, what about the vines?

The old professors were surprised and confused.

After Lin Konglu proved that he had the ability to stop it, he urgently asked Song Jinzhou again: "Dad, help me stop the bombing."

After saying that, he turned around, gritted his teeth and protected his lower abdomen, and trotted towards Laboratory Building No. 3 again.

Song Yunwei had seen his abilities at Shuguang Base, and almost immediately understood what he was going to do, and rushed forward: "Little deer, don't move around, I will take you there."

The younger brother is still pregnant with the child and has limited mobility. Don't get hurt before he can step forward.

He thought with some fear, and after speaking, he stretched out his arms to pick up the Linkong Deer, dodged the vines and rushed towards the No. 3 Laboratory Building.

Song Jinzhou suddenly came back to his senses, quickly took out his mobile phone, pressed the number with almost trembling fingers, and as soon as the answer was connected, he shouted almost out of control: "Help me pick up the top leader of the military department, don't bomb, don't bomb! We can solve the crisis, please Never bomb."

Several old professors nearby also leaned over to their mobile phones and shouted loudly: "Yes, yes, I am Wang Fan/Luo Qingrong... We jointly request not to bomb the No. 3 Laboratory Building."

The Awakened One who had just been rescued by Lin Konglu and his teammates looked at each other and quickly took out the walkie-talkie to report: "...The situation on the scene has changed, please suspend the bombing."

*

"Where did this plant monster come from?" Song Yunwei asked through gritted teeth as he approached Building 3 while avoiding the vines.

The awakened person was physically stronger than a normal person, but there were too many vines. He only advanced a few hundred meters before he was blocked.

"It's Jiang Ci." Lin Konglu's face turned pale, and he had no time to explain, so he quickly asked him to put him down and leave first, while turning the scepter tightly in his hand.

"What?" Song Yunwei was shocked. Before he could think about it, he saw countless filaments shooting out from the top of the silver scepter in his hand.

The filaments glowing with a warm white glow are flying in the air like soft threads, gently wrapped around the tough green vines, winding upward along the branches.

But no, there were too many branches blocking his eyes, and he couldn't see where Jiang Ci was, let alone get the thin thread between his eyebrows.

The distance is still quite far.

Lin Konglu gritted his teeth and wanted to take a few steps forward, but his leg was suddenly pulled by a vine.

The green vines wrapped around his white ankles, and the slightly cool touch gradually went up, like a snake against his calves, wrapping around his knees.

Lin Konglu's face changed slightly, his knees softened and his calves trembled slightly. The next moment, his arms were also entangled, and then his fair and slender neck, waist...

Soon, the vines lifted him up, suspended him in mid-air, and slowly dragged him towards Laboratory Building No. 3.

Not far away, Song Jinzhou and Gu Zhu's faces instantly turned pale and they could hardly stand. Several old professors who were looking forward to Lin Konglu also immediately raised their hearts in their throats and dared not express their anger.

Song Yunwei had just avoided the vines and landed in a safe position. When she turned around and saw this scene, her heart tightened and she secretly gritted her teeth: Jiang Ci, you must still have a trace of consciousness.

Otherwise, if something happens to the deer and the child, you won't have anywhere to cry.

In mid-air, Lin Konglu suddenly opened his beautiful eyes, not because of fear, but... shame.

The vines just trapped and held him up without using any force. Some of the thin branches even got into his clothes, bringing a slight coolness, and poked out from the collar, and the delicate leaf buds even brushed against the side of his face.

Lin Konglu closed his eyes to cover up some of his annoyance. When he approached the building and saw the familiar handsome face behind the layers of branches, he gritted his teeth again and tightened his grip on the scepter.

In an instant, the soft filaments retracted and shot out again, sinking into Jiang Ci's eyebrows.

Lin Konglu was highly focused, and his consciousness quickly entered a strange space - Jiang Ci's consciousness.

He had been here before, but it was different from what he saw the last time he came here. The blue sky in the space became gloomy, the grass faded, and the gentle wind became violent and biting.

The giant tree that was once full of green is now growing crazily, with branches almost filling the entire space.

After Lin Konglu's consciousness entered, the branches immediately rushed toward him crazily. But when he came in first, the filaments that were perching on the branches suddenly twitched those branches, and the branches retracted instantly, as if unwillingly, but it looked like they were wronged.

No matter how worried Lin Konglu was, he couldn't help but purse his lips and laugh after seeing this scene.

Seeing that the branches were quiet, the filaments hung on the branches again, and the ends were submerged in the green bark, transmitting pure white light little by little.

As the number of light spots increases, the branches gradually stop growing. After a few strands of filaments completed their tasks, they each carved a carrot mark on the branches and leaves, then left the branches and floated quietly behind the deer in the forest.

Lin Konglu walked forward step by step, and the branches slowly spread out to make way for him.

When he reached the end of the branches and leaves, he finally saw Jiang Ci.

The other party is just like in reality, most of his body has turned into a plant, and he is standing quietly in the center of this square of heaven and earth, with layers of vines growing from his plant-like torso behind him.

The difference was that he closed his eyes tightly at this moment and frowned, as if he was resisting something.

Lin Konglu came closer, raised his hand, and placed his palm on the green skin on the right side of his face.

He sighed softly and was about to speak, but Jiang Ci suddenly opened his eyes, which were dark and lifeless.

Lin Konglu was stunned for a moment, no longer hesitated, and hurriedly shouted softly: "Jiang Ci?"

Jiang Ci turned his head to look at him, his eyes still unfocused. But suddenly, his plant-like arms wrapped around Linkong Lu, like a monster's figure shrouding him, and in the next moment, he kissed him with cool thin lips.

"Uh." Lin Konglu was completely stunned.

In the space, flying vines chase the filaments tightly, entangled in an ambiguous way. Linkong Lu was forced to lean back, and was quickly caught gently by a net woven from twigs.

He shamelessly grabbed a twig to stop it, but the twig rubbed his fingertips affectionately, and a flower blossomed and fell into his palm.

He clutched the flower tightly, like a fish in an exhausted river, and opened his eyes filled with mist.

In reality, everyone could not help but breathe a sigh of relief when they saw that the vines suddenly pulled Lin Kong Lu closer, but did nothing and only bloomed an ice blue flower.

Song Yunwei was also slightly relieved, then frowned.

He is an awakened person and his eyesight is better than ordinary people. How can he see and feel?

Those branches seemed to be rubbing against his brother affectionately.

Could Jiang Ci be... a fool? It was daytime and there were so many people watching.

In the realm of consciousness, Jiang Ci kissed deeper and deeper, and the filaments quickly conveyed power. Countless pure white light spots fell on the branches like snowflakes, falling on the two of them.

Finally, as the carrot marks were carved one by one, Jiang Ci's eyes finally returned to clarity.

His eyelashes trembled slightly, and he looked at Lin Konglu, who was trapped in his arms and kissed until the end of his eyes were red and stained with tears, and he thought it was a dream.

Maybe it was really a dream, otherwise how could we explain the pure white light spots dancing in the sky and the filaments and petals falling between the two people's hair?

Without hesitation, he lowered his head and deepened the kiss.

"???"

Seeing that he finally woke up, Lin Konglu, who was full of joy and wanted to push him away, was stunned, and then he threw himself hard and tried to push him.

"Wake up, no, stop pretending you're awake, get up quickly." If you don't get up, you'll be bombed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.5K 162
Title: 快穿之大肚人生 Author:神殿祭司 Status: Completed Description: Woke up with severe abdominal pain, Gu Ziang almost collapsed while caressing his round be...
167K 6.3K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...
373K 12.3K 164
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...
156K 6.7K 131
Go Through the World of Beasts and Be a Stick 穿越兽世当神棍 Author: 头置簪花 Status 130 Chapters Modern people Wen Lie accidentally crossed, becoming injured...