Ishq-e-Khass (special love)

By niabhatti

Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An int... More

Book description
Character sketch 1
•Prologue
Characters sketch 2
2| Accident
3| shattered
4|give up
5|back home
6|Tantrum
7|ground
8|Mad
9|trouble
10|furious
11|kidnap
12| Anger
13| Frustration
14|Aliyaan Duraani
15|Memories
16|lesson
17|care
Characters 3
18|lawyer
19|new guardian
20| Teacher
21|lunch
22|routine
23|scare
24|heartful
25|Burn

1| Introduction

3K 224 108
By niabhatti

London United kingdom

It is a beautiful morning with bird chirping and rays of sunlights pouring inside the house.

Alizeh Izhaan awan woke up to an empty bed as her husband was on his morning jog and her little nugget was fast asleep in his room even though he have to go to school in about 1.5 hour from now.

Alizeh stretched her arms and took one final yawn before leaving her cozy bed. After getting dressed up for the day she went to her son's room.

The room she entered was a very cool six year old boy's room. Spider man's poster were everywhere. The bed was in Ferrari shape and the walls were painted blue it was a very cool room completely designed by her husband and her little bean.

Alizeh walked towards the bed and shook his son.

Izyaan Izhaan Awan was named after his father and uncles his name was a mixture of their names. He was a 6 year old troublemaker but he was also the World of his parents as they love him to no extent.

"Zozoo wake up baby." Zozo was Izyaan's nickname and nobody was allowed to call him anything else.

"5 minutes mama!" Izyaan stirred in sleep.

"No 5 minutes baba is going to come back in about 4 minutes." Alizeh said what she says always the only sentence that works.

"Ajj chuti nhi krsakte?" Izyaan asked his mother the same question he asks daily.

"Baba se poocho?" Alizeh replied.

"Don't bother! Me hojata hu ready!" Little boy replied in thick British accent.

"Common lets get you dressed." Alizeh took him to washroom and got him dressed.

20 minutes later the mother and son walked into the kitchen all dressed and ready for the day.

"Good morning baba!" Izyaan ran to his father.

"Good morning Zozoo!" Izhaan Malik Awaan greeted as he picked up his son and kissed him couple of times.

Izhaan Malik Awaan a 29 year old businessman. He was the founder of one of the biggest tech startups in the country. He was considered as a genius in his field.

Izhaan Malik Awaan was 17 when he left his home and settled in London. He have visited his country for few times in these 12 years but he have always stayed in hotel and never at his father's place except that one time.

He was once a guy who use to love his parents his siblings but now he doesn't even talks to his father and was at a very distanced relationship with his mother. He was mad at her for not prioritising herself and let everyone hurt her self.

Izhaan was still very much close to his monkeys also known as his younger brothers. The boys were very close to him their day starts with calling him and end with him scolding them.

There was another family member in his family his little sister half sister . A 15 year old girl Ayzel. Izhaan have never heard her voice he doesn't even cares if she is alive of not she was the reason his family got broke and he will resent her forever or so he thought.

"Come Izhaan!" Alizeh called from kitchen and both father and son joined her in breakfast.

Karachi Pakistan

A beautiful young girl woke up without any alarm at dot 5:30. She was none other than Ayzel Malik Awaan.

Ayzel Malik Awaan was the daughter of Azher Malik Awaan and Sabiha Aziz. She was lonely child with depressed soul.

Azher Malik Awaan was forced to marry her mother despite being married to Saba Malik Awaan. The mother of his three sons.

Azher just married Sabiha on papers and decided not to contact her ever and will only pay for her expenses. Until one night when Azher was in Hyderabad and he had to stay with Sabiha for a night because of bad weather conditions.

The night both of them lost their control and consummated their marriage. Both of them regretted it next morning and promised not to do it again but few weeks later Sabiha found herself carrying his child his legacy.

Azher Malik Awaan agreed to take the responsibility but he asked her not to tell anybody about the child's father. Azhaar was very ashamed of himself as his oldest son was 14 and he cheated on the person he loves with all his heart.

Ayzel was happy with her mother until one day when she was three years old she found her mother unconscious on floor she was to young understand any thing with the help of her neighbour they contacted Azhar and it was announced that Sabiha was dead because of heart attack.

Azhar wanted to leave his daughter somewhere else but knowing that her's mother's family might kill her he took her with him. The day he brought her home was the day his oldest son left and wife and other two son's shut him down since that day.

Ayzel went to washroom to get freshen up she cringed as her morning ritual when she entered her large wardrobe filled with clothes.

She have everything but nothing. She was neglected but never abused. Saba Malik Awaan never talks to her never even asks her well being but she makes sure that she have everything.

Every three months her wardrobe magically fills with clothes new phone or new gadgets she gets them all but never the love the care she actually wants.

Shireen Bano was hired when Ayzel was three four days after her arrival in the house. The old nanny was responsible for her each and every work she takes care of her but only as a nanny there was no attachment or love involved.

Ayzel dressed up in school uniform and descended the stairs. The kitchen was quite because every body wakes up at around 8:00 am.

Ayzel entered the dining room and breakfast was already served on the table. It was few toasted breads served with chocolate spread, strawberry jam and butter along wit it as always.

Ayzel was never asked about her preference she would love to have desi breakfast like she sees at Duraani's her next door neighbours also her bestest friend house.

Ayzel completed her meal quietly but she still have time for school so she decided to visit her best friend meanwhile but the commotion right outside the dining room was very unusual for her to hear.

"Bhaiya wo ab tak ghar nhi aye!" Ilhaan the youngest older brother of her spoke on the phone.

'Bhaiya' The word quickly alarmed Ayzel she knew he was talking to his oldest brother a brother Ayzel have never interacted with but she knew that he hates him too.

The only time Ayzel have seen Izhaan was three years ago. Ilhaan was injured in accident and that night without caring of anything Izhaan rushed to the house she live in. He stayed here for 10 days and in these 10 days she was advised by her nanny to stay in her room. Izhaan ignored her presence like a plague.

Izhaan was naturally a scary guy with firmness and sternness in his tone he even talks with his brother in that cold firm tone. Ayzel flinched when she heard him saying something.

"Its goddammit 6:30 in the morning there! Where the hell is he?" Izhaan's voice came through video call.

"Bhaiya unki university me koi party thi I think he crashed at his friends place or something like that!" 18 year old Ilhaan said about his 21 year old brother.

"Call his friends until he comes back and than call me as soon as he gets back home got it?" Izhaan asked firmly.

Ayzel was now scared because he was sounding so firm so she quickly picked up her stuff and wore her shoes and left from their.

Ilhaan rolled his eyes when he saw her leaving he knew that she was going at Duraani's house but he doesn't care about it. He also smirked when he saw her leaving without tying her shoelace like always.

Little did he know that she doesn't even know how to do it she leaves it like this and Kiran does it for her later.

"Ap school kitni deair me jange?" Ayzel's personal driver asked when he came to main yard.

Saba made sure she have everything but all she wanted was love. She doesn't want driver to drop her she wants it like Kiran because every morning her brother's are fighting about who will drop her.

"Me 15 minutes me ati hu." Ayzel replied shyly and ran to Duraani house.

Before she can even ring the bell she got bumped into middle Duraani the one in the family who treats her nothing better the her own family.

"Dekh ke nhi chal sakti?" Aliyaan duraani yelled.

"Aliyaan behave!" Kiran's mother Erum scolded sternly.

"Sorry." Ayzel muttered with tears pricking her eyes even though she was used to of it but she just always feels bad about it.

Aliyaan was not expecting tears.

"Kiran! Dost ha ayi ha tumhari!" Aliyaan yelled and rushed outside.

Kiran rushed from kitchen to embrace her.

"Hello." Ayzel said in soft tone.

"Kese ho ayzii!" Kiran said.

"Theek ho." Ayzel replied.

"Kiran breakfast complete kro phele ayzel come join us!" Rehan the oldest sibling called from kitchen.

"Me breakfast krke ayi hu." Ayzel replied.

"Phir bhi join us!" Erum aunty said.

"Ek minute wohi rukoo!" Rehaan said when she was about to walk inside the kitchen.

Rehaan stood up from his seat and crouched down in front Ayzel.

"Rehaan bhai please!" Ayzel took a step back.

"Hush!" Rehaan silenced her and tied her laces.

"Opps sorry mene notice nahi kia!" Kiraan smiled sheepishly.

Ayzel smiled back as she was touched by Rehaan's gesture.

"Thank you." She said with a shy smile.

Rehaan smiled as he ruffled her hair.

After breakfast Ayzel and Kiran were all set to leave when kiran suddenly exclaimed.

"Science ka assignment rakhlia?" She asked as she picked up her own.

"Nahi me bhoool gai! Me ayi school me milte ha direct!" Ayzel replied and ran to her house.

She entered inside and the loud voices were all over.

"Tune bataya kyu unhe?" Azaan Malik Awaan asked Ilhaan roughly.

"Bhai unka khud ka call aya tha!" Ilhaan replied.

"Toh boldete soye hai! Itna sach bolne ki zarurt nhi thi Ilhaan!" Azaan shouted.

Azaan Malik Awaan was the second oldest half brother of Ayzel. He was the one who treats her plain bad he thinks that she is the reason his brother left he doesn't really care about her relationship with him he just resents her because his brother does it to.

Azaan was studying law and he was college going student. Last night his university had a party for freshers the seniors enjoyed more than they as the did the after party at one his friends place and because of tiredness he crashed there only with his phone switched off something his brother would never tolerate and now he was in for it.

Ayzel just stood their listening to their arguments until Azaan suddenly turned around.

"Kuch chaiye ha Ayzel?" He asked sharply and rudely.

Ayzel flinched as she got scared.

"School start hone me 15 minutes ha why are you still here Ayzel?" Azaan yelled.

"Co..py bhool gai." Ayzel replied scared.

"Toh lo aur jaou!" Azaan snapped.

"Cool down bhai!" Ilhaan said when Ayzel rushed upstairs.

"Itne bare jawala mukhi ko jagah kar you can not ask to me to cool  down Ilhaan!" Azaan snapped at his brother also.

"Bhabhi ko call karu?" Ilhaan asked.

"Rehene do! I will deal with it!" Azaan picked up his phone and left for upstairs.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys liked the first chapter.

How was the chapter?

How was the family?

Your favourite character?

Are you guys interested in this story? Does it looks appealing?

Please share your honest views about it I would be very grateful.

Also please vote and do inline comments.

Next update after 50+votes and 50+comments.

Chapter two will be out only after getting love on chapter 1.

Thank you all
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.6K 21
What will happen when a young boy is forcefully staying in a house which he is unaware of, what will change his life after meeting his step siblings...
19.8K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
35.2K 2.5K 25
Welcome to the saga of Mafia Family✌
anjaan By soumya

General Fiction

13.2K 783 9
(ON HOLD FOR SOMEDAYS) What will happen when Chauhan brothers comes to know the secret of their parents What will happen when a spoiled brat ishan cr...