Ishq-e-Khass (special love)

By niabhatti

Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An int... More

Book description
Character sketch 1
•Prologue
1| Introduction
2| Accident
3| shattered
4|give up
5|back home
6|Tantrum
7|ground
8|Mad
9|trouble
10|furious
11|kidnap
12| Anger
13| Frustration
14|Aliyaan Duraani
15|Memories
16|lesson
17|care
Characters 3
18|lawyer
19|new guardian
20| Teacher
21|lunch
22|routine
23|scare
24|heartful
25|Burn
26|paint

Characters sketch 2

3.1K 130 16
By niabhatti

Inspector Rehaan Duraani (28)
Oldest brother of Ayzel's best friend Kiran and their neighbour. Treats Ayzel as his sister and wants to protect her.

Aliyaan Duraani (19)
Kiran's second oldest brother. A serious and grumpy guy wants to join FBI always cold towards Ayzel but secretly wants to her burn her family as he hates them for treating her badly.

Kiraan Duraani (15)
Ayzel's best friend. The only person she talks and feels happy with it. Princess of her brothers and parents.

Safaa Dawood Khan (20)
Alizeh's younger sister. Very close to Izhaan and he treats her like true younger sister. Very sweet and jolly girl.

____________________________________
Characters with no pictures.

•Mr and Mrs Farooq Duraani
Neighbour of Awan's loves Ayzel like their own daughter and beautiful proud parents of their children.

•shireen bano (nanny of Ayzel)

Please share your views on characters. Shower your love on it.

1 chapter will be out at 8:pm tonight so stay tuned.

Thank you all
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 10.4K 42
A young Feudal Lord who is trying to raise his siblings!! Will he ever be able to find true love? Peep in follow the journey of Salaar Ibrahim Khaan...
26.2K 1.7K 18
This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. The Father who is ready to destroy the w...
8.3K 328 12
This is story about indian brother and sister. In this story you will found mischief by sister, brothere annoying sister, at the same time brother wa...
114K 9K 60
A story of Raichand brothers who are happy in their own lives. What happens when an unexpected revelation paves the way for the entry of an unknown m...