Away From My Perfect Life (Na...

Od bunchifpotatoes

"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thank... Viac

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 7:
Part 8:
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
Part 18:
Part 19:
Part 20:
Part 21:
Part 22:
Part 23:
Part 24:
Vote for the Love Interest
Part 25:
Part 26:
Part 27:
Part 28:

Part 6:

338 19 0
Od bunchifpotatoes

       Fuyumi woke up, seeing her on a couch. She sat up, looking around.

       "Oh, Fuyumi. You're awake." She heard the Hokage say.

       "What's happening right now?"

      "We'll be making Haku and Zabuza fully fledged ninjas of Konoha."

      "Really?"

      "And, I'd like to discuss about buying some clothes from you."

      "Really?! Yay!" Fuyumi cheered, summoning her clothing rack and suddenly ranting about the quality of her clothes.

      Team 7, Zabuza and Haku were there, standing at the side as Fuyumi explained her clothing line. 

      "Wait, that cheap? Are you sure?" 

      "Mhm!" Fuyumi smiled.

      The Hokage stood up and looked at all the clothes, taking one. Fuyumi used her chakra to make him wear the clothes and he looked very good.

      "Not bad. You know, other villages have heard about you. I've actually started to to them about you and they're quite interested. If you'd like, you can head to Sunagakure. If you can impress the Kazekage, you'll be able to set up a shop there." He explained.

       "Really?! When can I go? Now?" Fuyumi beamed.

      "Well, you can now."

      "Okay, bye!" Fuyumi cheered, running out the door.

      "Not so fast, little lady. What about me? Am I not good enough to be a customer?"

      "Of course not! Take your pick!" Fuyumi smiled.

      Kakashi had explained Fuyumi's potential already and wanted the Hokage to ask her, but gave up and started looking at the clothes as well. Sakura shyly started looking as well, not wanting to buy one since she didn't like her.

      Sasuke also started looking, and some ninjas who were passing some documents started looking as well. Once they all took their pick and paid her, she kept the clothing rack and left, getting ready to go to Sunagakure.

       'I hope Gaara doesn't kill me. Damn, I should've asked for the ability to revive to a previous time when I die.'

      Team 7, Zabuza, Haku and the Hokage looked at Fuyumi through the window as she excitedly ran to leave the village.

      "Do you think she knows that it takes days to reach Sunaga-"

      Kakashi stopped the Hokage, pointing outside again, with Fuyumi suddenly  flying on a platform made of chakra.

      "You weren't exaggerating." He sighed.

      Fuyumi had arrived in Sunagakure, going to meet the Kazekage.

      "Hi! It's nice to--Ahem, sorry." Fuyumi cleared her throat, talking in a more polite manner.

      'Usually I have my assistants attend meetings, that was a bad idea...'

      "It's no worries, I was excited to meet the fashion designer who had caught your Hokage's attention. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'd like to see a few designs you've done."

      Fuyumi summoned her clothing rack, one for men and one for women. The Kazekage inspected the clothes carefully.

      "You really are as good as they sound, I'll take these 5." 

      ".....It's that cheap? You're going to go out of business." He muttered.

      "It's fine! I'm doing very well!" 

     "Is it possible for you to stay in Sunagakure for a few days? We need to plan the design of the building we'll use for your store and a few workers." He explained.

      "Y-Yes! Of course!" Fuyumi cheered, bowing continuously.

     "You never call me here, what's so important that I have to be here?" Fuyumi heard someone say.

     'Wait...That voice...Is that-'

     "Gaara, I need you to bring her to this inn. You'll have to stay there for a while as well to protect her. You'll be going soon, right?" 

      "...Okay."

      Fuyumi felt the two exchange glares at each other before Gaara walked out, with Fuyumi following behind, trying to catch up to him.

      'I forgot how horrible his father is sometimes..'

      "U-Um, Gaara..Sama?" Fuyumi called out, wondering on how to address him.

      'As happy as I am to see him, I don't want to piss him off even more.'

      "What?" He asked, obviously annoyed.

      "Do you mind slowing down a bit? I'm not really able to keep up." Fuyumi muttered, needing to run every few seconds to catch up to him.

      She heard him 'tsk' and felt sand underneath her feet, moving her next to him.

     'I really wanna ask him....But what if he gets mad?'

    "What do you want?" 

    "Huh?"

    "You keep staring at me."

    'If he was his 17 year old self in shippuden, I would be a blushing mess...But he's not.'

    "Well, it's just that..."

    "I can tell him to get you another escort if you're scared of me."

    "I'm not scared of you!"

     That made Gaara stop, including his sand, which made Fuyumi fall back. Gaara quickly used his sand and caught her and brought her back up.

     "Then?"

     "Do you want to buy clothes?" Fuyumi asked.

     "What?"

     Fuyumi jumped off, knowing that the hall way would not be enough space for her clothes, grabbing Gaara's hand and pulling him outside. She looked around and went to a large area away from the villagers, summoning all her clothing racks.

      "I have many choices to choose from men to woman and I take commissions! I was planning on asking the Kazekage to ask you but since you're here..."

     Fuyumi then realised that Gaara was glaring at something, and let go of his hand, "My bad."

      Fuyumi then felt sand around her neck as she got lifted up, struggling to breathe, "Do you want to die?"

     "No! I want you to buy my clothes!"

    "Who sent you? Are you an assassin? It's weird for him to call for me to guard someone, you're probably an assassin."

     "I'm....just----a fashion designer....who wants to sell----clothes!"

    The sand tightened around Fuyumi's neck, "Any last words?"

    Fuyumi could only speak a few more words before she lost consciousness, "Promote my clothing line!"

     Gaara was stunned from her line, completely confused and dropped her. 

     'Goodness, this is the 2nd time I've been choked.'

    Fuyumi had passed out from the lack of oxygen and Gaara was still confused, but ended up looking at the clothes.

~~~ 

     Fuyumi woke up, seeing Gaara looking the clothing, "Do you want to buy any?!" She asked excitedly, still coughing a bit.

     "Yeah, these 2." 

     Fuyumi's eyes lit up and saw Gaara go to take money but stopped him, "It's okay! I'll let you have it for free!"

     "Are you giving it to me for free so I don't kill you?"

     "Not exactly."

     "Then what is it?"

     "You're a jinchuriki, right?" 

     "...Yeah."

     "You guys are really cool and important, so I'd like to build good relationships with you and possibly future partnerships."

     "But you charged the Kazekage."

     "That's just because I don't like him."

     'Gaara, please...Please be my friend!'

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

181K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
30.7K 1K 30
I was falling, falling to my death. The wind, taking my breath as I yelled to my friends for help. "Anha! Risa! H-Help me, please, help me!" They sto...
137K 2.4K 47
Sayuri Masato has hated Sasuke Uchiha since they were children. They always tease each other, they always insult each other whenever they get a chanc...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...