π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ 𝐡𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑓...

By GodlyPosts

𝐴 πΆβ„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π»π‘–π‘”β„Ž π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  დ More

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12

10 5 0
By GodlyPosts

" But boss ...." Lydia began but was sharply interrupted .

" If you don't keep your big mouth shut , I'll cut your tongue off and feed it to the dogs ." he said as his eyes darkened .

Lydia's blood froze to ice .

" Untie her .Now  " he said unpolitely

Rebecca rushed to untie Isabella as she whispered , " run while you still can ."

Once Isabella was loose , she didn't know what to expect .

" Sorry for my awful manners princess but these girls get under my skin sometimes ." he said sailing slightly as Isabella gulped .

He was so scary but also so welcoming at the same time .

" What do you want from me ?" Isabella's hands were shaking .

" Firstly , take that necklace off .Now " he commanded.

Isabella looked down at her cross necklace that was so elegant and beautiful .

She couldn't darkness with light and she was light .

" I can't do that ." She stood boldly .

The man chuckled .

" You think this free Will huh ? Well , let me remind you .This is MY playground and I hate those filthy things !" he yelled .

Isabella flinched .He was so creepy and she didn't even know if she was going to die today .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
13.2K 1.1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
8.3M 171K 40
β˜…β˜…TOO HOT AND FORBIDDEN FOR WATTPAD TO FEATURE!β˜…β˜… TOP 25 WATTPAD ROMANCE (reached #23)! Catholic school teacher Carl Spencer faces a crisis of fait...
523 75 4
Talos has been told many stories but there is one that has always unsettled him. The story of Shadows. A human that can turn into the animal that rep...