𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀...

By ALD813

↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present... More

鬼滅の刃《 𝒁𝑬𝑹𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 》
鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝒀 》

鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 》

5.9K 324 26
By ALD813

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
⎡ 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 ⎦

꧁꧂

    Facing Hantengu's emotions again, (Y/N) knew that she had to be vigilant of how they used their abilities and how they specifically worked together all while trying to tune out the way she still was quite shocked from how Muzan had suddenly kissed her and declared her as his.

    He doesn't just want my power.

    He wants me.

    Entirely.

    The thought alone was enough to send a buzz sparking through her. Shaking her head to rid herself of the unwanted feelings at the moment, glad that Muzan wasn't in the room and instead had Kokushibo there to supervise, (Y/N) breathed in deeply to calm herself down.

    "Are you perhaps nervous, human?" Karaku chuckled mockingly with Urogi not too far behind, their piercing eyes of green and gold following her pacing form.

    "Shut the fuck up, Karaku," Sekido growled in annoyance at his relaxed counterpart.

    "Aw, but why?" He mused, completely at ease—even grinning broadly to showcase how he thought the fight was going to shift in his favor. "Shouldn't we have some fun with the human before we kill her again? After all, when beating her so easily the last time, I now want some more time to play with her before we're done."

    "Ooh, wouldn't that be exciting?" Urogi agreed as he flapped his wings to circle around (Y/N).

    "You all are so depressingly optimistic," Aizetsu sighed as he placed the pads of his fingers to his forehead in obvious disappointment. "Lest you want this battle to end negatively for you, I suggest we thoroughly analyze the situation before rushing in headfirst."

    "But where's the fun in that!?" Urogi laughed wildly as he flew towards (Y/N).

    Trying to dodge his claws that extended toward her to grab her, she doubled back when Karaku appeared in front of her, grunting when he swiped his Uchiwa in front of him and blew her away. Crashing into the back wall, she didn't have time to recuperate when Urogi flew back to pick her up again, this time being successful as he dug his talons deeply and painfully into her shoulders.

    Trying to twist her body to get him to let go, she shrieked when he flew all the way to the top and then let her go.

    "Fuck you!" She shrieked before letting out a shocked gasp when she hit the ground, feeling like once more like all the bones in her body had shattered, then having to jerk herself to the side when Sekido's staff struck the exact spot where her head had been just moments before.

It didn't matter though since Aizetsu then used his staff to stab her in the leg to prevent any further movement, watching as she howled in pain whilst blood trickled from the wound, staining her skin a dark scarlet. Wrenching the blade from her body by sheer force, (Y/N) then aimed it at Urogi who was still flying gleefully in the air, striking him successfully in the wing and pinning him to the wall.

     "Oh, my!" He cried, shocked. "It seems the human has gotten stronger!"

    "That's what I tried to tell you before, yet you didn't listen," Aizetsu sighed, a bit peeved that his weapon was out of reach.

    "SHUDDUP!" Sekido yelled as he launched himself in the air, kicking himself off the walls whilst spinning his Khakkhara that crackled with the lightning it was imbued with. "JUST FUCKING KILL HER ALREADY!"

     Hastily trying to stand up even with her now wounded leg, her body screaming at her in pain from she was flung around like some rag doll, (Y/N) couldn't move fast enough to escape the anger emotion's lightning strike, her body jerking as volts of electricity traveled through her. Fortunately, the effect didn't last long, but her nerves were fried and her brain was overloaded with information that she hadn't yet processed.

     "Hah! She looks like dinner already cooked up for us!" Urogi laughed just as he was able to pry Aizetsu's Jūmonji Yari from his wing and toss it down to him. "I can't wait to see how she tastes now that she isn't raw!"

    "Must you only think of food?" Aizetsu exhaled again in disbelief at his comrades.

    "Obviously!" Karaku mused as he fanned himself with his Uchiwa, his dark hair ruffling with the small amount of wind exuded from the tool. "After all, wasn't she quite tasty before? Think of how delicious she'll be now!"

(Y/N) blinked in disbelief.

    They... they fucking ate me!?

    I guess since Muzan wasn't here they thought they'd be able to get away with it even after that announcement he made...

    She could feel her arms shaking and her breathing growing heavy as she pulled herself up on her hands and knees, staring down with wide eyes at the floor whilst trying to think of some possibility where she would be able to win.

    I trained so much.

    Will it amount to nothing if I can't beat them?

    Hardening her expression and trying not to lose faith, (Y/N) stood up. Leaning against the wall for support, glaring hatefully at the four emotion demons, she tried to ignore their primal stares and their bloodlust, wondering what she could do to stave them off. But then, like it was destined, a sudden lightbulb went off over her head.

Her hope was renewed.

    "Just try eating me again," she sneered at the emotion demons in hopes of provoking them, watching as their confidence only increased.

    In an instant, they all came rushing at her again, but she chose to instead focus on Sekido and Aizetsu in that instant. Taunting the anger emotion with more provocations and jabs, seeing how pronounced the veins running under his skin now were, (Y/N) dodged the lightning strikes he threw her way, watching as the other emotions did nothing to move out of the way. Using that to her advantage, she waited until Sekido, Urogi, and Karaku were more or less lined up perfect fly before dodging the spear that Aizetsu threw at her.

    She watched as it tore through the three instead, their weapons dropping due to the fact.

    Aizetsu was so shocked that he didn't even comprehend the fact that he was being lifted up off the ground until (Y/N) threw him, he too being impaled by his own weapon. Coughing after exerting so much energy, she then turned towards where the main body was hiding, how small he was making it so that anyone could have missed him lest they knew where to look.

Grabbing him before he could run away, she turned towards Kokushibo with a small smile.

    "I won."

꧁꧂

【 徳川の秘密 | 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 】

► (Y/N) was a bit scared to face Hantengu's emotions again, especially with how easily they had been able to defeat her the last time

► Kokushibo was impressed with how much stronger (Y/N) had become

► Muzan didn't oversee (Y/N)'s training again despite having returned was for various reasons, albeit unwanted ones since he had wished to see her reaction to him being there

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 566 23
➵ 鬼滅の刃 "[𝗡-𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]-𝗦𝗔𝗡, 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! 𝗣-𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘!" ↳ "𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔, 𝗢𝗛, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘? 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨...
peaceful. By She

Fanfiction

422K 17.2K 43
鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛 ➸ Y/N, a young talented woman ...
44.7K 4.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ 鍛えてない怒り ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl is overtaken with the desire to be the best and overco...
671K 10.3K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...