𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 |𝐊𝐕

By daghettobarb_

𝐢𝐧 which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.

𝟎𝟒.

1.3K 103 98
By daghettobarb_

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

STOMPING out the man's head, blood splattered all over Dayvon making him smile big, showing his fings.

"I think this is better than you running your mouth.." Dayvon looked down at the deceased man in the alley way, tilting his head, looking at his art work.

As he would call it.

A beautiful bloody sight.

No he didn't bite the man, he only killed women.. but the man was talking reckless.

Though the man was drunk, Dayvon didn't care. No one would talk crazy to him and get away with it. That's just how it would go.

He rolled his neck,before picking up the man like it was light work.

He got in his car, placing the man in his trunk. He scratched his head letting out a hiss.

He was now hungry.

Getting in his car, he turned it on, before pulling off. He headed down the road, stopping his car, parking it on the side.

Getting out he seen a stray cat. The cat looked at the bloody vampire, as his fings were on display.

Smiling at the cat, it took off, making Von run after it.

He easily catched up with the cat, Vampires were fast of course. He grabbed the cat, ripping its skin off, blood pouring out of its small body.

He sucked up some of the blood, before slinging down the cat on the side walk, wiping his mouth with his elbow.

He always felt bad at times, but he had to do what he had to, in order to survive.

Going back to his car, he finally headed off to his destination, focusing on the road, while driving at a fast pace.

Seeing a small girl crossing the street, he cursed under his breath, hitting the breaks hard, he stopped right in front of her, seeing her fall to the ground.

He sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes, getting out of his car slamming the doors closed.

"Yo, you good?" He stood in front of the girl, his fings coming out, smelling the familiar smell of blood.

The girl sat up slowly groaning, holding her head.

He noticed it was the girl from school,  a small smirk approaching his lips.

Semani.

"You straight ?" He asked her. He helped her up, holding her hands, as she stood up straight.

"Yes i'm good, V-von?" She questioned like she was confused like.

"Where you was heading?" He asked her.

"'My house, it's a block away from here..." She said dusting the back of her pants off.

She squinted her eyes, opening them wide seeing blood all over him, she gasped lowly, his eyes following where hers where.

"Wha-" She started and he quickly cut her off coming up with a lie.

"I had hit a dear, and the blood got all over me.. that's why I was headed home to take a shower.." He quickly lied.

"O-oh , wow.." She stuttered chuckling awkwardly.

"Yeah, you need a ride tho lil folks?" He asked her. She gulped, not sure.

"I don't know-" He cut her off yet again.

"Come on, you was saying you stayed a block away from here?"

"Yes.." She said lowly, hesitantly following behind him. He opened up the passenger door for her.

"Thank you.." She trailed off getting into the car.

"Mhm." He closed her door. He went over to the drivers side , getting in starting his car.

Approximately five minutes he stopped in front of her house. He furrowed his eyes, no wonder the girl he was about to hit like a week or so ago looked so familiar.

It was her.

Dayvon got out of the car, going to open her door for her.

"Thank you.." She thanked him once again, smiling showing her pearly whites.

" Fashoo."

He watched her walk to her house, he just stared at her, a small grin on his face.

He looked crazy as hell, just standing there smiling watching the girl go into her home with blood all over him.

After a minute he snapped out of it, seeing she was in the house already.

"The fuck is up with me yo.." He mumbled to himself, dragging his hand down his face.

He shook his head, heading back to his car so he could get rid of the man in his trunk, head home and get the bloody clothes off of his body.

✫彡✫彡✫彡

"Mm.." Davyon bit his lip, asian was bobbing her head up and down his long 9 inch dick.

"Fuck ma." He grabbed her head, fucking her throat at a fast pace, she gagged.

She looked into his eyes, while he fucked her face. She jerked the rest of what couldn't fit into her mouth off.

Feeling his nut approaching, he fucked her face harder, she gagged louder.

"Mmhhh." She moaned trying not to choke. He was rough during sex, so she wasn't supprsied at this.

"I'm finna nut baby.." He grunted. She quickly moved back, his nut shooting all over her face.

"I love you." She smiled getting off her knees, her face covered in his warm cum.

"Go wash your face off man." He mugged the fuck outta her. One time he used to be so obsessed with her and etc.

Then she started cheating on him, so he did it back, and treated her just the way she acted most times.

It wasn't his intentions but no bitch was about to play in his face.

He walked out of the room, going to the down stairs bathroom, he was going to take a shower in a minute.

He looked at his neck, seeing the bite and blood marks disappearing.

That came from when him and Asian were having sex earlier.

They were so rough with each other duing sex. They were vampires so that's how they had sex.

Davyon closed the bathroom door, leaning on it pulling out his phone.

He was thinking about Semani.

He found himself taking a small liking to the girl, though he barley even knew her.

Going to his private instagram acc, he went and searched up the girls name, instantly finding her.

She had her First and last name in her bio.

Her name was in her user name. He went through her post smiling to himself softly.

"Pretty ass human.." He mumbled to himself, following her account.

$$$$.

Excuse mistakes.

Heyy!

Asian ?

Von ?

Semani ?

Vote And Comment.

-BARB out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 8.3K 35
If you've never been in a completely crazy relationship, I'd suggest you get yourself prepared before reading this story.. *old*
1.3K 65 15
Danielle is 15, Danielle lives with her little sister and her parents, She turns vampire at 16, but so do her friends. Danielle gets caught killing a...
49 0 16
A young 19 year old girl who fall in love with a vampire but it's forbidden what will happen well her family accept it or well she be known as a tra...
28.1K 1.4K 11
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "