Shadow Ga Kill! (Akame ga kil...

By Matiplayerspl

Y/n L/n died and was reincarnated in the world of Akame ga kill! With the knowledge of the world and the powe... More

Bio
Prologue
Opening
Episode 1: Begining of the shadow.
Episode 2: Kill the Darkness
Episode 3: Kill the Authority
Episode 4: Kill the Grudge
Episode 5: Kill the Imperial Arm Users
Episode 6: Kill the Dream.
Episode 7: Kill the Absolute Justice.
Episode 9: I am...
Episode 10: Kill the Battle Fanatic.
Episode 11: Kill the Temptation.
Episode 12: Kill the Mad Scientist.
Episode 13: Kill the Newcomers.
Episode 14: Kill the Nuisances.
Episode 15: Kill the Giant Danger Beast.
Episode 16: Kill the Religious Organization
Opening part 2
Episode 17: Kill the Puppets.
Episode 18: Kill the Curse
Episode 19: Rescue mission.
Episode 20: Kill the Fate.
Episode 21: Kill the Carnage.
Episode 22: The begining of the end.
Episode 23: Highest part 1
Episode 24(final): Highest (part 2)
Side Chapter: Y/n's first atomic.

Episode 8: Kill the Three.

1.6K 37 16
By Matiplayerspl

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in place as we see that Esdeath have arrived at capital.

Emperor: General Esdeath, your victory over the northern region was outstanding. We have prepared ten thousand gold as your reward.

Esdeath: Thank you. I shall send it to soliders I left in the North. They will rejoice.

Minister: Esdeath has no intrest in authority or politics whatsoever. To her, fighting and conquering the enemy is everything. She is free to do as she pleases,  as I continue to control the kingdom. Everyone wins... What a perfect hand to play.

Esdeath: As I have returned to the capital, I shall be sure to annihilate Night Raid, which has hindered my lord.

Emperor: The task will be daunting. I'd like to offer the general more than simply gold. Is there anything you desire?

Esdeath: Let me see. If I may...

Emperor: Yes?

Esdeath: I was thinking I'd like to fall in love.

She says shocking everyone in room as minister froze.

Emperor: O-Oh, is that so? You are indeed, of age and still unmarried. Then let me offer some options. What do you think of the minister?

Minister: My lord!

Esdeath: As much I appreciate it, given the minister's high blood pressure, he may not live to see tomorrow.

Minister: How rude! I am in perfect health.

He says eating sushi.

Minister: Very well, then. What type would intrest you, General?

Esdeath: I have very specific standards. I don't believe there are many who fit my criteria. I shall have my preferences written down and eventually presented to you.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

Episode 8: Kill the Three

The scene now cuts to Night Raid base as they're eating and sheele is helping Mine since her arm is still healing.

Mine: Sheele, i'm telling you I can eat on my own.

Sheele: But it will get cold.

Mine: Fine, then.

She says as in kitchen Y/n and Tatsumi are cleaning the dishes.

Tatsumi: After the action y/n is so calm. And to think he has such a power.

He says as image of y/n power shows in his mind.

Tatsumi: I'm starting to truly realize how much he knows about pain of this line of work and tries to avoid it.

He thinks looking at y/n as then camera switches to palace as Esdeath is walking with minister in garden.

Esdeath: Indeed, it is strange that I would find interest in something other than conflict and slaughter.

Minister: Ah, is this about love?

Esdeath: Even I am perplexed. However, I cannot stop how I feel.

Minister: As a living being, it's normal to be intrested in the opposite sex. Though the word "love" doesn't suit you at all.

Esdeath: I understand. Then this is an animal instinct, too. Well, for now, I'll simply take joy in hunting Night Raid.

Minister: About that... I have quite a good idea. Besides there is one more person you need to kill or capture.

Esdeath: Who is that?

Minister: He calls himself Shadow. And he is a bigger danger than Night Raid.

Esdeath: Interesting. What do i need to know about him?

Minister: We don't know to much, but few days ago he made quite a show at capital. Someone will give you report about what happend.

Esdeath: I'll see it. I wonder what type of person he is.

She says as camera then shows three people as they kneel before esdeath.

Esdeath: I have a new directive for the three of you.

Old man: Give us any order, Lady Esdeath.

Boy: We three are your loyal servants.

Man: We'll accept any order, at any time!

Esdeath: Very well.

She says as camera switches to Night Raid base as it's night time and we see as y/n is walking through corridors.

Y/n: I need something to drink... Maybe some water.

He says as he enters the kitchen as he then sees Akame there as she is looking through window while having a snack next to her.

Y/n: Akame? A midnight snack?

Akame: Oh, Yes. This is Sheele's favorites so i wanted to try some.

She says as y/n sits next to her.

Akame: How have you been so far?

Y/n: Pretty good, done some work, help some people. Just i don't see the end of it.

Akame: Right.

She says as she gets closer to y/n as she then hugs him.

Y/n: Akame?

Akame: Thank you y/n. For saving Sheele.

She says as she starts crying.

Y/n: You had rough when i left didn't you?

Akame: Yes, i lost so many friends, and i can't never get used to my friends dying.

Y/n: I know, i can't too.

He says as he looks at her and she at him as they kiss as after a few seconds they stop.

Y/n: Akame, I promise you I'll find a way to save Kurome and bring back the old days. Before all of this.

Akame: Thank you y/n.

What they don't know was that Tatsumi was in the doors listening to them.

Tatsumi: to think that Akame would react like this. That's right... During my first mission, she was even worried about y/n and me. I have been thinking that she always so composed, even if one of our friends would die. But i was wrong.

He says as he then punches himself in face.

Tatsumi: I have people that I want to make happy. I need to get stronger.

He says as he gets up and knocks at the door.

Y/n: Open.

He says as Tatsumi goes inside.

Tatsumi: Akame, y/n can you train me tomorow, i want to get stronger.

He says as y/n smiles.

(Timeskip)

It's now daytime as we see Tatsumi sparring with y/n as he is attacking y/n but y/n is blocking his attacks.

Tatsumi: Damn it.

He yells as y/n then hits him sending him back.

Tatsumi: O-One more time, y/n!

Y/n: You should rest a while.

Tatsumi: At a time like this, who can rest? Didn't I tell you? Come at me, as though this were real. Here I come!

He says rushing at y/n but he is punched in face by Bulat.

Tatsumi: What are you doing, Bro?

Bulat: If you're treating this as if it were real, shouldn't you mind your surroundings? You never know where an enemy might be hiding. You're more fired-up than usual. What's going on?

Tatsumi: It's nothing. I just want to get stronger. I made a promise to Akame... That I'd survive, no matter what!

Akame: Tatsumi...

Y/n: He's right he did promised... Since he was listening to us yesterday.

Tatsumi: You knew i was there!

Y/n: Of course, i can sense people you know.

Tatsumi: Oh right.

Bulat: You've learned quite a lot, haven't you? You've grown. All right, then! Starting now, I'll be your opponent. I'll train the hell out of you!

Tatsumi: Bro...

He says as now bulat has a wooden spear in his hands.

Bulat: My spear takes no prisoners!

He says rushing at Tatsumi as he attacks and Tatsumi blocks it but he backs away.

Bulat: What's wrong, Tatsumi?

He says hitting him but Tatsumi blocks again.

Bulat: Being fired-up won't keep you alive!

Tatsumi: Right!

Bulat: Okay, come!

He says as camera shows y/n and Akame who are watching them as they smile.

Y/n: Good luck Tatsumi.

He thinks smiling as camera turns black.

Now we see a village as we can see a caravan with guards behind it as in caravan there is politician inside.

Politician: This village is pretty bad, as well. A nation is supposed to be made of its people.

Girl: The fact that you feel for these people is why you're returning to that snake's nest of a capital. I commend you, Father.

Politician: I can't stay in retirement while the people suffer like this. I intend to fight that minister to the very end.

Girl: I will protect you, Father!

Politician: You've grown into a fine woman. Perhaps you've grown too valiant to find a suitor.

Girl: Th-That has nothing to do with anything!

She says as her father starts laughing as then the caravan stops.

Politician: Wh-What was that?

He says as his daughter looks from the window as she sees esdeath servants.

Politician: Bandits again? How much has society crumbles?

Girl: I'll handle them as I did the others! Don't lower your guard!

Old man: Daidara!

Daidara: Yeah.

Girl: Here we go!

She says as she and guards rush at Daidara but he swings his axe as he kills everyone exept for her as the girl was wounded.

Girl: He's too powerful!

Boy: Not bad, lady... But considering what's going to happen next, it would've been better if you'd just died.

He says as camera switches to politician as he was kicked to the ground.

Politician: Y-You're soliders from the capital.

Old man: Yes. I deeply admired your political efforts.

Politician: Th-Then why are you after me?

Old man: Our master's orders...

He says as he was about to kill politican the boy flyes and hits him in back as both are send flying to caravan destroying it.

Old man: Nyau, what is the meaning of this?

He says as he then looks from where he came as he sees someone looking towards them.

Old man: Is that...

Girl: No way...

Politician: That's...

Y/n: My name is Shadow. He who lurks in the shadows, and hunts the shadows.

He says as he grabs both girl and politician.

Y/n: And to you three beasts know this. Your end is coming.

As he then dissapears with them.

Old man: So that was shadow. Intresting.

(stop music)

He says as camera switches to y/n as they're arriving at the Shadow Garden base.

Y/n: it's been long time since i have been here i wonder how it looks now.

He says as they arrive as girl and politician have amazed face while y/n feels like embarrassed.

Y/n: Thank god this place is surrounded by mist because if someone would find it, it would be immedietly know it's shadow garden base. Follow me.

He says as they follow him as they arrive in hidden city where people who were blame for crimes they didn't do were living.

Politician: What is this place?

Y/n: Here are the people who were blamed for crimes they didn't to. They live here until the situation at capital change since if they come back they would be dead.

He says as someone is approaching y/n.

Girl: Master Shadow.

Girl: What bring you here?

Y/n: Oh Doya, we have new people that needs help can you take explain the rest to them.

Doya: Sure. Come with me you two i'll show you the place.

She says as she takes those two as y/n sighs.

Y/n: Since those two were attacked that means that esdeath is back in capital.

he says as he jumps in air and flyes back to night raid base. As in base the metting is held as Zeta is next to Najenda.

Najenda: You're all here. I have some bad news. Esdeath has conquered the North, and has returned to the capital. Leone, go to the capital and observe her actions.

Leone: Roger! I've always wanted to know what kind of person she is.

Najenda: She's a dangerous sadist who enjoys massacre. Be on your guard.

Leone: All right, all right. Which means... She's someone I can take out if I get the chance, huh? The highest sadistic general known as the capital's best. Taking her out will be as good as taking out the minister.

Y/n: Zeta, you go with her since spying is your speciality.

Zeta: Roger!

Najenda: Also, starting about the time of Esdeath's reappearance, there have been a series of murders involving political officials. The victims are three political officials and sixty of their guards. The problem is that flyers, which claim to be from Night Raid, were found at the crime scenes.

Bulat: So they're trying to frame us...

Tatsumi: But isn't that too oblivous? For us to start declaring our acts would be bizarre.

Najenda: At first, that was my reaction. But now, the crimes are thought to be our doing.

Tatsumi: Why?

Najenda: Those that were murdered all had top-notch guards. As rebels, our killing them would make sense.

Mine: That means they're deliberately targeting powerful opponents. The only ones capable of that are...

Akame: Those as powerful as we are.

Najenda: In other words, Imperial Arms users. I strongly believe they're among Esdeath's close subordinates.

Tatsumi: Why would they do this?

Y/n: It's an invitation. They're trying to lure us into a trap.

Najenda: Since we know it's a trap, I'd like to tell you something. The victims that were killed were not only intelligent, but also opposed the minister. They cared about their nation. When the new kingdom rises, officials like those will be pivotal. We cannot afford to lose any more valuable people. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Tatsumi: I... I don't know much about politics, but... Just knowing they used Night Raid's name to commit these crimes sickens me!

Bulat: You're right... That's exactly right, Tatsumi!

Tatsumi: Bro!

Najenda: Very well. Then it's decided. Show them what we do to those who use our name. Teach them the principles of an assassin. There are two groups of political officials thought to be targeted next. Akame and Lubbock... Tatsumi and Bulat, guard them.

Y/n: I'll join Bulat and Tatsumi. While Beta and Epsilon will join Akame and Lubbock.

Najenda: Alright.

Tatsumi: Where is the official we're guarding headed?

Najenda: The capital's outskirts. Anchored at the marina of the grand canal is massive luxury liner, the Ryuusen.

She says as it shows big ship as y/n and Tatsumi are in port.

Tatsumi: I-it's huge! This ship is like a fortess. So this is where we'll wait for the impostors.

He thinks as camera switches to other group.

Lubbock: Reserved rice, huh? As expected from the good guys.

Alpha: That amount should lift the people's spirits.

Just then Akame's stomach growls.

Akame: Watching this made me hungry.

Lubbock: I'll give you this, but i'm counting on you when the enemy comes.

As then we see Lubbock checking threads.

Lubbock: No reaction... Looks like we're coming up empty.

Beta: Don't let your guard down.

Lubbock: I know.

Akame: Tatsumi... Bulat... Y/n... If the enemy is on your side... Please... Make it through alive!

She says as camera switches to the ship as Tatsumi and y/n are near the barriers.

Tatsumi: The old man I'm supposed to protect is surrounded by people. Assassinating him would be impossible. Looks like we're coming up empty---

He then is punched in head.

Tatsumi: Huh, wh-what?

Bulat: That's tough call to make on your own, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Eh? Bro?

Bulat: My invisibility gives me the upper hand. After all, you never know what the enemy plans.

Tatsumi: That's true. I'm sorry, bro. How many times have you hit me?

Bulat: Well, consider it tough love. Love. Love.

Tatsumi: You don't have to say it three times! At any rate, this armor sure is useful. Thanks to it, we were able to board the ship.

Bulat: Yeah! In the war against the South, I fought with this. It's like my partner. However... In the end, no matter how hard i fought...

He says as camera goes to past as there is fire and we can see younger bulat as is near cage as someone is inside.

Bulat: This doesn't make sense! Why would the capital dismiss you, General?

General: I wouldn't accept the new minister's bribe.

Bulat: So he determined your status based on bribes, not merit? That's ridiculous!

General: Bulat, I will return to the capital and openly defend myself. I may be in this situation now, but I've done nothing wrong. I'm sure they'll understand.

Bulat: General...

General: I'm sorry you had me as your superior. Forgive me, Bulat.

Bulat: No, sir. You are a great general.

As then we see general in court.

Bulat: But when the general returned to the capital, they wouldn't even listen. Apparently there was some jealousy towards me, as well, so they set me up as a criminal.

As then camera goes back to present.

Bulat: Before they could do anything, I made my escape using this Imperial Arms.

Tatsumi: Unbelivable...

Just then Bulat's armor sparks a little.

Bulat: The invisibility is at its limit. I have to take the armor off for a while.

Tatsumi: Don't they know your face, Bro? Leave this area to us!

Bulat: All right! I'll go investigate inside the ship.

He says leaving as camera switches to inside the ship as y/n and Tatsumi are there.

Tatsumi: If I see anyone suspicious, I won't let them get away.

Y/n: Well, we're pretty suspicious-looking ourselves...

Just then they hear a flute as y/n covers his ears with slime.

Tatsumi: A flute?

Just then camera switches to Leone and Zeta as they're observing Esdeath as she is at the store "Sweets Amaenbou"

Esdeath: Bring your best sweets.

Shopkeeper: Y-Yes, ma'am. Right away!

As then we see Leone and Zeta at the rooftop.

Leone: Because i'm in this form, I know that her being alone is a trap for me. As evidenced by the evil I can smell radiating from her body! Thinking I could kill her if I had opening... Naive. This is frustrating, but I must follow my instincts and retreat!

She says looking at zeta who nods as they leave.

Esdeath: Hmm? The presence is gone. They didn't take the bait, huh? A pity. I wanted to test some new torture techiniques.

She thinks as she tries ice cream.

Esdeath: This is pretty delicious. After the mission is finished, maybe I'll get some for them.

She says as camera switches back to ship as it shows Nyau who is playing on flute.

Old man: An exquisite tone, as always. The ship has passed the urban areas, and is no longer visible from shore. The timing is probably just right.

Nyau: I've played for a long time, so even if I stop, everyone should be debilitated for a while.

Old man: There may be those that weren't listening to the flute's beauty. Don't relax your guard.

Nyau: Okay!

He says as camera switches to Tatsumi and y/n as helps Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: What the hell is happening?

Y/n: It's the music. Tatsumi go outside and check the situation while i will bring everyone out of boat.

Tatsumi: Alright.

He says as y/n suits up and uses his smile grabing everyone in room and he flyies with them. As Tatsumi goes outside.

Tatsumi: Even outside, I can hear the flute. This must be an imperial Arms.

Daidara: Oh! Looks like someone's still struggling. If you'd fallen asleep, I'd have left you alone.

Tatsumi: Then you must be the Night Raid imposter.

Daidara: Oh ho, So you're a real one, eh? This is great. Here you go.

He says tossing Tatsumi his sword.

Tatsumi: What are you doing?

Daidara: Well... I want to gain experience, in order to become the strongest. Come at me!

Tatsumi: Ah, I see. Then I'll give you some good experience... And send you to hell!

He says jumping in the air.

Daidara: Excellent! How vigorous! Destroying you will be well worth it!

He says slaming his axe in the ground as Tatsumi avoids it.

Daidara: Given what music did to your body, i'm impressed that you dodged! In that case... How's this?

He says throwing half of axe's blade towards Tatsumi as he ducks but the blade is coming back as it hits a little bit of Tatsumi's stomach.

Tatsumi: So that's your Imperial Arms!

Daidara: The Imperial Arms Great Double Axe: Belvark. Not just anyone can wield this weapon!

He says throwing it again hiting Tatsumi's check. As it comes back again.

Tatsumi: If that's how it it...

He says as he starts runing towards Daidara.

Tatsumi: I'll make it hit you! Destroy yourself!

He says rushing as Daidara smiles but.

Bulat: Are you stupid?!

He yells as Daidara catches his axe and is confused.

Bulat: The opponent was clearly ready for your attack! No matter how you look at it, he would've won! What were you doing, plunging in like that?!

Daidara: You... You're awfully chipper. The debilitating music should have affected the entire ship.

Bulat: Oh, that's what it was... Then it wouldn't work on me.

Daidara: Huh?

Bulat: The hot blood that courses through my body isn't something that others can calm!

He say as Daidara spots the wound on his leg.

Daidara: This guy... What an intresting guy! You physically injured yourself to stop the brainwashing effect, huh?

Bulat: I am Bulat, of Night Raid. But you can call me "Handsome."

Daidara: I am Lady Esdeath's servant, Daidara, of the Three Beasts.

Bulat: Tatsumi, pay close attention to how I fight, and burn it into your memory.

Tatsumi: Bro...

Bulat: Incursio!

He yells as he transforms into armor.

Daidara: Looks like I can get some great experience!

He yells as two more are attacking Bulat from behind.

Tatsumi: Bro!

Nayu: I've got this! I'll bash his head in---

As he kicks other two he launches down towards Daidara cuting him in half.

As it leaves Tatsumi shocked.

Bulat: Tatsumi, this is what U meant before. About being aware of your surroundings.

Tatsumi: He killed the big one, and still dealt with the other two. All... All in a single moment! Bro, I knew you were strong, but you're incredible!

Bulat: That's right! Back when I was solider, my nickname was "Hundred-Man Slayer Bulat."

Old man: To be accurate, it was one hundred, twenty-eight people. You were up against the special forces, and you did that well.

As Tatsumi and Bulat turn back they see the leader walking towards them.

Leader: That imperial Arms, that strength. So it is you, Bulat.

Bulat: You are General Liver.

Y/n: Next time: I am...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 501 14
Uhh.. let's see... Shadow is misunderstood as constantly in a depressed state. Let's see how this changes some scenes for our dear Eminence In Shadow...
60.4K 1.7K 29
raised at the outskirts of the Empire, Y/n Was originally a normal Boy with a normal Future.... However as fate would have it, one one fateful day, t...
129K 1.4K 12
Y/N and Sarah were at work and helping out with the village and people with the food and water to survive and having a good day. Sarah told Y/N to ge...
283K 5.4K 38
What is Time? For the Empire it's like poison. the longer it goes on, the more corrupt it becomes. For others, it's almost Irrelevant. Like Y/n L/n...