๐’๐“๐€๐‘, ส™แด€แด…แด…ษชแด‡s แด‡แด€sแด›

By kissesfromnora

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... More

S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
hello

S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด

5K 226 60
By kissesfromnora

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗬

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 »
@ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
marz, mara
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

ONCE MARIAH RAN UP ON SMILEY EVERYONE MOVED OUT THE WAY, after a couple more seconds of the fight security broke up the fight, nobody did damage. "You threaten my mother and sister bitch"

Mariah yells at Smiley as security broke up the fight and moved them away from each other. "What's up with you bro" Smiley yells back, confused on what's going on and why Mariah ran up on her.

"Ain't nobody following my mother and sister home! Bitch, I'll fucking die behind my
family, bitch." Mariah yelled at smiley again as she got held back by security, she was getting real red as she took off her jacket while Smiley continue to be confused on what was happening.

"Bro, this shit dead. Bro, I'm tryna dead this shit every time you turn up bro." Smiley said not wanting to continue to beef with Mariah.

Marz and everyone else watched as the girls went back and forth, they watched as Mariah expressed her feelings and frustration to smiley about threatening her family.

"Don't threaten my family! That's my family, bitch!" Mariah yells as a M vein pop up on Mariah forehead, and continue to get red.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍;

" a hoe could never make me that mad laughs I get where she coming from tho but still if she making you that mad just shoot her shrugs "

"I would lay down and die behind my family, I would go to jail and sit for murder for
my family." Mariah yells, Marz knew the feeling Mariah was feeling but it was starting to get annoying, if a hoe gets you that mad kill her, "Like, I'm good, I'm shaking."Mariah says as security let her go.

"Don't ever threaten my fucking family, bro." Mariah says as she punched the ground, making Marz burst out laughing but turn her head the other way.

CONFESS | 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄;

" Marz you weird, laughing at Mariah for what? i will teach you something looks up and down"

Marz laughing continued before ending, "I will never like you and we'll never be friends." MariahLynn says to smiley as Marz turns back around after laughing.

"That's fine, that's cool." Smiley says making Mariah say "That's it." as she turned away done with the conversation. Smiley ended up going in after tryna apologize to Mariah but she wasn't tryna hear it.

Smiley then went inside as Suki got there, but after Smiley went inside Et thought it was a good time to ask Biggie about a guy hitting her at the club, Marz had moved next to Tesehki and Biggie. "So Biggie why the fuck you have someone at the club holler at me?" Et says.

"Someone hollered at you at the club?" Biggie asks confused just like Smiley. "Yeah, a nigga outside hit me in my head." Et says walking a little up towards Biggie but walking back over again as she talked.

Most of the girls were confused just like Biggie on what Scarface was even thinking about, "Sorry yall" Mariah says to everyone, "Hit you in your head?" Biggie asked more confused at the same time Mariah said sorry, "He hit me in my head".

"And he was talking about Big Biggie," Rollie and Et says, Rollie started getting involved which made Marz immediately roll her eyes, one because she knew she was going to get involved since that's just how she is, and two because Rollie and Et always get involved in each other arguments like if one arguing the other one gets involved, it was annoying.

Everyone moves out the way, as Et and Rollie stand next to each other and yell at Biggie. "So you saying that we lying?" Rollie says before Marz got involved as well, since she was cool with Biggie and she found it weird how it was always them to going at someone. "Wait how did Rollie get involved?"

Marz says walking up next to biggie before Tesehki get hold of her body and pull her back a little, making Marz try to get out of her hold. "Marz no one was talking to you," Rollie says rolling her eyes waving her off like she was a child.

"Nobody was talking to youuuu," Marz says to Rollie as she tries to get out of Tesehki hold. "Do you wanna get fucked up again?" Rollie says as she asks Marz, Marz phone falls out of her pocket as she gets out of Tesehki hold.

"Who got fucked up bitch?," Marz asks, Tesehki stopped paying attention for a second to pick up Marz phone and let go of Marz, Marz then try's to walk up on Rollie to smack her to see if she could remember the truth but only got to push her back before Tesehki and security grabbed her.

Marz was a little high and drunk at the moment, Tesehki grabbed her back and showed her her phone what was ringing, Dayvon was calling her.

"Look look," Tesehki says, she knew Marz and Dayvon didn't want her to fight anymore so she tried to distract her.

Marz picked up the facetime call as Tesehki gets her in the house, as Suki sees her. "Hey yall!" Suki says as Tesehki and Marz walk inside, "What wrong," Suki asks, she could tell Marz was mad or something like that.

"That big ass Mrs. Claus got me fucked up," Marz answers Suki. "What?" Von voice says though the phone, he didn't know what was going on he just heard that someone was fucking with Marz making him immediately mad, he was going sit there and be quiet so he could hear something but.

Marz walks away from the girls to talk to her boyfriend and tell him what going on as her two other friends go outside and leave her be. She heard yelling, but she focused on Von and getting away from the yelling to tell him what happened, "i'm comin to get you on dave,"

Her boyfriend says as he starts to move around, Dayvon had just got back to Atlanta after being with Marz, he was going to stay the whole time Marz was there but Marz told him it was okay. "Von-" Marz said but was cut off by Dayvon, "Who fuckin with you?" His Chicago accent was heard through the phone as he spoke.

Once she started to tell him what happened and all that, Rollie came in yelling towards Smiley and Marz, "Maralyn, our house and all the other girls wrote a letter for you," Rollie says walking up towards Marz with security, Marz put down her phone thinking Rollie was gonna try something.

"Here you go," Rollie says handing over the letter to Marz, Maralyn took it and opened it. It was a eviction notices note, "You Smiley and Biggie gotta go, today, i will help you pack," Rollie says as Marz nods, then punches her dead in her face.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍;

" I told her what was going happen if she talks to me shrugs "

"Oh they fighting they fighting!" Nataila yells seeing Marz punch Rollie in her face making her fall back,

"Bitch i told you what the fuck was going happen," Marz yelled out as she continue to punch her in her face before security picked her up off of Rollie making her kick her in her face, Rollie had a in bloody nose and knots forming on her head.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍;

" I didn't give a fuck about that eviction notice shit, bitch i told her what i was going do if she talked to me "

"Y'all got me fucked up, who ever wants to fight come on now," Marz yelled out after security moved her away and other security guards helped Rollie up, "Bitch you ain't do nothing" Rollie yelled, trying to get to Marz.

Maralyn looked untouched while Rollie looked fucked, "She can't touch my stuff," Biggie yelled as she walked up stairs to find Et touching her things. Marz walked outside to calm down.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 »
@ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
marz, mara
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

MARZ HAD TO LEAVE THE HOUSE SINCE VON CALLED MARZ SECURITY AND TOLD HIM TO PICK HER UP, not wanting her to fight anymore since it could get involved with her case that's starting soon, her lawyers tried to push it far as they could but the judge wasn't going for that and it would probably be in a couple of days or something like that.

She did go to the club tho, she was the first one to get there since she left first and got ready first. She was waiting in her security car until the other girls arrived.

"Okay, let's go," Marz security, James, says as he gets out to open Marz's door and direct her to where she was supposed to be, the fans immediately started going wild over her, and she had seen some of the other girls waiting to go inside.

Marz was now up to the girls, standing next to Camilla who was happy to see her, she had walked pass some fans as she said hi to some of them, many as she could, when all of a sudden, a hand comes falling towards Scarface, hitting her right in her face.

Marz saw it coming, she knew it was Biggie so she ain't do nothing but watch, everyone else started swinging towards Biggie, since they didn't know who it was, everyone was trying to get to her still not knowing who that was.

"Who was that?" Someone asked, "It was Biggie!" Someone said out loud, making everyone repeat what they said, in shock, everyone was mad or a little mad at her all except Marz she didn't want to really go out with them anyways but she did because nobody and nothing was finna stop her from getting money.

Biggie and Rollie started going at it, which made Marz confused because Biggie didn't touch her, she hit Et so why is Et being quiet? Marz security, James, direct her back to the car so she wouldn't get hit by anything or anyone, since if he did he would have to hear Dayvon's mouth.

The club owner was letting anyone in anyways after that.

( i really don't know what to write about this part😭)

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇՞

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘃𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗢, 𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝖺𝗇𝖽 2,973,991 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ՞ : my shoes are ugly.

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 10,910 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

@𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲՞
😍😍😍😍
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗓 ,   others

@𝘀𝘇𝗮՞
beautifulll😍😍
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗓 ,   others

@𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗷𝘁՞
gorgeoussss 😍😍
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗓 ,   others

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿01
stop acting like you really like that, your a girl.
1 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
-›𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇՞
now when i find where you live and blow that shit up don't say nothing mike
3719 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

@𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻՞
prettyyy❤️😍
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗓 ,   others

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿092212
Marzzzzz
7 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿01837՞
that girl since 2016.
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗓 ,   others

@eeeeeeee
eeeeeeee
4 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿pqoe
you fought Nataila yet???
531 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿019
tell von to make sure he's in some clipssss
1981 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿
hi
1 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿07edd
your case??
9 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝘁𝗮𝗽 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

short chapter, shut tf up. Just to tell y'all im on break but im still be working on this book!! And to thank y'all for 70K readersszsss!! i love all y'all even you bum hating bitches❤️❤️

I really didn't know what to do with this episode because it was fucking dumb. Next or whenever but one chapter is a flashback chapter bc why not??? and Marz is most likely gonna fight Natalie at the pool🥰

Also if you don't follow me, you should. So you would know that all the books i have out and that are coming out will be on hold until i catch up on this book🙂

Andddd alwayssss who should Marz fight??

that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.1K 12
basically a crossover between the supernatural world and a seriously dysfunctional world.
54.8K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content