DMITRIY

By lirio_blanco-lily

He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everyth... More

Synopsis
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chapter -14
✨My books and poetry page✨
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter -19

Chapter -8

376 8 3
By lirio_blanco-lily

" Aria.... It's been three months you are telling me . " Natalia complained with an angry look . Which I find comical at this moment .

" Yeah .. remember my bodyguard.." I reminded her which she sometimes forgets .

" Even better. We will take him with us as well. Come on bestie. Enjoy a little. "

" I don't know Nat ."

" Girl , you have too ." She smiled Wiggling her eyebrows. This girl I tell you ..

" Again. I don't care Nat ." I simply said. God I really don't know if it's a good idea for me to go or not.

" Oh come on . He's the heart throb of our campus and is totally obsessed with you ! "

" But -" yeah and he's sweet as well I wanted to add but decided not to.

" No buts . We are going and that's final ." she said as she took out the dress and pushed me inside the bathroom.
I had no option I see .

Changing into the dress I did my makeup and hair . It's final. I am going. I think now it's high time for me to go and have some fun . I usually don't like parties and crowds, specifically the ones going nuts but guess I need to go out .

So here we are. Standing infront of this mantion . More specific Jacobs mantion.

" Are you going to come or not ?" she asked , already out of the care . Apparently she was more excited than me. I really love her personality, how she's able to carry herself so well and so confident. God we somehow make a perfect combination.

" Yeah ." I said not so sure. I took a deep breath. Why am I so nurvous around people?! I really hate this about myself.

We walked inside and I was instantly regretting my decisions .

" Nat I'm telling you , if you leave me here I'm going to kill you ." I said and gave her my best scary look . This place has so many people. She gave me a smile and held my hand leading us through the crowd.

Cody vanished between the crowd as well. Well that's how he works as I strictly told him I don't want any drama regarding me having bodyguards around.

The last thing I would be wanting is to scare people off . Well obviously I'm talking about the good ones here .

We walked towards the couches and shortly after Jacob came .

" Hey . Isn't this the Queens themselves ?" He winked as he said this.

He was looking very handsome. His black hair is perfectly done , with a fitted black shirt and black denims. He's as always looking the Jacob the whole campus is familer with .

" Happy birthday Jacob ." today is his birthday and the whole school was invited.

" Oh thank you darling. I'm truly blessed with your presence." he said giving me a baw down playfully .

I found out his dad is one of the most important figures in the city . I didn't know all that when Nat first introduced him . According to her He totally likes me . Well I don't think so . We are just good friend . He's my senior and really sweet guy , well a total flirt I might add .

After a while his other friends also decided to join us .

" Aria have this." his friend Nathen , offered a drink . Everyone was drinking except me as I don't like drinking and stuff. My alcohol tolerance is not that good.

" It's very mild . You can have it ." Jecob said looking at me , understanding my conderns .

" Thank you ." I think it's okay... I didn't talk that much but was just engaging myself here and there. Everyone was enjoying, dancing and playing some couple games .

I looked around the place. This was indeed a very beautiful house. Where are his parents I wonder....

Then my eyes fall upon one of those popular girls and I saw she was looking at me , more like giving me death stairs. I was sitting on the side of the couch and Jacob was beside me.

When my eyes caught her she said something that I couldn't understand but by the looks I'm pretty sure what was it . I seriously don't know what her problem is ?

Like why the hell they always try to pick at me ? Well guess I just have to ignore them throughout my whole year.

" Excuse me , I need to use the wash room. " I said and Nat showed me the way . It's her second time coming here so she was familiar with this place.

I follow the instructions . I finished my business , took a few minutes to check myself on the mirrors and did a little touch ups . I was just about to walk out from there but then a voice stopped me ...

" Watch it Aria ... You are playing too far." and without any surprises it's her.
I don't even remember her name .

" Sorry ? " I said not understanding what she was talking about.

" I know what you are doing " she was literally now getting on my nerves.

" Excuse me ? I think you have a wrong assumption about me . " I'm trying to be nice here. I don't wanna attract trouble.

" Stay away from Jacob !" she said and then walked pass me .. pushing me on the process.

I stumbled but thankfully I regained my balance. Gosh I really hate wearing heels. But my 5 foot self requires me to wear it or I would be invisible.

This freaking girl! ... If it's not for the promise I made to teddy I would have punched her face .
Last time , I said to myself . If again she did something stupid I am going to give her a proper medicine.

I huffed as I walked back where my friends are.

" What happened? You are looking upset. " as soon as I reached Jacob asked.

" Nothing just some useless people. What's her name again who's always flying arround you ?" I can't help but to show my frustration.

" Bianca ? .. What did she do ?" he asked frowning.

" Assuming things. Again " I spat out .

" This fu*king bi*ch ! " Nat was about to go for her blood but I stopped her holding her hand so she stayed seated . I don't want dramas .

" No Nat . Leave it . She's just dululu ... "
I said .

" let's not spoil our mood .. come on girls, let's dance . " Nathen said and both me and Nat looked at eachother. Me with a pleading look and she with a mischievous one. And without saying anything I was dragged , well not literally.

I gulped down my drink in one go . The drink .. well it now tasted funny a bit but it gave me a sudden confidence. I started to feel the rhythm as I felt myself dancing to the beats ...oh nuggets, that's my favourite song.

Author's pov;-

As night fell Aria and Nat was enjoying themselves fully . She wasn't that drunk but just a little tipsy. Cody informed about her status to his boss as well and got the order to get them home safe .

It was already 12:30 when they decided it's enough for today. Natalia and her were done as they said their good buys to the boys and took their belongings .

Aria had taken off her heels and was now holding them as they got inside the car .

The ride was silent as both the girls were tired and was drifting off . Cody was at the driver seat. Driving them back home .

" Good night bubbles . Take care ." within 20 minutes they reached Nataliya's place.

" I will . You too. Good night " Aria said as she watched her go inside her house.

The journey was all peaceful . There wasn't much traffic at that hour.

Then suddenly cody noticed something unusual.

He thought maybe it was just him being paranoid but when he took a few turns and that car was still following them .
He understood what was happening . He didn't waste any time and started driving fast .

" What happened..?" Ariya asked panicked , she realised they were going towards the other direction as the car speed up .

" Ma'am .. our car has been followed ." he said and focused on driving .

' Not this again.' she closed her eyes and started to concentrate on her breathing .
The flashbacks of that horrible incident came rushing back as she felt herself getting a panic attack.

Cody pulled out his gun as he saw another car came behind.

Aria's pov;-

God why this is happening again !? I felt that familiar fear came rushing back. I tried to focus on my breathing. The last thing I want now is being in a state where I couldn't even do anything if something happened.

I hold on to my seatbelt as our car speeds up to those unfamiliar roads on this dark lonely night. I don't know where we are going but I just have to trust Cody . I heard him talking to someone. Probably others. Wh-waht should I do? ..

" Shit ." ....

Then I heard a gun shot. Then another one and it goes on .

No no no no ..I never heard it before and it terrified me . I can't describe the fear that overwhelmed my veins hearing that . I suddenly felt dizzy.

I watched as Cody was firing as he continued driving. But then it shoots our back tyres and suddenly the car comes to a hult .

I was now holding my ears trying to stop the noise as it continued firing.

God this wasn't happening.. this .. I tried hiding myself but I know what was happening. Thoughts were invading my mind . what if they find me ? What if this time they really got me . Am I going to die ? .. Teddy ..
Suddenly it's so difficult for me to breat . I struggled to catch my breath. My heart was pounding furiously. The gun shots scared me more than I realized.

I couldn't concentrate on what was happening around me but suddenly my side of the door was harshly opened and I closed my eyes......

To be continued......

Hello loves . Hope everyone is doing good.
So what's going to happen next ?

How are you all liking the book?

Don't forget to like and comment my loves . See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.9K 28
Haley Parker. A strong, stubborn and feisty girl with multiple hidden talents was in the wrong place at the wrong time when she got kidnapped. Kidnap...
1.6K 34 54
He always was a lone wolf type of guy. Made his way with a gun under the table and an ace up his sleeve. A man with no name, no past and no future. H...
55.3K 1.7K 23
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual ene...
139K 2.6K 61
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...