For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

Bonus 2.2

9.4K 889 55
By Moonfairy28

Abhimanyu who was sitting with Jaiveer in the hall talking about some works when he heard the loud wailing of Abheer. He turns his head and sees Abheer running down the stairs holding the railing and crying badly. 

Abhi immediately stood up in fear. His heart stops thinking he may hurt himself or something because he rarely cries.

Priya and Ashika were sitting in the dining room and peeling peas while gossiping and enjoying their afternoon. But they also walk out as the cry of Abheer reaches their ears.

“What happened, mera Bachcha??” Abhi gently said as he picked him up in his arms. 

Abheer started crying more loudly, hugging him tightly. Abhi is getting more scared as his cry turns loud. 

Till now Arjun also came there and everyone surrounded Abhimanyu and started consoling him.

“Mumm..ma!!!” Abheer cries loudly clutching his father's shirt tightly. 

Abhi frowns in confusion.

“Did Mumma scold my tiger?” Abhi asked softly, making Abheer shake his head instantly and sob.

“She is not waking up, Dadda!!!” he cry and hiccup making everyone shocked.

Abhimanyu immediately made his way upstairs with hurried steps, feeling his heart pounding inside in fear.

Everyone also follows him from behind with worried expression. 

Abhimanyu open the door with a slam and come inside the room. His steps stop for a moment as his eyes fell on Aaravi’s unconscious form on the floor. Its like ground slips from under his feet.

He hand over crying Abheer to Arjun and run to Aaravi in panic.

“Aaravi…” He whispered feeling inside filled with fear. 

He gently pat her cheek but she didn't respond, remain motionless.

“First make her lay down on the bed, Abhi. I am calling the doctor,” Ashika said.

He place her gently on the bed and hold her palm on his hand. Priya also sat beside Aaravi and started rubbing her palm.

“She was okay few minutes ago. What happen to her suddenly?” Priya said.

Abhimanyu stay silent as he is not in the state of thinking anything except his Aaravi. His eyes stuck on her face.

He close his eyes for a second before looking at her. He turn his head as soft sob and hiccups of Abheer reaches his ears.

He is hugging Arjun, hiding his face in his neck and Arjun is rubbing his back to calm him down.

After a while, the doctor comes.
she examines Aaravi. Only Abhimanyu and Ashika and Priya are present in the room. 

Abhimanyu feeling his heart racing furious inside his chest and anxiety raising inside him seeing doctor’s confuse face.

She turn to Abhimanyu and said,

“I need to take her blood sample for few tests then only I can say anything,” he nodded and saw her taking out Aaravi’s blood in a injection. 

The doctor stood up and said,

“Her report’s will arrive by evening. I will contact once her report will come,”

“Is there anything to worry about? And isn't she wakes up yet?” Ashika asked softly caressing Aaravi’s hair.

“Let her report come then only I can say anything. And she will be up in a while…” 

“I am a bad boy, Dadda,” Abheer muttered against Abhimanyu’s shoulder. They are sitting on the couch with Abheer hugging him, sitting on his lap.

Abhi sigh and kisses his head lovingly,

“Who said? My baby is the best boy in the world,” This made Abheer look at him innocently.

Abhi smiles slightly at him.

“Mumma is okay, Jaan…We love our little Abheer,” he assured him, seeing his unsure eyes.

They felt movement in the bed. Abhimanyu glanced at the bed and saw Aaravi moving before she opened her eyes slowly.

He walked to her from the couch and sat beside her. He holds her hand making her look at him with half open eyes before she gives him a weak smile. 

“I am okay, Manyu,” she whispered weakly and tried to sit. 

“I can see that,..” He glared at her, helping her. She pouted at this.

Abheer walked near her and stood beside the bed as he was looking at Abhi helping her to sit. 

Aarav let out a sigh before looking at both father and son duo staring at her worriedly.

“Mumma is okay, baby…don't worry. Come here to me, Jaan,” She softly assure and calls him to sit beside her. 

Abheer quickly climbed the bed and sat beside her before hugging her from the side.

Abhi smiles at him.

“I am sorry, Mumma. I will always listen to you like a good boy, promise..” Aaravi gently pull him on her lap and wraps her arms around her.

“You are already my good boy, Bachchan..” She told him kissing his head making Abheer look up at her and smile cutely.

“Here have some juice first, Aaravi, ..Abheer let Mumma drink her juice, ” Abhi said as he poured some juice for Aaravi in a glass. Abheer nodded and sat beside her closely.

Aaravi silently drinks the juice as she can feel Abhimanyu’s anger. She stares at him, giving him an empty glass. 

“Are you angry?” she timidly asked him.

Abhimanyu glanced at her and said,

“Why won't I, huh? Should I be happy?” he said, trying his best to control his anger in front of Abheer.

“It's not like I did it intentionally. I don't know what suddenly happened to me,” she said innocently.

Abhi sighs looking at her sad face. She knows very well how to melt his anger. 

“I am fine, really…” she assured him by holding his hand.

“That your report will tell..now rest…” he covered her with a blanket and looked at Abheer who had fallen asleep hugging Aaravi’s arm. 

“Let him sleep with me…” Abhi nodded and covered Abheer also, after properly making him lie down.

“I am coming in a while till you rest and call me if you need anything,” Abhi said, kissing her forehead. 

Aaravi smiled and nodded.

“Aaravi, you should take care of yourself, beta. How worried we get to see you on the floor? Now take a few days off from your work and concentrate on your health. Even though you seem to have lost some weight,” Aaravi smile hearing Ashika’s rant since half an hour about her carelessness and bad food habit. 

“Stop smiling stupid girl. Here I am scolding her and she is smiling. I am telling you if there is something serious I will be managing your diet,” Ashika threatens her and this makes Aaravi gulp in fear. 

Ashika is very cruel and strict when it comes to food. She has seen Jaiveer’s condition. 

At the same time Abhi entered and saw Ashika and Aaravi on the bed. 

“Did you get her reports, Abhi?” Ashika asked her son after he sat on the chair beside their bed.

“I called them…they are sending in a few minutes,” he informed them, then looked at Aaravi.

“Are you feeling good?” Aaravi nodded, giving an assuring smile. 

“Don't worry so much, Manyu…” 

“How can I not? After everything…” he stopped suddenly and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. 

Ashika placed a comforting hand on his shoulder while Aaravi felt her heart clench seeing him like him so vulnerable. 

“Everything will be alright Abhi. It happens sometimes due to stress and exhaustion,..” Ashika assures him. 

Abhi nodded when suddenly his phone pinged with a message notification. 

Taking out his phone, he unlocks it and opens the message to see the message from the hospital.

“Aaravi’s report has come…” he said before opening the report pdf.

He reads the report and suddenly looks up at Aaravi who is nervously looking at him. 

“What happened Abhi? You are scaring me now,” Ashika asked worriedly when he didn't say anything for a while.

Aaravi felt her heart stop in fear and soon her eyes filled with tears.

“Aaravi is pregnant…” he breathed out in a heavy voice, making Ashika still for a second before a smile formed on her face.

Aaravi started crying hearing what he just said.

Abhi quickly sat beside him and hugged her shaking body. She hid her face in his chest sobbing badly, her hand fist his collar. She felt him placing a few kisses on her head while gently caressing her back.

Ashika felt herself tear up. She walks out, giving them some time to collect themselves. And also tell everyone the good news. 

“Jaana…” Abhi softly called her caressing her head.

“Why are you crying my love?...” he lovingly said and cupped her face making her face him.

She looked at him with her glossy eyes. Abhi smile lightly and kiss her forehead,

“Are you happy?” he asked her.

“How can I not, Manyu? We are waiting for the moment for so long,” she whispered as a beautiful appeared on her face. 

“We are going to be parents again, Manyu. I can't believe it…” she said and again tear up feeling emotional and overwhelmed with the news.

“Thank you so much,..” Abhi said to her while lovingly gazing at her, making her smile shyly. 

She cupped his face and pulled him to her level before placing her lips on his. They kiss softly and lovingly before joining their forehead together.

“I love you so so much…” she said, kissing his jaw.

“I love you too, meri Jaan…” Aaravi smiles hearing his loving voice filled with adoration.

She felt his hand on her tummy and felt ticklish as he slipped his palm under her top and lightly stroked her flat stomach as if trying to feel their baby. 

She leans against him and loses her with a smile feeling his warm touch on her skin.

They suddenly pull away hearing Abheer shout before their little rockstar run inside the room and climbs on the bed.

He stands on the bed and looks at his Mumma and Dadda with a confused look.

Aaravi smiles but frowns when he places his hands on her hips, giving her and Abhi a look. 

“Dadi is saying I am going to get a little baby sister and baby brother…” he asked with a blank look on his cute chubby face.

Abhi and Aaravi share a look before looking at Abheer who is looking serious. 

“Are you not happy, baby?” Aaravi softly asked, worried about his reaction.

“No!! I am your only baby…why do you need another baby?” Abheer said, not liking the idea of having a baby sister or a baby brother. He doesn't want to share his parents with anyone.

Aaravi felt her happiness fade away seeing Abheer’s teary eyes as he looked at them.

Abhimanyu pulls him into his arms and hugs him tightly.

“So my little tiger doesn't want a baby sister or baby brother to play with him,” Abheer looked at him with a sad face and shook his head.

“Bade Dadu is here to play with me. Vihu Chachu and Maira Bui also play with me…” he murmured in a low voice playing with Abhi’s fingers.

“But God has already given us a baby and now if we send the baby back it will be sad…now what should we do?”  Abheer blinks his eyes innocently and think by placing his index finger on his chin.

“Where is the baby?” he asked cutely.

“In Mumma’s tummy…” as Abhimanyu told him, Abheer snapped his head and looked at Aaravi’s tummy with a cute shocking expression.

Aaravi bites her lips to control her smile seeing his funny surprised face. 

“Mumma’s tummy??” he whispered then looked at Aaravi who nodded, placing her palm on her stomach.

“But her tummy is so small…” he murmured to himself, furrowing his eyebrows. 

“How did the baby go there?” he again questioned innocently, making Aaravi cough.

Abhimanyu look here and there as of he didn't hear him but Abheer narrowed his eyes a his father and again asked,

“Did Mumma eat the baby??” Aaravi bite her inner cheek seeing Abhimanyu’s pale face as he tries to answer their son’s question as he is curious.

“Yea…Yeah! She ate the baby and now the baby is inside her stomach,” Abhimanyu told him. Abheer nodded but then a pout formed on his face.

“But now you all will love the new baby. No one will love me,” he sadly mutters while looking down at his hands. 

“Who said? How can we not love our cute Abheer?” Aaravi said, pulling him on her lap. 

“We will always love our little boy. You are our heart, bachcha. Don't ever think like this, baby. Mumma, Dadda and everyone will love you forever…” Abheer smiles cheekily when Aaravi kisses his nose.

“And the little baby will also love his/her big brother..” Abhimanyu said, ruffling his hair.

“Big brother?” Abheer frowns.

“Yup..you are a big bro now. The baby will call you that,” Aaravi told him softly, making Abheer look down at her stomach. He lightly pokes her tummy and quickly pulls his hand away, looking scared.

Aaravi and Abhi chuckle seeing his reaction.

Pulling him into a hug, Aaravi kiss his crown and said,

“Aww my baby…” 

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.5K 46
โœถ๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• โœถ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

994K 38.5K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
173K 15.6K 16
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
87.8K 3.9K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---โ€-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...