Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue
Epilogue-II

Part 9

23 2 0
By Lovewritter56

Inaya's POV:

Then it was there turn and the letter was P and they were not able to answer and then we got the pass. I started singing.

Pardesi pardesi jaana nahi pardesi pardesi jaana nahi mujhe chhod ke,
mujhe chhod ke pardesi pardesi jaana nahi muh mod ke dil tod ke

pardesi mere yaara vada nibhaana mujhe yaad rakhna kahin bhool na jaana
pardesi pardesi jaana nahi mujhe chhod ke,
mujhe chhod ke
pardesi pardesi jaana nahi munh mod ke dil tod ke.

Armaan and Vivaan said," Yah Bhabhi we won, they lose. Ohhh sad for you." While teasing them.

I did high-fi with them and with Aesha and Sara also.

I said while teasing them," Oh Anya, Kiara and Mr. Aziz, you lose. Ohh so sad for you."

Sara said," Bhabhi can you sing that song which you sang just now full. I want to hear it."

Fara and Prisha," Ya bhabhi can you please sing."

Armaan and Vivaan added," Ya bhabhi."

" Guys my voice is not good."I started singing.

Anya said," You didn't thought that before choosing the game and also before singing."

" Oh Anya dear, it's just a game."

Armaan said," And you lose in it."

"Armaan don't tease her."

" Bhabhi!"

" She would start crying like a baby."

"Ohhh!"

Zain said," Stop irritating Anya, both of you."

Anya said," Thank you, jiju. You are the best. "

" You are welcome, Ana."after hearing it I made a pout.

Armaan said," Bhabhi, you leave them, you still have us. You sing."

I started singing.

Paradesi paradesi jaana nahin
Mujhe chhodake, mujhe chhodake
Paradesi mere yaara waada nibhaana
Mujhe yaad rakhana kahin bhul na jaana

Paradesi paradesi jaana nahin
Mujhe chhodake, mujhe chhodake
Paradesi mere yaara waada nibhaana
Tum yaad rakhana kahin bhul na jaana

Mainne tumako chaaha tumase pyaar kiya
Sabakuchh tumape yaar apana waar diya
Ban gi jogan mainne prit ka jog liya
Na socha na samajha dil ka rog liya
Paradesi mere yaara laut ke ana
Tum yaad rakhana kahin bhul na jaana

I struck because I was not able to remember the lyrics, suddenly Zain started singing.

Har pal meri yaad tumhen tadapaaegi
Main jaagunga nind tumhe na aegi
Chhod ke aise haal men jo tum jaaoge
Sach kahata hun jaan bahot pachhataaoge
Paradesi mera yaara mujhe na rulaana
Tum yaad rakhana kahin bhul na jaana

Ahaan and Kabir said," Bhai you never sung a song before. Haa.. you have changed." In teasing tone.

He said, " Shut up. I am going to the room." And he started leaving.

I again hold his hand. " Please!" And he sat down.

Everyone started looking at us. " Oye Hoye."

I started staring them if we could kill from eyes then they would have gone till now. And they all shut up.

Vivaan said," Bhai I could see your female version."

Armaan said," Vivaan from now, we had to keep bhabhi a little far from Bhai. Otherwise we will get another Bhai, bhabhi is started getting change as she came close to Bhai."

Aesha said," Now so you will stop but what after marriage. They will be in the same room, in the same bed. Could you stop your bhabhi to be with her husband." And everyone started laughing.

Armaan said," Right, Aesha."

I stood up in anger, "I am done guys." Aesha and Armaan came after me.

" Come on Inaya."

" No, go and continue."

" Looks like my Inaya got angry." While cupping my face.
I smiled.

" Come on bhabhi, you are cool. And you looks more cute when you are angry, you know."

" You all know, how to make me happy. I can't be angry at all."

Anya says from back," You didn't even left my bestfriend for flirting."

" Are you getting jealous, Sweetheart. So don't worry, you only are the victim of my flirting."

And he took my hand and turned the music on. The song was Burj Khalifa and then he went and requested Anya for her hand.

" May I please."

" I will let you also take this opportunity." And she gave her hand and he takes it and drops her to the floor and then he goes to Aesha and Kiara and brings them also and Vivaan brings their cousins and Zain was working on his phone.

Vivaan asked," Bhai are you coming??"

"No!" It was a stern no.

Armaan said," Bhai come na."

" My decision is clear, it won't change."

I asked," What about you Rehaan, why are you not coming."

" Bhabhi I don't wanna dance, I will make your video."

" Don't!"

" As you wish."

" Thank you."

And we all started dancing together. I noticed Zain was missing for a certain time but later he came maybe he got some certain call.

After a few minutes:

Later we went to our room.

Then I went to change my clothes, and came after changing.
I said," You are not going to change."

" I will change later, I still have work to do."

" As you wish. I can sleep on the couch."

He said," Okay."

How can he even say okay.

I said," It was not supposed to get that way."

He said while looking at me," So how it should have gone."

I said," You should have said that you will sleep on the couch, that's what gentleman does."

He said," I am not a gentleman."

Oh God this man, may be I have to get used to it, after all he is not going to be like some book and drama's man.

I took a cushion and kept it on the couch and took my headphones out.

He asked," What are you doing?"

I said while playing some songs and wearing it," Listening songs."

I took two chocolate out of my bag.

I asked while giving one chocolate to him," Do you want?"

He said," I don't like chocolates."

I said," Are you even a man, oh sorry even you are not a human because you don't like chocolates, you are always busy with your work, and your girlfriend. You don't know how to be a gentleman."

He asked," Girlfriend??!"

I said," Your laptop."

I again started saying," Seriously are you sure, you are a man, I bet you can never make a girl blush also, means come on learn something from your brothers, they are so good in flirting and you."

He said," Come on, did you just question my flirting skills." While standing and coming close to me.

He again continued," You bet I can't make a girl blush."

I said," Of course, do you think with your these flirting skills anyone is gonna get impressed by you."

I know I was going far but of course his flirting skills are bad as hell.

He while coming close to my face then he turned his face towards my ear and whispered," So you are gonna lose this bet, honey."

I pushed him and turned my face before he would do something to make me blush, then I went and sat on the couch and start eating my chocolate while listening to the music.

Zain POV:

I was going back to the room because I had so much work to do but when she asked me politely I couldn't refuse so I agreed to stay there, if there would be someone else at her place, I don't know if I would have stayed there or not.

Then Armaan took her to dance and they were dancing and everyone all joined them, they asked me also to join them but I refused and while they all were dancing, I was seeing only one person which was her, I couldn't keep my eyes off her while she was dancing, for a minute I was addicted to her, she was like a drug to me. When I came back to my senses, I looked it was my mom call, I went aside and told her that everything was fine and everyone was dancing. After I ended the call with her I started making a video of them so the first reason was I didn't wanted her to know I was making her video and second she already refused Rehaan to make a video. After making the video, I went again and sit their and then we all came to our rooms. She went to change and asked me that I won't change my clothes but I told her that I will change later cause I had a lots of work. Then she said that she will sleep on the couch, I won't let her sleep on the couch but it was quite fun in arguing with her. Then she questioned my flirting skills and said that I should learn how to flirt from my brother's and that's it I accept her challenge and will make her lose her bet.

After a while I was her, she was sleeping on the couch while headphones on her ear and chocolate on her chest. She was sleeping just like a small kid, not in a proper position.

I picked the chocolate and put it on the table and took her headphone out and kept them also on the table.

Then I picked her up and made her sleep on the bed and put a blanket on her.

Then I sat on the couch and again started doing my work.

Anya POV:

Everyone left for there rooms and I also was going to my room and suddenly that Rich brat came in front of me and again started flirting with me.

He said," You are looking quite beautiful in this normal outfit only."

To which I replied," I looks good in every thing unlike you."

I must say I am saying a lie at this time, he looks handsome in those plain red shirt and blue jeans.

And then Vivaan said," Sweetheart-3 Ameer Baap ki bigdi Aulad-0."

Kaira said," Armaan don't feel bad atleast you are looking much more handsome than someone." Pointing towards Vivaan.

Armaan said to Kaira," Thanks Kaira. You are also looking gorgeous, you know."

To which she replied," Thank you, Armaan."

Armaan said," You are such a sweet, atleast you didn't tried to make joke of my compliment."

Kaira teasing me," Oh I am not so rude to someone who is so sweet, Armaan."

I said to Vivaan," Vivaan let's leave. I guess these guys need to talk more with each other, we don't have any use here."

Vivaan said pointing Armaan, " Ya Anya, you know here no one can be trusted except you, some people change very quick, right Armaan Bhai."

Definitely he was pointing Armaan to stop flirting with Kiara.

Kiara said," Don't worry Anya, no one is taking your, Ameer Baap ki bigdi Aulad away from you. You two take time and talk."

And she was leaving.

I said," Wait for me, who is interested in talking with this rich brat. I am coming with you to the room, I need some rest."

And I went with her to the room and after going there Kiara started doing her some work and I slept.

Then I wake up after 2 or maybe two and a half hour later. Then I went down stairs with Aesha and Kiara on the dining area where there three cousins Sara, Prisha and Fara were sitting and on their side where sitting Armaan, Vivaan and Rehaan.

Then we all sat there.

I asked," Zain jiju and Inaya didn't came till now."

Vivaan said," Nope."

I said," Then definitely something will be going in between them."

Armaan coughed, and then said mockingly," It can never happen."

I said," It can also happen."

Armaan said," You don't know my brother, he can only do one thing which is working on his laptop."

I said," Don't say anything about my jiju. Ok."

Armaan said," First he is my Bhai."

I said," I don't argue with a stupid like you."

Armaan said," Who are you saying stupid."

Kiara said," Herself."

I said " Kiara you are betraying me, I am seeing."

Vivaam said," Anya don't you know these two are betrayers."

I said," Right Vivaan, leave them. Tell me in which room Inaya and Zain jiju are staying in?"

Vivaan said," In 506."

I said," Thank you. I am going to call them for dinner." Armaan said," No I will go."

I said," No I will go."

Armaan again said," No I will go."

Then an argument started between me and him in which Kiara and Vivaan also get included.

Then suddenly Inaya and Zain jiju came. And the surprise was Inaya was wearing a blazer of a man, definitely of Zain jiju.

Then we played games and we lose of course because Inaya use to listen much more songs than any of us. She is a big fan of music.

Then I went up into the room and talked on my phone with my parents, my parents are worried for me as they are not here.

And then finally after talking, I used my phone and then slept before me Kiara had already gone to sleep when I came after talking as she has done a lot of work today.

Aesha POV:

I went near the pool side and sat there. I started getting flash backs of my ex boyfriend, I said Inaya yes to come here but I really am not happy to come here at all as I came with my ex to a cruise like this only, the worst thing in the world is by trusting that man, I broke my parents heart, they told me that man was not right but I was only blind in his love that I couldn't see it and left my parents for him.

I won't repeat that mistake again.

Suddenly I heard someone's voice, " Hey!"

I turned back it was Rehaan.

I replied," Hi!"

He said, " Why are you sitting here alone."

I replied," Just like this only. You can accompany me."

He said," Sure."

When he sat near me, I said," Can I share something with you."

He said," Of course."

I said," You know I had a ex who cheated on me with another girl."

He said," Then he is the most stupid person in the world. He left such a beautiful girl for another girl."

I said," Thank you for the compliment."

" But that's why I don't date anyone anymore and I believe there is some reason because of which you become a Playboy, if you want you can tell me."

"Ahmm.. how you got to know this."

" I can see the pain in your eyes."

" You are the first one to ask me this?"

" Is that so?"

" Hmm.. When I was 18, I confessed to that girl which I liked from past 5 years and she accepted it. I was so happy, you know... We dated 3 months and in the first month everything was going well but slowly I was seeing her interest in this relationship was going. I ignored that also, I use to see that she use to get calls from boys, she use to hide things from me, she use to go away from me and then talk if she picked the call. I ignored literally everything. She thought I was not able to see.. no bro.. I was being blind for her... And my love made me blind. But the things got over when I went to her house one day, a man opened the door and from behind she came and kissed on his lips and asked him, baby has the condoms arrived. And then she looked at me and was shocked, they both were just wearing bathrobes and there clothes were lying on the floor and there both hairs were wet it looked like they both just came out after having a long bath. And I came from there without even saying a word."

I could see the pain in his eyes. I couldn't help but wrapped my hands on him and hugged and literally I was crying.

" I am so sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that question."

" No, that's absolutely fine. But I hate one part."

" What?" While taking off my arms from him.

" You are taking my sympathy. I should get it." While wiping my tears.

I said while slightly hitting him on his arm," You na."

Inaya's POV:

I waked up and saw Zain working on his laptop on the couch, he was looking so handsome. Oh god, someone stop me from thinking about him, finally I controlled myself. Wait I was sleeping in the couch, how I came on the bed and I forgot to remove my headphones and also my chocolate was kept on me.

Oh God, what happened, yesterday.

I wished Zain," Good morning!"

To replied," Good morning!" Without even looking at me.

I asked," Wasn't I sleeping on the couch."

He saw me and said me," Did you forgot what happened yesterday?"

I asked," What happened?"

He asked raising his eyebrows," You really forgot what happened yesterday."

I stood up and went towards him and asked," What happened tell na. Did I did something? "

He said," Something! What I tell what you did? I can't even say what all you did. Because of you I have to sleep on this couch yesterday because you..."

I asked in a shocked and embarassed both way," Because I ?"

He said," You came near me and then.."

I said in between before he could finish his sentence," Stop.. Let's forget what I did?"

I was embarassed and going towards then suddenly I remembered something and turn and went towards him.

I said," Hey wait! Are you fooling me, I was not drunk yesterday, how could I do something like this in my senses, and how can I forget it. You definitely are fooling me."

He kept his laptop aside, stood then came near me and said,"Atleast you are not that stupid, Miss Inaya."

I said taunting him," Don't even think me crazy like you."

He said, " Of course, I know you are much more crazy than me."

" Shut up!" And I closed the door of the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 855 37
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
1.7K 358 10
Love taking its turns from friends to lovers, parallel couples with different stories awaiting to feel the love . In spite of being the best friends...
1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
41.5K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...