Starting Line || Carter Grays...

Bởi pezzbosch

Consumed by the grief of losing her brother at a young age, Skye Mitchell found herself standing behind the s... Xem Thêm

Dedication & Disclaimer
Playlist
Prologue
(1) Recruitment
(2) Promotions
(3) Checkups
(4) Firetruck
(5) Snakebite
(6) Titanium
(7) Truths
(8) Hurt
(9) Curse
(10) Storms
(11) Cobra
(12) Imposter
(13) Dates
(14) Emergency
(15) Ceremony
(16) Invitations
(17) Shopping
(18) Dances
(19) Kidnapped
(20) Memories
(21) Childish
(22) Lightspeed
(23) Fate
(24) Reunion
(25) Forever
Epilogue: Starting Line
Thank You
Etsy Shop
STORY THEIF

New Story... Again :)

133 1 0
Bởi pezzbosch

The Legacy of Ooze

01/01/2024 || 12 p.m. EST

I've spent my entire life chasing Ivan Ooze across the galaxy. It was my mission to make sure he was unsuccessful in his plans of destroying everything in his wake. I will stop at nothing to make sure he pays for what he has done. Even if it means destroying my own flesh and blood.

I may be the daughter of the most vile person in the galaxy, but I was nothing like him. I refused to follow in his steps. With the help of various allies across the galaxy, taking down Ivan once and for all doesn't seem so difficult.

Who's ready?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.8K 357 32
↠Part of the Lightspeed Rescue Saga ↞ Nova Phillips never expected to be a hero. Her work was her life and she was happy being behind the scenes wor...
13.1K 375 40
Kendall Morgan spirals through a terrible extent of treachery and deceit. During those times, she finds love in the most unexpected places and strugg...
9.1K 344 18
After a year of being friends Tori thinks she knows everything about her friends and she is worried that they might find out everything about her. Th...
2.1K 72 40
Demons are on the loose in Mariner Bay and Captain Mitchell has chosen six rangers to defeat them. Will Jade and the others defeat all of them or wil...