MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37

Chapter 36

1.6K 117 36
By taekook_mama

Sneaking through the security wasn't too hard. hoseok religiously followed the dot in his digital map and soon he could see the door holding Taehyung. Two men were guarding the door as expected.

He stayed hidden as he observed for a way to get rid of the men without alerting anyone inside the room with V.

He tucked the gun he was holding bending his belt, ready to approach when the door suddenly opened and walking out was Namjoon with a big grin on his face and followed behind him was three other men. Hoseok hid properly but not missing the chance to take a peek inside the room to count how many other men would be inside the room with V.

None.

"Get the car ready, We should leave immediately"

He heard Namjoon order one of the men who ran ahead of the group.

Hoseok waited till they were completely out of sight and sound. He straightened himself and pulled up his most cheerful smile.

"Hey, guys!" He cheerfully called out to the guards who immediately were alert at seeing someone suddenly in front of them. "Guys, it's just me" he quickly smiling more brightly to look as harmless as possible which worked as the men visibility relaxed.

"Which unit are you from and what are you doing in this part of the dungeon?" One of the guards asked still looking at him not completely trusting.

"I was curious" hoseok started with a visible pout walking casually closer to the men "Everyone seems to have seen the famous V but me" he clung to the man who was less on guard instantly earning a shy smile.

"No one else has seen him or know he is even here except people from this particular unit." He other man spoke with a raised brow causing hoseok to straighten a bit but soon a different smile replaced the one there. "So what unit are you fro....?!" The words were cut off with the sole of hoseok's boot coming in contact with his face, before the man closer to him could react his head was smacked hard against the iron door.

A short fight broke out between hoseok and the first guy and who proved to be as strong as he looked. Hoseok was so tempted to pull out his gun and shoot the man but he couldn't risk attracting attention to the cell. After much struggle he was able to knock the guard out.

"F-fucking bitch!" He cursed at the unconscious guard while bent over to catch his breath. He stood up and looked at the door, pulling the tough guard toward it and placed his right palm on the door lock. After a quick scan the door was unlocked to his relief.

"Did someone miss me?" He walked into the cell with a big and proud smile seeing his best friend's surprised face but the big smile soon turned to clenched jaws at the sight of Taehyung's bruised body.

Taehyung had the look of relief and gratitude at the sight of Hoseok. He doesn't know what he would ever do in this world without the older.

"I didn't expect you would come?" Taehyung whispered with a groan leaving his lips the next second when his left arm was released from the cuffs.

"I would never leave you. I thought I had made that clear a million times" Hoseok spoke through gritted teeth.

How can people do this to their own family. That sick old man seems to only be getting more twisted

Taehyung's knees gave out immediately his both hands were released but hoseok was quick to catch him.

"I'm fine, I just need a minute. Don't worry" Taehyung reassured his friend laying flat on the floor to relax a little. He heard hoseok walk out of the cell but he didn't look towards him. The injuries at his back stings but he ignores it as he pulls his knee towards his chest to stretch them. He hears hoseok return dropping a shirt by his side.

Taehyung sat up as he continued to stretch his body while biting back any painful sound from the stings.

"Are you sure you can walk?" Hoseok asked.

The younger nodded picking up the T-shirt hoseok dropped earlier to pull them over his head. He gently stood up and was glad he doesn't feel those weaknesses on his knees again.

"Let's go" he informed walking straight out of the cell. Hoesok nodded walking closely behind him.

His anger was soon turned into worries as he watched the younger walking like there were no bruises under those T-shirt or his family did not just lock him up intending to beat him to death. All this causing him to remember how taehyung started embracing the pain and acting tough.

His thoughts were soon cut short when he noticed they were walking towards the mansion instead of outside.

"This is the wrong direction, Tae?"

"Don't worry, it's the right way"

"Are you stupid! Look where you are going" hoseok said trying to pull him to a stop. "This is the direction to the main building not outside"

"That exactly where i am going" Taehyung pulled his arms away from the older and and continued walking

"What?..." Hoesoek hurried towards him in shock

"Jungkook must be going to meet father and I have to stop him before that....."

"Are you insane? You can barely walk talk more of fighting and what you are worried about is a brat bent on taking revenge?!"  Hoesoek pulls him back

"He can't meet with him. He might think it's very easy to kill father but he will only end up playing right into his hands. I can't allow him fall into his hands" Taehyung was talking absentlmindly pulling his arms away from hoseok. He needs to stop Jungkook before it's too late.

"There is no way I am allowing you to run into that old demons hands after risking my life twice to save you!" His outburst finally catch taehyung full attention. They both held their gaze for a short while before taehyung broke off first with a sorry and started sprinting.

Hoseok sighed heavily. He can't believe his eyes or ears right now. One thing tells him to just turn around and walk out of here but the other mind insists he needs to stop Taehyung.

He saw what that father of his made him do when he had his mother as a hostage. That is only going to repeat itself if they both play right into that old man's palms again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin has been quietly following Jungkook's track and the tracker he has says he is very close causing him to hurry in his steps.

He is not warry of the cameras as he is sure yoongi has it all covered. When he took the next turn he immediately saw Jungkook walking down a hall. With relief he aimed to call for his attention.

"Jungkook!"

He saw Jungkook halting in his step and turning around but that wasn't his call. He turned towards the direction of the voice to see the detective. And all he saw was red.

Jungkook halt at the call of his name and he turned to see the older matching towards him. He looks better than earlier but the sight of the bruise all over his skin did not stop playing in front of his mind. And he refuse to shake it off because it seems to be perfect fuel to his anger.

He turned around to walk away, there is no reason to entertain taehyung any longer when he has a mission to accomplish.

"JUNGKOOK DON'T YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP!" He heard the older order and he subconsciously stopped on his track again.

Taehyung signed in relief at the younger stopping. "Hey, can we talk outside please. There is no need to..."

"Another word from you and I will be blowing your brains out!"

Taehyung's word were cut off by Jimin pointing a gun at his heard and soon hoseok appeared out of no where pointing his gun at Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin pointed his second gun at hoseok.

Taehyung only gave Jimin a quick glance before turning towards Jungkook again. The mafia boss didn't seem fazed but was looking at him.

"You don't have to do this. There is another way you can bring him to justice without putting yourself in danger like this" he continued trying to persuad Jungkook. Ignoring the gun pointing at his heard unlocking.

There was silent for a long second and with the look on Jungkook's face he didn't look like any of those words went into his ears.

"You can trust me. I didn't betray you, love. I would never betray your trust. All this is a big misunderstanding, I didn't know you were the same jeon from back then. I wouldn't let things get to this point if I knew. Please believe me." Taehyung pleaded with all his might. If Jungkook doesn't trust him...

"I believe you" Jungkook finally spoke lower his head to the gun on his hand.  "That's why I can not pull the trigger at you right now" he whispered

Taehyung signed in relief almost feeling like crying at the overwhelming relief...

"But that doesn't change the fact that we are enemies" he continued "So let's pretend everything that happened between us never happened in exchange I will overlook the part where I should kill you" he added walking into the next corner

"No! Don't go after him please, it's not worth it..." Taehyung tried to run after the younger but was suddenly pushed hard and he stumbled back losing his balance and falling on the floor.

"I will respect Jk request to leave you alone this time but the next time will be on sight" Jimin warned running after Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't care what Jungkook wanted, he can end things with him, he can forget everything they have had together but he cannot allow him face his father. He struggled to stand on his weak legs to go after him again but he suddenly felt a string stab into his neck.

His hands flew to his neck turning towards to Hoseok, his vision already fading.

"I'm sorry but we need to get out of here" he heard hoseok say with an apologetic look.

"No. You don't understand"

He tried to say and fight the darkness overcoming his senses.

"Please, I need to stop Jungkook from meeting him"

He tried again but his mouth is not moving neither is a sound coming out of his lips. His body went limp and was caught by hoseok who lifted him up and started walking towards the entrance.

"There is no way Jungkook is succeeding. Please let me get him back...." That was the last thought that crossed his mind as consciousness finally left him. A drop tears rolling down his eyes. "This is how he wouldn't be able to save someone he loved again"

Hoseok knew it was going to dangerous when taehyung woke up but all he cares about his getting him out of here. If his Best Friend doesn't know how to put himself first, he will do it for him.

Jungkook has enough manpower to accomplish the mission if not they can all perish knowing they fought their best....

He is very aware the mafia boss did not have any plans to leave here alive.

___________________
___________________

First update of the year!

Thoughts?!

What do you think will be the outcome of this mission?

See you next chapter

I purple you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.5K 37
"I still can't believe, kissing you once has ended up in marrying you" Jungkook spoke out of the blue "And for the nth time Jungkook, you were the on...
246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...
467K 21.7K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...