Keeper → George Russell

By SuspiciouslySav

They say she was a keeper, both in sports and in personality. They say that you were supposed to hold her out... More

Disclaimer
CAST
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
i| The Norris Bunch
ii| Emilia and me
iii| Alex and Holly
iV| Eye for detail
Vi| Too busy to party?
Vii| Bad idea, right?
Viii| The bet
iX| Breakfast?
X| Problems
Xi| Solutions
Xii| A date?

V| Deals and Destinations

798 35 1
By SuspiciouslySav

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Who I am

"I do not fit into the crowd."

Iris - My fav agent
11:02am

Iris
Hey Hollie,
I hope you're having a nice
time with your brother. I come with
a lot of sponsorship offers.

Holly
Details please, Iris.

Iris
Tommy Hilfiger and want to pair you
with an F1 driver called George Russell
for a photoshoot.

Holly
How come?

Iris
They sponsor Mercedes and Russell
in general. The media liked you two,
they think it would benefit them.
They already sponsor you so you
don't really have a choice :)

Holly
It's cool. The others?

Iris
The standard Nike ad that the club
requires you to do with other players
and Hilton wants you and Lando to
pair together for some siblings ad.

Holly
Accept them all and I'll see you
when I'm back. Thanks, Iris

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

Truth be told, Holly Norris hadn't always done as she was told. She was a stubborn child, a trait formed from having siblings older than her and going into a sport that required her to be tough. As she grew, she learnt that not all rules were made to be broken and some were there intending to keep her safe.

"If doing sponsorship photoshoots and ads kept to the rules then that's what she would do. Besides, George seemed nice to work with so she could cope with doing a photoshoot with him...perhaps a little flirting because it was Holly.

"You can't seriously be doing work right now?" Emilia complained.

Holly placed her phone on the table and brought all her attention back to the food and people in front of her. Lando and Oscar had joined them for breakfast before the race, sitting across from her. Lando was used to Holly being on her phone so it wasn't known.

"Sorry," She said sheepishly. "I can't escape it."

"What is it this time?" Lando questioned.

"Photoshoot and ads...one with the team, one with you and one with Mr George Russell—"

"George? Why?" Lando asked immediately, confused.

"We apparently share a sponsor," Holly replied with a shrug. "It's cool."

"Is it a problem?" Oscar questioned, glancing at Lando.

"No," Holly shook her head. "Lando's just curious. Besides, Tommy Hilfiger has been good to me so this returns the favour."

  "Are you jealous, Lando?" Emilia teased. "You think Holly should only do Ads with you?"

"Holly can do ads with whoever she likes," Lando shrugged. "We should go get ready, I'll see you two later."

As Lando and Oscar went to begin the schedules for race day, Holly and Emilia were corned by a wonderful social media admin for McLaren. She wore a bright smile as she offered a greeting to the pair. Everyone knew Holly was Lando's sister but very few employees approached her because they were often busy.

"Hey! I'm Chloe and we were wondering if you'd like to do a small video with us?" Chloe questioned with a dashing smile. "Jim, our manager, thinks it would be great to have you sit in the car and you genuine reaction to it."

"I'd be happy to," Holly smiled gratefully.

Chloe seemed thrilled at the response and sent a quick text to her manager to let her know everything was going smoothly. Holly knew how it worked so she made sure to follow the lead of what they were doing.

In all honestly, Holly was always fascinated by the skill Lando had and she knew he put a lot of time and effort into making sure he proved himself every day.

"I fit quite snugly in here!" Holly commented as she sat in the car.

"That's because you and Lando are the same height and build, surprisingly," Emilia chuckled. "I'd argue you have more muscle than him from all the running."

"I think Lando only focuses on neck strength most of the time but I have to work on different areas that my trainers tell me to," Holly explained, partly to Emilia and partly to the camera. "I don't think Lando and I would do a good job if we switched careers. My driving skills are average and his football skills don't exist."

Chloe chuckled from behind the camera, "Have you been in an f1 car before?"

"Nope, he's sadly never brought me this close to it," Holly explained. "It's just as technical as I expected, super tight though. I can understand how he can feel everything that goes on."

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

Leaving for England was something bittersweet for Holly. She enjoyed time with her brother and likely wouldn't see him for at least two or three weeks due to her schedule. She'd see Mr George Russell again before her brother. It was normal for Holly and Lando to be apart and a lot of siblings went longer without seeing each other.

"If we get into the FA final, you're showing up," Holly demanded as she hugged her brother. "Don't do anything stupid without me."

"I never do. You're the stupid one."

"But not as stupid as you," Holly winked, patting his arm. "Bye Oscar, it was wonderful meeting you."

Holly gave Oscar a fist bump as the Australian gave her a bright smile. As Holly took a lot of her suitcase, she looked around for where Emilia had gone. Then as she look towards the elevator, she saw her standing with none other than Lewis Hamilton.

You get it, girl. Holly thought.

"Sorry! Emilia apologised as she joined her friend.

"Don't apologise," Holly laughed as they walked towards the taxi. "So..?"

"He gave me his number."

"Score," Holly whispered.

As Holly climbed into the taxi and paid attention to the world rolling by outside, she pursed her lips. Her mind whirled around before she finally blurted out

"Uh oh, I didn't say goodbye to Alex. He's gonna kill me."

I once again apologise for the update wait. Just simple the Christmas to New Year celebration then I got really sick again :( I'm hoping to get back to the normal 1-3 days .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.7K 19
"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...
16.4K 255 21
Amelia Callaghan is a simple girl. She graduated a 5 year long Radiography(x-rays and stuff) degree a couple of months ago and has been looking for a...
10.2K 260 18
"you only just told him that? honey, i've been telling him that for years." ☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, senna and lando are clearly made for each other, but b...
75K 1K 41
Gabi Norris sister of Lando Norris gets hired to work as a photographer for various teams in which she makes some good friends and some who may even...