Alastor And The Barista

Af Goat8991

This is an Alastor x Reader~ MC is mostly gender neutral~ (fem leaning) This might be terrible by the way, a... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

722 18 3
Af Goat8991

~------------------------~

You woke up to the smell of breakfast. Confused as to where you were for a second but then remembered, you were dead and in hell. You sniffed the air even more smelling toast and some eggs. Rolling over you got out of bed, opening your bathroom door.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, you didn't notice this but your hair is still the same colour but it has a single red strand in it. Blood red. It actually looks really cool. You combed your finger thought your hand as a way to brush it and make yourself look presentable.

Heading out of the bathroom you realised you might want to buy some clothes today while out. Might have to ask Sally about that. You bit your lip out of nervous habit. Then started to head out of your room down the stairs, taking wiffs of the smell of food.

It was just John down there, looked like he was making food for himself. "Morning John" you said walking by the kitchen side and sitting at the dinning table. You startled him slightly, making him jump a little. You whispered a small sorry.

"Your up early" he said flipping his egg. "it's rude to wake late while being a guest" you said with a shrug. "Huh?" He thought, as if that wasn't a thing in hell.

"You want some eggs and toast?" He asked walking over to their fridge. "if thats alright with you. I can make them myself if you want?" You said standing. He shooed you away, you smiled and sat back down. You watched him work the eggs and put the bread in the grill.

When they were done he put them onto a plate and sat down opposite to you, like last night. You smiled and said a small thank you before digging in.

You hummed in delight at them. "Good?" John asked looking up at you. "yes, they are delicious." You hummed and ate more. The more you thought about it, you haven't had a lot of small things in a while. The tea from last night, now eggs and toast.

The eggs weren't normal eggs, the yolk was blue. Still scrumptious either way. "What animal do these eggs come from John?" You asked intrigued but the origin. "chickens" he stated simply. "Have a farm" he added. "Ah alright, do you sell them?" You brought your fork to your mouth to take a bite. "Yes and no" he said with his mouthfull. Once he finished that bite he continued "In the cafe we own, we make breakfast there." He the continued eating. So that's why he was awake befor Sally.

After that you sat in silence eating your breakfast. The occasional clatter of cutlery filling the silence as well as the clock on the wall.

Sally came down just as you two finished. "You two are up early" she said walking by John, giving him a kiss on the cheek which he gave her one back. "I know why he's awake but why are you (y/n)?" She started to pour herself a cup of coffee out of the pot John boiled already.

"It's a sign of respect." You said sitting back holding your stomach full from the delicious breakfast. "Ah it would have been fine if you stayed asleep till the evening dear" she sat down next to you and John."Just means I can take you out shopping!" She said excitedly. John took her hand in his just holding it.

You smiled at them being all lovey in the morning. "(Y/n) how did you get John's pj's?" She asked realising what you had on. "oh sorry, they were in the chest of draws. Sorry if I wasn't allowed to wear them." You said pulling at one of the sleeves.

"I put them there" John said simply. Sally looked at him a little shocked. "So you do like them!" The smile on her face was contagious, one similar appeared on your face. You could see a small one tugging at the corners of John's as he looked at his wife. "We better get you your own ones today then." She stated also stealing a peace of toast from John's plate that was left over.

~

After breakfast Sally took you upstairs and gave you some spair clothes, you asked if the top could be long sleeved and she had one you could borrow. You got a long sleeve black top and some light wash black jeans. Just something as a place holder till you got your own clothes today.

"That'll do dear, for now. Why'd you want long sleeves?" She asked walking out the room with you in tow. "I have a scar that I'd rather not people look at..." You looks down holding over the burn. It seemed to have healed when you fell down. Now there was just a big ugly scar on your forearm. You didn't want to see it or others to see it. "oh that's alright dear" Sally waved it off, grabbing her hand bag and keys.

While getting dressed John had gone off to work at the cafe. Sally told you that you will be visiting it as you will be getting free drinks or pastries. You really wanted to see the cafe and maybe ask if you could work there but would wait till they trusted you a little more.

~

The walk into the town was calm, you didn't expect hell to be so calm. But then again this is the out skirts if the main city.
As you got closer you could hear people talking and walking around, and the odd scream. It definitely did not look like a normal city. There was cars, some broken and smoking, and rubbish littled on the floor. One car was even rammed into the front of a shop. Then there was the odd cracked out person on the floor with either a bag by them or boose. Some blood remained on the floor by them or just slpatterd on the walls.

You could see people dressed rather scandalously, trashy or rather smart. You could tell there was no "trends" in hell. Everyone was different. Not every demon looked the same, some even looked human.

Sally grabbed your hand, as you started to wonder with out noticing. You looked at her and smiled as a thanks. She squeezed your hand as a form of comfort.

"We will be going into a cheaper store as we have been struggling recently." Sally said a bit ashamed. "Oh that's perfectly fine! Sometimes you can find some gems in secondhand shops!" you smiled at her. She nodded, "well let's go here first then!" Her excitement back, she pointed at a clothing shop, front window was broken.

The shop was called Bills Gifts. The exterior was a dark blue the lettering in a orange. Looked to be painted on by hand.

As you walked in a fried smell hit your nose and if she read your mind sally leaned in and whispered "we will clean the clothes before you wear them dear" you nodded to her and walked over to a clothing rack.

They were not sorted at all so it was a case of look in every rack and you might find something worth it. You did find a nice blouse with ruffles in the front. Showing it to Sally she nodded and took it from you keeping it on her hand while you continued to look throught. You did find a tee-shirt that said 'Angle Dust' and a spider looking person, maybe a stripper on it. You decided to tuck that under your arm as a maybe.

You found a few dress shirts and blouses and handed them to sally, "what's that you got under your arm Dear?" She asked reaching for it. Her eyes went wide when she saw it. "I thought it looked cool, I kept it as a maybe ?" You shrugged.

"Dear this is angel dust, he is an adult entertainer." She said looking at it with wide eyes. "Don't know how this is could got here. Your definitely having it". She tucked it with the rest of the tops you had chosen.

"Right, next trousers dear. Over there" she said pointing to the left. There was more here for some reason, were people loosing there trousers or something ?

You just picked out a few pairs of black slacks and some jeans. She took them all and didn't even bat an eye. This is gonna cost so much. You sweat dropped. "Go get 2 pairs of shoes dear as well, then I think we are done~" She said dragging you over to the shoes. You choose some casual van type shoes, they were black with red laces. And some ankle boots, a nice burgundy.

Walking up to the till you were nervous about how much this was going to be. Feeling bad, you wanted to grab some of the stuff and put it back. You reached for some but Sally slapped you hand away "No, you want all this. I'm getting you it. This place is cheap so don't worry" she said whispering the last part. You smiled nervously watching the cashier ring them up.

"That'll be $15 Mama'." He said,
Your eyes nearly bauldged out your head. When Sally said it was cheap you didn't know it was that cheap, God damn. When you were alive you'd pay that for 1 shirt.

Sally smiled wide and handed the man some bills. He counted them right in her face, that's rude. Once he counted to the right amount he slung them all in to bags. Just all slung into 2 bags.

"Thank you!" She called back to the man. Linking her arm with yours.

"That was a steal Sally! I didn't know it was gonna be that cheap for 5 tops 4 pants and 2 shoes. Damn." You sighed. "Thank you Sally" you said shyly, wrapping your arms would yourself.

"That's fine dear!" She placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Let's go to the cafe, it's just down this road to the left" She said smiling and pointing in the direction.

There were people coming and going of all different kinds, there was this one guy, he walked past and bumped shoulder with you, "ow" you said quietly looking back, your arm feeling tingly. "Carefull dear" Sally said.

"He should have been more careful, pridefull ass." You said rubbing your shoulder looking back at his fully red clad ass. "(Y/n) carefull..." She said lowly making you turn away from him.

"That's The Radio Demon" she said in a hushed whisper. "Oh fuck" you said, your eyes wide.

Sally begun to speed walk with you on her arm, hoping he didn't hear you call him an ass.

Little did they know he heard and turned to look at you an agitated look on his smiley face.

You and Sally got to the cafe and it looked a little run down. The once red paint chipping so you could see the bear wood underneath, It needed a new paint job and some fresh glass installed. You smiled at it. Sally looked at you proudly, "this is ours!"

She pulled you in, waving excitedly towards the counter where John was. He gave a small wave back before tending to the customer at hand. He made them a drink and gave them a scone.

Once that coustomer was served he walked from around the counter over to yours and Sally's table, giving her a kiss on top of her head. You smiled at them.

It was decently sized, red walls and nice looking hard wood floor. Had 8 -9 tables, 2 window seats and a stage with a microphone on it. They must have shows or something here. The wall behind the stage had red curtains hung up.

"What would you do you two want then?" He said getting out a note pad. "My usual John" she giggled. He began writing down her order as if he'd forget it. "I"ll just have some tea?" You asked putting your hands on the table leaning back in your chair.

"Yeah, that's fine.", John spoke.
"Darling you know you can go into the private area?" He said before walking away. Private area? They had a special area for people in here. That's cool.

Sally rolled her eyes at his comment. "There's a private area out back for people who request it or book ahead." Sally said answering your unspoken questions.

You sat just making small talk while waiting for your orders. During this talk you found out that the cafe is slowly loosing money, it's not making enough anymore. You suggest getting it revamped, but Sally said a flat no. That it would cost too much money.

John came back over with your order. Sally got a black chocolate coffee with some kind of chocolate cake. And then your tea.

Before he walked off you called for him "John, can I ask you something real quick?" he walked back over to you, taking a seat. Sally just rolled her eyes at you and looked at John to see his reaction. "What would you say to getting this place revamped?"

He was silent for a while, thinking about it. "It wouldn't hurt. But money is the problem right now." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Can't you ask your overlord for help? You said he comes here every so often, right?" You said looking between the two.

The both looked at each other. "If we were to revamp, we'd probably have to give it away..." Sally said looking down. John nodded agreeing with her. "Alright" You said, taking a sip of your tea.

They both looked at each other, seeming to be communicating throught there eyes. John blinked and got up "got to get back to work" he said kissing Sally head before walking away.

You looked at Sally with empathy. "It's alright dear, we are enjoying this while it lasts." She smiled back at you. "Now finish your tea, we forgot to pick a few things" she picked up your cup and handed it to you, encouraging you to drink.

You drank your tea, then left with a wave to John. You walked back down the street you came and went into a more expensive looking shop, you didnt get to see the name cause Sally pulled you in.

"We didn't pick you up any Pj's dear" she said gesturing to one section of the store. "I forgot about that" you chuckled and walked with her over to the pj section.

You picked out 3 sets of matching silk PJ's. One of them shorts and a long sleeve top. "These yeah?" Sally said holding them up. You nodded, "yeah, thank you." smiling at her. "Also you need underwear dear, go get some" said said point to the underwear section. you walked over to them getting a few packs of underwear. Sally didn't come with you to give you some privacy. You walked back over to her, handing them too Sally, "Now that should be everything you need for now" she almost bounced to the register. She said hello to the person at the till, they knew eachother. They talked while they rung up our stuff.

You didn't pay any mind to what they were saying, you just looked around and looking out the window. Time seemed to slow as he walked past the shop. Still clad in Red. Minding his own business. The Radio Demon. He seemed to have a skip in his step now, weird. His hair and ears bouncing with every step. Tail coat flowing behind him.

"Ready?" Was all you heard and snapped out of your trance. You nodded to Sally and she took your arm again walking out the store, "home now my dear" she said turning you and walking in the direction if her house.

~------------------------~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

542K 17.2K 66
A new home and a fresh start, just what you needed to get yourself out of a funk and have a fresh attitude on life. Sure it came at the mercy of unfo...
102K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
115K 3.9K 42
"I like the way you think, Radio Demon." "And you, Miss Hell en Pointe." ୨୧ [Y/N] [L/N] ─ also known as Miss Kitty, also known as Miss Hell on Heels...
3.6K 183 5
Alastor was used to playing everyone like one of his puppets... but he soon realised this wouldn't be the case anymore. He was also attached to strin...