linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

3.6K 80 63
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
annoying plane rides !

"can i come in?!" trevor yelled as he loudly knocked on quinn's door. it was almost midnight but he wanted to talk with devon. he knew the couple was awake, he could vaguely hear their voices after he, very hesitantly, put his ear on the door to see if he could hear them.

sunny, jamie, cole and alex had left earlier tonight and since they did he'd been feeing a weird vibe from molly, call him exaggerated but he was worried.

"come in!" he heard devon say so he quickly opened the door and casually sauntered in, immediately catching sight of the couple laying comfortably on the bed watching a movie.

"what's up?" devon asked with a smile as he walked towards her side of the bed, her and quinn moving to make space for him. 

"i wanted to talk to you about something" trevor said nervously, looking up at the ceiling.

devon looked up at quinn with a concerned frown. he squeezed her arm and silently stood up, prompting devon to turn to trevor again "is everything okay?"

"yeah, yeah. just need advice, i think" trevor mumbled distractedly.

"i'm gonna go bother jack" quinn said softly, understanding that the two needed time alone. devon smiled at him gratefully and watched as he grabbed a sweatshirt and left the room, engulfing devon and trevor in silence as he tried to get his thoughts in order.

"you okay z?"

"yeah, i'm just a little confused with molly" he admitted, briefly looking at her.

"what do you mean?" she asked, sitting up and leaning her back on the headboard.

"well, we were really good back in the lake house and we started talking a lot after and we've been good but she's kinda distant lately" he said timidly, him too sitting up and bringing his legs to his chest, looking the most vulnerable devon had seen him in a long time.

"in what way?"

"you know how i'm a really touchy person and she knows that too and she never complained about it but she won't even sit close to me and when we talk she's kinda cold" he frowned, leaning his head on his knees "i don't know if i did something wrong, i asked her and she said everything is fine but that doesn't explain anything, it's just weird" he sighed frustratedly, sighing at the feeling of devon's hand rubbing his back comfortedly.

"it is, she's usually very straightforward with things" she sighed sympathetically. honestly out of all people, she never thought molly would be like that. she knew she had bad history with relationships, who didn't at this point, but it was still weird coming from her "look, don't worry. i agree that it's kinda weird but why don't you give her a little of space?"

"i can't do that" trevor denied immediately, surprising her as he sat up stiffly, looking at her in alarm.

"trev..."

"no, i just like her too much" he shook his head, playing with his hands "you know how i am with this stuff, no one usually gets my attention but she's just, she's everything" 

"okay, okay. i'll try to talk to her, alright? i'm sure it's nothing serious. you're worrying for nothing" she assured, rubbing his shoulder in hopes that it would bring him some comfort.

"i really hope so"

"why don't you go bother the guys while i go to the bathroom" she suggested with a smile, already scheming a plan on her head.

"yeah, sure"

devon followed trevor out of the room happily, practically skipping into the other guest room, smiling at jack and quinn who were playing a video game in the living room. she knocked on the door once before walking in, finding molly sitting on the bed reading a book.

"hey babe" dev greeted as she entered the room, sitting in front of her friend.

"devy! i feel like it's been so long since i've seen you" molly smiled but devon noticed it didn't reach her eyes.

"we saw each other like two hours ago" devon deadpanned making molly chuckle silently "so, what's up?"

"eh, nothing" molly shrugged, trying to keep reading her book and ignore the conversation.

"you sure?" devon asked, looking at her with furrowed brows.

"why do you ask?"

"well, i notice things" dev said sheepishly, taking the book out of molly's hand gently.

"really? surprised you have other things in your mind other than quinn" molly said cheekily.

"okay, rude, but yeah, i'm a pretty observant person" devon shrugged with a grin.

"sure"

"and i noticed that you've been weird lately"

"weird how?"

"usually you would've been in the living room talking with the guys but you're here alone reading a book" devon said as a matter of fact, grabbing the book to emphasize her point.

"i wanted to read my book" molly shrugged, crossing her arms defensively.

"molly, what's going on?" dev asked gently, sitting closer to her and grabbing her hands.

"ugh, i hate you"

"you love me"

"it's trevor" molly sighed, feeling devon squeeze her hands supportively.

"what happened?"

"he's too much"

"what?" devon questioned with a frown, detaching her hands from her, feeling hurt that molly would think that of trevor.

"no! not in a mean way! i mean too much in i don't deserve him" molly assured desperately, scared that she might have offended trevor.

"of course you do molly!" devon exclaimed, still having her brows furrowed in confusion.

"you don't understand. i'm nothing and he's super talented in everything he does and so caring and funny. he's everything"

it took an incredible amount of self restraint for devon to not squeal. the way these two people were literally connected was amazing. she sometimes wondered if quinn and her had ever been like that, she wished they were "molly, you are all those things and more. stop thinking less of yourself cause you're one of the most amazing people i know and honestly, you deserve so much better than trevor" devon teased, hoping to make the conversation more lighthearted "i know he cares about you, and you obviously care about him so maybe, y'know" she raised her brows suggestively with a cheeky smile on her face.

"i don't know how you have a boyfriend" molly deadpanned, wondering how she, out of all the people on their friend group, was the first one to get a partner.

"well, i'm gonna go cuddle my boyfriend and i'll send z here, yeah?" devon smiled, the insult not even cutting through her.

"okay"

"trev, molly's asking for you" devon said happily as she walked into the living room, quickly seeing that jack was nowhere to be seen while trev was sulking in the couch, distractedly watching quinn play some video game.

"what did you do?" quinn asked with a smile, pausing his game immediately and bringing his hand to the back of her thighs to bring her closer, disregarding the controller on the couch as trevor walked away.

"nothing! i'm just happy" she grinned, hugging quinn closer to her while he drew patterns on the back of her leg "trev and molly love each other"

"i thought it was obvious?" he asked, furrowing his brows in the most cute way ever.

"it is but i'm just happy" she shrugged, kissing him on the jaw before leaning her head on his chest.

"okay baby" quinn said offhandedly, caressing her arm softly.

devon stayed silent for a moment, completely shocked until a grin took over "that is extremely quinn college coded"

"is it good or bad?" quinn winced, looking down at her.

"it's amazing. keep calling me that" she said, kissing him on the jaw.

"i will baby"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

devon hated life right now. she was on a plane sat in between jule and jack. her own personal hell.

the plan was that they, plus molly and luke, would all fly to new york and jule and devon would drive jack and luke to new jersey. devon had never regretted a decision so bad.

being next to jule in a plane was something, but being between him and jack? complete torture. they would not shut up no matter what and they were annoying her every second of the flight. all she wanted to do was sleep but just as she closed her eyes one of them would ask her the most stupid question known to man.

"hey dev, what do you think about the devils?" jack prompted after a couple of minutes of silence. devon sighed deeply with her eyes closed, lazily opening them to look at him.

"oh, this is gonna be good" jule chuckled, knowing by the look on her face that she was so close to snapping.

"i don't care about the devils jack" she sighed, leaning her head back on the seat and closing her eyes again.

"what? what do you even mean by that?!" jack exclaimed, enraged that she supposedly 'did not care about the devils'. that had to be impossible.

"jack, i wanna go to sleep. i'm so tired" devon whined, frustratedly rubbing her hands on her face. when sleep was the most important thing to you and a person continuously interrupted that, it was obvious she was gonna get annoyed.

"first answer my question"

"ugh, fine. they're a good team, i haven't watched a lot of games to be honest" devon admitted, leaning her body on jule's in exasperation.

"i'm hurt by that"

"i'll try and watch more okay? it's just they're usually earlier and i'm training" she explained and if jack wasn't too busy throwing a tantrum he would've realized that it made sense.

"excuses, excuses" jack scoffed, crossing his arms.

"whatever, can i go to sleep now?"

"i don't care"

she decided to deal with his tantrum later and forcefully pulled at his arm, hugging it to herself and leaning her head into his shoulder, immediately falling asleep.

by the time she fully regained consciousness she was already in the back of jule's car, sitting on the backseat beside jack as jule drove.

surprisingly the drive was more enjoyable than the flight, spent listening to music and talking about hockey stuff. just as fast as they dropped them off they left, ready to just get on their beds and fall asleep.

jule and devon were slowly getting back to their usuals selfs, still being kind of awkward when being left alone with each other but they were getting better and that was all that mattered. they lived together for god's sake, of course they would fall back to their normal.

they would? right?

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
i need jule & dev back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 660 31
to him, she was always his heaven.
434K 4.1K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.
137K 1.3K 33
in which a famous YouTuber meets a famous Hockey player. touch her and you die trope modern au Quinn Hughes x OC
16.8K 719 15
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥'𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 he's convinced that they're soulmates but she just doesn't know it yet. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 luke hu...