NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 55

160 4 0
By Rinelexxy

JAKE

I left her on her own rather scared than angry. She had already made her mind decided to break us up. My heart ached so much that I couldn't take another look on her. It was for the best. If it could have been somebody else saying no to me I'd kill them immediately. But her she was my one and only.

So much I detested how close she was with other men. I was jealous every time I saw her happy with Nick knowing very well we would never that happy together. It was fantasy in my head thinking of every possible way she'd agree to marrying me.

Even when I got the birth control out of her system, I still hoped we'd one day be a family. My dreams were shuttered when she said she was done. Yah I have had several occasions where I thought about her saying it's over but this was way soon.

I joined the rest of my gang members as they enjoyed the night. My mind was blurry when I got to think of a way out of the situation. She was no longer mine. I had to inform everyone she wasn't mine. This was the day I had chose to introduce her to everyone as my woman but things turned out so bad.

My entire life I have never felt this low. The moment I met her something in me build up. Everything in me aligned together with the same agenda. She was worth it. Now I have no idea what I was supposed to do. Pretend she never existed. Yah! That could be a plan but how? My mind body and soul yearned for her.

"Jake, where is she?" Nick asked while dragging me away from the government crowd.

"I left her in my office." I spoke lightheaded since i had drained myself more than enough.

"Are you drank?" He asked me shocked.

I've always kept a clear mind when I such occasions.

Well this one was different. I never knew a heartbreak could be this damn painful.
Nick took me to a nearby seat away from everyone else. A sip of water made me so sick yet I had to pretend to be cool.

"Can you manage on your own?" He asked.

I was a little tipsy yet being tipsy couldn't get me on edge. I still had the courage to face my gang and address them as their Ace. What lacked was a woman by my side. Not just any woman, Anny was the one.

"Ace where is she. I heard you got yourself a catch. She is an ace too." that was the question most of them asked.

Walking out on them was all I could do. What was I supposed to do when the woman I love quits on me. This was so painful at the same time I hated myself for falling for her at first sight.

" Jake. "I heard her voice behind me.

Turning to the opposite direction, there she was. The amazing face and most gorgeous one in my eyes.

" We should probably head home. "she stated.

I agreed without objection. She helped me back to the car where the chauffeur was on standby waiting for us.

" Why did you come back?"i asked her in a low tone.

Her hair was so soft that I toyed with it while waiting for her to answer. She didn't utter a word even after I talked too much to her. She held me closer and gentle too.

" Did you sign the papers? Now you are a free woman. Bet you are happy." I spoke sluggishly not minding my words.

"I didn't." she stated.

For some reason I was happy hearing that from her. I relaxed under her embrace as I shut my eyes.

"Why?" I asked before falling into slumber land.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up to the scent of my vanilla shower gel. It was dark in here but I was able to make out the inner room where the lights were on even though the door was half closed. I made my way to the bathroom. There she was a towel covered her small frame body as she dried her hair.

Slowly I made my way to where she stood, wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Still tipsy."she asked.

I replied shaking my head in agreement. I was just a little tipsy. The alcohol had already started to leave my system and I was seeing things clearly.

" I want you. "I whisper in her ear then kissed her neck.

She smelt so good with vanilla scent plastered on her body.

" Jake... Stop saying things that you don't mean. "she spoke while freeing her body from my embrace.

Later I watched her make way to a nearby seat and sat. Fishing out a nail cutter from the drawer she went on to work on her leg nails.

The sound of the cutting drew my attention to her. Her towel was half open revealing her thighs. I wished I could be holding them close to me.

Soon I was heading to where she was seated, squatted in front of her and took the equipment off her hand.

"Am serious." I spoke.

Hey eyes left her leg and met mine. For a second there she stretched her arms and dug her nails in my hair then slightly leaned to where I was.

"You my dear, will be fine without me by your side." she stated.

Her eyes never leaving mine. My instincts hit so hard when I realized she had already come to terms with whatever we both had.

Immediately I leaned closer and kissed her. She didn't push me away. This gave me the courage of going deeper with her. Our moment was cut when she broke the kiss. She leaned her forehead close to mine while her eyes were shut.

"This is so messed up." she spoke while in pushing me away and getting up.

This was my one shot of making her change her mind and I wasn't letting this chance slip away from my grasp. Immediately I paced behind her, the next thing is that I harshly grab her by her hand, pull her back to me.

She gasps a little before her eyes meets mine.

"Jake am not doing this with you." she warns.

"Yes you are." I become serious now. This was to keep her closer but I don't know why all of a sudden I changed and didn't give her a chance to reject me.

"I want you and I always get what I want." I warned before dragging her near the bed.

Her legs hit the edge of the bed and I knew there was nowhere for her to run to. My eyes were on her even though she didn't want to look at me.

Suddenly I pulled my shirt. She gasped once the buttons went flying and hit the ground revealing my chest. Her eyes met mine. Immediately I grabbed her towel and harshly pulled it away from hugging her body. The only thing I wanted to see on her body was my arms wrapped around her.

"Shit! Jake!" she cursed.

I threw her in bed as I came on top of her. Her body curves were so attractive that I drowned at the mare sight of it. Her palms rested on my chest as she slightly pushed me away from her. Putting pressure on her body she gave into me being on top.

"Come one, Jake don't let it consume you." she whispered while looking deep in my eyes.

"One last time." I whispered coming closer to her.

Once again my lips met hers. At first I was gentle but as the moment became toxic I became fierce. I was on the verge of messing her up when she pulled away.

I headed for her neck before she could utter a word. The way she moaned proved I was doing a good job. I plastered butterfly kisses along her neck after giving her a hickey.

"Ah! Jake." she moaned when I landed on her nipple using my tongue.

Gently I sucked till she couldn't bare it. I pulled her closer as I blew cold air where I had been sucking. Same goes for the second nipple. Her eyes were shut the entire time. Her moans filled the air in the room.

I made way with my trouser and soon I was near her heat, toying with her. Suddenly her nails dug at the back of my shoulder. I couldn't hold back anymore. Harder and painful I trusted in her.

Feeling her walls contract made me drown in her. I wasn't that much of an animal, hence I paused letting her adjust to the size. Took me a while to start thrusting since my size was too big for her to handle.

Making up my mind I went for the gentle me. My thrust were light and not so deep. Even though she moaned to my every hit, I knew this wasn't enough to drive her crazy and back to me.

Moments later I took pace after she had gotten all the fun of moaning. It was now my time to enjoy her. Spinning her arms above her head with my left hand, my right hand headed for her thigh pulling her closer each time I thrusted back in.

Her moans were messy to the point that she couldn't moan. The only thing she did was to try and breath. The kind of sensation I had inflicted on her lower part seemed to be running the whole of her body.

Several times the bed squeaked while hitting the wall systematic to how fast I was taking her. Suddenly I felt her pushing me away I knew then she was almost.

"Almost there, love." I spoke between thrust.

"Daddy..." she moaned.

Everything felt so unreal when her juices lubricated me and I went further in. I saw tears welling up in her eyes but it was too good to stop. Couple of thrust and the ball of ecstacy exploded in me as I cum in her.

"There... There..." I calmed her down while gently stroking her hair.

Besides her I pulled her closer to me and rested her leg on my thigh as I gently toyed with her bean to ease it. I bet she was already red from our sex. I hit her so good that u was sure about.

" No. "I heard her mumble when I tried getting my member back in her.

" Okay. I won't. " the fact that this was a lie bothered me.

At the back of my mind I already knew that this was the last day I'd ever be this close to her, thus I wasn't letting her go without her body clearly understanding who it belongs to.

I waited till she fell asleep, that's when I went back in. She twitched her face in pain when I tried to penetrate.

"Sh! I won't thrust. I just want to be in." I tried talking her into the deal.

"It hurts." she whispered.

Few minutes later I had managed to make my way with her even though she didn't say yes. I was had to go slow so that I wouldn't provoke her making her say no.

"See it feels nice?" I asked pulling her closer as she rested her head on my chest.

She didn't answer and I did not bother to ask her again. She was tired, that I knew since I was the one who exhausted her.

I heard her soft breathes while she was asleep. This urged me to pull out gently then back in again. Several times I heard her moan even though she was fast sleep. Hours later I felt her shift thus making me thrust in her deeper. Her action made me cum instantly.

"What was that? Did I pee?" she asked.

"Relax, it's just my cum."

NOTICE!!!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
From where we gave reached... I just want to thank my lovely❤️ readers. We have been together for a year since I started publishing "NANNY AFFAIR".

Thank you for being the most wonderful ☺️and smartest🤗 co_writers I'll ever have.

HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 10.3K 32
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him to...
395K 6K 34
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it." "...
207K 4K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
94.9K 471 7
They say you always want what you can't have... And in my tiny, upper-class town, everyone wants the Savage Six. Whether it's to be them, beat them...