Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 85

416 10 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Five children, with an average age of five, got lost in the town for ten minutes before finding the convenience store under the guidance of the locals.

The owner of the convenience store was a handsome uncle of Sven, he looked at the five children with a smile and said, "Children, do you need to buy anything?"

Liu Xiaoshuai is the oldest here, and his personality is relatively calm compared to several children, he stepped forward and said, "Boss, let's buy lunch."

"I want sugar candy." Little Watermelon is obsessed with finding candy for his beloved Baba.

Liu Xiaoshuai turned around, took the little watermelon's hand, put on a straight face, and taught him a serious lesson: "No, you can't eat sugar for lunch, you will get worm teeth, we have to bring lunch to the dads."

"But I don't have any fast food here, you can go in and have a look, if you have anything you like to eat." Uncle Shuai smiled and said, "However, you have to pay."

After hearing that he could go in and get something, the little watermelon immediately shook off Liu Xiaoshuai's hand holding him, walked in quickly, and couldn't find the candy after looking for a long time, so he could only say regretfully: "There is no sugar candy."

Wei Wei is a mixed-race little handsome guy, seeing this, he handed the little watermelon the instant noodles with the sauerkraut flavor he found in the family with a righteous face, and said: "This taste is the nest's favorite food, and your father will definitely like to eat it, so I'll give it to you!"

The little watermelon took it in a hurry, and thanked him very politely, "Thank you, Brother Weiwei."

Wei Wei waved his hand, turned around and took another pack to himself.

At this time, in the later stage, I reluctantly typed [Hey, hey, hey!] Haven't paid yet! 】

[Aha 】

[The expression on Wei Wei's face of picking up the treasure is really alive for a long time hahaha]

Little Watermelon walked to the cash register with instant noodles bigger than his head, and said in a milky voice: "Uncle, you can help me get it" 〇 Uncle Shuai took the instant noodles, and then according to Little Watermelon's request, packed them in a bag, handed them to Little Watermelon again, and said, "What are you going to do?"

The little watermelon put the bag on the ground and dragged it by hand, saving time and effort, "Goodbye, uncle, I'm going back to find Baba."

"But if you don't pay, if you don't pay, this thing can't be given to you." Uncle Shuai squatted on the ground and grabbed the other end of the bag with his fingers to stop the little watermelon from leaving.

Little Watermelon frowned, unhappy: "I'll go back to Baba to give you money."

"I don't know if you're a liar, but if you're a liar, what should I do?" Uncle Shuai looked innocent.

The little watermelon stood in place, meditating.

At this time, Liu Xiaoshuai appeared beside them and said, "I have money, give it to you."

Uncle Shuai turned around, looked at the five cents that Liu Xiaoshuai was holding in mid-air, was silent for a moment, and said, "Five cents can't even buy a pack of instant noodles, not to mention that this is still a pack of five bags."

"Oh." Liu Xiaoshuai stuffed the money into his pocket and patted the little watermelon's head, "Don't be afraid, my brother will protect you."

Little Watermelon looked at the instant noodles with a sad face, Baba hadn't eaten yet, and he hadn't eaten yet, but his uncle wouldn't let him leave, what should he do.

Wei Wei watched from the sidelines for a long time, holding the ham sausage and instant noodles firmly in his hands, and looked pensive, "Uncle, do you really want to be so ruthless?" "

9 , "Uncle, you have hurt me so much! Wei Wei looked at Uncle Shuai with a sad face, "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be what I am today."

Uncle Shuai smiled, "What did I do to you?"

Wei Wei took advantage of the fact that he was holding instant noodles in one hand and ham sausage in the other, spread his legs and ran in the direction of the door, shouting as he ran, "Jianghu emergency, I'll give it to you when the mourning family goes back and gets the money!"

Everyone present was instantly dumbfounded.

Audience: "..."

[Empress Dowager Wei, your trick of hiding the sound of the golden cicada from the sky and the sea is really amazing! 】

[Confused face...]

[The psychological shadow of the coach boss hahaha]

Uncle Shuai stood at the door of the convenience store, looking at the back of the guard who spread his legs and rushed away, with a helpless expression, for a long time, and suddenly laughed, "These children..."

As he was talking, he saw the little watermelon dragging the bag of instant noodles past him with a determined face, and couldn't help but say, "You didn't pay."

"But Brother Wei Wei didn't pay." Little Watermelon looked righteous, "You can't bully children, Baba said, he will give you money."

Uncle Shuai was dumbfounded, standing at the door with his waist crossed, and watched the four children leave their convenience store with the "loot" with an expressionless face, as if smiling: "The back waves of the Yangtze River push the front waves, and when you are old, you can't fight these little kids."

As he was talking, the field manager hurriedly came over to settle the bill with the money, and Uncle Shuai gave up and sighed, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and counted how many things the five children took from themselves.

After waiting for nearly an hour, the five fathers waited for their cute babies to come back.

Wei Wei walked back first, took the trophy and told his father about his heroic deeds, and from time to time he popped out a few foreign languages, his face full of pride.

Wei Cangsheng, a big name in the literary and art world, sighed, took out a tissue to help his son wipe his sweat, and then began his tirade teaching.

The remaining four children walked back one after another, the little watermelon had short legs, so the slowest one walked back, and when he saw Bai Yu, he waved his hand excitedly, "Baba, lunch!"

Bai Yu was distressed, "Are you tired?"

"Not tired." The little watermelon's eyes were bright, "Baba won't be tired when he kisses the little watermelon."

Flirtatious? The little watermelon was in front of the camera, slowly closing his eyes, waiting for him to kiss him.

Bai Yu kissed the child's face fiercely, "Our little watermelon is awesome!"

The little watermelon smiled with his face, and buried his face in Bai Yu's arms embarrassedly: "Mm-hmm."

The babies choose the house one by one, then eat the food they brought back from the convenience store and take a nap.

During this time, Bai Yu was busy promoting the Nine Heavenly Tribulations that would be broadcast in a few days, so he had very little time to rest, and now that he had time, he slept on the bed with the little watermelon in his arms until he woke up.

At the same time, the Song family.

Father Song took the file bag handed by Uncle Song, waved his hand, and said, "You go out first."

Said, boiled.

Uncle Song left the study, and Father Song took out the two documents in the file bag, opened them and put them in front of him, and was silent for a long time before slowly opening them.

Turning to the last page, Dad Song looked at the identification results above: After identification, the DNA index of Mr. Song and Mr. Song is 99? 99% is a father-son relationship.

Father Song breathed a sigh of relief, took out the second document, and turned to the last page, when he saw the appraisal results written on it, the question that had been surrounding his heart was finally answered satisfactorily - he really didn't guess wrong.

After identification, the DNA index of Mr. Bai and Mr. Xiao Song was 99. 99% is a father-son relationship.

Father Song put the two documents into the file bag, and the corners of his cold and hard mouth slowly hooked.

For the sake of insurance, the institution he asked Uncle Song to take for identification was a place far away from Hwaseong, and the security and confidentiality were very high.

In order to avoid accidents, the cautious Uncle Song did not write the names of the three people when filling in the materials, but only wrote a code name.

Father Song took a sip of the teacup, then returned to the bedroom with the file bag, put the things in the drawer of Song's mother's dressing table, turned around and left the bedroom, and returned to the study to continue working.

Now that all the doubts in his heart have been solved, there is no need to continue to be distracted by these things.

In the evening, after chasing the series, Song's mother returned to the bedroom, sat on the chair of the dressing table, looked at herself in the mirror and sighed for a while, Song's mother opened the drawer casually, ready to find out her essential oil, but the essential oil was not found, but she saw a file bag, her heart jumped and she took it out to see.

Five minutes later, Song's mother's eyes were bloodshot, and she collapsed on the bed clutching her chest, looking incredulous.

She is not stupid, this file bag will appear in her dressing table drawer, it must have been put by Father Song, and the pronouns of the three people in the document, Mother Song also instantly understood what it meant.

But it is precisely because she understands that she will behave like this.

This......

Little Watermelon is the eldest grandson of their Song family, and Xiao Rin is the child's father... Bai Yu is also the father of the little watermelon.

That, that's what it says, that... Isn't it!

The world is completely chaotic!

Father Song stood at the door, saw Mother Song's look of disbelief, sighed, walked in, sat on the edge of the bed and said, "I remember that Xiao Rin said before that he broke up with Bai Yu." "

"I know you've investigated, tell me about your findings." Father Song said coldly.

Song's mother hung her head down, "I thought Xiao Rin was lying to me, so I checked it out and found that they really broke up, and Bai Yu left..."

"It should have been two years since he left, and the little watermelon is just two years old now." Father Song said meaningfully, "You should learn to restrain your temper and find a time to apologize to the two juniors."

Mother Song was silent and did not speak.

Back then, a large part of the reason why Song Shirin and Bai Yu broke up was that she was a stumbling block. At that time, she was also misled by Qi Yan, who had just returned to China...

Mother Song sighed and said, "Apologize and be exempt, I won't interfere in their affairs in the future."

"Even if you want to intervene, they won't give you a chance to intervene." Father Song poked at her, "Try to accept it, in fact, his temperament is not bad."

Mother Song didn't speak, and nodded slowly after a long while, "Well, I know."

Father Song put away the file bag, then walked to the door, paused, and said: As the eldest brother, he also needs to know about the matter.

"Got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 4.1K 75
From infancy to maturity, what Ye Zhou dislikes the most was "two". The reasons were: he was ranked second at home, he had been forever ranked second...
89.8K 3.2K 117
Title: 在情敌面前A变O后我怀孕了 Author: Late Autumn Ten (晚秋初) Status: 117 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: Jiang Zhihuo, a middle school scumbag, grew up on H...
110K 3.6K 60
Name : 公子为妻 Author : 师子洋 Status : Completed Original work : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3699308 Jiang Chenghan just went to the Duke's...
1M 36.9K 48
After getting a new phone, Peter Parker ends up texting Tony Stark. And that mistake saves Peter's life more than once So basically a lot of memes, p...