Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 68

996 18 0
By Kessho_Yuki

After breakfast, Song Shirin asked Bai Yu to go to Han Ziyu and get back all the checklists he had done in the hospital in the past two years.

Bai Yu is unwilling, after all, this kind of thing can be picked up by someone casually, if it doesn't work, let Han Ziyu send someone to send it over, there is no need to take it personally, after all, he is also busy with work.

But Song Shirin's attitude was extremely resolute. There are only a few trustworthy people around him who have cultivated them single-handedly, and the only one who is most suitable for this kind of thing is Secretary Chu, but Secretary Chu has already been sent to the branch for a meeting.

Although Bai Yu has recruited a few young and obedient assistants, it is difficult to guarantee that the little assistants will not do anything secretly, so he can only let Bai Yu get them in person.

Bai Yu couldn't resist Song Shirin, so he could only go out in person to get the physical examination list he had archived in the hospital. Fortunately, Bai Yu's start time today is at 11 o'clock at noon, which is enough for him to travel back and forth.

The two cars, after driving out of the community one after another, went in opposite directions.

The little watermelon wilted, "Why didn't Baba send me to school?"

Song Shirin took out a pack of small biscuits from the locker, handed them to the small watermelon, and continued to drive one by one In order to enjoy the time of parent-child solitude, Song Shirin did not let the driver wait for him downstairs for the first time, but drove his own private car to send the child to school.

The warm winter sun slowly shone into the car window, warm.

Today is a rare good weather.

"Uncle Song, I like you so much." While chewing biscuits in small bites, the little watermelon generously expressed his love for Song Shirin.

The private car was slammed on the brakes, making a screeching sound on the street, and the little watermelon looked at Song Shirin in horror, "Uncle Song!"

"Do you really like me?" Song Shirin clenched the steering wheel with both hands and said in a low voice.

Little Watermelon hesitated for a moment and nodded vigorously, "Yes!"

"Can you call me Daddy in the future?" Song Shirin turned his head and looked at the little watermelon fixedly.

The little watermelon looked confused, and it took a long time before he muttered: "Kesu, Baba will be angry..."

"He told me it was okay, he asked me to ask for your opinion."

Song Shirin said.

The little watermelon sighed, hugged the biscuits, lowered her head and said embarrassedly, "Then can you accompany me to take pictures?" ...... I, Baba, you, Dandan, we're together."

Little Watermelon did not forget the birthday request he made to Bai Yu yesterday, nor did he forget that Bai Yu said that he would ask Song Shirin in person.

Song Shirin was stunned for a moment, and then said, "You call me dad first."

The little watermelon buried her head lower, and said, "But... Bully will be jealous. "

Song Shirin was meaningful: "He will be very happy that you call me that."

"But... Then I have two bully... Hmm..."

Song Shirin pursed his lips and said, "You call me Dad."

"Daddy?" Little Watermelon bit his fingers, he hadn't learned a foreign language at his age, so he didn't understand what it meant.

Song Shirin nodded, didn't rush to drive, tapped the steering wheel with his fingertips, and said, "This is what Dad meant." 

Little Watermelon's eyes lit up, and a loud and crisp voice sounded, "Daddy! "

Song Shirin solemnly agreed, "Hmm." 

"Daddy, let's go take a picture with Baba, Dandan." Little Watermelon is obsessed with taking pictures.

Song Shirin nodded, looked at the little watermelon without blinking, and said, "Kiss me."

The little watermelon pulled the seat belt tied to his body, then pounced, hugged Song Shirin's head, and kissed his face fiercely.

The corners of Song Shirin's mouth were hooked, and he was in a happy mood.

The little watermelon sat on the side blankly, holding her face, and laughing from time to time.

Sending the little watermelon to the early education class, Song Shirin watched the child bounce to the position before turning to leave, returning to the car, and driving in the direction of the company.

Song Shirin stepped off the elevator, and as soon as he took two steps, he saw Secretary Chu walking quickly in his direction with an anxious face, and couldn't help frowning, "Mr. Song, Mrs. is waiting for you in the office."

Song Shirin's footsteps paused: "When did she come?"

Secretary Chu bowed his head: "Half an hour ago."

Song Shirin nodded, his expressionless face was full of solemnity, and ordered: "The morning meeting will be delayed by one hour, and let the sales department and the marketing department sort out this season's market report." Said, boiled.

Song Shirin hesitated for a moment before pushing open the door of the office, and continued: "Put a child seat in the car under my name" 

 Secretary Chu almost fell down when he heard this, and he didn't care about it, and said busily: "Yes!"

Bai Yu captured Mr. Song again so quickly?

However, it was impossible for Secretary Chu to say it at the risk of provoking Song Shirin, he just subconsciously complained in his heart.

Ben Bai Yu and Han Ziyu sat side by side on the high-end leather sofa in the dean's office, each holding a cup of tea in their hands, taking a sip and smacking their lips, Bai Yu wondered: "Why didn't I taste it at all?"

"Cow chews peonies." Han Ziyu coldly spit out four words, and then said lightly: "Tea, you need to drink it slowly to taste its taste."

Bai Yu: "..."

Han Ziyu took a sip of tea and said, "You are looking for me to ask for your examination results in the past two years?" Didn't you say before that those lists about your physical condition must be protected at the first level, and no one will give them if they ask. "

Bai Yu pierced him mercilessly, "But in the end, they were easily in the hands of Lao Song who were protected by the first level" Han sneered, "It's not because he stinks and is shameless, and he is a demon in secret." Businessmen are like this, they smell of copper all over their bodies, and they will do whatever it takes to achieve their goals. "

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bai Yu knocked on the table and said dissatisfiedly, "He's my man now, isn't it okay for you to say this about him?"

Han Ziyu sneered: "Reconciled so soon? The last time we met, you were still crying and chirping because you told me bad things about that guy in Lao Song, and now you are sincere? "

"...... Stop it. Bai Yu scratched his hair embarrassedly, and then after thinking of something, he suddenly said: "Do you remember that the little white head almost flowed out when he was born?" "

"Yes." Han Ziyu sighed, "That was the first time I found out that I was going to be a father, and I was almost so happy that I was about to fly" 

"Have you found your benefactor?" Bai Yu smiled, he didn't want to use the fact that Song Shilin had saved Xiaobai to take Qiao, just because this Han family's husband and wife are people who value love and righteousness, and they haven't given up looking for their benefactor in the past few years.

"Do you know who it is!?" Han Ziyu sensed that something was wrong, and immediately looked at Bai Yu with a serious face, and said seriously: "Seriously, I especially want to thank that person."

When Han Ziyu rushed to the hospital, the attending doctor told him that if Xiaobai was sent to the hospital ten minutes later, not only children would not be in danger, but even adults might be in danger.

That's why the husband of the Han family has been thinking about the good man who does good deeds without leaving a name for so long.

Bai Yu nodded, and Han said to himself.

The two were relatively silent for five minutes.

Han Ziyu stood up abruptly and looked at Bai Yu in disbelief, he understood what the other party meant.

"It's him!?" Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "He also said what happened back then to comfort me." Old Han, you're finished!"

Han Ziyu was in a mess in his heart, the image of his friend for many years in his heart suddenly changed from a cold-faced scumbag to a life-saving benefactor, and the sudden change made him almost unable to resist.

"...... I especially regret my behavior of helping you hide Lao Song back then. Han Ziyu looked at Bai Yu fixedly, regretting that he had not been at the beginning: "Is it too late to apologize to him now?" "

"...... Poof! Bai Yu burst into laughter, laughing and he almost couldn't breathe, "You hurry up and give me the list, I'll show him at night, if you don't tell him that it's best not to go to bed within a month, I want to live like Tang Seng every night."

Han Ziyu made a straight face, walked to the cabinet slowly, unlocked it with the key, then took out a safe from it, entered the password to open it, took out a document from it, and handed it to Bai Yu angrily.

"Take it!"

Bai Yu took the document and prepared to leave.

Han Ziyu hurriedly grabbed him and hesitated, "You really didn't lie to me?" ...... Or, in two days, Xiaobai and I will invite you to dinner, do you have time?"

"In two days, it will be the Chinese New Year's Eve, where can I make time to eat with you." Bai Yu was a little worried when he talked about this topic.

He had taken a few days off before, and he had accumulated too much work, so he might still be working in the field on the day of the Chinese New Year's Eve and could not have a Chinese New Year's Eve dinner together.

"This is your first New Year after getting back together, are you sure you want a career or a family?" Han Ziyu glanced at him and couldn't help but remind.

Bai Yu's expression froze, and he sneered: "I don't know, if I can rush back, I will try to come back to accompany them for the New Year, but if I can't eat Chinese New Year's Eve dinner together through the video."

Han Ziyu was almost defeated by his rough nerves, Chinese New Year's Eve is to reunite the family for a meal, what to eat across the video, lovesickness?

Bai Yu glanced down at his watch, it was not early, he needed to rush to talk to Director Qiu about the publicity of the Nine Heavenly Tribulations, so he said, "I'll withdraw first, and we'll talk about it next time."

Han Ziyu nodded, looked at Bai Yu's back and smacked his tongue as he left in a hurry, although this job earns a lot, but the sacrifices are also more than three hundred and sixty lines, and it is difficult to make money in the line.

Ben Ben Song's mother came to the company this time just to ask: will he go back for the New Year this year.

Song Shirin was stunned: "Why don't you go back?"

Song family rules: On the night of the Chinese New Year's Eve, all the descendants of the Song family must stay in the old mansion!

Song Shirin has always had a lot of work in the past few years, but no matter how busy he is, he will also attend the family banquet on the night of the Chinese New Year's Eve.

It's a family tradition, and he's not going to use his job to wreak havoc.

Song's mother hesitated: "Alas... I thought you were going to talk to... Forget it, since you're back, then I'll have nothing to do, so I'll go first."

Song Shirin looked at the back of Song's mother leaving in a hurry and instantly understood, she probably thought that she would be with Bai Yu, so she didn't go back to the old house for the New Year.

This means that Mother Song, who has this thought, is not angry that she and Bai Yu are reunited?

In other words, she agreed?

"Mom, I'll take someone to see you during the New Year." Song Shirin suddenly spoke when Song's mother left the office.

Mother Song put one hand on the handle, and said quietly for a long time: "Okay, I know."

She had always thought that Qi Yan was innocent in that incident back then, so she tried her best to match them. As a result, he almost led the wolf into the house, and almost alienated his son from himself.

Although Bai Yu is not good, at least he has come out step by step to the current situation, in addition to his unpleasant temperament and unsatisfactory gender, his face is not bad.

It's barely a good look.

Anyway, as long as the younger son likes it, she has no opinion, in short, she doesn't want to mix more with the young people.

It's really not good, she still has an older son with a normal sexual orientation.

Speaking of her eldest son, she doesn't know if the eldest son, who is more indifferent this year, will bring her a daughter-in-law back.

Alas, even if you don't have a daughter-in-law, it's okay to bring her a little grandson back in advance, she can raise a child with private money!

Mother Song thought as she walked outside, chattering in her heart, and there was no stop at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 957 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...
268K 8K 109
[‼️ This is not an official translation, I only used MTL. ] *** Su Xici transmigrated into an ancient novel about the domineering president, and beca...
537K 15K 75
After Being Dumped by his Son's Father 被儿子他爹甩了之后 Author 迷之鹿 Status 75 Chapters Description Wen Ziheng has a vicious half sister, and the vicious sist...
120K 3.8K 84
Title: 小狐妖不想揣崽 Author:池翎 Status: Completed Description: The little fox demon Li Ruan failed in his tribulation, his cultivation suffered greatly and...