Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 58

599 14 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Bai Yu was worried that there was something wrong with the piece of meat in his stomach, and he was even more afraid that Song Shirin would notice it, so he took advantage of the fact that a group of people were not paying attention, sneaked into a car, and then drove the car away.

He didn't have time to think about whether his move would make Song Shirin suspicious, or if he would expose his secret faster, his eyes were full of eyes at the moment: Get out of here!

While driving, Bai Yu shook his hands and took out his mobile phone from his pocket, one by one, Mo was not satisfied that they just tied him up, and did not confiscate his personal belongings ^ "Old Han, it's me..."

Han Ziyu waited for twenty minutes before waiting for Bai Yu, stepped forward to support the other party with a straight face, walked quickly in the direction of the emergency elevator, and said, "What the hell is going on?"

"I've had a bit of a bad past two days, I'm worried..." Bai Yu paused, quickly said things succinctly, and frowned.

Han Ziyu is the personal doctor who helped him deliver the baby two years ago, and Bai Yu dared to ask him for help, just because the other party's homosexuals can conceive excess meat like him.

Han Ziyu helped Bai Yu onto the special elevator for the insiders, pressed the floor button, and said quickly: "I have asked people to vacate the instrument, I will check it later, if it is true... I'm afraid there will be problems."

Yiyi This is a private hospital, the cost is extremely high, and the degree of confidentiality is also very perfect, so the service target is generally for the wealthy people in Hwaseong.

And Han Ziyu is the director of this private hospital, so he has the right to arrange a separate examination room and equipment for Bai Yu in the shortest possible time.

Hearing this, Bai Yu grabbed Han Ziyu's hand, gritted his teeth, and said word by word: "If it's true, keep him!"

It's a big deal, he completely quit the circle and went back to apologize to that person. Anyway, he doesn't really care about himself.

As for Song Shirin.

Bai Yu subconsciously excluded Song Shirin from his future life plan.

Han Ziyu sighed, he was also a father, so he naturally knew Bai Yu's thoughts, so he comforted: "Okay, don't worry."

The words fell, and the elevator stopped on the eighteenth floor.

Han Ziyu helped Bai Yu to rest on the bench and said, "I'll go in first to prepare, you wait for me here."

Bai Yu nodded weakly, his face turned white, and he lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking.

After Han Ziyu left for a while, the sound of high heels suddenly sounded in the empty corridor, and then the woman's slightly puzzled voice sounded: "Are you, Bai Yu?"

Bai Yu subconsciously raised his head and saw the noble lady Song Mother standing in front of him, and suddenly froze, and said, "Mrs. Song, hello."

Mother Song frowned, held the checklist in her hand, and said, "Why are you here?"

Bai Yu panicked, subconsciously avoided something, stood up, and said, "I'm a little uncomfortable, I'll leave first, I'm sorry."

Mother Song stretched out her hand and wanted to stop Bai Yu, "Didn't Xiao Chu say that something happened to you?" Could it be that you are playing a little trick again, trying to deceive my son!? Bai Yu shook his head and looked slightly flustered over Mother Song.

Mother Song frowned, her face displeased.

As a result, just after taking two steps, Bai Yu's feet were weak, he fell to the ground suddenly, and then curled up into a ball, unable to say a word for a long time.

Mother Song immediately threw the bag on the bench with her arm in her arm, walked over, half-helped Bai Yu, and exclaimed, "What's going on?!" Come on! What about nurses!"

Han Ziyu heard the sound in the house, the corners of his eyes twitched, and his heart was not good. He subconsciously rushed out, but when he saw Bai Yu falling to the ground, he was immediately frightened.

Han Ziyu ran over, bent down and picked up Bai Yu, glanced at the panicked Mother Song, and said, "Mrs. Song, go back first, we will take care of you here."

Mother Song pursed her lips, her fingers trembled unnaturally, and when she saw a pool of bright red blood on the ground where Bai Yu was lying just now, her eyes widened suddenly, and she screamed: "How can there be so much blood!" Hurry up and get him in, if you delay any longer, he'll die!"

Han Ziyu's heart was cold, and he subconsciously glanced at Bai Yu who looked painful in his arms, and quickly ran towards the direction of the operating room.

Mother Song stood in place, watching the medical staff around her running around, and walked to the bench in a daze, she picked up the bag and put it on her arm, while muttering: "He has no wounds on his body, how can there be so much blood?"

"How can there be blood? ......"

Mother Song, who was puzzled, left the hospital with doubts, she really wanted to stay and see what the reason was, but she didn't have a good impression of Bai Yu in her heart, so after thinking about it, she still left.

  *

Mother Song returned to the villa, and as soon as she walked into the living room, she saw the Qi family brothers who were tied up by five flowers being dragged out by the bodyguards.

Walking into the living room, Mother Song saw the two fathers and sons sitting on the sofa discussing something, walked over, and said, "Qi Yan, what is going on with them?" , one by one, Song's mother felt guilty because she accidentally pushed her kidnapping Qi's father off the tall building many years ago, so she was extremely gentle with Qi Yan after returning to China, and even when he said that he wanted to enter the entertainment industry, she repeatedly told Song Shirin to help him pave the way before he was willing to feel at ease.

But no matter how good she is to Qi Yan, she will not go against the will of Father Song One by one, the brothers of the Qi family appeared in the Song family in this posture, it must be Father Song's order, so Mother Song did not interfere just now.

Song Shirin glanced at his father and said, "My company still has something to solve, and let Dad explain this matter to you."

Mother Song nodded, planning to ask Father Song again tonight, because she still had a question to ask Song Shirin.

"Bai Yu, is he sick?" Mother Song pulled Song Shirin and said.

Song Shirin frowned, remembering the abnormality of Shi Baiyu who was in the west of the city just now, his eyes sank, and he said, "You saw him just now?"

Mother Song muttered, "Yes." He was in the hospital, bleeding all over the place... This, he also has no wounds on his body, how can there be so much blood?"

Song Shirin's hanging hand clenched into a fist, then slowly let go, and after calmly asking the name of Song's mother's hospital, he hurried out.

Father Song took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, the strict and old-fashioned old man was dissatisfied with his son's impulsive appearance just now for the first time, he said, "You come into the house with me, and I will tell you about it."

Mother Song nodded, put Bai Yu's matter aside, and went into the house with Father Song.

When Song Shirin was halfway through the car, he received a call from the company, and he had to rush back to the company to deal with a cross-border document first.

After weighing it, Song Shirin turned the front of the car with a calm face.

Seven hours later, Bai Yu woke up from a coma, and Han Ziyu sat on the side typing on the computer.

The two looked at each other without saying a word.

Han Ziyu's voice was hoarse, and his eyes were bloodshot: "Yes... I'm sorry ^" Bai Yu's hands in the quilt clenched into fists violently, he was still a little conscious before he passed out, and he could feel the blood slowly flowing from his lower body, and then he realized that he was afraid...

But even so, after hearing Han Ziyu's apology with his own ears, he still didn't want to believe it.

Bai Yu's breath was short, he blinked his eyes, and Chao Han smiled to himself: "I want to stay by myself for a while."

Han Ziyu nodded, and hinted before leaving: "I remember that the little watermelon is almost two years old, I'll go see him when I have time, you have a good rest, don't think about it."

Bai Yu didn't speak, Han Ziyu sighed, and left without saying a word.

Until Bai Yu was the only one left in the room, he blinked his eyes quickly a few times, and the sourness that kept surging in his eye sockets was suppressed by the dead force, and the stinging sensation was very distinct.

Tears did not fall from beginning to end.

A breeze blew in through the window, lifting the curtains.

The world outside the window resounded with thunder, but it didn't rain for a long time.

Bai Yu shook his hands and groped for the cabinet next to the bed, but he didn't find the cigarette case for a long time, so he gave up with all his heart.

He buried his face in the quilt, depressed, sad, and silently screamed.

"Knock" Hearing the sound of talking from inside the house, Han Ziyu pushed open the door and walked in.

He had just had surgery for the night, so he looked very bad, and he said, "There's someone out there who wants to see you."

Bai Yu turned his head sideways to look at the scenery outside the window, turned his head when he heard the words, nodded and said, "Who?"

"I don't know, he claims to be surnamed Chu and is holding a two-year-old child in his arms." Han Ziyu prepared the pills and handed them to Bai Yu.

Bai Yu took the pill, picked up a glass of water, swallowed the pill, and said, "Let them in."

Han Ziyu realized later: "That child is yours, right?"

Bai Yu nodded.

Han Ziyu went out to call people, he was the chief surgeon of Bai Yu during the caesarean section, and personally delivered the baby watermelon. But it didn't take long for him to return to Hwaseong to sit in the hospital, so he left the town where Bai Yu was hiding.

He has contacted Bai Yu several times in the past two years, but because both parties are very busy, they have to hang up the phone every time without saying a few words, so Han Ziyu has only seen the photo of the little watermelon when he is one year old.

The time interval is too long, and the changes in the child are not the same as when he was a child, so he didn't recognize the child outside just now, it was the child he delivered for the first time except for his lover.

Secretary Chu was a little restrained, "Mr. Song, he is still in a meeting in the company and can't leave, so he asked me to come and see you."

Bai Yu nodded, looked at the little watermelon that had been facing away from him since he entered the door and refused to turn his head, pursed his lips and thanked him: "I'm sorry for you" Secretary Chu smiled, put the gift box on the table, and said, "You have a good rest, I'll go back to the company first." If you can't take care of the child, you can call Mr. Song, this is what he ordered. "

Bai Yu nodded perfunctorily, then looked at the back of Secretary Chu who left after putting the little watermelon on the chair, turned his head to Han Ziyu and said, "You go out first, I'll talk to him."

Han Ziyu advised: "The child is still young, don't be too strict." After that, he also went out.

As a result, as soon as he walked out of the ward, Han Ziyu saw Secretary Chu looking at him with a smile on his face, raised his eyebrows, knew the other party's intentions, and deliberately did not break it, "Something?"

Secretary Chu nodded with a smile on his face.

Inside the house.

Bai Yu and the little watermelon looked at each other across the bed, for a long time, the little watermelon wiped her tears, sobbed and climbed down from the chair, ran in the direction of the hospital bed, and shouted in her mouth: "Baba bad, Baba bad."

Bai Yu saw that when the little watermelon finally climbed into bed and was about to pounce on him, he said: "Why did you ignore me just now?"

The little watermelon was startled, half kneeling on the bed, her little face full of grievances, "Baba... Baba bad, don't hold the baby" "Oh. Bai Yu couldn't help but sigh tiredly, closed his eyes, and pretended to sleep.

The little watermelon sniffled and crawled over cautiously, lifted the quilt and got in, and then lay on Bai Yu's stomach, with tears in his eyes: "Baba..."

Bai Yu stretched out his hand, hugged the little stove in his arms, and kissed his face, "Don't cry, Dad is uncomfortable, you can sleep with me for a while, okay?"

The little watermelon blinked and nested obediently in Bai Yu's arms, and the little fat hand gently patted the latter's hand to appease.

The father and son are connected, and the child can vaguely feel Bai Yu's sadness.

Bai Yu's body trembled, and he raised his head suddenly, forcing back his tears.

After stabilizing his emotions, Bai Yu fell asleep groggily not long after.

The little watermelon didn't sleep well last night and didn't last long, with her mouth slightly open, she fell asleep on her stomach.

"Click" Han Ziyu took the nutritious meal in, saw the big and the small lying on the bed, sighed faintly, closed the door and left Secretary Chu Standing at the door of the hospital, his brows furrowed.

He didn't get any useful information out of Han Ziyu's mouth for a long time, which made him explain to Mr. Song after he returned to the company!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.9K 12
#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he removed all the obstacles unknowingly to her...
11.1K 277 25
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng to complete everything except the perm...
64.3K 1.7K 69
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong married his immediate boss, Shao Chengyun, at...
122K 3.9K 68
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 偏执受想开了[重生] Author : 乔柚 In his previous life, Yun Qingci loved the Emperor more than life and death. When he was alive, he...