DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 13

603 42 2
By SRU2005

After the award ceremony, everyone went to their duties.
Taehyung searched for the doctor but Jungkook was nowhere to be found.
Later that night everyone arranged a small wine party for the captain's promotion celebration.

That's when tae noticed jungkook who almost wear black.like black hoodie, jean all.

Even though the doctor wear black, but his skin is kissed by the moonlight making him look like an angle who landed on the earth and don't know how to go back to its place.

Soon everyone attention drawn by the doctor.

But one certain person only observed his puffy eyes which may be from lack of sleep or constant cry...

Who knows.

Later some soldiers from bora group dragged tae towards the camp fire and handed him a wine.
Later all cheered him and drink the whole at one go.

Hobi dragged jungkook towards them.tae eyes constantly following jungkook every moments with his eyes.

Later hobi too gave the wine to jungkook and signed him to drink.

At first jungkook said no. But he felt sorry when he saw hobi's face expression.
So he chugged the wine in a go.

Later , the young soldier who tried to flirt with jungkook earlier again came to jungkook.

With that they both went far from the camp fire.

Tae who saw that scene is frustrated now. At first jungkook smiled at that soldier and with that they both left.

Tae becomes restless.he wanted to know what's happening there.he wanted to follow them too but he can't.

So tae started drinking all the wine not from the glasses but from the whole jar.

Soon he drifted to his dreamland then & there.

Meanwhile..........

Dr.jeon I want to talk to you.said minjae.

Sure .jungkook replied even though he doesn't like it.
He was the soldier who asked him question that day.

Doctor I like you ..no I love you.can u please give me a chance...minjae replied stuttering.

Sorry..but I'm already married sir.jungkook taken a back at the sudden question but he replied calmly.

Minjae didn't believed his ears .but he didn't want to give up. So he just tried again in an impolite way.

Atleast try me doctor.i know you can't resist me once you get to know the taste.
Minjae said with a smirk.

Jungkook now get the clarity about the other's hidden intention..

He wanted to punch him then & there but he controlled himself.
Look soldier. I respected you until now just because you are a soldier.
If you talk rubbish then , be ready for the consequences.with that jungkook warned and started walking towards his room.

B..but.buthis time minjae tried a stunt and held jungkook's hand.

But before jungkook could react , a person held minjae's hand.

That person slapped minjae that hard that the sound echoed in the silence.

Minjae, what you did is not good.qppolosize him.that person said with his cold voice that sends chills .

Sorry doctor..minjae quickly apologized to jungkook.

Minjae waiting for the other's reply .

Soon other replied ..

Now go .. tomorrow you have training right. Don't expect me to be good to you.

The other soldier said with a smirk.

Soon minjae left leaving doctor and the person who now saved jungkook.

Thank you sir..jungkook bowed to the other.

It's alright doctor.but don't believe someone who sweetly talks to you.because we don't know their hidden intentions.the soldier said as always with his cold face .

Be careful when you  choose people.with that he was about to go the next sentences that make him halt.

Ok hyung.jungkook replied with a cheerful voice.

Hy..hyuung...??? The other replied rather stunned by the younger's words.

Ofcourse you saved me now.also taught me self defence.
So , that's why you are my hyung.jungkook said as it's not a big deal.

Now go to your room.its already dark.the other one said as the younger words don't affect him.

Hyung , can I ask you why you always so silent ? Like I observed you from the first day .jungkook asked with so much curiosity.

Because jungkook believes that if a person becomes silent then there must be a strong reason behind it.

I am not silent.i'm quiet.the soldier replied .

What?? Isn't the both words have same meaning.?? Jungkook is hella confused.

Understanding the younger's situation, the other elaborated neatly.

Silent is when there is no one left near you.even though you don't want to ..

But quiet is that you choose yourself to be calm .

Jungkook was shocked a the other's explanation.

Not only for the explanation but to the no.of words the other spoke.

Hyung, it's the longest sentence I had seen you told.
By the way I hope someone will come into your life to break that wall which you built around your heart.

Anyway, good night.....

With that yoongi went to his room after he gave company to jungkook until his room .

What doesn't they know that they will meet again in future in an unimaginable way..

Coming to the captain.....

Rainy days ...I think about you .
Winters days   ..I think about you
Summer days ..I think about you.

Like wise tae is going towards his room.but his journey is not smooth as we thought.

He flopped on the ground several times, as his legs are woobling .

All of that is because of that bloody wine. No that bloody..do..

Never mind.

With that tae straddles towards his room and started knocking the door.

But no one opened it. How can that happen?? It's his room then keys must be with him.

Oh..poor tae.

Soon he sat near the door  and started dozzing off.

Winter night ..midnight...without any thick coat.
How can a person stay like that. But one certain person can stay in that conditions.nit only stay ,he can sleep too.

Until someone came near to him.

Taehyung.why are you sleeping here ? That too with this clothes.
Come get up ..
Jungkook panicked as soon as he saw the elder in that condition.
He started lifting tae but the elder is heavier than him.

Tae replied with his sleepy voice.he is in dizzy stare.

No..no..I'm waiting for my husband to open the door .
Did u see that  he doesn't even feel anything for me.

After the elder's reply jungkook had enough.
He can't imagine the elder with other but it's the fate.
So he replied with a rough voice.
Stop talking rubbish .get up.

With that jungkook started dragging tae towards the door.

Who you are to shout at me ? Only my husband have that right.
Tae replied.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he realised what he did.

You will catch a cold .please.

With that he checked the door and it's locked.he searched the elder's pocket.

There's the key.he quickly unlocked .

Soon he dragged him on the ground as he has no choice

Jungkook started looking for anything to warm up.
So he covered the elder with the shawl he is wearing.

Then he found a mud pot .
Jungkook lights up a small fire in a mud pot.

Then he looked at the elder who is sleeping like a baby.

He approached near him and sat on ground and observed every features of tae.

Congratulations hyung. You did a great job.you proved youself to the world
I'm proud of you hyung.

Everything is still same hyung. Except our love.

You ruined this. You are  responsible for the whole.

I wish you the whole happiness to you.may you live. With your husband happily .
May your dream fulfill.

Jungkook poured his words which were all hidden in his heart.
Soon when he realised that it's already late he once again observed the elder's face.

A huge urge to once kiss him.
So jungkook dared .

He slowly reached to the cheeks closing his eyes .

When he went near to the elder's cheeks, the next words from tae made his heart broken again.

Miss you Seema...

After hearing the elder's words, jungkook took steps backwards.

The only name he hated for his entire life.thats the name which had broken their relationship between him & tae.

Jungkook hurriedly left the room.after reaching his room he plopped on his bed trying to stop his tears.

Why hyung I...why can't you forget her ? Isn't she the reason we divorced.

Did you really loved me ??

Jungkook  cried all the night..

But Little did know that he missed  the next words from tae ...

I'm sorry seema.i couldn't save you that day.i failed as your brother.i wanted you to meet him that day to tell him the truth.but the truth died with you that day.

I'm sorry.you are my only sister.but still regret that day...

Likewise  tae mumbled in his sleep.

*****************************************
Jan 10,2024...

The next morning, all the soldiers stood in  attention as all are waiting for the president's send off.

Soon the president,his nurse, take carer and the doctor arrived near the chopper.

From the morning, tae is restless. He was busy from the morning by preparing arrangements for the president's return.

Soon he spotted jungkook who  is avoiding him from the whole morning.
He wondered why because he didn't remember wha happened yesterday night.

He stared at him all time to get any one glance from the doctor.

But jungkook just lowered his head whenever he found the elder's stare.

He doesn't want to atleast look at the captain after what he witnessed yesterday.

Don't look me tae. I'm not the old jungkook whom you decieved.
I'm not gonna fall into that trap again.

I don't want to believe you anymore....

Jungkook mind words which are echoing the whole time

But tae...kookie please look at me once . I don't know when will I again see you or may be this will be the last day for me too.

Just remember I only love you for the entire life....

Tae desperately tried to get atleast one glance from the doctor..

Soon the chopper landed and everyone send off to the president.

At first namjoon then the president,nurse,like wise all get in.

The last person who get on that chopper is jungkook.

He climbed upon the stairs without looking back.

He finally reached his last step , then entered into the chopper.

Tae lowered his head after Jungkook entered into the chopper and felt bad that the younger didn't even spared a glance at him.

On the other hand jungkook too was sad.he want to see tae too.but after what happened yesterday, his heart is broken completely.

The last hope too shattered. So he doesn't want to make the same mistake again.

Soon the chopper started.

The chopper landed on the hospital.as soon as jungkook get off the chopper ,jimin came running and hugged him very tightly.

Soon jin too joined their hug.

After the group hug, they went to the canteen.

After watching the younger's body, both jimin & jin are concerned.

To light up the situation jimin playfully cheered jungkook.
Hoe, what happened?? Why your eyes are so puffy ??

With that question jungkook, startled and started to cover up the situation.

So he attempted to lie but failed miserably by stuttering.

Haa...no..I didn't get enough sleep there.kinda tired.

Jungkook said by stretching his body looking like he is hella tired.

Jin suggested the youngest.

Then take the rest kook.ask the dean leave.

Jungkook felt relieved as the elder believed the excuse.

So he replied .

Ok hyung..I'll go then .

Before jungkook, stood up jimin held his hand and stopped jungkook.

Wait atleast eat some food now . Jimin said with a cool voice.

No hyung Ill cook at home.jungkook replied trying to escape from them as soon as possible from their friends.

You cook?? Seriously kook..I know you are lazy ass.just finish this sandwich and go..
After hearing jungkook's reply, jimin smiled sarcastically and replied with sarcasm filled in his voice.

Jungkook looked at both males who are looking with him strongly stare.
So he decided to just eat the sandwich calmly.

After Jungkook finished his sandwich , he started to leave

After your leave tell me what you did at base..deal ??
Jimin said enthustiacally..

Jungkook replied as he know jimin will not leave him until he spill all the beans..
So he replied surrendering..

Sure hyung..now I'll go then.

Jin again asked ..

By the way how you'll go ?? Aren't you tired .

Jungkook replied already showing his phone to others.

I already booked a cab hyung.don't worry .
Bye bye..

Jungkook waved his hands like a bunny of course with a fake smile.

Bye kook take care.the other males too waved his hands.

After jungkook's figure disappeared they continued their lunch.

After yjungkook get on the cab , he soon reached his home . After he step into his room ,the first thing he did is changed his dress.

After that , he took out his diary from his. Bag and started writing his current emotions.

Soon the  sleepiness took over his mind & eyes .

He drifted to the dream land letting the tiredness shifted away from his body through the sleep.

At Seoul base camp..

Good morning sir. Tae saluted to the general as soon as he reached the office.

After the general replied too with his cool voice.

Good morning kim taehyung.come on sit down.
The general motioned tae to sit on the chair.

But tae replied quickly .

No sir, I'm good.

After tae's reply he understands that the captain still feels like he is still the captain.

No taeyung you are not captain now. You are universal cop .you can sit.

The general again said this time more loudly .

Thank you sir .tae replied taking the seat infront of the general.

After tae settled , the general started what they have to do.

Now, first you guys pack up your clothes .
After that your team are going to the international council . The general said .

Take this one. It's your promotion letter .

The general said giving a cover letter to tae.

From tomorrow onwards your duty will start there.
All the best.

The general finished the instructions with the wishes .

Thank you sir for believing in me.i will make the countries live in peace .
With that tae saluted to the general.

After that the four future universal cops, sat infront of the soldiers.

As it is the only day they will work in Seoul base.

So they motivated everyone. Soon all group hugged them.

After that they started packing their luggages.

But who knows what will happen in the future..

====================================

Hiiii everyone..

Thank you so much for the love you showed through your votes.

Really happy...

By the advance happy new year..🎉🎉🎉...may this year bring a lot of happiness to you & your family...

My heartily wishes to everyone who is reading this...

By the way...from the next chapters, I will start to reveal their past ...the reason..

So stay tune...

Bye .byee💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
6.5K 512 40
Top Tae| Bottom Kook Jeon Jungkook was one of the few remaining young wizards in the world living in the sixteenth century. Jungkook's father Jeon Ji...
4K 95 14
where a boy cheated on his fiance and his ex-fiance got married to his brother
2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...