Princess Of The Montoya's

By Valxf1lvr

Valeria Montoya, or as she is famously called by her family, social media , and the press "The Princess of Th... More

author's note
Prologue
Maybe Unknown Characters
The Princess
Same person, different gender
Shopping and Pretty Boys: The Perfect Combination
A... Curious Flight

Just Adele? We'll see that

9 1 3
By Valxf1lvr

"Why not?" I asked the boy who just told me that he will not help me to pretend to be Juliet and Romeo to keep giving my show.

"I said it before, just Adele" He said with a smirk.

"You can't be serious... You just helped me like with 12 songs and now you won't?" I said mockingly.

"I'd rather to sing a Kanye West song" He responded with a look that just made me go crazy, that glare made me decide. I was going to make him listen to Taylor's songs the rest of my show.

"You didn't just say that" I said giving him a clue that I'll take revenge for his words

"Yes I did" He said teasing me to do anything I was about to do.

"Oh you're going to suffer" I started looking for my phone. "First, you'll get into character, but not with Love Story, that's got the special end. You'll pretend to be discussing with your girlfriend through a call" He obeyed looking me awkwardly.

Suddenly, he seemed to react about what he was doing.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. I know the song, I'm not going to act like the boy in You Belong With Me" He fought.

"It's your punishment for saying you'd rather to sing..." I didn't end, I had to prepare my voice. "Any Kanye West song" I finalised mocking him but in a high-pitched voice.

The boy laughed and I made him sing almost 3 Taylor songs in the last 15 minutes, if he messed we had to repeat it. I told him the next one was Love Story because we were close to start landing and he couldn't leave without singing the song that caused the torture. I started singing and he had to act like Romeo, he was having fun. He acted as if he was being massacred but he was laughing. That was cute.

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone..." I sang in a soft voice. Charles got close to me as I was standing up on a chair as if I was on a balcony.

"I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run" He was closer, taking my hand. He really was in character.

"You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess" He was helping me to go down the chair. I was standing in front of him.

"It's a Love Story, baby just say... Yes." We sang both. I didn't expect to listen to him singing, it was the first day we saw each other. His voice was... cute.

We were both standing face to face. I wasn't feeling uncomfortable. Just a little nervous, I forgot it quickly, my attention got stabbed by those green eyes. Fun Fact, I searched one on Google about the exact color of his eyes and it said they were brown, which is actually fake because I am watching them closely and they're not brown, well, not completely. I kept looking at those eyes. A beautiful green, with little brown spots. Cute. I giggled a little, I was saying cute for everything. What the fuck was happening to me and the word 'cute', huh? The song continued playing. I heard the end so I knew. We were both young, when I first saw you. It was the last part of the song, so I realised how long have we been watching each other doing nothing.

I heard how a song in a language that I didn't recognise at first try started playing. I had many songs in some idioms I don't understand, I get the language but not the translation. I mean, I recognise what language it is, but I don't know what that means. I giggled and made it to my phone to quit the song ignoring the awkward moment.

"Why did you quit the song?" I heard a bothered but sad Max said. The song was Drank & Drugs, in Dutch if you didn't get why Max got mad. It was the first sentence I heard from Max since he fell asleep.

"I'm playing it again, sorry" I said as I went back to my sit chuckling.

Some seconds before Max's song finished, the pilot said we were about to start landing. I looked trough the window to picture the beautiful Monaco sight I had from that place.

This goes to my Instagram story

We went from the jet directly to Max's house. I felt excited, I was a really big Max fan, so I knew everything about him, I mean, he is one of the drivers with the most internet information you could find. I knew he lives in Monaco with Kelly and P. I am P's #1 Fan, if I get to see her, I'll be the happiest girl in Monaco today. Some minutes before getting to Max's house, I asked him if we could stop, I had to buy something. He didn't know for who it was until we arrived his house.

Kelly went to Max and kissed him patiently and with lots of joy for seeing him again. I saw the scene from the back beside Sebas and Charles. Then Kelly called P to come downstairs, she was still asleep so Max went to P's room and brought her in his arms, she was sleeping so peacefully there in those big arms. Max sat her in a couch while she slowly woke up. Meanwhile, Charles went to greet Kelly with a hug and a cheek peck. He's probably always in Max's house so it wouldn't be rare if Kelly knows him as if he was Max's brother, he's got no brother, he's got a sister, but for Max someone like Charles is like a brother.

Max was presenting us, Sebas hugged her shyly and I pecked her cheek and gave her a little smile. When Max was going to go back to P and wake her up, I saw how a little girl jumped and climb onto the blonde's back. I giggled watching such a wholesome scene. P also greeted Charles the same way she did with Max but from the front, the girl hadn't noticed my presence, my brother's neither. She was climbed on Charles like a monkey. That made me smile, she was so friendly and hyperactive. Sometimes I'd like to have kids, but with my brother I have enough. But, if I had a baby, I'd use all my money in his needs, I'd like it to be a boy. Shit. Why am I thinking about having a baby?

P was waving her hand to my brother, I leant to her.

"This is Sebastian's-" He didn't get to finish because P interrupted him.

"Girlfriend?!" She said excited.

"No P, sister" Max answered. She sighed disappointed.

"Why can't I see a cute relationship different by yours " She said suffering jokingly. "Uncle Charles has no girlfriend, I have no boyfriend and now Sebas and the girl don't have couple" the girl added almost claiming us for her disgrace.

"That girl is Valeria " Max talked to introduce me completely.

"Hi P, I bought something for you" I bent down and gave her a bag with a stuffed bunny inside. She seemed to be happy and hugged me. My heart was melting.

"Thank you Valeria! It's so cute it looks like Maxie!"

"It's nothing, I'm your fan" I said tickling her a little. She giggled and went to Kelly.

"Mommy, can you please take my plushie to my room? Pleaaaase?" She asked.

"What if you take it yourself and you take the guys with you, meanwhile Maxie gets ready." Kelly answered. P started jumping and telling us where her room was and to follow her. Before going upstairs to P's room, Kelly said she liked my dress. Can I be happier? Kelly Piquet just told me she liked my dress. I just got to say a shy thanks.

P's room is huge and full of toys, I like it, it's so cute and her clothes are as they should be. I mean, kid clothes, not like the ones that now people use to dress their girls as if they were grown ups, she has little girl clothes, and it's cute, I really love it.

She showed us every part of her room but we couldn't stay that long, so I told P that we'll check her things more detailed when I went back, Max told me Sebas and I were staying at his house.

"Ok, but promise it!" She protested.

"I promise" I answered, time with children is the best time I can have, I feel a little girl again.

I was heading out of P's room after a long hug, but I heard a humming. I knew that humming, I mean, the melody and tone of that humming. I went to look for the person of the sound and ended up in front of a balcony, there was a white curtain that didn't let me see who it was. I finally recognised completely the melody. It was Love Story. The song I sang before on the jet. When I got in the balcony I saw the boy who just some long minutes ago said 'Just Adele' and that he'd rather to sing any Kanye West song. A perfect opportunity to apply my asshole abilities.

"That doesn't hear like an Adele song, Kanye West neither" I said, leaning in the edge of the balcony besides him. He rolled his eyes and started trying to excuse himself, I didn't pay attention to his fake and invalid arguments so I dedicated my attention to the beautiful sight I had, everywhere I am I have an incredible sight. I'm in Monaco what would I expect.

"Where is Max?" I asked cutting his excuses.

"He's getting the car" the boy answered.

"Oh, okay"

"I was just playing jokes on you back then in the jet " he cleared

"I know, I knew long time ago" I revealed now facing the green eyed boy.

"Wait... What?! How!? I need and immediate explanation" he statued nervously.

"Escuchas a la doble P escuchas de todo" you listen to double P (Peso Pluma) you listen to everything. I answered chuckling.

He laughed too, I still can't believe he listens to that, I mean, I do but... I prefer Fuerza Regida. But this is not about musical stuff, or well, it is, but not mine.

We heard the engine of Max's Aston Martin Valkyrie approaching, so we went down to meet my brother. That was bad. My brother when he wants is so annoying. When I saw him I waited some seconds to try to read what he was about to say. Definitely nothing normal. He rose an eyebrow and looked at me accusing me of something. Then, he asked why were we going down together and what were we doing alone upstairs. As always, he is doing his jealous brother scene. I don't really understand it, I met Charles today. Hope he doesn't get uncomfortable or things get weird with us.

Sebas opened the door and let me pass first, the gentleman you are when there's other people around Sebastián. Don't you have a person like my brother? Like, an asshole? Sometimes I really hate my brother, but done others he can be the most lovely, cute, servicial and heñirle man in the world. Which is actually weird because constantly he is making me want to shoot a bullet in my head, but he acts the second way when there's people around. There are other situations when he is sad or just clingy he gets too close and kind with our sisters and I. He also gets mad when Pala, Mela or myself, say he is not our favourite sibling. He is mine, but I don't know who Pala and Mela prefer.

I got in the backseat of the car next to my brother. I looked trough the window while we arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 1.1K 199
Mature content
148K 5.7K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
40.3K 5.3K 16
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
32.4K 1.8K 41
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...