Mocha caramel latte πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸŒοΏ½...

By jackman6372727

Owen, a little uwu twink boy, is very very very very very poor. He finds a job at buckstar and on one Monday... More

Autistic Twink boy backstory
Im fighting demons πŸ₯Ί
My alpha daddyπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Autistic twink boys job πŸ†πŸŒπŸ’¦πŸ‘πŸŒ­πŸ˜«

5 0 0
By jackman6372727

Autistic twink boy cuntface dick pov:
Mid day at my work was really hard but I pulled through it was a normal day all the white moms ordering peppermint mochas. It was all the regular customers with us until a 10' mysterious alpha walked in....🍌

"U-u-u-u-u-uhm what is your order dad- I MEAN sir...." I muttered out nervously fidgeting with my fingies.

"Can I have a Mocha Caramel Latte."
He orders his tone very serious and kinda sexy...

Flustered I respond "Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes mast- I mean sir..." I quickly turn around tucking my galaxy rainbow hair behind my ear and giggling cutely, once I was done making his Mocha Caramel Latte I handed it to him my small bean hands barely wrapping around the cup.

"H-h-h-here you go sir..." speaking in my twink softie preppy smoll bean voice

"Thank you." He quickly grabbed the drink and walked out. I sighed and clocked out.

AT THE BUNKER🦧🍆💦😈

"I'm home💅" Yelling as I walked in to see Zander pookie lobotomy on the couch watching dance moms.

"HEYYY CUNT"  Zander fabously yelled out smooching me on the teeth as I walked over in a friend way of course "So cunt how was your zesty day?"

"Amazing I met the sexiest man ever he was so sexy it tickled my little toesies" Grinning when I said that a red tint covered my face just thinking about him "I JUST WANT TO BE HELD BY A MAN!!!!!!!💅"

"Oh........." Zander replied sounded sad I shrugged it off and went to go make some hot choccy UWU ^.^

What will Zander do take a look inside the mind of a tall gay twink in the next chapter 🍆😸🦙🌞🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
744K 20.2K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
82.9K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)