Dénouement (Saltburn)

By jbear624

She was a Deceiving wayward woman. And he was a false prophet at the pulpit. The condition of their souls wer... More

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑1๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑2๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑3๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑4๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑5๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑6๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑7๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑8๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑9๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑10๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑11๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑12๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑13๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑14๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑15๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑16๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑17๑ஓ══╗
╔══ஓ๑Dénouement๑ஓ══╗

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

2.9K 28 1
By jbear624

Annabel Lee Truly

Oliver Quick (Barry Keoghan)

Felix Catton (Jacob Elordi)

SO, when I had started writing this, I completely forgot about Felixs side chick also being named Annabel lol. not really planning to change my character's name given the poem by Edgar Allan Poe was a huge base I had used in making my character along with Greek mythology of course, so the ever-thirsty Brunette Annabel with have two L's added to her name instead of just the one. Tad bit confusing I'm sure but she's barely in it and I did add description as to which one is talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 27
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏. felix catton 𝖝 female!oc a 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓 fan...
34.4K 1.5K 15
S━━ YOU MAKE MY FUCKING BLOOD RUN COLD. ❝ oh, silas... he was the perfect fusion between a wildfire and a volcano-both of them fiery and ...
103K 1.9K 31
Meet Amanda, all her life she's lived through hell. But one day she decides she has had enough. Escaping swiftly out of abusive boyfriend, Alex's, ar...
7K 345 22
mikalah carver (or preferably, mikah byers) was raised in a lab where he became 'two' where the experimentation only heightened mikah's developed wer...