Book ideas

By hogwortsmikealsons

Books that I may write In the future! I always get random book ideas so I'll be writing them all down here... More

Book ideas
-Time Travel-
-Blue Flames-
-Curses-
-Watching His Own Angel-
-LifeTime-
-Chaos-
-Saved-
-Us forever-
-The light-
-Darkness-
-Falling-
-Imprisoned-
-Trapped-
-Multiworlds-
-Heists-
-Destroyer-
-Sacrifices-
-Chances-
-Their Forever-
-Intoxicated-
-Abondoment-
-Damaged-
-Sweetness-
-Starlight-
-Life Changing-
-Emotions-
-The Soulmate Prophecy-
-Poison-
-The Dark Princess-
-The Guardian-
-Unloveable-
-Half-Blood Witch-
-The Twin-
-The Royal Heir-
-The Powerful Truth-
-Magical-
-The Assassin-
-The Queen-
-Golden Lover-
-Littlest Wolf-
-Black Void-
-Secret Lovers-
-Sorrows-
-Their Safety-
-Immortals-
-Blackness-
-Her Uses-
-Their Salvation-
-Their Sunlight-
-A Mother's Love-
-Her Safe Heaven-
-Skylight-
-Hard Love-
-Toxic-
-A Hunters Princess-
-Sweethearts-
-A Bitter Love-
-A Runners Love-
-Anti-hero-
-Midnight Witch-
-Infection- (rewriting)
-Black Madness-
-His Life-Saver-
-The Miracle-
-Broken Darkness-
-Manic-
-Forced Love-
-Rivalry-
-Sunshine-
-Broken Souls-
-Destiny-
-A Dangerous Secret-
-Darkness Beneath-
-Sleeping Beauty-
-Sweet Night-
-Midnight Rain-
-Fire Of Love-
-Stars Above-
-The Mastermind-
-The Crazy Adventure-
-Their Salvation-
-In Another Universe-
-Golden-
-Golden Gem-
-His Sweet Salvation-
-Adore You-
-Lost In Darkness-
-The Secret Horror-
-The Stars And Moon-
-Tainted Souls-
-Her Heart His Soul-
-Darling Nights And Painted Skies-
-Heart And Soul-
-Her Light And His Armour-
-Red Heart's With Black Holes-
-Heartache-
-She Drew Heart's Around My Scars-
-Stars Aligned-
-Forever Their Love-
-Her Stars And Light-
-Wildest Disires-
-Dark Nights-
-Rivals-

-Disaperance-

26 1 0
By hogwortsmikealsons

————Disaperance———

Main Character: Hope Andrea Mikaelson-Mills

Face Claim: Danielle Rose Russell

Fandom: Once Upon A Time/The Originals

Love Interest: Undetermined

Status: Unpunished

Some bashing, maybe?|Crossover|

(Summary)

♥︎︎︎•:*:•♥︎
——————

Hope Andrea Mikaelson: Known before she was even born. Still in the womb and people already feared her.

The Tribrid.

Someone who could cause destruction.

A mere babe they were sacred off, wanting a child dead since the moment she was born. And well before she was born as well.

It started with the witches trying to kill her by making her mother have a miscarriage. Luckily, it didn't work.

Then her own grandmother wanted to kill her, using the Harvest girls and Geneivie to kill her since she was dead herself.

But, of course, it didn't stop there, no. Esther came back to life, bringing along her two sons, Kol and Finn, putting them into witch bodies.

Then, Dahila came into the picture, wanting to take her due to a deal she made with her sister—Esther—a thousand years ago, to have every firstborn child of the Mikaelson's.

Luckily, they killed her, as well as Esther. But the drama never stopped.

The De'Martels came as well as Lucien, and that wasn't pretty.

Chaos happened. Marcel ended up betraying them, and they had to leave.

Well, Hayley had to leave with Hope.

Klaus was imprisoned, and the rest of the Mikaelson's were put into a magical coma until Hayley found a cure for the bite Marcel gave them and a cure for Rebekah's hex.

So, for five years. Hope grew up with only her mommy.

Only hearing stories about her daddy, her aunts, and uncles.

She just wished they could all be a happy family together.

When she finally got to see them all again, it wasn't long before it was all ripped away again.

The Hollow came into their life.

Wanting to take Hope.

And while they're dealing with that, another problem came in.

A coven of witches, planning on killing Hope as well.

So when the Mikaelson's and Vincent were pulling the Hollow from Hope and transferring the Hollow into Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah, the coven of witches took advantage.

They used the power of the transfer to kill Hope, but it backfired. In a good and bad one.

Good for the witches.

Bad for the Mikaelson's.

Just as Vincent was finishing up the spell, Hope, who lay in Hayley's arms, suddenly disappeared.

And they immediately worried. And everything went in uproar.

Klaus thinks Vincent did something.

Hayley cried and screamed her daughter's name in horror.

And Freya immediately did a Locater spell to find her.

But they couldn't. It was like she wasn't there. Like she never existed.

But, far, far a way, Hope Mikaelson stood in front of a sign that said,'Welcome to Storybrook.'

She was scared and confused, wondering why she suddenly discovered.

But her little mind knew she needed to find safety, so she did the only thing she could think of, and that was to wonder of into the unknown town.

I hope someone would be able to help her.

But no one could. Not in the way she needed them to anyway.

While she wondered down the streets, late at night, a nice lady found her, fussing over her and the moment Hope mention she was lost and looking for her mommy and daddy, the lady brought her to the Sheriff's station.

When they got there, the Sheriff, Gram, who Hope immediately liked. He was nice.

He asked her questions.

What her name was.
Where she was from.
Who her mother and father were.

And a lot more.

But they were unable to get contact with her parents, and Hope began to cry then.

She was scared and just wanted her mommy and daddy.

And it was worse since they were dealing with the Hollow, and the last thing she remembered was the Hollow beginning ripped from her body by Vincent into her daddy, aunt, and uncles.

Then she disappeared to this town she's never heard of.

Gram tried to calm her, but it was hard to calm down a scared and stressed child who was lost.

At some point, she calmed down and somehow fell asleep.

The next day, she met the mayor of the town.

Regina Mills.

Regina asked her similar questions to the ones Gram asked her, but she answered them.

But they couldn't find nor contact her parents. Or even her aunts or uncles.

And Regina, for once in her life, was at a loss of what to do.

Regina didn't expect people from outside of Storybook to show up. And certainly didn't expect a child to show up.

She also just adopted her little boy, Henry Mills, who was only six weeks old.

So, she decided to take the young child in until they found her mother and father.

A week passed, and nothing.

They found nothing.

Regina was stressed to say the least, she didn't know what to do with the seven year old girl.

And she was struggling to take care of Henry, since he always cried, and she found it hard to calm him down.

But after talking with the Sheriff, Regina decied to actually take Hope in and adopt her.

They couldn't find her actual parents, and she thought it would be for the best. And if they ever found Hope's mom and dad, she'd allow Hope to go with them.

After a lot of talking with Hope, she agreed, though still scared and upset that they couldn't find her mommy or daddy.

And thats also how Hope Mikaelson Became Hope Mills.

(Authors note)

♥︎︎︎•:*:•♥︎
——————

Haven't had a book idea in a while, and I'm honestly excited about this one. It just randomly came to me out of nowhere.

I also don't know who the love interest should be for Hope.

Wts?

(Graphics)

♥︎︎︎•:*:•♥︎
——————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 161 14
Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes, Captain America and the Winter Soldier... best friends, lovers, now they're facing the newest step, fathers. They had...
100K 1.8K 34
Sebastion Morgenstern is dead, right. Well he was more demon than human. And like all demons they come back. Back threw a little something he left be...
122K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
40.5K 928 30
The unknown Mikalson. The unknown Salvatore. I'm both! I ran away from my brother when he threatens to dagger me. A wonderful kind man took me into h...