NO RULES, Mark Sloan

Da _X_Sammii_X_

-๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’†๐’”. ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’…... Altro

๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
"๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ"
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ"
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ
๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด & ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด & ๐˜›๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด & ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด & ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ'๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ
๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ

๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ

157 4 1
Da _X_Sammii_X_

Beth and Mark had been staying between his hotel room and Meredith's. Meredith didn't have a problem with it. She was happy for Beth. But Derek was pissed. He didn't like the idea of it.

Beth was practically his little sister. And she was sleeping with the one person he never wanted her to. It was hard for him.

Beth hadn't even talked to him since the whole fight thing. He didn't blame her.

He had hurt her. Addison had confronted him about it. But he was in a bad place. He wasn't himself.

It was a mess. And it somehow needed to get sorted. But Derek didn't want Beth to be with Mark. He knew he would break her heart.

Beth and Mark were in the kitchen. Beth had been making breakfast. "I hope you know I can't cook for the life of me. I burn water," she said.

"We could just go for breakfast," Mark told her as he saw her flour covered face. "It would be cleaner."

Beth shook her head. "No. I've got this. I'm Gordon Ramsey in the making," she told him as she turned to look at him. She smiled as she handed him the French toast she had made. "See!"

Mark took the plate and watched as she sat down. He smirked. "You did brilliant doll."

Beth took a bite of her toast and frowned. "This is disgusting. I'm never going to be Gordon Ramsey," she mumbled as she threw it on the plate and helped herself to Nutella on toast.

Meredith and Derek walked into the room. Derek's eyes hardened at seeing Mark in the kitchen. Mark looked to him and picked up his newspaper.

Beth took a big bite out of the toast and sighed. She knew it was going to be hard. And she just wanted to eat. It was going to be a long day.

****

Grace walked towards Beth who was eating peanut butter cups. "Hungry?" She asked with a grin.

She sighed. "This Derek and Mark thing. It's going on too long. I'm literally stuck in the middle. Mer thinks it'll be okay soon enough. But I don't know."

"And Reese's cups are the way to go?"

"I'm eating my feelings. It helps," Beth mumbled as she looked to her. She smiled. "Want one?"

Grace shook her head. "No thanks hun. I'll let you have them. You look like you might need them," she told her. "Besides I'm only here for this wedding crap."

Beth grinned. "Thanks. You're a great support system," she said as she ate another one.

****

Mark walked along the corridor. He saw Arizona and smiled. "Hey. He here yet?" He asked, referring to Callie's father.

Arizona turned to him. "If you're talking about Calliope's dad, then the answer is. I don't know. Cause I'm not going to meet him because we just started dating. And it's way too soon," she told him.

"I met Beth's family before I even knew Beth. But is Torres okay with that?" He asked.

Arizona blinked. "Of course you... never mind. And yes. Her idea. The man is here for one day. And then he's gone. No muss. No fuss," she said.

Beth was standing by the nurses station with Grace. She was snacking on more Reese's. She smiled as Arizona walked over. "Hey. You must be Grace. You both okay?" She asked.

"Yeah."

George walked along as did Callie. "Run. Run for your life," Callie told him.

"What do you mean, run for my life?" George asked. He was confused as to what was going on.

But before anything, Callie's dad had George pinned against the wall. "Dad!"

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now," Carlos Torres said as he held George against the wall.

Callie tried to stop her dad. "Dad. Dad it."

"He committed adultery."

Callie sighed. "Who hasn't? I slept with him," she said pointing to Mark. "Before we were divorced. So technically George isn't the only who cheated," she told him.

Carlos let George go and grabbed Mark. He looked to Mark. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now."

"Mark Sloan. Pleasure to meet you."

Callie took Beth's hand. She took her over to her dad. "Dad. Mark is just a friend. This is who he's in a relationship with. I'm happy now, okay? I'm... I'm dating someone new. And I'm happy. Okay?" She said.

Carlos let go of Mark who pulled Beth close and kissed her head. "Least you don't ever have to meet my dad," she said with a grin.

Carlos looked to Callie. "So you're dating again? Well, that's good. That's healthy. I'd like to meet this new gentleman suitor."

"Yeah. Yeah. No, she... they're pretty busy. Cause they're a doctor here. But um, you would love them. You'll love them because they're smart and funny. Both handsome and beautiful. And very supportive. Daddy... please be okay with this," Callie said.

She took Arizona's hand and brought her over. Callie smiled. "Dad this is Arizona Robbins. This is who I'm dating now," she told her.

Arizona smiled. "And I really good you draw the line at throwing women against walls," she said.

Beth and Grace stood there with grins on their faces. Knowing this had been entertaining for them.

****

Mark walked out to the ambulance bay with Beth  he saw Derek. "You paged me?"

Derek nodded, not looking at Mark. But mainly at Beth. "Driver's face went through a side window. Thought it'd be your cup of tea."

"Right you are," Mark said as he stood behind Beth.

Owen came out. "What do you got?"

Paramedic: Anthony meloy, 32-year-old male pedestrian with a left arm injury and ro rash to his face d torso. Stable vitals in the field. Landed on the street after he was hit by the driver."

Dan, another patient, spoke. "I didn't hit him. He jumped in front of me."

"Dan gates... swerved after he didn't hit Mr. Maloy and sideswiped a telephone pole. He's complaining of abdominal pain. Also, he has blood coming out of his left ear," the paramedic said.

Dan rolled his eyes. "He came outta nowhere. It wasn't my fault."

Anthony, the first patient scoffed. "You better give that son of a bitch a blood alcohol test. He was driving like a madman."

"Okay, now he's just lying."

"Oh, I'm lying? I'm lying?"

Owen sighed as looked to Mr. Maloy. "Try to stay still. There's no sign of head trauma. Check out the other guy, I got it from here. Let's go."

Mark stopped him. "Wait, I need to look at his injuries."

"When we're inside," Owen told him as they walked inside.

"Drunk!" Anthony called. 

"Liar!"

"Pathetic."

"Ass."

Beth stood there and groaned as she took a handful of chocolate into her mouth.

****

In the trauma room, the doctors were examining Dan. Dan sighed and spoke. "I was just driving to the bank. Next thing, this ... this guy jumps in front of my car. Whack job."

"Sir, can I get you to move your eyebrow?" Derek asked.

Mark shook his head. "I can't examine his ear. Would you get out of the way? Could you just wait?"

"Could you just...," Derek said.

Owen sighed as he looked to Beth. "Free fluid in the upper left quadrant. Shepherd, schedule a stat C.T."

Beth nodded. "With pleasure," she mumbled as she left the room.

She really needed to sort the tension out. It was going to drive her insane. 

****

Derek, Mark and Beth were looking at the scans for Dan. Derek sighed. "Okay. there's no blood in the brain."

"Z. M. C. Fracture of the temporal bone, ruptured ear drum. Book us an O.R doll," Mark said as he turned to Beth.

Beth went to walk out. Derek soon stopped her. "Uh, not so fast, Dr Shepherd. Mr. Gates ... the patient has a name ... also has an injured facial nerve, which means what?"

Beth sighed. "That Mr Gates will need a nerve repair."

Derek nodded as he looked to her. "Does that take place before or after Dr Sloan's ossicular reconstruction?" He asked.

"Before."

"Incorrect. Because you'll have to explore the wound for bone fragments. Not to mention reversing his conductive hearing loss," Derek said.

Mark nodded. "Which is why I need you to book me that O.R. Now Dr Montgomery," he told her.

Derek turned to face Mark. "Look, if this patient has facial paralysis, it won't matter if he can head out of one ear or not? Am I right Dr Shepherd?" Dr Shepherd?"

"Beth?"

"Shepherd?"

"Beth."

"Dr Shepherd?"

Beth shook her head. "No. You know what, leave me out of this. You're both amazing doctors," she said as she turned and walked off.

****

Mark had been paged by Arizona. He found her and sighed. "You paged me Robbins?" He asked.

"You're her best friend. And I am at a giant loss right now. Not to mention the very sick children..."

Mark nodded. "Go. I got this," he said as he walked over to Callie. "Stop speaking Spanish. Cause I have to go to surgery in a minute. And I don't speak Spanish."

Callie looked to Mark. "My dad is taking me home. He's talking to the chief. And he's making me quit my job. And quit my relationship. Which he has yet to acknowledge even exists," she told him.

"What are you 12? Tell him he's crazy," Mark said.

Callie shook her head. "You don't understand. There isn't anything he hasn't done for me, okay? Nothing. He's paid for my collage. He's paid for med school. I have a huge trust fund because he doesn't want me to worry about anything but being a great doctor. I mean, the man has done nothing but support me his whole life," she said.

Mark nodded. "Well, supporting someone and respecting someone aren't the same thing. You need to tell him that," he told his best friend.

****

Beth walked into Izzie's room and smiled. "Hi. Oh! French fries! I love French fries," she said as she took a bite of them.

"Meredith. Let's go!" Izzie called.

"I feel like this dress is giving me a mammogram. It's squishing my boobs," Meredith said.

"Let me see," Izzie said as Grace walked in. "Oh someone else come to steal my fries."

Grace frowned as she saw Beth standing there eating fries as Izzie pretended to choke to get Meredith out the room.

Grace looked to Beth. "Still not talking?" She asked.

"Nope."

"It's very romantic. It's pretty right?" Izzie said, looking to her friends.

Beth nodded and smiled. "Very pretty."

Meredith saw Beth and Grace. She sighed. "And I see you've invited more people to witness my humiliation?" She said.

Beth shook her head. "No. Derek and Mark still aren't speaking. And we're about to head into a 6 hour surgery. So unless I can slip this cheeseburger into a sterile area, I'm not gonna make it. Can one of you please come and talk to them?" She asked.

Izzie nodded. "You can go twin two. Cristina. Help her out the dress."

Beth sighed in relief. "I'll be in the scrub room. Awaiting my doom," she said as she turned and left. Taking a handful of fries with her.

****

Beth and Grace walked into the scrub room. She saw her Derek and Mark. Grace sighed. "Okay. Before you guys go in there and cutting in this patient, you need to apologise to each other. If not for the patient. For Mer. Or for Beth. Look at her... her face is breaking out. Her ass is humongous..."

"It's true... I had to get the scrubs with the elastic waistband. And some nurse asked if I was pregnant. Which I'm not," Beth said. She saw the look on Derek's face.

Grace nodded. "If you don't apologise right now, she's not scrubbing in," she told them.

"I won't. And you can't make me. This should be a joyful time. Your best friend is getting married. You should be the best man," Beth told them.

Derek smiled as he spoke. "The chief will be my best man."

"What?"

Beth grabbed Grace's arm. "Hey. Is my ass...?"

"Your ass is fine. You're still hot. Sloan would probably still have sex with you," Grace said as she left with Beth.

****

Derek and Mark were in surgery. Derek sighed. "We should do a middle fossa craniotomy approach. Let's get some diamond burrs in here, please."

Mark looked to him. "Don't bother. I ordered them before we started. I may be irresponsible and untrustworthy out there, I'm not in here," he said.

Derek sighed. "I never said you were untrustworthy."

"You put the berlin wall up around Beth."

Derek nodded as he looked to him. "Well, Addison asked me to keep an eye out for her. You know I see her as my daughter. That's what people do when someone they care about asks them to do something ... they do it ... which is what you should've done when I asked you to stay away from Beth ... or Addison, for that matter."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Oh, here we go. Addison ... the only note he can ever play."

"You know, I was going to apologize for decking you 'cause I felt bad. But now I'm just gonna play it over and over again in my head and really enjoy it. Oh, hell. It's coming from the pterygoid plexus. Give me a 4-0 vicryl, pl ... get me some 4-0 vicryl. Get me the 4-0 vicryl. Get me a clamp."

Mark looked to him and scoffed. "You know what? I'm done. I give up. If I hadn't fallen for Beth, you would've found some other reason not to respect me. You always have. To you, I'm always gonna be the charity case the Shepherds had to take in. I got the bleeder."

"You threw the stitch already?"

****

Mark and Derek had just finished the surgery. Derek looked to Mark. "If you so much as hurt a hair on that girls head, a punch will be the least of your worries," he told him.

"I won't hurt her. She's amazing. And she makes me smile," Mark said.

"Good."

****

Beth and Meredith were all sitting in the kitchen. Beth was eating a pizza. Meredith had just told Beth that she and Grace were going to be her bridesmaids.

Beth looked up as Derek and Mark walked in. Mark kissed the top of Beth's head and took a beer from Derek. "We can still catch the last half of the game," Derek said.

Mark nodded. "Yeah. That's...That's what I was thinking," he said as he left the room with him.

Meredith turned to Beth. "You can stop eating now," she said.

"Oh thank god. My diet starts tomorrow."

Beth saw Mark and Derek heading into the living room. Just hoping that things were going to be okay.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.7K 164 13
๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ...
168K 3.3K 87
๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
21K 516 27
-๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐ž๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 110 12
-๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐˜–๐˜™ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฌ...