𝑰 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’π’π’π’ˆ...

By purpleu9597

The love tale story of a senior and junior who is studying medicine. The senior jeon Jeongukk who doesn't hav... More

π•„π•’π•šπ•Ÿ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
π•Šπ•¦π•‘π•‘π• π•£π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕔𝕒𝕀π•₯
β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π•π•–π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•œπ•œ'𝕀 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•
π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖..? (πŸ™)
𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖..!(𝟚)
π•Šπ•™π•ͺ π•€π•žπ•šπ•π•–π•€
𝔽***π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝔹𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕕
π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš—πš
β„π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•šπ•£
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•Œ (𝕄)
𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕
π•ƒπ•–π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
𝕄𝕖𝕖π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ β„™π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•šπ•£

ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖

873 65 7
By purpleu9597

its been a month since jeongukk graduated and all these days tae and jeongukk didnt leave each other.

right now tae is on jeongukk's lap with jeongukk leaning on the rock. they both are came outside to have some fresh air for sometime cause after few minutes they have to go back to pack luggages.

because they all (jeongukk, tae and jeongukk's friends) are shifting into a bigger house.

jeongukk signed in content while pulling tae closer to his chest and kept his chin on her head while she is making flower crown with leaves and flower that are present there.

he just kept looking at her with a soft love sick smile on his face. his hand slowly went inside the top she is wearing and caressed her skin, kneeding her milky waist softly.

tae didnt say anything and let him do whatever he wants and leaned on his chest keeping her all weight on jeongukk's body.

he smelled her hair which smells like a strawberry and cinammon bacause his naughty baby used his shampoo in the morning saying she wanna smell like him.

and who is jeongukk to deny his baby girlfriend.

"Gukkie" tae called out and turned a bit aside to jeongukk buut jeongukk just lifted her in his arms and made her sit on his lap facing him.

tae didnt even get startled cause she got used to it how jeongukk would just pick her up like a feather.

"See! how is it?" tae asked while keeping the flower crown on her own head smiling cutely.

"aww love you look so freaking adorable baby" jeongukk cooed and pecked her lipa making tae smile shyly.

"Here i made it for you too" tae said and took a crown which was made with leaves and less flowers.

SHe kept it on his head and adjusted his hair neatly with a natural tiny pout on her lips.

jeongukk just kept looking at her without blinking with a whipped eyes.

HE leaned in and kissed her neck making tae hum and close her eyes.

The kisses soon turned into sucking.

he sucked softly on her milky neck while tae continued doing what she was doing.

"You look cute gukkie" Tae said softly while touching his nose.

jeongukk chuckled and kissed her who immediately kissed back with the same passion.

"Shall we go? or you wanna stay more time love" jeongukk asked looking at tae who made a thinking face and nodded smiled after sometime.

"lets go " tae said to which jeongukk nodded and got up with tae still in his arms and made her stand.

he adjusted her dress top and hair and both made their way towards the bike which was parked aside.

Tae held both the flower crowns she made and hopped behind when jeongukk forwarded his hand for her.

soon both drove off to the penthouse.

They all are done packing their luggages. now they are waiting outside the pent house lobby for mingyu who went to bring the car.

jeongukk and tae are sitting together just like always. tae has her head leaned on jeongukk's chest while jeongukk's arm is on the back of tae on the couch.

tae is playing games in the phone while jeongukk is talking to his friends.

tae whined when she lost the game again and threw the phone aside snuggling into jeongukk which caught jeongukk's attention.

he stopped whatever he is talking and looked down at tae who has her face in his chest. he slowly tucked the hair strand behind the ear and pecked her forehead.

he hugged her closer and took the glass of juice which is on the table i front of them.

"baby.." jeongukk called making tae look at him.

"here" he said and kept the juice glass in front of her mouth who smiled and took a sip from the juice.

their friends gave a teasing smile to the couple.

soon after few minutes they heard car horn and looked out to see its mingyu with his car.

they all got up and counted how many bags each have. after checking everything they made their way towards the car.

jeongukk saw tae was about to lift her luggage and immediately went to her and picked it up before she picked up.

tae looked at jeongukk who smiled at her innocently.

"gukkieeee" tae whined pouting making jeongukk chuckle and peck her pout.

tae blushed and was about to take her luggage from jeongukk but he didnt let her.

"baby i can i carry my bags you know " tae said and followed jeongukk when he started walking with both his and tae's luggages.

"i know love, you too know that you have a boyfriend who cannot that cannot see his girlfriend carrying weights" jeongukk said making tae smile shyly and blush at the comment.

"whatever" tae muttered and ran from there to the car.

jeongukk chuckled and went to the car bunker before arranging the luggage in it.

after arranging he went to the front to see tae is waiting from him not going inside the car.

he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

tae kept her hands on his chest and leaned up before pecking his lips softly.

they both are again lost in their own world but it was interrepted when they heard the clearing throat sound.

they pulled away from each other but jeongukk still has his arms around tae's waist.

they looked aside to see a girl?

'wait who is she? i never saw her before' tae thought to herself and hugged jeongukk's waist who pecked her head while looking at the girl with a confused frown.

"what are you doing here?" jeongukk asked , his voice cold which tae never heard cause he always talks t her like as if he is talking to a baby unless he was angry or irritated.

tae didnt complain when h would burst out on her cause she know he have anger issues.

Tae looked at the girl when jeongukk asked that question to see her shamelessly looking at jeongukk's exposed chest which was visible because of having two buttons unbuttoned.

"Eyes up Ms" Tae said while holding the shirt close in infront and buttoned it while glaring at the girl.

the girl was embarrased and looked away.

jeongukk smirlked at that and pecked tae's lips pulling her closer still holding her waist in his arms securely when she was buttoning his chest.

tae smiled at him and pecked his lips before backing away and standing beside him.

the girl was looking at this with envious eyes but she quickly smiled when jeongukk looked at her.

"you didnt answer to my question! what are you doing here?" jeongukk asked again with the same cold tone.

"um i just wanted to visit you all as its been so long" the girl said smiling.

jeongukk jsut nodded and opened the car door for tae who smiled and hopped in. jeongukk too hooped in after tae entered and closed the door behind.

the all friends hopped in except the girl.

"what about Ira? there is only the place in back of the car!" yug asked when he saw there is no place inside the car.

"um i can sit there" Ira said while pointing at jeongukk's and tae's middle place, shamelessly.

the friend's looked at her with TF face cause there is no space between the couple.

tae tugged jeongukk's shirt who immediately looked at her and leaned down to her level.

"lets go sit at the back....we can have privacy" tae said softly while pointing at the back of the car where two people can fit and sit comfortably.

"we will sit there, you guys can adjust" jeongukk said to which the friends nodded while the Ira's face dimmed when she heard that.

jeongukk nodded and helpe tae to sit in the back and he too hopped in.

soon everyone are settled in the car. it will take few hours to reach their destination so everyone are talking about some random things.

tae didnt talk to jeongukk and was just playing with his fingers while biting her lips thinking something hardly.

jeongukk signed not being able to take her silence and pulled her towards his chest.

"baby what happened? why are you so silent!" jeongukk asked and pecked her lips softly.

tae shook her head and said "nothing, i was just thinking why she looked at you like that"

"she is mingyu's cousin sister love....she always tried being my girlfriend but i rejected her cause i just saw her as my sister!" jeongukk explained making tae smile.

"did i ask you huh" tae asked playfully.

"well even if you didnt ask me ,still i have to explain! cause that is the quality of being a good boyfriend and also for a healthy relationship" jeongukk replied softly while prevent her fingers one by one making tae looked at him with heart eyes.

"you know how much i love you?" Tae asked softly.

"I know love, and i love you even more than you do" jeongukk said and smiled smugly.

"nah thats not possible, i  love you more" tae argued pouting which at last got pecked by her boyfriend.

"how much ever you love me, i will love you the double than that and you cant argue love!" jeongukk finalised.

tae was about to open her mouth to argue but jeongukk pulled her into a passionate kiss by holding her neck.

tae smiled into the kiss and closed her eyes while threading his hair, deepening the kiss.

A little bit mature.... ⚠️

jeongukk switched off the little light inside the car making it dark for both of them while still kissing his girlfriend.

Ira looked back to see why they switched off the light but irene held her chin and made her face the front.

"You better be in your limits little birdie" irene muttered coldly with a sweet smile which made Ira nod in fear and look front.

jeongukk's hands slowly went inside tae's top caressing her waist.

his hands slowly went upwards and started caressing her bra's lace with his thumb.

jeongukk pulled her closer holding her waist with another hand.

his hand slowly travelled towards her back and unbuckled her bra and took it off.

both pulled away from the kiss and leaned their forehead's on each other.

tae took off the bra and kept it aside while jeongukk's hands still stayed inside her top.

tae hugged him closer while sitting on his lap and pecked his neck, relaxing in his arms.

jeongukk too hugged her closer and pecked her lips while his thumb massaged under her b**bs curve softly.

its normal for the couple  that jeongukk touches and caressed tae's b**bs while they cuddle.

tae took his phone and started watching some youtube videos still sitting on his lap while jeongukk to watched with tae while his hand continued to kneed his girlfriend's b**bs softly while placing kisses to her here and there.

as it is dark at the back, the friends cannot see anything that is happening at the back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
198K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
448K 23.2K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...