π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° | A MJ Fan...

By svftbuttercup

"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we... More

Copyright
Trigger Warnings⚠️
Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII

Epilogue

79 4 0
By svftbuttercup

5 years later
2004

It was 7 o'clock in the evening and Keisha was in the kitchen cooking dinner and while she was in her own little world, she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, "Yes baby?"

"Nothing. I just wanna hold you that's all.", Michael humbled back as his head nuzzled into her neck.

She kissed on top of his head and continued cooking, as they were being lovey dovey to each other, they heard a tiny voice saying 'ew' from afar. They turn around to see their 5 year old son Amari with a scrunched up face. As a 5 year old, Amari has a big personality for his age and majority of the time, he acts like 25 instead of 5. Every parent goes through that phase when it comes to a child whose is pre-school age.

"You don't like that that I'm giving your mother kisses little man?!!"

"No, you're giving my momma the cooties!"

"Alright little man, imma step away from ya momma, I'm not gonna give her no more cooties."

Before Michael left, he leaned over to Keisha and whispered, "This isn't over babygirl." and gave her a slight slap on her ass before he left the room. She only chuckled and shook her head.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

As Keisha & Amari was sitting at the table eating their dinner, she called Michael's name to come eat and Michael came into the dining room with the phone in his hand.

"Hey imma call you back."

As soon as he ended the call, he kissed her on the forehead and starting to eat his dinner, "Who was that Michael?"

"Oh that was Tré, he was calling me about some things."

"Oh? What was it?"

"Oh, it's nothing..."

Keisha just looked at him like he got three heads, he said that Tré called him for something, but says that it's "nothing". Keisha had a feeling a that Michael & Tré were up to something, but she didn't know what it was, but was willing to find out soon.

Hours Later

As Michael & Keisha was getting ready for bed, he slowly started to kiss on her neck, but Keisha wasn't having it.

"Wha-? What did I do?!"

"I need to know what you & Tré are up to?"

"I can't tell you baby...I wish I could tell you, but I don't wanna ruin it."

"Don't wanna ruin what exactly?"

"Baby...just let it go okay? Just get some sleep."

As Michael turned off the lamp off on his side and went to sleep, Keisha suddenly started to get upset, usually he tells her things, but for today, he didn't tell her nothing and told her to get over it. She wanted the urge to smack that nigga with a pillow, but she didn't want to wake up their son if he hears them arguing, so she lets it go and went to sleep as well.

'He better fucking tell me before I set it off...', she thought to herself

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

As Keisha & Michael's mother, Katherine were shopping around in the store, she told her about what happened last night between her & Michael.

"What?!! Imma call him & cuss his ass out when we leave.", She said "He was raised better than that by me and he knows better than that."

"I don't know what he's trying to hide Mrs. Jackson, but I hope it's not something that will cause me to go to jail. And I'm not afraid to go back to jail and they know this."

"Oh we know. We all know you about that life."

"And I hope I get to the bottom of this tonight cause I need to know what's going on."

"Have you asked your cousin, Tré about it too?"

"Yeah I asked him the same thing earlier this morning, but he told me the same thing that Michael told me last night."

"You think him & Mike are planning on something?"

"I don't know, but 9 times out of 10, they're most likely. And if they are, one of them or the both of them better tell me."

While the two women continued to talk, Keisha heard her phone buzz, so she looked at her phone to see a text from Michael.

Husband🩷🔐
I know you're still mad at me from last night. Since you want to know what's going on, all I can say is that I have special planned for the both of us. I can't tell you what it is yet until you get home, but I hope to see you soon when you get back. I love you bunny🩷✨.
Read: 5:59 pm

Keisha was trying so hard not to smile when he called her bunny in the text and she was somewhat glad that Michael was telling her & but she was still mad at him because he still wasn't tell her what it was.

"Girl, who texted you?"

"Your son."

"What did he say now..."

"Nothing really. He knew that I was mad that he didn't tell me, but he said that he's planning on something for me and him tonight, but I don't know what it is yet..."

Keisha kept looking at the message & she had a gut feeling to return home, "Hey, umm, I think I'm gonna cut this short today, I'll text y'all when I get home."

As the women were finished with their shopping for today, the two women said their goodbyes & went on their separate ways and while Keisha was driving home, her phone buzzed again and it was a text from Michael again.

Husband🩷🔐
I can't wait for you to see my surprise bunny🩷.
Read 6:20

When Keisha pulled up to the driveway, she got out of the car and as soon as she unlocked the front door, she was greeted with rose petals on the floor and roses up the stairs. As she followed the petals up the steps, it stopped as soon as she reached to their bedroom. Their bed was covered with roses along with a long flowing dress and as well with a note. As she walked towards the bed, she picked up the note.

To my wonderful wife,

I hope this note finds you surrounded by happiness and love. As I sit here reflecting on our journey together, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the day you walked into my life. It was unexpected, yet it turned out to be the most beautiful surprise that fate could have ever bestowed upon me. Since the moment you came into the picture, our life has been very different and crazy for the most part, but as we got to know each other, you have brought a brightness and warmth that I never knew existed, and I am forever grateful for the love and happiness you have brought into my world. Marrying you was the best decision I have ever made. Our wedding day stands as a testament to the love we share, a love that grows stronger with every passing day. The vows we exchanged were not just words, but promises from the heart to cherish and support each other through all the ups and downs of life. And then there's our wonderful gift of all, our son Amari. Words cannot express how much he means to both of us. He is a reflection of our love and a constant reminder of the beautiful family we have built together. Becoming parents has unlocked a new level of happiness and fulfillment in our lives, and I am deeply grateful to have experienced this incredible journey with you by my side. Keisha, you are my rock, my best friend, and my soulmate. Your love has given me strength, and your presence has brought light to even the darkest of days. I am blessed beyond measure to have you in my life, and I will continue to cherish every moment we share together. Thank you for being you, for loving me unconditionally, and for making my life complete. You have forever changed me for the better, and I am eternally thankful to call you my wife and the mother of our precious son Amari and also being a doggie daddy to Amiyah.

Sincerely your wonderful husband,

Michael <3

P.S.

And I also hope you love the dress that I laid out on the bed baby ;).

After Keisha reading the note, she slowly packed up the dress from the bed and she was in awe. So she rushed into the restroom to change. Minutes after she changed into her dress, she fixed up her makeup and fed Amiyah her dinner before she went back downstairs and as she was walking downstairs, she saw Michael standing there looking scrumptious as fuck.

"God....you look beautiful baby."

"You look handsome yourself, big daddy."

Michael pulled Keisha by her waist and pecked her on the lips, "You ready beautiful?"

"Mhm.", she nodded "And I can't wait for you tell me what's going on?"

"I am baby, once we get to our destination then you will know."

As they were leaving the house, Keisha pouted her lips, "But babyyyyyy.....!!"

Michael chuckled at her, "God, you're so stubborn, but I love you so much. Come baby, we don't wanna be late."

"Ugh, okay."

Michael escorted Keisha to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her to get in and as she was getting in the car, Keisha yelped as Michael gave her a smack on the ass, "Such a brat." Before he closed the door, he saw that she rolled her eyes at him and even enough he was planning to make sweet love to her, he was now thinking about spicing it up a bit by punishing her when they went back home.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Michael carefully put the blindfold over Keisha's eyes trying not to mess up her hair.

"Michael, don't mess up my hair now..."

"I ain't baby, just be still for a couple of seconds."

As he successfully pulled the blindfold over her, he carefully escorted her out of the car and as they went through the doors, he slowly pulled off her blindfold for her to see a huge beautiful banner that says:

After she read the banner, she turned around to Michael with tears in her eyes, "Oh baby...this is beautiful...I love it!!"

He caressed her face and wiped her tears away from her eyes, "Happy anniversary bunny."

Keisha tried to respond back to him, but she started to cry harder.

"Aww baby c'mere."

She walked up to him and he kissed her on her forehead and started to caress her.

"I love you that much, you know that right baby?"

"Mhm", she hummed as her face was buried into his chest. As she lifted up her head, she said, "I love you so much big daddy....and imma give you some good ass head as soon as we get home."

"We was gonna do that anyway when we get back home, but first, let's go get seated at our table, shall we?."

"Okay baby."

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

As the pair was enjoying their anniversary dinner, Keisha wondered who was the owner of the restaurant, so she asked Michael if he knew, and of course he knew and it will turn out to be a big surprise to Keisha as soon as she find out. While she was sipping her white wine, she heard a familiar voice out of nowhere.

"Sup Keish! How y'all liking the food?"

She almost spit out her drink as she found out who owns this restaurant."

"Tré?!!! What the fu—? How—??"

"Well....since after that whole debacle happens years ago, I decided to turn my life around...legally of course and I applied to college. And do you remember when I graduated with a degree in business a couple years ago?"

"Mhm, yeah why?"

"So, after that I applied to Culinary school while also working a job and after I graduated there as well, I was trying so hard to get this restaurant and after months of trying and trying, I now finally have my own restaurant."

Keisha got up from her seat and hugged Tré, "I'm so proud T!"

"I'm proud of y'all too, all of us are flourishing. Me with my restaurant, you and Michael being very successful entrepreneurs, Elle being a model, Cassidy being A&R for a music company and Janet recently just became a lawyer. Things have changed for all of us all those years ago."

"Mhm. Especially for me....At first I was so bougie and prissy, but now, I'm just a little roughneck, but still a little bit bougie, well not as much anyway."

"Mhm, and we all know the reason why you turn out the way that you did.", Tré started to chuckle

Keisha only laughed and nodded as Michael over and kissed on her forehead, "Michael, I miss them, I wish we could see them."

"Me too babe. Me too."

"AND WE MISSED YALL TOO!!", Cassidy, Janet and Elle yelled as they ran towards their table. She quickly got up from the table once again and hugged all three of them, Michael and Tré shook their heads and laughed as they were watching the women continue to hug.

"Is he behaving himself over there with y'all?"

"Oh yeah, he's behaving himself. Especially since Jordyn & Mariah came over there to watch him for a little bit since I told them that I was coming here for a little bit."

"Okay, that's good. Are y'all still dropping him off back home in the afternoon right?"

"Mhm yeah."

"Okay cool."

Michael lowly started to chuckle thinking about yesterday afternoon, "What is it Mike?", Tré responded

"Nothing, it's that your cousin was lowkey mad at me yesterday."

"For what?"

"Cause I didn't tell her about this, she saw me on the phone talking to you and she asked me what was it about and I lied to her and said that it was nothing."

"Now you know you can't hide anything from her, she's like Inspector Gadget, she's gonna find out one way or another."

"Yeah, I know, but I didn't tell her and I'm glad that she didn't find out about this cause if she did, she'll still get upset if she found out about our anniversary dinner way earlier."

"Yeah, you're right about that too. But I'm just glad that it all worked out."

"Me too Mike, me too."

"Welp, let's get this show on the road T!"

"Alright then, let's get it poppin bro!"

The men walked over to the women and brought them to the table and started to have a good small get together & also a very good anniversary celebration.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

The couple returned home and suddenly went straight to business as soon as the front door was closed. As they entered their bedroom, Michael sat down on bed and took off his blazer and shirt only leaving him with his wifebeater on. Keisha felt her pussy pulsating at the sight of Michael wearing a wifebeater along with his necklace that has the date of when they got married in Roman numerals. She took off her heels and walked to their bed and straddled him, they started to kiss passionately as she slowly started to grind on him as his hands were on her backside. Then one of Michael's hands took off the string off of Keisha's dress and let the top fall off revealing her profound breasts. Michael firmly grip Keisha's breasts and started to lick and suck on them, she softly moaned and threw her head back.

"Ooo Michael..."

Keisha cupped the back of his head as Michael continued to give both of her breasts attention.

"As much as I wanna make love to you so bad. I gotta punish you right you."

"Why baby?"

"Cause you was acting like a brat yesterday and when we got into the car earlier today."

Keisha pouted her lips, so she got up from him and laid on his lap. Michael lifted her dress to see her that she had no panties on.

"Went commando tonight huh?"

She only nodded her head while she bit her lower lip and as she was about to get relaxed, she yelped and her eyes pop out as she felt that first slap. Slap after slap after slap, she was a moaning mess and was getting wet by the minute. Michael lifted her right cheek to see that she was wet.

"Hm, me spanking you is making you wet huh?! Such a nasty girl."

He wetted his index and ring finger, then he slowly inserted his fingers into her wetness.

"Mmm fuck..."

Moments as he was fingering her, Keisha was whimpering and moaning as Michael was hitting her G-spot.

"M-Michael...I think I'm about to cum baby...."

"Don't cum yet baby. Just hold it for a little longer."

He slowly slid his fingers out of her and laid her back on the bed, he started to kiss down from her neck down to her stomach until he reached down to her core, she breathly moaned and had her hand on the back of Michael's head. Her eyes were tightly closed and moved her head back as he was eating her out. then he started to devour her like she was the last meal on planet earth. She started to moan so loud that their neighbors could possibly hear them. She knew that she was about to cum as her legs were starting to jerk.

"Michael baby please...I need to cum please daddy..."

"Alright baby, let it all mamas.", Michael murmurs underneath her, and she can feel the lust dripping off his tongue & fingers as her orgasm rocks through her. The pace of his fingers didn't slow down as he worked through her orgasm while she was pulling on the bed sheets. Her legs started to quake and her back arches slightly, her mouth opening in a silent moan while her eyes were still closed. After coming down from her orgasm, she got even more aroused than usual, especially since it was their anniversary and also seeing Michael with love and lust in his eyes. So she carefully got up and pushed Michael on the bed, since Michael gave her a mind blowing orgasm, why don't she give one back in return.

Keisha crawls on the bed to meet his face and kisses him on the lips, then she starts to kiss him way down to his growing erection. She starts to tease him by only putting her mouth on the tip.

"Stop teasing me girl," said Michael, so she stopped teasing him after a couple of minutes then put him in her mouth.

"Fuck baby....just like that", Michael moaned as he ran his fingers through her hair. Keisha took him out of her mouth and started to give some attention to his balls. He slowly raised his head up and saw that Keisha was giving him a lustful look while she was pleasuring him.

"What? Cat got ya tongue daddy?", Keisha said as she was tapping his dick against her tongue. Michael couldn't even speak, all he did was bit his lip and caressed her face. As she continued to pleasure him, his breath started to become ragged and the bobbing of his wife's head increased and as soon as he was about to cum, Keisha pulled him out of her mouth.

"Why'd you stop babe....I was just about to cum?!!"

"Because....I want to feel that in all this pussy."

She straddled his lap before leaning down to kiss him. She reached between them to grab at his dick and line it up for her to slide down on him. Keisha broke the kiss to get to work. She planted her hands on his chest to give her leverage and started to ride him.

"Damn, girl,", Michael gave her ass a few slaps on both cheeks, "Throw that shit just like that princess."

Keisha started to throw her ass like never before. Michael held her waist to keep himself leveled since she was working him like a pro.

"Don't hold back now on me daddy.," Keisha said as she smirked down at him. She kept moving her ass but leaned her upper body down to lay on Michael's sweaty chest. She was close enough for their lips to brush against one another. They stared into each other's eyes as she kept riding him. Michael moved his hands from her waist to her ass, acting as support for her.

"Fuck, bunny, I'm cummin'!" Michael moaned. And while they were on the verge of their orgasms, he watched something shift within her.

"Ooo yes. That's it, cum in this pussy, baby. I want all of it daddy..."

That set him off. He wrapped his arms across the middle of her back to keep her down as he moved his hips and gave her quick pumps. He gave her his final one, leaving his dick deep and filling her pussy up with his cum as they moaned each others names.

"God damn girl...." Michael responde as he was trying to catch his breath. Keisha was able to get out of his hold for her to turn around and gave Michael a little show as she smacked and shook her ass from side to side, watching his entranced face over her shoulder.

"God, you so damn nasty....I love it! That's why I love ya crazy ass!", Michael replied, giving Keisha a kiss and a slap on the ass earning a giggle from her.

"Imma clean us up real quick and we hit the shower for round 2."

"Okay big poppa...I'll be waiting.", said Keisha as she was biting her lip

As Michael went into the bathroom to get a wash cloth, Keisha was in her own little world playing with her fingers until she saw Michael coming out of the bathroom with a washcloth in his hand. Minutes after cleaning up their mess & changing their bed, Michael tossed her over his shoulder and went to the shower for their second round of passionate love making.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Keisha slowly started to wake up as the sun was beaming against her face. After she stretched and marinated for a few minutes, she looked over to see Michael still sleeping, so she leaned over to his side and kissed him on the lips and laid her head on his chest.

"Morning mi amor.", he responds while he still has his eyes closed

"Morning papi.", she responded back as she was tracing imaginary line on Michael's chest

"You had fun last night bunny?"

"Mhm. I had an amazing time last night especially when we got back home, then it really made my night 10x more fun....I love you so much honey."

"I love you too baby."

A smile crept on her face as an idea popped inside of her head, so she went along with it, "You know wanna why I love you so much?"

"Yeah sure."

She straddled him once again and started to kiss him after every sentence.

"Because you're a great husband."
*kiss*
"A badass entrepreneur."
*kiss*
"Andddd a great father to our children."

"Awe babe, that was so cheeky & cut—wait...did you say children as in plural?!!"

Keisha shook her head.

"Bunny...a—are you pregnant again?!!"

"Yeah...I am."

Michael rose up from his spot and hugged and kissed her, "When did you find out?"

"A couple of weeks ago exactly. And I didn't even know, until I went to the doctor because I thought I had a fever, but it turned out that I was pregnant again. And I was planning on telling you baby, but the both of us were so busy with our work, I just totally forgot about it and—."

Michael kissed her on the nose and lips to calm her down, "Baby...it's okay. Just calm down honey, don't get too worked up. I got you alright? I'm here with you, you're pregnant with our second child together and Amari is about to be a big brother to his little brother or sister. And that's all that matters."

She gave Michael a bunny-like smile and laid her head on his chest again. As the couple were talking about the second unborn child, they heard tiny footsteps of their first born coming up the stairs.

"Mom!! Dad!!"

And load and behold, Amari ran into their room and jumped on their bed.

"Hey, little man. Did you behave yourself last night?"

"Yes sir, I did. I've missed you both."

"And we've missed you too bighead.", she replied

"Momma, do you remember when I didn't have a wish for my birthday party earlier this year."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I know what I want for my birthday wish."

""Oh well, then what is it?"

"Well....I've been thinking about this for a year or two now....so....well....my birthday wish is that I want a sibling...or two."

After hearing that Michael and Keisha gave their son a bright smile.

"What? Why are yall smiling and staring at me like that...?"

"Well, Amari...you remember when we had to go to the doctor cause I had a fever?"

"Yes?"

"Well....it turned out that it wasn't a fever....it actually turns out that I'm having a baby. You're gonna a big brother, Amari. You're getting your wish sweetheart."

Amari's eyes grew twice in size and starting jumping in excitement.

"Yes! I'm finally going be a big brother! Thank you for making my birthday wish come true mom!"

Amari went up to her and hugged the both of his parents.

With the new baby on the way, their little family is now officially complete🩷.

AUTHORS NOTE: I know, I know.....I know that I ended this book a while back, BUTTTTT I wanted to send this book on a proper send off, so here y'all go lmfaooo🤣🤣!!

ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE (old): "Dangerous" has FINALLY come to an end & I know some of are y'all gonna miss these two bobbled head headaches as much as I do. I've been writing this story since 2021 (I think😭) & at first, I thought this story was gonna suck, but I was completely wrong, thank you to the people who actually read my book & also thank you all for hitting this book to 3k (well now 4k 🫶🏽!)

And also to people who is gonna ask in the near future, no there won't be a sequel for this book😩....

But other than that, I once again, thank y'all from the bottom of my heart♥️.

Until we meet again y'all🫶🏽✨...!!

Byeeeee😭✌🏽!

Oh and btw, check out my other books while y'all at it too😁♥️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 143 3
⚠️ Copyright © 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
96.9K 3.8K 63
⚠️ Copyright © 2019 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
892 26 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
240K 7K 61
When Ryan and Michael, who aren't from entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are promoting a new clothing line that Michael...