Reincarnated As The Strongest...

By IATensuraFC

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... More

Reincarnated
New Body and Colleagues
Training, Cosmology and Evolution
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
Primordial Devils / A Menace
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
All Hail, FELDWAY!!!
Annoucement
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF
Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?
Four Stair

Vice Principal and Noosphere

394 18 32
By IATensuraFC

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

Well, seeing them both having a new purpose in life, just makes me.... happy, and actually feel accomplished for something... unlike the jobs that lizard gave me, all the time.

I suddenly covered my head, thinking Veldanava would attack me from nowhere, but seeing there was no incoming attacks, I took a big sigh of relief.

<LMAO, master is afraid of a lizard. Imagine, couldn't be me>

Where the hell, did you learn those type of languages!?

<Whenever, I finished checking up your skills, and other data, I always looked up to your memories, and learned new things, now that I answered your queries, your welcome pal>

You know you are allowed to create yourself a physically form so you can come out, whenever you feel bored.

<I hate physical touch, especially anything related to nature. Why do I needed to have physical contact when I can stay inside all the time, and watch my Master's activities>

So you are shut-in, well bad for you, I guess.... Now for the most important question, you turn off all of my resistance when she used the Steal technique, and I was thinking why you did that, Michael-kun~~

<My reason is pretty simple.... It was so HILARIOUS, especially seeing 100 of thousands of Veldanavas beating master up, was somehow pretty entertaining>

Entertaining.... Huh.. interesting, just wanna say what I am gonna do right now, is also pretty entertaining.... for me.

<Wait Wha—>

Before, I could let this shut-in say a single word, I created a physical clone of myself, which is as strong as a human, and than proceeded to put Michael's consciousness inside the clone, as the clone eyes color change to red.

Michael :- "Wait What, no I wanna stay inside!!!"

Wolfgang :- "Hmmmm is it Führer? But Führer has blue eyes, whereas this thing doesn't"

Wilhelm :- "Hmm, I don't think so, that guy smell like he hasn't showered for eons, whereas our Führer is definitely a person who showered every single day"

Y/N :- "He is my manas, he is basically me, as he linked to my soul, but at the same time, he is own being, called him Michael"

Wilhelm :- "OHHH, Führer is incredible, amazing.."
Wolfgang :- "And strong!!"

They always glaze me from the time they joined me, sometimes it's sweet, but most of the time it's quiet annoying, but you know I can't just tell them to stop, it would be quite rude

Y/N :- "Boys capture him, and then drag him outside, and help him be more connected to nature", as I created a devious smile at the end, freaking Michael out... Am I being infected by that Lizar— "AHHHHHH!!"

I got hit with thousands of Star Busters,
... I AM SORRY!!.. I mean can't you just leave me alone...
Veldanava :- 'Nah I don't I will'

Wolfgang/Wilhelm :- "Your Command Stand Over Anything Else, Our Führer"

Michael :- "NOOOOOOOO!! Don't, Please Don't, Leave me ALONE!!!!", he tried begging me, and the two.

But his beg went to deaf ear, as he was drag by Wolfgang, and Wilhelm to the outside of the school.

Well that's great, he is gonna learn how to never mess with me again... hopefully
I also need to teach him how to be more open to the outside world.

He is definitely pretty efficient on how to use skills, magic, or any long range attacks, at least that's what he said, but I believe him. So I should teach him more close combat abilities.

Michael :- "N-NOOO, I D—DON'T WANNAA GO O-OUTSIDE!!"

But to that I need to get rid of his new shut-in way, and teach him more close combat abilities, and be more mature..

And talking about... mature. I clicked my fingers, and was back to my fake body, which was covered with bandages,

I believe it should be heal by now, I started removing the bandages, thankfully all the wounds got healed, and my suit didn't get dirty.

Wilhelm:- "DON'T YOU DARE GO INSIDE"
Wolfgang :- "COME BACK HERE OR ELSE"
Michael :- "NO!!!"

They are still chasing him, well that's entertaining to watch, wait who is Michael running into.

Michael :- "I wanna go inside, PLEASE LET ME GO!!" *Thud*

That shut-in Michael bump into, wait she have wings, is she an ange- no her wing is different, it's resembles more like fairy, she also has golden blond hair, and yellow eyes. Is she the individual, Veldanava always talks about, I believe her title is
Spirit Queen, and her race is also that of Spirit Deity....

??? :-"Ouch"
Y/N :- "Let's go, and say her my hi, and apologize for my Manas behalf" as I teleported outside.

??? :- "Mind your steps, wouldn't yo— wait, white hair, black horns.... aren't you the brother of Veldanava-sama, I heard you are his favorite subordinate, but it doesn't seems like it, what are you doing? Goofing around", she starts giggling

Wolfgang :- "Here I found you" who finally caught up to Michael, as he pinned him against the ground
Wilhelm :- "Miss, who might you be, you can't just walk around school grounds" who followed soon, jumping on Michael.

??? :-  "Wait you don't know me, I am the Great Ramiris, the all powerful Spirit Queen, and you Vampire, and Demonoid should bow down before me"

Wilhelm :- "We don't bow down before anyone, other than our Führer Feldway"
Wolfgang :- "Are you the long lost sister of another mother of that 'God'"

Ramiris :- "Aren't you like beating him right now, Hehehe~~"
Wolfgang :- "This annoying thing is our Führer's Manas, isn't that what Führer called it?"
Wilhelm:- "He is our Führer's Manas... and Führer is just behind you"

Y/N :- "Hello, names Y/N, but you could call me Feldway, and as for you I believe your names Ramiris, the Spirit Queen"

as I gave her gentle smile, trying to act nice, but she still had her smugly attitude..... something is telling me she is gonna be a pretty annoying to be dealt with in the future.

Michael :- "Please let me go inside of YOU, PLEASE MASTER"
Wilhelm/Wolfgang/Ramiris :- "AYOO, What in the World(Wil/Ram)/Helheim(Wolf)

Y/N :- "PAUSE, you should rephrase what you just—"
Michael :- "PLEASE, LET ME COME INSID—"
Y/N :- "SHUT UP!!", I raise my hand, and drag his consciousness back to my soul.

What's wrong with this dude!!?!
<Hehehe, it's seems like being zesty act work out>

I will not forgive you for the humiliation you cause me during Steal stuff.
<Ummm, how about let's reconcile, I mean it was only a boxer, and some.... beating>

No.
<:(>

Y/N :- "Well then sorry for the inconvenience, Ramiris is it. From what I heard you are the
Vice-Principal of this scho—"

Ramiris :- "Hehahaha, obviously I am the great Vice-Principal of this facility, and one of the oldest being to ever exist, and 2nd strongest only behind the great Creator, and his personal favorit—"

Y/N :- "He actually finds you annoying, quite ironic, well I can easily disproved your claim of being the second strongest", as I created a bored face, and start styling my hair, pissing off the fairy.

Well, I ain't lying, after analyzing her, I could tell that she is definitely strong, I would say she is stronger than destruction deity, because unlike the Titan, she have a infinite energy source,

but I could confidently say if the Titan had enough time he too would have acquired a infinite energy source, which I would confidently say would led him to his victory over the fairy, it wouldn't be easy though.

<I agree with your statement, the Titan Ashura had a estimated of 1,500,000,000 e.v without the infinite energy source, and origin skill that he would have gain those abilities over the given time, whereas

Fairy Ramiris have around 1,300,000,000+ e.v (infinite with her Spirit Reactor, a variant of the Magicule Reactor), and she has access to Origin Skill:- Gates of the Spirits>

Not bad, but based on my abilities I could probably defeat her in a figh—

Ramiris :- "HEY!! What are you doing, I am literally unleashing my aura on you. You should be begging me to stop!!"

As I snapped out of my thought, I saw her unleashing her yellow aura, while giving me a glare, distorting the environment.

The aura was pretty intense, to the point both Wolfgang and Wilhelm took on their guards, but decided not to interfere because they know I could handle it.

Well I love the trust, and I shall show them I am no pushover either. I activate my aura, which is white, as my aura clashes with her own, distorting the entire Star Realm.

*Replace the blue with yellow, and red with white

My aura was easily overpowering her's, as she starts sweating seeing the intensity of my aura, well hopefully the entire dimension isn't destroyed from the clash

Ramiris :- "Well, you are definitely powerful, so how about let settle it in a different way" , as she starts decreasing her aura intensity, as I also followed soon.

Y/N :- "Go ahead, I am interested"

Ramiris :- "Well, you should be asking that to yourself"

Y/N :- "So you are telling, I could pick the way we fight each other,
Ramiris :- "But—

Y/N :- "It doesn't include me, well fine than, how about my two subordinates, Wolfgang, and Wilhelm would fight you instead of me"

Ramiris :- "Sounds about right, so is there any limitations for me"

Y/N :- "Well, obviously you are not allowed to use your Noosphere's Realm, if you do I would interfere, and use my own..... and I would be using only one technique to help my subordinates.

Ramiris :- "Sounds about right, let's do it than" as she created multiple spirits, while creating a devious smirk on her face.

OHHHH YEAH, This technique gonna come pretty handy.
<Master plotting something devious>
You sure are right

Ramiris POV

Well that's gonna be an easy victory, those two are only at best, a True Titan strength, I could easily take them out, and earn my respect from Y/N, and get hand on those Books as trophies, that the Creator always talk off.

And talking about Y/N, he is truly an...... anomaly of an Angel. He is the only individual who has a perfect balance of both everythingness, and nothingness....

I mean he isn't called the Balance Deity for nothing, but it still quite concerning because even, I who is Deity have more everythingness than nothingness.

Every living being is the same it's either their soul have more nothingness, or more everythingness than their counterbalance which is either everythingness or nothingness, but not perfect balance of both, neither they could have only everythingness, and nothingness.

Only the Creator Veldanava have only everythingness, and that because he is special exception, and also because he is a Creator.

No wonder the Creator, found him interesting, and also this is the first time I had saw him with so much energy, excitement, and... happiness, to be frank he is always energetic since the time I was created by the VOW.

But I saw his lows to the point I have to act in my energetic way which I always suppress towards him, but decided to express him to the Creator when he felt let down for his Creation's action such as war, and other atrocities.

But after his first creation Y/N who has been egoless since the creation of this realm, and the birth of me, finally acquired an ego, he has never been that happy in his whole life,

it's like a child who have been waiting for his parents to buy him his favorite toy, have finally gotten his favorite toy, or....

A lonely child who has been wanting a family, or someone he could love or care for his whole life finally gotten himself someone he could protect, and teach... like a little brother.

Ramiris :- "Defeat my spirits first, afterwards I will decide if you are fit for being my opponen—"

Wolfgang :- "Gatling All Shooter", he suddenly materialized... what the hell is this pipe thing, and proceeded to shot projectiles at all of my spirits which even included a special artificial made with primordial space and time spirits... KILLING THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!

What in the world, was that, and wait why aren't the spirits disintegrating, after they are killed.

After analyzing them it seems like the body is decelerating. Is it a work of an ultimate skill.

Y/N :- *CLAP*

Wait why did he cla—
Suddenly I felt a different presence behind my left side which was once being guarded by one of my spirits.

As I looked behind I saw that Vampire clutching his fist, before I could comprehend what is happening, I was punch in the face. HOW CAN HE PUNCH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LIKE ME!!!!!??!

After receiving that ridiculous, and disrespectful punch, I decided to fire a powerful beam compromise of Stardust, combine with my
Origin Skill:- Gates of the Spirit.
Which combined all of the primordial spirits' elements into one

Y/N :- *CLAP*

Suddenly, that vampire went out of my sight as my once beautiful spirit who was guarding me was back at its position.

I immediately turned off my upcoming attack not wanting to harm my beloved spirit.

Ramiris :- "You gonna pay for it Y/N!!!"
Y/N :- "Okay, little sis"

I finally got what that technique does, it seems like I only need to erase my spirits so they couldn't swap with it, as I snapped my fingers I erased my spirits from existence... after the battle I would re-create all of you, I promise on my name.

Ramiris :- "Hehahaha, your little trick would no longer work against me, the great Ramir—"

Y/N :- *CLAP*

Wolfgang :- "Holy Bullet, take that old hag"

Suddenly I felt something shot at me behind my back, as I looked behind I saw that Demonoid holding something on his hand, as he called me 'old hag' that..... DAMN BRAT!!!!!!

Ramiris :- "Aurora Beam" I fired a beam infused with Stardust at that Demonoid, I am absolutely sure he couldn't dodge that attack, especially when Y/N is distracted for 0.00000000000001 second.

Suddenly the Demonoid disappears from my sight, as my attack hit somewhere else creating a powerful, and huge explosion.

Ramiris :- "THIS TECHNIQUE HAS NO LIMITS, WHAT IS THIS"

This technique definitely has no association with space or time domination, it just teleports people without even the need of warping space-time, and to make it worse it has seemingly no limitations.

Y/N :- "This is my special technique, it was helped created by my Origin Skill:- Administrator, allowing me to warp reality itself to swap not only me, but anyone to specific location, without the need of warping space and time, I called this technique Boogie Woogie, an upgraded version from where I took my inspiration from when creating this technique"

Ramiris :- "BULLSHIT"
Y/N :- "Cry About It"

Ramiris :- "DAMN YO— OUCHIEEE!!!!"
I was punch two times in the face by that Vampire, and Demonoid, that Albedo bastards.
Ramiris :- "OUCHIEEEE!!!"

Time-Skip brought to you by Ramiris getting jumped, and boogie-woogie by both Wilhelm and Wolfgang

*Replace Hanami with Ramiris, and Todo with Y/N

Ramiris :- "THAT'S IT. I have ENOUGH of This BULLSHIT FIGHT"

This fight was rigged from the start, like if I were to know of this bullshit technique I would have immediately cancel this fight.

And what's wrong with this Y/N guy, it's like he is releasing pimp up frustration on someone... like BRO is ENJOYING seeing me get beat up.

Ramiris :- "What wrong with you!!??"

Y/N :- "You just reminded me of certain someone"
Ramiris :- "Creator??"
Y/N :- "Yeah that Lizar—- Ahhhh!!!"

He was suddenly hit with 100s of thousands of the Creator favorite attack, Star Busters.
This humiliation has to end, so I am gonna END it right now!!

Ramiris :- "I am gonna end it right now,
True Ygg Labyrinth."

It's my one, and only Higher Realm that exist in the Noosphere, only achieved, and accessible to individuals whose consciousness transcends their Reality's Law, and becomes free from the
Mid Tiers of the VOW system.

My realm is quite different because it has connections with my Intrinsic Skill:- Small World, but unlike my Small World which is linked to Reality as each floor is a separate dimension, dimensionality getting higher as each floor are created on top of each, I could create as many floors as I want, the only limitation being it could only be in this Realm created by the Creator Veldanava

My transcended realm could be considered as the Final Floor of my Small World, difference in power between my Transcended Realm, and Small World dimension is like Heaven and Earth because my Transcended World is immeasurable in size, and is an entire higher realm of itself, and I AM THE REALM, giving me Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent in my own higher realm.

As both of my opponents are being transcended to each layers, I was confident that they would perish during the transcendence, but I met with something.... unexpected.

They were completely fine....

Ramiris :- "WHAT THE HECK!!!!?!"

My entire realm, for some reason started to glitch, and finally shattered I was at shocked, and I discovered a newly realized emotion..... feared, especially seeing devilish smile my two opponents were giving me.

It felt like eternity, as my entire is breaking through each higher layers of existence, each layers I crashed into was like experiencing death, but for some reason I was completely fine like I was being.... revived immediately after each death.

Finally... I found myself in front of a beautiful beach unlike before when I was the entire realm, I could feel my spiri— no it's a new body which is made of completely different source, it doesn't have any dimensionality.

Y/N(is the entire realm) :- "YOO, should have kept the deal, annoying fairy"

Ramiris :- "Shut up, and I did it because of all that stupid technique you were performing with your subordinates, and talking about those two, how did they survive in my realm?
When they were surely to perish during their transcendence"

Actually, how in the world is his Realm higher than mine despite both of us being Deities.

Y/N :- "Well for you to get fooled around by one technique, only mean that you have skill issues"
Ramiris :- "DAMN YOU!!!"

Y/N :- "And for your second queries, the reason both of them survived is because they have my blessing, allowing them to enter my realm, without any repercussions, the blessing also allowed them to survive the transcendence in any lower realm than mine own"

Ramiris :- "Well that make sense"
Why didn't I knew that, I should have known that, because I was born as a deity unlike this guy.

Y/N :- "and for your final queries that you had on your mind, the reason my realm is higher than yours is because, my consciousness, which includes my potential is much stronger, and superior than yours.

The Noosphere is the collective consciousness, and database of everyone, the information are so advance, and complex that not even Manas can comprehend or have access to.

Of all the immeasurable Realm/Realities created by Veldanava who created most of it, and other beings just like him, they decided to create the Noosphere, with Veldanava acting as the Supreme Moderator, because his strength as the strongest amongst the other Creator level beings.

The reason behind the creation of Noosphere, and deity system is to give birth to potential challenges for those said beings.

So even in the Noosphere, their are different layers, all of it are divided into four spectrum, each spectrum infinitely transcending the other, those are Lower, Middle, Higher and finally the Elite (people who could pose some sort of challenge to Creator level beings, and could beat them based on those Creator level being's usage of its own abilities)

Yours consciousness, which also includes your potential is on the Middle spectrum, so that's why your realm is lower than mine own, whereas my consciousness, and potential is on the Elite spectrum.... which even I was unaware off, like bro what. So I believe that's explains your final queries, so how about let's go back to the Star Realm"

Ramiris :- "...... So I am weak"

Y/N :- "Pretty much"

That's a lot to take in.... Welp I am returning back to the Star Realm, it was fun to learn something new.

Ramiris POV End

Well, now that's over, both me, Wolfgang, Wilhelm, and that Fairy return back to the Star Realm, well it was an interesting day....

Y/N :- "So how was it boys?"

Wolfgang :- "It was quite fun, bullying that fairy, especially shooting her, was very fun"
Wilhelm :- "I would disagree, I would say punching her was way superior especially seeing her face afterwards was hilarious"

Ramiris :- "YOU KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT HERE, Well damn this, here you go Y/N"

She tossed me an envelope in my face, as she start moving her hands like asking me for something.

Y/N :- "What do you want?"
Ramiris :- "Can I have that book, that the Creator always read during his free time"
Y/N :- "Sure"

As I created ten volumes of Fairy Tail, I tossed at her face direction, which caught her by surprise as the book hits her face, she was about to burst in anger but she calmed as she saw, and starts reading the manga page before her eyes start shinning.

Ramiris :- "THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH Y/N, You are the Greatest, I Shall Make YOU My Apprentice"

Y/N :- "No thanks"
Ramiris :- "I will one day make sure to make you one"
Y/N :- "Sure little sis, you could go now, after all I have to look at this envelope"

As I said that she pouted but she quickly teleported to Gods knows where.
She is definitely that Lizard's sister from another mother.

I quickly covered my head, but nothing hits me.
Y/N :- "Thank God, he didn't get angry this time"
Wolfgang/Wilhelm :- "Is it your boss, Führer?"
<Lol>
Stop using that foul language Michael

Y/N :- *Sigh* "Yeah that's him. Hmmm let me looked at the envelope hmmm it's about the schedule, well that's gonna help me a lot on preparing myself.

[ Dear, Y/N my one and only cute little brother this is gonna be about Class A-0 schedule, hope you like it:-

First Period :- Free Time

Second Period :- Free Time

Third Period :- Gaming Time

Fourth Period :- Movie Time

Fifth Period :- Manga Time

Sixth Period :- Manwha Time

Seventh Period :- Comic Books Time

Eight Period :- Pranking, and Harassing your Teacher

Love from the Great Veldanava sama🩵🩵 ]

I immediately burned down the schedule
<That's the Dream Schedule for a.... NEET>
I have never been a teacher, but in no way hell this would be a schedule. You know what...

Y/N :- "I am gonna create my own schedule, and I am gonna make that Goofy Lizard accept it, just wait and watch you Lizar—"

Suddenly a figure appeared in front of me, giving me a devilish smile, from the black hair, horns, and blue eyes, it was none other than Veldanava.

Veldanava :- "Anything you wanna say Y/N... oh and before that.."

He clicked his fingers, and I was suddenly hit with 100s of thousands of Star Busters.
Knocking me out, but I stand up immediately.

Y/N :- "I actually do, and before that I wanna say...
DAMN YOU VELDANAVAAAAA"

Veldanava :- "So you have chosen.... a beat down"

Wilhelm/Wolfgang :- "NOOO, NOT OUR FÜHRER"

<R.I.P Master>

Author:- Hope you guys like it,

and how was Ramiris introductions, and her status in this story,

Sorry for the few days delay I was hanging out with my cousins.

Total Word:- 3935

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 6 5
A man suffering from an incurable desease in the early 22century is the worlds number one player of the revolutionary deep dive gaming platform. Unfo...
30K 1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
617K 26.8K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
19K 357 24
Hated by his family he was killed but not without a fight but as he dies he wakes up in another world, what will he do will he go in the right path o...