I hope I never lose you...

By cclokmrd

Every Taylor Swift album's lives together, they may have differences but will they find their happiness in al... More

Presentation
you are the one i have been waiting for
soon you'll get better
darling, you're the one i want
shining just for you
baby if you only knew?
it was maroon
this is why we can't have nive things
I don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch
we'll take this way too far
you know it used to be mad love
I wanna brainwash you, into loving me forever
the story of us might be ending soon
you held my lifeless frame
can I ask you a question?
I didn't know if you'd care if i came back
love to think you'll never forget
the chain on your neck
"Do something, babe, say something"
which brought me back to the first time I saw you
'Cause the sign on your heart said it's still reserved for me

we are never getting back together

804 30 40
By cclokmrd

Song: We Are Never Getting Back Together

The dinner was now awkward. Karma had fake tears rolling down her face, Lover was calming her down. Taylor didn't know what to say, her child left and she didn't know where she was. Midnights started laughing.

"I have no idea what just happened but I love it" said Midnights drunkly between laughter

"We lost Rep" said Folklore

"Good" said Debut emotionless

"What do you mean good? You were the one stealing her money, she was so nice to you!" Said Folklore

"What about it? She's a liar" replied Debut annoyed.

"Yes but she's our friend !" Yelled Folklore

"Not anymore" said 1989 heartbroken, Rep was her best friend.

"I can't believe you Folklore!" Cried Karma "you're taking a bully's side!"

"I think this dinner is a disaster" whispered Travis to Taylor.

"I never trusted Reputation and you all know it but admit it guys! This is kind of wired!" Said Folklore

"The truth always comes to light" said Lover

"Not you too Lover..." said Folklore disappointed. She stopped talking, since she was only making the situation worse. They finished eating and left Taylor's house.

——————————————
Reputation

22:37 | Folklore🩶: where are you?

22:37 | Folklore🩶: did you really broke Lover's heart?

22:37 | Folklore🩶: I don't really like you but I don't believe everything Karma said.

22:37 | Folklore🩶: I tried to convince the girls but they are too enrolled..

22:38 | Folklore🩶: lemme think about all of this, I don't know who you believe.

22:56 | Folklore🩶: I believe you. Gn.

———————————

The house was dead silent. Lover knock on Rep's room, there was no answer so she opened the door. To her surprise no one was there, her dressing room was empty, and the room was clean all the memories have been washed away, like Rep never existed. On the bed, Reputation had left a note. Lover reached to the letter, opened it and started reading it.

           I don't know when this letter will be opened but I can assure anyone that's reading it that I never hated anyone in this house. Lover, if you read this, know that I love you so much, you're the best thing that happened to me and I want you to never forget this. And to all the member of this house, I truly loved you, I know I never said those words to y'all but it's true. When I was in the vault I was building my personality just like all of you, but it was difficult to be someone I didn't want to be, especially when Karma was always manipulating me. I never cared about my reputation, and it's not because my sister is here that I will.
There will be no explanation, just Reputation.
Love, Reputation

Lover was crying reading this letter, she was so in love that it hurts. She lost the love of her life and now her life was miserable. She lay down on the bed, luckily the bedsheets still smelled like Rep. she buried her face in the pillow and hugged the note. When she woke up it was already morning, she couldn't get up, all she wanted was Rep. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, she didn't answer, she just wanted to be alone. The door was opened by Karma.

"What are you doing here in the dark?" Asked Karma

"Nothing" replied Lover sniffing while hiding the letter under the pillow.

"Are you sad?" Asked the girl. Lover didn't answer, she wasn't trusting Karma anymore.

"Honey, don't worry. If Reputation left it's only because she doesn't like us. But don't worry, it was for the best. Now, how about we go get some breakfast?" Asked Karma smiling. Lover nodded and left the room leaving the letter under the pillow. Downstairs the only sounds you could hear was Debut and Beautiful Eyes chatting.

"I made pancakes, feel free to take some" said Evermore

"Thanks you" replied Lover. They grabbed a plate and put the pancakes in it. They sat at the table next to Speak Now and Folklore.

"I can't believe Rep dumped you" said Speak Now

"Actually I-" begin Lover but was cut off by Karma

"She's traumatized, you can't just say that!" Said Karma protecting Lover

"How about we just stop talking about Rep" replied Folklore sighting, Lover nodded.

"Anyways, did I told you how gorgeous you are today Folklore?" Said Speak Now.

"You did not but thanks you" replied Folklore blushing.

"Oh my gosh stop flirting, I can't imagine you two be a couple" said Lover

"Shut up, you were the one fucking R-" started Speak Now "never mind"

Lover remembered the letter she had left the Rep's room. She needed to tell the other girls, but she couldn't do it with Karma in the house. She needed a plan.

"Can you get me a smoothie from that little shop in town" said Lover to Karma

"Sure, I can go now" replied Karma

"Can I come with you?" Asked Speak Now

"No you can't" replied Lover quickly

"Ok I'll go, just let me get dressed" said Karma, she went upstairs and instantly Lover felt relieved.

"Why can't I go?" Asked Speak Now

"I need to tell you all something" replied Lover

"Without Karma hearing?" Asked Folklore

"Exactly" replied Lover. Minutes later, Karma was all dressed up, she kissed Lover's cheek and head out of the house.

Lover ran to Reputation's room, grabbed the note that was under the pillow and ran back to the living room.

"Everyone may I get your attention!!" Yelled Lover. Every single person looked at her not knowing what she wanted.

"Are you ok Lover ?" asked 1989

"not now 1989, i have a really important thing to tell you all" spoke up Lover

"ok so what's up?" asked Debut

"Reputation" started Lover, everyone sighted not knowing to hear anything from her. "She told us the truth, she never hated us. Karma tricked her into doing things"

"Yeah sure" said Fearless annoyed

"Do you have any proof?" Asked Folklore

"I do, look at this letter Reppy wrote" said Lover taking the note out of her jeans. She gave it to Folklore so she could read it out loud.

Folklore remained silent, she couldn't believe what was written on that thing.

"Trust me you don't want me to read it" said Folklore

"What do you mean?" Asked Lover taking the note in her hands. She read the letter again and she couldn't believe anything.

Fuck you bitches, y'all are so worthless, you could kys I won't even care. I'm named Reputation for something 'cause in the dead of my reputation that's when I when I feel truly alive. I'm never coming back, see you in hell where hypocrite like you go.
Reputation .

"Let me read that" said Midnights grabbing the letter. She read it out loud and everyone was disappointed in Rep

"But, I swear guys it wasn't what was written!" Said Lover full of guilt

"Lover, you're crazy" said Red rolling her eyes

"You're so heartbroken you imagine things" said Evermore

"Didn't you drink last night? You know alcohol can make you believe something's that never happened" said Midnights "And you know I'm an expert in this subject"

"I did not!" Yelled Lover

"You don't know what you're saying! Reputation left and that's for the best" replied 1989

"But, I thought we were friends? Friends don't lie to each other?" Said Lover

"Lover I know you're not lying, it's just your imagination. You can't lie about something you believe" replied 1989

"Why can't you all understand! Karma is ruining our friendship! Didn't you notice since she's here we haven't have a proper conversation without yelling at each other?" Said Lover shock and hurt

"Lover, you know what I mean" replied 1989 with a frown

"Well I don't, and you know what? I'm leaving searching for Reputation" said Lover firmly. She grabbed her coat, put on her shoes and just before leaving she said "If anyone trust Reputation even a bit, come with me" No one stood up, they just started at each other.

"That's what I thought" said Lover slamming the door behind her.

Author's note

Well, this was an hectic chapter.
I hope you all like it and thanks you so much for all the comments it really helps me wanting to continue this story 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Words: 1388

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.5K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
20.6K 756 41
All of Taylor Swift's albums live together Like the album tweets on Tiktok but as a story Lover x Rep, Debut x Fearless, 1989 x Midnights, Red x Ev...
138K 4.5K 51
When Taylor fell in love, she always fell hard. The public opinions have criticized her on her short lived relationships which influenced her to no l...