queen of monster heart πŸ’–

Por PokemonPokemon466

What will happend when a Mafia King aka Rocky fall in love with a girl who is a idol Will that girl will als... MΓ‘s

story
Introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
yn House tour
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 in kgf
chapter 6 l love you
chapter 7
chapter 8
yn family introduction
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 23

450 28 2
Por PokemonPokemon466

(Wish you happy new year guys.)

Yn pov.

I was really worried about one thing. It was outpost i know andhree will already attacked outpost . That is the reason I was worried. I told to guards who was surrounded kgf for my safety I all ready told them save people who was alive. I know tomorrow was going to be a long day . After 20 years I was going to see andhree. Yes you guys right i know everything about this kgf . He was still a monster who was killing people without a bit of guilty. Then I came out to of the room to take some fresh air. I was standing then Rocky came out of the room and asked what happened. I really don't want to tell him about that attack.

Yn : nothing I was just have bad feeling like something happening.

Told to him then he nodded his head and said .

Rocky : don't worry about anything just go and sleep. If something worng I will take care of that .

I nodded my head

Yn : ok good night .

Rocky: good night

Then i went to my room and closed the door. I Told my father everything what happened today he told me to be safe . Tomorrow was going to be a big day i hope everything will go smoothly.

Then i went to my bed and sleep.

End of yn pov.

Rocky pov .

I saw yn outside of the room . Then i asked what happened she told that she have some bad feeling. I also felt bad  like something was wrong .  Then I told her I will takecare of everything after a min she went inside. I don't care what will happen to me but I will takecare of yn . I was living in this world because of the promise which i did my mother but after seeing her I want live with yn for my rest of my life. Then i went to my room slept.

End of Rocky pov .

In outpost .

Adheera's man's attack outpost. Yn bodyguard try to save them but they can't save because they was injured too badly.

End of outpost .

Rajendra came to the spot . Where Andrew told him to come.

Rajendra : what was so urgent you called me this late .

Rajendra asked Andrew. Then he replied.

Andrew: we can kill Rocky if he came out of the kgf 

Rajendra: why he come out of kgf in the Frist place ? There is simply no reason.

Andrew looked at him and said.

Andrew: he will if renna comes here and for that , they have to think something happen to you .

Rajendra : he won't believe that .

Andrew: and If it reached through a news .

Daya shot rajendra To death. Then they both left the place.

Next day morning.

Everyone was in there room getting ready for the day. Now everyone was in dining for morning breakfast. Then yn came downstairs then she asked .

Yn outfit

Yn : where is Rocky.

She asked renna.

Renna: he went mining early morning

Yn : oh ok .

Then everyone started to eat breakfast .

Time skip.

Bangpink was watching there phone. Yn was in corridor she was talking a call . Then renna entered into the living then she looked the screen where news was going. Suddenly the news reporter said . " Rajendra Desai found dead" which made every look at renna then she suddenly took that gun in her hands run out of the room. Bangpink was confused then they understand.  Rocky came to kgf after a completing soo many works then a man came to him  and said.

Man : Bhai renna madam when out of the kgf after hearing her father death new .

He said while breathing heavily

Rocky pov

I came to kgf after completing some important works . Then one of my man came said about renna. Who killed rajendra. Bangpink Also there but my darling was not there then my other man came and said.

Man 2 : sir someone dragged yn sir . We try to stop that person but he put the gun on yn madam head .

My angry raised i will not leave that person. Then i went took my car and went.

End of Rocky pov.

Yn pov

I was standing in corridor and talking in a call then some people started to run i looked them . Then i am suddenly felt a gun in my head . I looked at that person to he covered his face a cloth . Then he dragged me . He pushed me inside the car it will not take too much time for me to kill him but still I chose to silent. Then I saw Meena inside the car .

Yn : what hell .

I asked her then she said.

Meena: your going die yn. Today was going to be your death day .

Yn : what the hell are you talking i don't do anything to you .

Meena: are you sure don't do anything. ( Shout)

She shouted . Then i shouted back.

Yn : Stop the car ( shouted )

Meena: no one can save . Because of you Rocky don't even look at me because of you Rocky send me out of the mansion. You snatched my love . If I kill you my Rocky will be mine.

She shouted. Thats enough.

Yn : Stop the fucking car .

End of yn pov

Yn screamed and with one hand yn truned the steering wheel. Car lost the control. Yn hand got a big cut in her hand yn it started to bleeding but still yn manged to came out of the car try to run but John and his gang already reached the place .

John : no so fast.

Rocky came out of the car .

John : he was coming.

He said hold yn hands tightly . Rocky entered with full swag . Rocky saw yn's bleeding hands . John hold yn hands tightly yn screamed in the pain.

Yn : leave my hands. ( Shout)

John : I won't baby .

Rocky heard it his blood boiling now .

He killed each and everyone who came infront of him . John stand in the spot. Renna was also there . Meena was hiding so no one can see her . Rocky killed some many peoples.
He made his step towards Her and stood before the warning sign ...

In a moment ... He got shot between his chest and collarbone  .

Yn : Rocky . ( Scream)

Rocky fell on his knees. Yn to fall on her knees her treas stared to come .

Renna and Meena standing there in shock . 

Adheera came down and said.

Andhree : the god his on his knees.

He said while looking at Rocky.

______________________________________

How did yn knows about kgf ?

How yn knows andhree?

What is connection between yn and andhree?

What happened before 20 years?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Please vote and support me.

Please comment it will motivate me .

Tell how is this chapter in comments 🤗

💖💖

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

14.7K 227 13
Kim Y/N the girl from Kim's family . The girl who is beautiful. Jeon Jungkook The most dangerous mafia fall in love with her. Y/N once lost her love...
42K 2.1K 20
❝Even if you are a hero, you will always be the villain in someone's eyes, so you might as well be one hell of a good one.❞ They both had one thing...
204K 7.9K 51
yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and she going to get step siblings and step...
47K 2.2K 42
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ π‘πŽπ‚πŠπ˜ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀, π’•π’˜π’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 π’”π’•π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆. π‘―π’π’˜ π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 οΏ½...